[WIP] Lover's Hook v2014-01-05

I just updated using a clean save, and I can't seem to recover any of the known animations or the old sexlab diary data, is there a way to do this and how do I do it? Been searching the forums and can't seem to find a solution.

Clean saving with SexLab disabled (and hence LH disabled) would delete everything.

From last version of LH it is possibly to restore known animtions only if they there reset via SexLab MCM menu.

I had an idea for this mod,

I was playing skyrim and exploring others house's and robbing them :D

when I got though the door I tern to see husband and wife going at it.

a few minutes later it comes up saying you learned so and so postion.

and I had a thort wouldn't it better if you made it so you could learn the stages as well?

so you learn stage 1 then another time you learns stage 2 of that animation.

that way it would make it so your charater is learning kus the pc is learning in stages.

just a thort might be very hard to do but it was just an idea. as I think it will make it

even better.

Are you sure that notification can a few minutes letter?

Thats not good, the notification should apear within a few second.

Both technicaly and from user perspectve it is difficult to learn animtions step by step. That might be very annoying.

The feature I want to add is Stamina drain during sex, so If PC runs out of stanima then animtion either stops or changes to slower pace so PC can reacumlate Stamina.

But the problem is that I can not display Stanima bar during animtions :dodgy: , can not figure out how to override it.

@redneck2x: Make a random NPC show up and hold up signs displaying the current value of your stamina in number form :P

In all seriousness though, I can't recall exactly the name of the mod or the project, but apparently if you use that RaceMenu overhaul mod from the Nexus, someone is working in a way to dynamically change colors and glowyness of things on your character, supposedly, from tattoos to eyes. This said, and if it actually works, you could probably make something like... instead of using a Stamina bar, your character (either whole or just the face) would start blushing heavily, not as a means to make your character embarrassed, but to make it look like they are actually putting a lot of effort, beyond what their bodies can take.

Or perhaps something similar to what Wet and Cold/Frostfall do when your character submerges fully into water, and a dripping effect creates around your character; if your stamina reaches X amount during Sex, you'd start sweating.

Or, if it's not possible to grab a specific X value from your stamina meter, you could maybe make some kind of algorithm? If the player has X amount of Stamina (total stamina amount), and the Sex "magic" effect is draining that stamina at X rate, you would reach X amount in X seconds/minutes. This way you could put the visual effects on simple timers perhaps?

Shame about the diary and known animations. Guess I'll just have to work on repopulating it.

As for the stamina thing: Instead of displaying stamina, maybe you can use certain effects/glows/auras/whatnot to show loss of stamina, or stamina regen.

Feature would be really interesting and could lead to further features such as actually having to control the pace to not lose stamina, to achieve a satisfying finish, much like with an old Oblivion mod whose name i can't remember.

Or potions that improve "stamina" :P

Still hoping additional animations involving toys for solo females would be made, adds more variety to the masturbation animation.

Hi redneck2x,

since you update both of your versions (LC and LH) the new control options and features are very nice! Great job you done here. :)

One point still breaks my mind. Since i use both mods, how is it possible to start a 3some animation? The PC had to learn it, so the option "..let´s party" from LC didn´t trigger the animation. The vendors don´t teach them, books don´t teach them an matchmaker didn´t work with LH (and activate "force known animations")

Or did i have to disable these function to trigger the animation (over "...let´s party from LC for example) to learn it when animation then progged?

Greets

Mart

Hi redneck2x,

since you update both of your versions (LC and LH) the new control options and features are very nice! Great job you done here. :)

One point still breaks my mind. Since i use both mods, how is it possible to start a 3some animation? The PC had to learn it, so the option "..let´s party" from LC didn´t trigger the animation. The vendors don´t teach them, books don´t teach them an matchmaker didn´t work with LH (and activate "force known animations")

Or did i have to disable these function to trigger the animation (over "...let´s party from LC for example) to learn it when animation then progged?

Greets

Mart

Hi redneck2x,

forget about it. :) I just found the problem. It was a checkbox in the configuration menu from SL itself. After unchecking that option (and "Force known animation only" too, only for sure) 3some animation are triggerd if arousal lvl is high enough.

Greetings

Mart

@redneck2x...again

If you can switch the sex animation randomly in the middle of the sex scene, can you also make spectators (cheering spectator in SexLab Defeat and masturbate spectator in SexLab Random) to join in and change the animation to threesome?

Or triggered a gangbang, where spectator will join the sex one after another. A gangbang combined with threesome, it will be massive!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I've learned the new animations from Reading  "Lusty Argonian Maid" both volumes and "Letter at Haelga bulkhouse desk".but for somereason I'd reinstalled this mod without uninstall it. Now I've lost the new animations above,and even can't reget them from reread the letter and both volumes books!

what can I do?

thanx!

Hi guys!

I've learned the new animations from Reading  "Lusty Argonian Maid" both volumes and "Letter at Haelga bulkhouse desk".but for somereason I'd reinstalled this mod without uninstall it. Now I've lost the new animations above,and even can't reget them from reread the letter and both volumes books!

what can I do?

thanx!

Go to LoversHook MCM menu.

Click on button "restore saved animations".

@redneck2x...again

If you can switch the sex animation randomly in the middle of the sex scene, can you also make spectators (cheering spectator in SexLab Defeat and masturbate spectator in SexLab Random) to join in and change the animation to threesome?

Or triggered a gangbang, where spectator will join the sex one after another. A gangbang combined with threesome, it will be massive!

No, or it would be very tricky, better post the idea at Defeat thread.

@redneck2x

Can you also implementing Switch Animation and Go Back One Stage to consensual sex too?

It will be more realistic as well. :cool:

Not needed in my opinion,

I had added the option for rape since there are no controls and some variations would make it more interesting.

• 1 month later...

I was just wondering am I doing something.. well, wrong since the victim level doesn't go up at all? Everything else works fine but that.

Vicitim level one level up after PC has been raped.

Well then how does the PC get raped? Even if the NPCs do get aroused, all they do is masturbate by themselves. Or does the rape get triggeret if PC sleeps around aroused NPCs, like in the inn? Sorry if this has already been said and explained in somewhere, I just had to ask it once more :/

I was just wondering am I doing something.. well, wrong since the victim level doesn't go up at all? Everything else works fine but that.

Well then how does the PC get raped? Even if the NPCs do get aroused, all they do is masturbate by themselves. Or does the rape get triggeret if PC sleeps around aroused NPCs, like in the inn? Sorry if this has already been said and explained in somewhere, I just had to ask it once more :/

LoversHook does not trigger rape by itself.

Any mod that triggers rape in SexLab framework would do the job.

For example if you have LoversComfort and some aroused NPCs above threshold, then they might rape PC then he/she goes to sleep.

LoversHook does not trigger rape by itself.

Any mod that triggers rape in SexLab framework would do the job.

For example if you have LoversComfort and some aroused NPCs above threshold, then they might rape PC then he/she goes to sleep.

Oh got it now, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Just posted new version 20131003

Changes:

V20131003 - requires SexLab 1.2
- Updated API changes to match SexLab 1.2
- Added MCM translation files
- Each Debella priestess can teach only 2 vaginal animations
- Haelga can teach only 3 anal animations

Edit: I am looking for more sex trainers candidates, any ideas?

You can have things taught by the various factions that wander around Skyrim. The radiant encounters leave a lot of possibilities.

Vigilants can help teach you to resist an attack from breasts of the nights. Which would of course involve them preforming aggressive animations on you, so you can learn to break free. Of course they'll always tell you that you need more training. Can make it only do able each time they're radiance appearance pops up so they can't be spammed.

Thalmor can teach you the true meaning of elven supremacy. Regardless of whether they are male or female Thalmor would want you on your knees so that you can learn your place.

You can help an old Orc find a reason to live. He might be too old to take wives and have children but you never to old to teach a girl how to give an oral pick me up.

The merry men who give you honeybrew mead can teach you how to really party. Each of the 3 can teach you how to make with the merry.

I'll probably think of more later.