I got a problem, in my game the  perspective every time that my character use a latrine is awful, the camera makes a bird-eye view over her head, so i put the Toggle Free Camera in the console command to have a better view of the situation, and once she is done, stand up and i deactivate the TFC and two thing always happens:

1- the Dovahkiin cant move or...

2-the Dovahkiin can move normally but, I cant attack, cast spells or change wherever I have in the right hand.

How can I fix it?

PS:Richard, are you planing to add a "drying with a towel" animation after take a bath, and/or a "wiping" animation after use a latrine/the lands of skyrim and solstheim?.

Thank you.

I got a problem, in my game the  perspective every time that my character use a latrine is awful, the camera makes a bird-eye view over her head, so i put the Toggle Free Camera in the console command to have a better view of the situation, and once she is done, stand up and i deactivate the TFC and two thing always happens:

2-the Dovahkiin can move normally but, I cant attack, cast spells or change wherever I have in the right hand.

How can I fix it?

PS:Richard, are you planing to add a "drying with a towel" animation after take a bath, and/or a "wiping" animation after use a latrine/the lands of skyrim and solstheim?.

Thank you.

That will always happen, with your camera that is. If you want to watch her pee or poo, I'd suggest using tfc only briefly and quickly getting out of it before the animation ends, because once it does, you will have the problems there that you just described. I have noticed this problem with every animation I run, whether sex, or potty. Or whatever. You cannot leave it in tfc till the animation ends, else you're broken!

Issue I am noticing in my own game, Constipation is a serious issue. Basically it seems taking a laxative doesn't help and my girlie gets stuck squatting and perpetually peeing whilst it tells her that "its too soon to try again" and she cannot get up unless I run the urination animation, (that is if she has to go) if she doesn't have to pee, then I am stuck in the squatting animation with the peeing going on and have to load another save, OR if she does pee, then she pees, the sound of peeing stays, she stands and everywhere she goes its like she's peeing herself. And I have to load another save again on that one as well. Oh and this is strong laxative that doesn't seem to be working, I will try weak, perhaps that will solve it.

Another question, does the excrement fade over time? A potty she took in Markhearth perhaps two game weeks ago, is still there ... I suppose it can be picked up and discarded or something? *wrinkles her nose* But I'm not looking forward to that... otherwise still fantastic mod :) 

Oh and I second those questions, a hand wiping after going potty would be very nice and a towel drying after a bath would be nice too, but I would prefer the hand wiping after going to the facilities. Oh and will going inside be added? Its pretty troublesome when in a dungeon and you gotta go and it won't let you.

Thank you for all your hard work!!

-C

How can I fix it?

Thank you.

That will always happen, with your camera that is. If you want to watch her pee or poo, I'd suggest using tfc only briefly and quickly getting out of it before the animation ends, because once it does, you will have the problems there that you just described. I have noticed this problem with every animation I run, whether sex, or potty. Or whatever. You cannot leave it in tfc till the animation ends, else you're broken!

Issue I am noticing in my own game, Constipation is a serious issue. Basically it seems taking a laxative doesn't help and my girlie gets stuck squatting and perpetually peeing whilst it tells her that "its too soon to try again" and she cannot get up unless I run the urination animation, (that is if she has to go) if she doesn't have to pee, then I am stuck in the squatting animation with the peeing going on and have to load another save, OR if she does pee, then she pees, the sound of peeing stays, she stands and everywhere she goes its like she's peeing herself. And I have to load another save again on that one as well. Oh and this is strong laxative that doesn't seem to be working, I will try weak, perhaps that will solve it.

Another question, does the excrement fade over time? A potty she took in Markhearth perhaps two game weeks ago, is still there ... I suppose it can be picked up and discarded or something? *wrinkles her nose* But I'm not looking forward to that... otherwise still fantastic mod :)

Oh and I second those questions, a hand wiping after going potty would be very nice and a towel drying after a bath would be nice too, but I would prefer the hand wiping after going to the facilities. Oh and will going inside be added? Its pretty troublesome when in a dungeon and you gotta go and it won't let you.

Thank you for all your hard work!!

-C

I see... well at least the mod is working very good, and I really hope to see the mentioned animations before in a soon update.

Are there any debuffs for having injured bowels?

I had a red debuff called that, but it didn't say anything else, so I guess that one doesn't do anything negative yet? Or does it and it just isn't in the tooltip?

Are there any more serious stages after this aswell, that maybe have a debuff attached to it?

Are there any debuffs for having injured bowels?

I had a red debuff called that, but it didn't say anything else, so I guess that one doesn't do anything negative yet? Or does it and it just isn't in the tooltip?

Are there any more serious stages after this aswell, that maybe have a debuff attached to it?

Not yet. It's still a wip though I haven't really been working on it.

Maybe a splash effect like this?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37873//?

Also I am constantly CTD'ing is there a recommended load order?  I see the note that it might crash with PCEA, could you elaborate?  Are there any work arounds?

Since it uses ZAZ's animation pack, PCEA has issues with other custom animation mods like Sexlab. It causes CTDs when you trigger non vanilla animations. I did discover a sort of work around. Though, I can't guarantee it will work. Go to Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors and find 0_master.hkx. Create back up of 0_master.hkx. Find 0_master.hkt, rename it 0_master.hkx and run the fnis patcher. Enter you game and click new game and exit the racemenu, I recommend using Alternate Start Live another life to skip the lengthy intro. It doesn't matter what you do in the race menu as long as it loads up a vanilla race. Then pause and load your usual save. I've been doing this for quite a while and it seems to work. It also seems to make PCEA compatible with Sexlab.

Also, load order should not matter.

so it's been couple months since that post^. is that working longterm for people w/ PCEA? any other way to get pcea to work w/ this mod? i hate using a different "template" save to load up my main save. it may work right then, but feels like your just askin for problems later on.  i'd love to use this mainly for the bathing

oh and any vids showing facial expressions?

Hello, thanks for a nice mod. I am totally loving it :)

It would be nice if you updated the description of the mod  to describe how RND and sexlab addons work though.

because I had no idea of how they actually interact with RND and sexlab and whether I need them or not, so I had to read like 20 pages of this thread to figure out. (with poor english skill :( )

If anyone is wondering the same, the answer is on page 44.

I figure this is already known, but in case its not, with sexlab 1.20 this doesn't work at all, and I suspect of course this leads back to the Zaz animations, which will be fixed soon; so I've read. But yea I figured I'd mention it if it wasn't known. I thought if I took out the sex lab plug in it might still work but no go.  Basically the actor gets stuck in the squat position. 

Still an awesome mod, can't wait to use it again when its working for me again :)

-C

I figure this is already known, but in case its not, with sexlab 1.20 this doesn't work at all, and I suspect of course this leads back to the Zaz animations, which will be fixed soon; so I've read. But yea I figured I'd mention it if it wasn't known. I thought if I took out the sex lab plug in it might still work but no go.  Basically the actor gets stuck in the squat position. 

Still an awesome mod, can't wait to use it again when its working for me again :)

-C

That is to do with FNIS Beta 4 not sexlab. Try swapping to Beta 3 and it will still work till it is updated.

-C

That is to do with FNIS Beta 4 not sexlab. Try swapping to Beta 3 and it will still work till it is updated.

I've had Beta 3 in the whole time. Unfortunately no go :( Though from what I've just read today on the forums there's something with Finis and there's a patch, so I will try again once the patch is put in to LL :) Something about generating behavior files... at least that's what I understood, lol too complex for me really :)

Thank you very much for your response :)

-C 

I can't sh*t. (in the game)

My bowels don't fill, just my bladder.

I checked the bladder, got outta MCM to receive the update that it's working, checked the bowels, update, set my settings to piss 40/shit 30, and I keep pissin', but no shit. bth_Sad.jpg

I'm probably being dumb here, but don't you gotta' eat, in order to shit? Think i remember something about that being said.