Hi, do I need to install PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.rar for can I just install 2.11 and RND? What's PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.rar supposed to do? Or, is it just the first, outdated version?

the sexlab rar is optional it allows the sperm effect from sexlab to be removed when bathing. Just a side note there have been reports of the sexlab plugin not working with the later versions of sexlab (120 -130) unconfirmed on my end may be someday I'll have time to test.

I ran into something last night I'd found odd, I was doing the first quest for the Companions to go get their axe shard, and while dungeoning my character needed to relieve himself, but was unable to. I'd just get a message can't do that here, or it would lock up with no menu popping or message, would reload to continue.  

Is there a reason for that?  Was mainly just curious.

Once outside of the dungeon it was hilarious as he just started going, couldn't hold it he claimed lol

Hi, do I need to install PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.rar for can I just install 2.11 and RND? What's PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.rar supposed to do? Or, is it just the first, outdated version?

the sexlab rar is optional it allows the sperm effect from sexlab to be removed when bathing. Just a side note there have been reports of the sexlab plugin not working with the later versions of sexlab (120 -130) unconfirmed on my end may be someday I'll have time to test.

Ashal changed the way sperm effect works to a spell in the latest versions of SexLab, would thiis affect the way your mod cleans up the effect?

I know I posted here earlier, and deleted it because I figured it out but...

if anyone is willing to answer a question...

I tried to install the Private Needs RND file and it keeps crashing... Is there a specific load order this needs to be put in, or is it just not updated...?

edit:

also I have some suggestions, though it is totally up to you to do this or not.

I don't know anything about modding, so I don't evenk now if it's possible but here are a few suggestions.

1. add accidents for both functions

2. with the accidents maybe instead of having a stream, have it just start forming a puddle on the ground or something. It's more realistic this way. Though, I'm not sure if you can do that.

3.Maybe accidents can cause the hygine meter to decay faster? Idk if this is already a factor; I don't think it is, but I haven't gotten too far into playing with this mod yet.

4. On the subject of the accident and hygiene meter, maybe if one were to pee themselves, it would not bring the meter up/down whatever so much. But if one were to poo themselves it would make the hygiene worse?

5. Maybe if someone is close to having an accident maybe their facial expression can change, and they may hold themselves for a moment or something idk how this would work? And maybe you can make it toggleableso for people who don't want it?

I'm just giving suggestions, and I hope I'm not sounding rude or anything these are just some things that I thought of.

and I don't even know if this is even looked at but I'm goin' for it anyway...

Don't forget to add "Dammit! I shit my pants!", and a green mist around you, like when you are poisoned, so you look "funky". And maybe some bugs flying around you, like how it looks when you look at a beehive.

You should have to change to a different outfit for a set amount of time, or until you go to the lake and wash your clothes. Same with pissing yourself.

I suppose a wash your clothes anim would be necessary, unless you could just swim around real quick, and wash shitty piss soaked clothes that way. Maybe. ^_^

(Man, what have we done to Skyrim? :D)

Hey, guess what? Some genius figured out how to fix Northern Bathhouses (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27489/?). See instructions in the comments. You'll need TES5Edit.

Anyway... so can we add functionality back into Private Needs? I'll be playing with it in my game, but I'd really like to see some actual ties between the two mods again.

Edit: in other news, I've been looking at this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29025/?

It seems to be a pretty detailed eat-drink-sleep mod. But, I think it'd play quite a bit nicer than Realistic Needs and Diseases. Well, I do have the options of food spoiling and stuff, so I guess I make it hard on myself. But, I get the impression that new mod would be pretty accommodating to people that just want the simple rhythms of... toilet stuff. Might be worth looking in to.

Edit 2: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, that mod as bathing too. That's why I thought of Private Needs. The best thing the other mod does is how they alter speechcraft with how dirty you are. If you're filthy, you have a hard time of convincing anyone. That's how the cleanliness of PN should be, or maybe we could use that mod as a backbone, and then write sexy-stuff to mesh into it. Anyway, I'm off to sort through more mods.

Is it possible to hide the popup debug text for the "RND excrement module detected"?  Anyone else get that?

Also I don't recall if this mod specifically added the outhouses out behind the inns, but the one in Riverwind are placed on top of chicken coops or some sort of structure. 

Now those might not be there in Vanilla, I do have the Expanded towns and cities. 

Just thought I'd mention it.

Is it possible to hide the popup debug text for the "RND excrement module detected"?  Anyone else get that?

Also I don't recall if this mod specifically added the outhouses out behind the inns, but the one in Riverwind are placed on top of chicken coops or some sort of structure. 

Now those might not be there in Vanilla, I do have the Expanded towns and cities. 

Just thought I'd mention it.

It is due to your mod Expanded Towns and Cities.  PN does add the outhouses to various locations.  Another mod that uses PN places even more around Skyrim, mainly along the roads, at various structures like some of the forts, etc. 

I am working on adding the outhouses to the Hearthfire homes.  Will be adding some to Solstheim and to Falskaar.  Will also see about placing one at Fort Dawnguard. Richard helped me get the first one done for Lakeview Manor.  All of these use PN as a master. Tested all 3 created for the Hearthfire homes and working. 

Once complete I will be offering them to Richard for posting, if he so chooses.

I know I posted here earlier, and deleted it because I figured it out but...

if anyone is willing to answer a question...

I tried to install the Private Needs RND file and it keeps crashing... Is there a specific load order this needs to be put in, or is it just not updated...?

edit:

also I have some suggestions, though it is totally up to you to do this or not.

I don't know anything about modding, so I don't evenk now if it's possible but here are a few suggestions.

1. add accidents for both functions

2. with the accidents maybe instead of having a stream, have it just start forming a puddle on the ground or something. It's more realistic this way. Though, I'm not sure if you can do that.

3.Maybe accidents can cause the hygine meter to decay faster? Idk if this is already a factor; I don't think it is, but I haven't gotten too far into playing with this mod yet.

4. On the subject of the accident and hygiene meter, maybe if one were to pee themselves, it would not bring the meter up/down whatever so much. But if one were to poo themselves it would make the hygiene worse?

5. Maybe if someone is close to having an accident maybe their facial expression can change, and they may hold themselves for a moment or something idk how this would work? And maybe you can make it toggleableso for people who don't want it?

I'm just giving suggestions, and I hope I'm not sounding rude or anything these are just some things that I thought of.

and I don't even know if this is even looked at but I'm goin' for it anyway...

You did not mention, but do you have RND (Realistic Needs and Diseases) installed?  If installed, have Private Needs loaded before RND, then all RND patches that you have (like for Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Hearthfire)  and then place Private Needs - RND.esp after those.  

Hey guys, can i ask for a little assistance ?
Ive downloaded this mod kinda only for the bathing part, yet thats the only one i cant figure out how to initiate.
I can set hotkeys to urinate&defecate but cant set it for bathing, the game keeps messaging me how dirty my character is, but no matter how long she stands in the water nothing happens.
I also have the Northern Bathouses mod.

So any insights in how to initiate bathing scene ?
Thanks in advance

Ive downloaded this mod kinda only for the bathing part, yet thats the only one i cant figure out how to initiate.

I can set hotkeys to urinate&defecate but cant set it for bathing, the game keeps messaging me how dirty my character is, but no matter how long she stands in the water nothing happens.

Thanks in advance

Stand in water, use the power of "bath " located in powers menu, if u have soap it will pop ups a message, if not, ur char will bath just with water without pop up

Thanks in advance

Stand in water, use the power of "bath " located in powers menu, if u have soap it will pop ups a message, if not, ur char will bath just with water without pop

Theres no such thing in the power menu

Thanks in advance

Stand in water, use the power of "bath " located in powers menu, if u have soap it will pop ups a message, if not, ur char will bath just with water without pop

well, it was in the previous version, i m using the previous version because i dont know if the HUD is included in this new one.

Thanks in advance

do you have hygiene enabled in the MCM menu?

also, I have the outhouses mod, but I can't find any around skyrim, is there one in an easy to find location?

Thanks in advance

do you have hygiene enabled in the MCM menu?

also, I have the outhouses mod, but I can't find any around skyrim, is there one in an easy to find location?

OK, to answer as many questions as I can.  Richard has been helping me with a couple of items so I can be sure of some of this. The new version does have the powers button.  In the magic menu it is next to last on the right side of the menu.  If not there it is likely an install error.  As for the outhouses, PN places several around, mainly behind or nearby the inns.  As for the outhouses of Skyrim mod, that one places outhouses along the roads and in other areas.  It requires PN to run.   If you are referring to Stroti's Outhouse mod, that is a resource mod.  Mods use that one to operate.  It does nothing by itself.

@Eireamhoin & tryguy:   To answer, he turned off pee and poop in many interiors, however, in the dungeons, there are areas you can use.  For instance, in the Dustman's Cairn (the incident you mentioned) in the main chamber where Farkas turns into a Wolfie, at the opposite side of the room, opposite of Farkas, there is an area you can use.   I have found on interiors, especially dungeons and Dwarven ruins, areas that look grown over, dirt collapsed around, etc., is usually a good spot. 

The only exceptions are those where other mods have indoor toilets that use PN.  Have not found any as yet though. :(

In reality terms, the puddle is correctly dark if you pee on mud, normal terrain and grass. It should appear slightly yellow mainly if you pee on snow, ice or similar terrains.

Of course, this would involve to modify a lot the scripts and add new textures. Maybe a bit complicated.

The same, or worst, for the chair idea. Sitting on a chair is an idle pose in the vanilla engine. Making a char to pee while sitting involves the creation of a whole new animation for vanilla chairs, like it was done for the outhouses.

Not sure if it is possible, indeed, probably because it should change ANY chair in the game.

Guest Katherlne

Hello.

Bathing don't work for me. After pressing Z, nothing happens. No log message, nothing. And my character stand still dirty. Only message pop up. when i enter in deep water, something - "you cant bath, while swim". Oh yes, one more thing. After press Z, compas disappears for a second.

p.s. you activated hygiene? yes

you used fnis patcher after installing mod? yes, all another animation from this mod, work fine.