Any info on the load order thing?  I've yet to see the poop meter change on my character lol.

It stays empty.

Create a laxative at a cooking pot. I had that problem in just one play through, for some reason, and that solved it. Also verify your settings are set above 0 in the 'Defecate' menu  (ofc).

As hilarious as that sounds, I'll give it a try.  I had caught a posting saying to adjust the slider back and forth to make sure it's actually set on a number as it can be on 0 and show a number on first load.  

Any info on the load order thing?  I've yet to see the poop meter change on my character lol.

It stays empty.

You need to change the slider in the MCM menu so that your character will start to collect body waste. Change it to 20 or 40 or whatever, depending on how much you'd like to go to the bathroom. My personal setting is 20. Its not too high and it doesn't drive me nuts.

Also to double check, you turned on the bowels yes?

i have no animation bathing need help

and also how to get dirty?

Did you turn on hygenics?

If so, then you need to go to any body of water, and activate the "bath" effect from your spell menu. And then press the Z button to activate it and your character should bathe immediately. If you don't use soap you will get dirty quicker and you will stay "unkempt" If you use soap you will be completely clean. You can also set it so that you won't bathe if there are people around (privacy setting) and what armor pieces are taken off so you can bathe. 

Hope this helps both of you :)

-C

I'd turned the slider up and then back down to make sure it was enabled, and yes I do have the feature active.  I'll have to try the above suggestion and see what happens. Maybe even just jack up the number and see if it has an effect too.

On the bathing with hygenics, is there an actual animation?  My character would just strip, stand in the water, and be unkempt shortly after a bit. I don't recall any actual movement.

ok thanks i found out that i cant take a bath if my pc isnt dirty thats why the animation isnt showing up  and also i found a way to get dirty, just swim in the lake 

Other than suggestions Richard and I have already discussed, had used another mod from the Nexus for eating, drinking and bathing before getting RND and PN.  That mod actually showed your character getting dirty, added coloration to your PC showing the levels of dirtiness.  Once bathed, the coloration was removed.  Trouble was, the animations were screwed up, if you had them on.  If you did have them on, once clean, you would be teleported to your last saved area.  Very annoying. 

Richard has the animations down. Now, though, if ever possible, include the visual effect of getting dirty and one other thing.  If filthy, have NPCs comment. Like at a merchants stall, have the merchant use the comment used on the beggars, I have noticed in Whiterun one was told to leave cause he smelled and other customers would not approach. lol 

Also, it would be nice if:

a)The bathing animation could be prolonged-repeated and interupted-finished when a key is pressed

b)There was a way to implement wet textures when bathing and sortly after the bath is finished :)

Also, it would be nice if:

a)The bathing animation could be prolonged-repeated and interupted-finished when a key is pressed

b)There was a way to implement wet textures when bathing and sortly after the bath is finished :)

And make this all compatible with Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite.... :ph34r:

So... Is this mod still being updated? People are using the forum, obviously, but is the modder still around? (Also, great mod!)

EDIT: Apparantly I missed the creator saying he was going to work on the mod again on thursday! Yay!

Also, I wonder... Is it currently possible with this mod to have the player character do his/her business inside a house? Whenever I try, I just get a "I can't do that here" message, which is really annoying... And what does the "Privacy" setting do? I've turned it on and off, but I'm not sure what it actually does...

Sorry to double post, but I have encountered a problem with this mod... Namely that whenever I try to use the "Defecate" option, it'll start up the animation, but then give me the "It's too soon to try that" message... and then not stop the animation. It just continues infinitely. I can move my character, and jumping breaks the animation, but the sound is still there... And no poop appears, ever. 

I just installed the Dragonborn DLC, as well as some graphics mods... Are these teh cause?

Also, I deleted the files and then reinstalled it, but it did not remove the problem.

Make sure you run FNIS.

I am, and it's still not working... The animation is there (and the NPC private needs mod, which uses the same thigns as this mod, works fine)... I just can't get her to poop properly, and then stopping the animation/sound afterwards. 

EDIT: Got it working again! I'm not sure exactly what worked, but what I did was to turn off defecation from the ingame menu. I then entered the riverwood store (for the loading screen), and realized there existed laxatives... I then made a weak one, and walked out again. Then I drank the laxative (still defecation off), then turned defecation on and waited a long time for it to work. I may have waited before turning it on, and then waited some more... not sure.

Anyhow, that made it all work as intended!

Also, I turned of constipation. 

New version 2.11. Not much is added except a Hygiene points per hour slide which allows to change how fast you get dirty. The default for 2.1 was 10 per hour I believe. The default value for 2.11 is now 5, so now it takes twice as long to get dirty. Some bugfixes which I can't remember and some background stuff for future features.

the HUD is added to the mod? i like so much the HUD that was implemented by  h38fh2mf, is included in the update? thnx in advance!

New version 2.11. Not much is added except a Hygiene points per hour slide which allows to change how fast you get dirty. The default for 2.1 was 10 per hour I believe. The default value for 2.11 is now 5, so now it takes twice as long to get dirty. Some bugfixes which I can't remember and some background stuff for future features.

the HUD is added to the mod? i like so much the HUD that was implemented by  h38fh2mf, is included in the update? thnx in advance!

If this is to be added, can it be toggable? For those of us who don't quite care for HUDs and hide them? I'd greatly appreciate it if it could be toggable. Thank you so much for your hard work and for the great mod :)

-C

If this is to be added, can it be toggable? For those of us who don't quite care for HUDs and hide them? I'd greatly appreciate it if it could be toggable. Thank you so much for your hard work and for the great mod :)

-C

prefer the HUd because i use it with immersive HUD (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3222/?that allows u to hide all the HUD or partially hide it, i like to track the needs as the HUD does and have al info, then hide it to enjoy the movie

Hey thanks for the update richard, I wanted to ask though do we need a clean safe to update?

Also any ETA on your next update that uses the new features? :)

Fine, now i hope to see an update of the poop overhaul soon, i am improving my alchemy skills and winning easy money using my PC's feces to craft poisons. 

Hey thanks for the update richard, I wanted to ask though do we need a clean safe to update?

Also any ETA on your next update that uses the new features? :)

I don't think a clean save is required for this update. Still if any problem does occur, then do a clean save.

Depending on how the scripting works out it may take anywhere from a week to a month. However, if you really want to give a rough estimate, mid January. No promises though.

Fine, now i hope to see an update of the poop overhaul soon, i am improving my alchemy skills and winning easy money using my PC's feces to craft poisons. 

There will be some poop reworking in the next version. Not sure if I'd call it a overhaul though. Poop will become a usable alchemy ingredient and so will urine.

Also for the people who are asking whether the hud addon is included. It is not in the 2.11 version. It may be in the next though.

Thanks for the reply mate, I forgot to ask another thing though. The new version doesn't contain the SexLab and RND plugins, aren't they needed anymore or did you forget to include them?

Cheers!

EDIT: Never mind that, I forgot that each has its own download file.

I don't post often, but I do enjoy this mod - Whether it's deemed weird to enjoy "natural" elements with a video game character (so you feel more connected) oh well, but I'm glad someone done this :) I do notice that with the Elin race installed (I believe this is the cause) there's a bit of lag in some options when using 360 controller, otherwise works perfectly :) I did have an issue with the -RND file but I wasn't sure if I needed to install ALL of the files or just one lol.

Sorry for english, Japanese native