I made simple add-on for Private Needs, adding portable and fixed Toilet.

You can install these Toilet and outhouse anywhere.

Private Needs T-Bucket

http://www.4shared.com/rar/lZNdY9ZE/PrivateNeeds-TBucket_01.html

; I wanted to add additional menu to the Outhouse, But I could not separat Outhouse Script

; So, I made another script is to copy the whole.

Thanks a lot for your great work.

There wouldn't by any chance be a way to allow the male urinating animation to play on use of these toilets, would there?

How are the Buckets Spawned anyways ?

Or What Toilets Exactly the Out house ?

The only complaint I have is that I wish your weapons and shield were unequipped when urinating or pooping, same thing when bathing.

This is Fixed in the New ZaZ Animation Pack ,  Odd Placement of the weapons is fixed Those who want and test for me Go Ahead test  and let me know 

Cheers

Drop the animations in the this folder  and Replace the existing ones 

\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

attachicon.gifZaZ Pee Fixes.7z

When the new Pack is released you can overwrite again it wont be a problem 

So you've changed standing animations completely? It's kinda sad, cause I've been using this one

ScreenShot50_zps76bc4998.jpg

I've been thinking about changing the privacy system which will give you a choice whether or not to do your business in the presence of other npcs and doing it indoors.

This will probably include some new features such as a guard giving you a bounty if he/she sees you.

yes, please do this.  It could be something like 5g bounty outside and 10g inside, and if the owners witness it they turn hostile lol.  Or at the very least just make it work indoors.

Was wondering if you could help the modder of Lakeview Avant Garden for Hearthfire and the modder for Lakeview Extended for Hearthfire.  Avant Garden already has the outhouse, but it does not work like the others that Private Needs is associated with.  The author of Avant Garden is considering adding the outhouses to his other two Hearthfire mods, specifically Heljarchen Pool and Hot Bath for Hearthfire and his Winstaad version. 

Lakeview Extended is one that uses Lakeview Pool and Hot Bath by permission of the original author. 

I know the guy personally through IM, but he had no idea Private Needs exists, and so he asks about how to make his mod compatible with Private Needs.

EDIT: He was concerned that trying to create a compatible version will require this mod and another, as PN attaches what appears to be a script to the outhouse.

We have worked it out.  Worked with both authors and got an outhouse working properly.  I do not know if I am allowed to share.

I do not know if I am missing something like stupid person or if there is real problem with compatible or something, but no matter what I do, her bowels always empty. She only urinate, never defecate. I do not know how to get mod list so I leave it out because I do not want to type more than 200 mod right now. If someone will tell me how to get mod list, I get it.

Hope you can help. Sorry for the english, it is not so good.

First, do you have MCM installed?  If not, do so.  Look in the Nexus for SkyUI/MCM as that is what you need.  Secondly, with MCM installed, while in game, use Escape key (ESC) the go to mod configuration.  Once in there, look for Private Needs.  In there will be choices for defecation, urination, etc.  Under defecation, make sure it has been selected. 

This mod is pretty neat, seen it around but never gave it a go until now. Adds a new layer of depth along with RND and Frostfall. Everything is working like a charm and there are no problems as of yet! The only complaint I have is that I wish your weapons and shield were unequipped when urinating or pooping, same thing when bathing.

Also, are there any plans to reintegrate northern bathhouses? Or is it not going to be possible anymore? :(

For this I use Showers in Inns plus Stumbling Sabrecat flawless i must say

Hi, I'm having an issue where the puddles dont show up on any surface. Is this a mod confict or did I install wrong?

No.  It has to do with the terrain itself, if blood can be spilled onto the area, then your pee will puddle.  It is a Skyrim thing.  Not all areas accept the blood spatter/pools. 

Any info on the load order thing?  I've yet to see the poop meter change on my character lol.

It stays empty.

Create a laxative at a cooking pot. I had that problem in just one play through, for some reason, and that solved it. Also verify your settings are set above 0 in the 'Defecate' menu  (ofc).

Any info on the load order thing?  I've yet to see the poop meter change on my character lol.

It stays empty.

You need to change the slider in the MCM menu so that your character will start to collect body waste. Change it to 20 or 40 or whatever, depending on how much you'd like to go to the bathroom. My personal setting is 20. Its not too high and it doesn't drive me nuts.

Also to double check, you turned on the bowels yes?

i have no animation bathing need help

and also how to get dirty?

Did you turn on hygenics?

If so, then you need to go to any body of water, and activate the "bath" effect from your spell menu. And then press the Z button to activate it and your character should bathe immediately. If you don't use soap you will get dirty quicker and you will stay "unkempt" If you use soap you will be completely clean. You can also set it so that you won't bathe if there are people around (privacy setting) and what armor pieces are taken off so you can bathe. 

Hope this helps both of you :)

-C

It stays empty.

You need to change the slider in the MCM menu so that your character will start to collect body waste. Change it to 20 or 40 or whatever, depending on how much you'd like to go to the bathroom. My personal setting is 20. Its not too high and it doesn't drive me nuts.

If so, then you need to go to any body of water, and activate the "bath" effect from your spell menu. And then press the Z button to activate it and your character should bathe immediately. If you don't use soap you will get dirty quicker and you will stay "unkempt" If you use soap you will be completely clean. You can also set it so that you won't bathe if there are people around (privacy setting) and what armor pieces are taken off so you can bathe. 

-C

ok thanks i thought i can bath without getting near to any to any water cause im trying to use the animation on the shower on the underground bathhouse mod

It stays empty.

Create a laxative at a cooking pot. I had that problem in just one play through, for some reason, and that solved it. Also verify your settings are set above 0 in the 'Defecate' menu  (ofc).

As hilarious as that sounds, I'll give it a try.  I had caught a posting saying to adjust the slider back and forth to make sure it's actually set on a number as it can be on 0 and show a number on first load.  

It stays empty.

-C

I'd turned the slider up and then back down to make sure it was enabled, and yes I do have the feature active.  I'll have to try the above suggestion and see what happens. Maybe even just jack up the number and see if it has an effect too.

On the bathing with hygenics, is there an actual animation?  My character would just strip, stand in the water, and be unkempt shortly after a bit. I don't recall any actual movement.

@Eireamhoin

If you have the RnD patch then you'll need to eat before your bowels start filling. On bathing, make sure to run fnis patcher or the animation will never play.

In addition, just a heads up that I'll definitely have time to start working on this mod again after this Thursday. I'm not guaranteeing that there will be immediate updates or anything, but I'll definitely be posting progress updates more frequently.

I have been keeping track of all the suggestion that have been posted and will get to them one by one.

I'll also need to start making some screenshots to showcase this mod.

@Eireamhoin

If you have the RnD patch then you'll need to eat before your bowels start filling. On bathing, make sure to run fnis patcher or the animation will never play.

In addition, just a heads up that I'll definitely have time to start working on this mod again after this Thursday. I'm not guaranteeing that there will be immediate updates or anything, but I'll definitely be posting progress updates more frequently.

I have been keeping track of all the suggestion that have been posted and will get to them one by one.

I remember when i begged for some screenshots months ago due to the now solved incompatibility with FNIS and my PC, and finally you will do it, you never disappoint us.

@Eireamhoin

I'll do the same. :) Be back a little later with piss & shit pics. (never thought I'd say that)