but why? thats no fun.  Dont tell me this mod was made with seriousness in mind or that would just freak me out.  Is there a way to remove this script thats cock blocking my party pooping?  heres a thought, get rid of that crap and make this compatible with crowd reactions :D  Cus why shouldnt we be able to leave a biscut on the table at the inn and watch everyone run in terror.

Before I start replying to posts, I have some bad new. I just caught a cold, so I may need to delay the release of the next update or just release a bugfix update. I haven't decided what to do yet.

Great work! is it possible to make the indoors toilets in this mod work like the outhouses ?  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27361/?

It should be. I haven't look at the assets of that mod yet, but it should be.

but why? thats no fun.  Dont tell me this mod was made with seriousness in mind or that would just freak me out.  Is there a way to remove this script thats cock blocking my party pooping?  heres a thought, get rid of that crap and make this compatible with crowd reactions :D  Cus why shouldnt we be able to leave a biscut on the table at the inn and watch everyone run in terror.

I'll make the indoor thing optional in the next version.

Hey there Richard, I've finally getting the mod to work properly in my huge list of mods. Been playing with the mod enabled for a week now and have really been enjoying the extra level of immersion. Gathered a few questions during this time to ask.

• In the requirements, it list's Strotis's Outdoor Toilet Resource as a requirement, but I can't (and haven't) use it. Whenever I install the resource mod, it causes my game to crash. Was this meant to say that it has resources from it already in the mod, or that it needs it in some form?

• While I'm on the requirements, was there any reason not to use the Northern Bathhouse mod alongside with this mod?

• As stated before, the soap is vastly overpowered in both effect and duration. The lavender soap I won't pick on too much (seeing as I am playing on master difficulty and still get me butt handed to me) but the Spriggan sap soap is far too powerful. Maybe I would call it more balanced if the sap soap only lasted a couple hours in game, but I think mine lasted a in-game week. I ended up tossing my soap off a waterfall to prevent myself from cheating and continuing to use it.

• Could you add a notice for when bathing in water when someone can see you, from what I've seen it just cancels the act after running some of the start up functions (IE...Check for NPC's around, saving items slots..or something along those lines).

Thanks for creating such a great mod.

Strotis's Outdoor Toilet Resource is a requirement; though if you didn't download them, all that will happen is that you won't be able to see the outhouses.

Northern Bathhouses has some navmesh issues and seems to cause ctd under certain circumstances. It also hasn't been updated for quite a while. I may re-include again in the future, but for the time being I recommend Showers in Inns.

The Spriggan Sap soap effect should wear off after you're no longer clean; when you get the unkempt status. Though, I'm not certain whether or not there is bug that is affecting it.

I suppose I did forget to add a message that states whether or not there are npc in the immediate vicinity or not. I'll added it in the next update. As for the messages you are currently seeing. Those are debug stuff that I forgot to remove.

can anyone help i keep getting an error that says is child when i try to test run the animation im playing as nord male as shown in my profile picture

That's a check message, it's not an error unless your Nord is marked as a child.

solved the problem i had to install fnis addons

Does't seem to work with W.A.T.E.R.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13268/? . Is there a patch or tweak I don't know about?

The mod author of W.A.T.E.R removed the RND patch from version 1.8 due to a glitch being caused by the patch, there is a workaround listed on the page witch involves switching a couple of the esp files for ones from the prior version at the expence of a few new features, The mod author is working on a new patch and is supposed to reimplement the patch in an update but there is no eta .Imo the easiest fix would be to download and install the prior version and wait for the updated patch

is the patch, that RND offers for WATER, the same?
if yes, then editing the script(s) or not using WATER will be the only solution. Or switch to PureWaters, as a fix for it is available here.
if not, use the WATER patch, that RND provides.

Is this compatible with Realistic Water 2?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41076//?

It doesn't have any scripts.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it is since Realistic Waters 2 already has the dangerouswater flag on all the watertypes. It shouldn't even require a patch.

Latest version of RW2 has removed the dangerouswater flag on the default install because (he writes) it interfered with the splash effect.

The current main download has an optional esp that works with RND/PN. You can choose it during installation.

I've been seeing this a lot:

Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 14 on  (00000014)].excrementTimerScript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "excrementTimerScript.psc" Line ?
[09/20/2013 - 08:37:08AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[Active effect 14 on  (00000014)].excrementTimerScript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "excrementTimerScript.psc" Line ?

i don't know what it means, but it's among the last few lines in Papyrus when my game freezes and I have to ctrl+alt+del to task manager.

is the patch, that RND offers for WATER, the same?

if yes, then editing the script(s) or not using WATER will be the only solution. Or switch to PureWaters, as a fix for it is available here.

if not, use the WATER patch, that RND provides.

The RND patch supposedly only covers up to version 1.6 you could try it, but I doubt it will work. WATER contained its own patch for 1.7- 1.7a versions