I've been thinking about changing the privacy system which will give you a choice whether or not to do your business in the presence of other npcs and doing it indoors.

This will probably include some new features such as a guard giving you a bounty if he/she sees you.

I like this idea!

The bounty seems a very nice and realistic idea

Hi, so is it a bad idea to have Northern Bathhouses in my game? Is it the nav-mesh issue? I do have it in my game, but I'm wondering if I'm better off with it out.

Umm, and it would be cool if the state of hygiene was reported at the same time as bladder and bowels. I'm pretty sure the hygiene is still being developed, but I have activated it in my game. It's interesting.

Right now, I find it better to just bring up the magical effects screen to quickly see what the stats are doing, but if I could have it report with the others, I'd definitely use it. Right now, I have it hotkeyed to N, the same as Realistic Needs. They different mods, but they don't seem to mind having the same key for reporting. That works well. And, I'm glad I downloaded this mod. It's pretty fun.

Nice idea and nice mod! Thank you.

Before any future suggestions I'd like to say that I appreciate your work. 

Future suggestion:

1. Is it possible to "randomize" or "multiply" the pee streams? Like not always in the same direction, but varies.

2. Does Dragonborn needs to clean him/herself after relieving? It'll be a nice feature if added.

3. Perhaps the pee/poop streams have various strength based on urgency level and time, like weak stream near the end or when not very urgent.

4. Adding expressions and head animations while peeing/pooping would be nice. Like the dragonborn looks around as if checking people when peeing in the wilderness. 

Also, more explanation in the SkyUI configuration screen would be nice. 

But impressive work really! Good job!

I do not know if I am missing something like stupid person or if there is real problem with compatible or something, but no matter what I do, her bowels always empty. She only urinate, never defecate. I do not know how to get mod list so I leave it out because I do not want to type more than 200 mod right now. If someone will tell me how to get mod list, I get it.

Hope you can help. Sorry for the english, it is not so good.

The MCM slider for defecation is bugged and has a standard value of 0 per hour. Move it to the left and then back to ten (or w/e else value you prefer), to solve this problem.

I do not know if this was reply to me, but I try it and nothing happen. But later I get Force shout and suddenly Bowels RND script loaded and her bowels are somewhat full. I do not know what problem was but it fix itself some how.

I made simple add-on for Private Needs, adding portable and fixed Toilet.

You can install these Toilet and outhouse anywhere.

Private Needs T-Bucket

http://www.4shared.com/rar/lZNdY9ZE/PrivateNeeds-TBucket_01.html

; I wanted to add additional menu to the Outhouse, But I could not separat Outhouse Script

; So, I made another script is to copy the whole.

Thanks a lot for your great work.

I was almost close to ask about indoor toilets, and suddenly this, Thanks a lot.

Private Needs T-Bucket

; I wanted to add additional menu to the Outhouse, But I could not separat Outhouse Script

You are EPIC!!

Now I just need a cloth to wipe up inside with lol. That would be cool, but of course you wouldn't stay as clean as you would with a proper bath, nor as long. But it would be a cool add on.

-C

Private Needs T-Bucket

Thank you for your awesome addition. I've tried to create something similar back when I just started this mod, but I wasn't able to. Good to see that it's been made regardless.

I do not know if I am missing something like stupid person or if there is real problem with compatible or something, but no matter what I do, her bowels always empty. She only urinate, never defecate. I do not know how to get mod list so I leave it out because I do not want to type more than 200 mod right now. If someone will tell me how to get mod list, I get it.

Hope you can help. Sorry for the english, it is not so good.

Same Problem, even tried veloxin fix...no luck. It says excrement plugin for RND found but no matter how much I eat, Bowels are always empty.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Load order changed for some reason, problem solved. It's always the last damn thing I check  :dodgy:

This mod is pretty neat, seen it around but never gave it a go until now. Adds a new layer of depth along with RND and Frostfall. Everything is working like a charm and there are no problems as of yet! The only complaint I have is that I wish your weapons and shield were unequipped when urinating or pooping, same thing when bathing.

Also, are there any plans to reintegrate northern bathhouses? Or is it not going to be possible anymore? :(

The only complaint I have is that I wish your weapons and shield were unequipped when urinating or pooping, same thing when bathing.

This is Fixed in the New ZaZ Animation Pack ,  Odd Placement of the weapons is fixed Those who want and test for me Go Ahead test  and let me know 

Cheers

Drop the animations in the this folder  and Replace the existing ones 

\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

ZaZ Pee Fixes.7z

When the new Pack is released you can overwrite again it wont be a problem 

Private Needs T-Bucket

There wouldn't by any chance be a way to allow the male urinating animation to play on use of these toilets, would there?

This is Fixed in the New ZaZ Animation Pack ,  Odd Placement of the weapons is fixed Those who want and test for me Go Ahead test  and let me know 

Cheers

Drop the animations in the this folder  and Replace the existing ones 

\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

attachicon.gifZaZ Pee Fixes.7z

When the new Pack is released you can overwrite again it wont be a problem

Thanks! I'll give it a whirl when I get home.