[WIP] Lover's Hook v2014-01-05

so is there anyway to adjust the cooldown time for each stage? 50 minutes sounds a bit too long considering most (?) rape plugins can be adjusted to have rape every few minutes or so

but turning off the lover's victim will automatically 'refresh' the debuff right? well i can use that for now i suppose

can  i have a suggestion can you add some increase exposure when your character is drunk since i uses RND 

I do not plan to develop arousal much, but Ashal does.

so is there anyway to adjust the cooldown time for each stage? 50 minutes sounds a bit too long considering most (?) rape plugins can be adjusted to have rape every few minutes or so

but turning off the lover's victim will automatically 'refresh' the debuff right? well i can use that for now i suppose

There is no way to adjust cooldown through game, you can adjust it via CK.

The whole point of Lover's Victim effect is to create immersive fear of rape, it is intended to be long and annoying.

Enable/disbale wil not reset the effect, after reenabling it will continue from same stage as before disable.

Wow, my poor Khajiit just had one of the most impressive rides of her life. the 'X desires more' triggered somewhere around 7 or 8 times (only a 30% chance of triggering), and we switched between positions four times throughout. Talk about one well fucked pussy. :D

There is a good chance it is enough to do it once - timescale is saved with your save position, unless you have another mod which changes it using scripts (like kuertee's Auto Save and Time), which I suppose you are not using...

Yeah, but doing this over and over again would be a pain imo.

Was just thinking if it would be possible for the character to have a diary for the learnt positions, so we relearn positions whenever the SexLab framework changes. 

It is planed for next release, already working in my dev version.

Is this a problem then with SkyRealism which changes the timescale to 6?

Time scale has no effect on LoversHook.

Had posted new version v20130603

Changes:

v20130601 - requires SexLab 1.01
- Added MCM page that displays known animations
- Added show version
- Added Reading letter at Haelga Bulkhouse desk can teach single Dirty animation
- Added dilbella prictess as ass animation trainer (for modest fee of 500 gold)
- Added SexLab X marker at Dibella temaple and Inner Sanctum (at Markarth)
- Fixed Lover's Victim

Now you can learn animations from Dibella priestess, though dialogue.
The dialogue will NOT appear if : 
  • PC don't have 500 gold
  • PC don't have "Agent of Dibella" perk
  • PC knows all anal animations
  • PC don't have Vaseline  :o

I downloaded, clean installed and tried the mod.

Everything seems to work fine, as expected even if my "expert" toon had to learn again all animations.

I did the "Heart of Dibella" quest to have the Dibella's Blessing and become an Agent of Dibella.

But I've some notes, disappointements, suggestions:

1. I think you have set some rugs (at least in the Dibella Temple) as "sex markers". Well, one of them is a terrific pain for the camera. Senna (Dibella's priestess) chooses always the rug between the wall and a big column (a very little space) and the camera, during action, is almost impossible to control right and have a good vision while trying to align better the two chars.

It should be better to choose ONLY the large rug at the entrance of the temple, if possible.

2. Im' disappointed that this mod doesn't take count of player's choices about selected animations. In the SexLab menu I toggled OFF some of them, for example I toggled off the "rough behind" animation because I don't like it but mainly because it is totally misaligned at start. I toggled off it from both consensual and aggressive animations. Well, the first anal action that Senna theached me was exactly the "rough behind". As stated above, due the camera problem, it was almost impossible to have the right alignement. The two were totally far apart.

3. The "start" animation for a sex-newbie is still the missionary one. This makes a conflict with Working Girl. At the second "rank" of this mod, the player should make only blowjobs but, in that case, there is only the missionary and this messes up a bit the "immersion" (and also the money gained not related to the "award"). Much better to have two animations already learned at start. The missionary AND a blowjob (on your choice) AND the masturbations ones because, at the first rank, the player shows her body with the AP female masturbation. Without this learned before, she gives immediately her pussy almost for free. Not good.

4. It seems there is no way to change animations even if the player has already learned some of them. The SexLab hotkeys don't work. Am I wrong?

Edit: Just to be clear, I quote from the "SexLab FAQ":

Question: Animations like "Rough Behind" do not line up

Answer: Rough Behind and a couple other notable examples are old animations that were made before offsetting animations was properly understood. As a result these animations will NEVER align properly when used with the player, unless you go into the console and toggle collisions so they are off, afterwards close the console press the hotkey for Realign Actors. There is also a SexLab menu option for automatically toggling collisions when the player is involved in an animation, but may result in unforeseen problems since it does not make a distinction between animations that need collisions toggled off or not.

I have a question regarding load order, if I have any mod that uses SexLab framework should I place them above or below LoversHook.esp

Cheers for this mod!

Any load order

I downloaded, clean installed and tried the mod.

Everything seems to work fine, as expected even if my "expert" toon had to learn again all animations.

I did the "Heart of Dibella" quest to have the Dibella's Blessing and become an Agent of Dibella.

But I've some notes, disappointements, suggestions:

1. I think you have set some rugs (at least in the Dibella Temple) as "sex markers". Well, one of them is a terrific pain for the camera. Senna (Dibella's priestess) chooses always the rug between the wall and a big column (a very little space) and the camera, during action, is almost impossible to control right and have a good vision while trying to align better the two chars.

It should be better to choose ONLY the large rug at the entrance of the temple, if possible.

2. Im' disappointed that this mod doesn't take count of player's choices about selected animations. In the SexLab menu I toggled OFF some of them, for example I toggled off the "rough behind" animation because I don't like it but mainly because it is totally misaligned at start. I toggled off it from both consensual and aggressive animations. Well, the first anal action that Senna theached me was exactly the "rough behind". As stated above, due the camera problem, it was almost impossible to have the right alignement. The two were totally far apart.

3. The "start" animation for a sex-newbie is still the missionary one. This makes a conflict with Working Girl. At the second "rank" of this mod, the player should make only blowjobs but, in that case, there is only the missionary and this messes up a bit the "immersion" (and also the money gained not related to the "award"). Much better to have two animations already learned at start. The missionary AND a blowjob (on your choice) AND the masturbations ones because, at the first rank, the player shows her body with the AP female masturbation. Without this learned before, she gives immediately her pussy almost for free. Not good.

4. It seems there is no way to change animations even if the player has already learned some of them. The SexLab hotkeys don't work. Am I wrong?

Edit: Just to be clear, I quote from the "SexLab FAQ":

Question: Animations like "Rough Behind" do not line up

Answer: Rough Behind and a couple other notable examples are old animations that were made before offsetting animations was properly understood. As a result these animations will NEVER align properly when used with the player, unless you go into the console and toggle collisions so they are off, afterwards close the console press the hotkey for Realign Actors. There is also a SexLab menu option for automatically toggling collisions when the player is involved in an animation, but may result in unforeseen problems since it does not make a distinction between animations that need collisions toggled off or not.

Thank you for your review, it is important to make mod better.

1. The rugs are located at initimate place that can be perfect for private sex lesson, I agree that they are bad for camera man who need to follow the scene.

2. At next release I will take into acount disabled animations.

3. I will change starting animation to blowjob, simple and working. For modders : Any mod at any time can add string tag "PCKnownAnim" to animation and the animation will be recognized as known one.

4. You can not change animations during sex with pristess, because it is a part of the training. Latter during daily practice you can change animations with SexLab standard keys.

I have a small question  

LoverHook blocks hotkey "O" in SexLab?

all others hotkey works

When I removed the mod, hotkey "O" works

this is normal or I have a bug?

thank you

P.S.

hotkey no work with pristess and all NPC

yet I've learned several poses with pristess 

I have a small question  

LoverHook blocks hotkey "O" in SexLab?

all others hotkey works

When I removed the mod, hotkey "O" works

this is normal or I have a bug?

thank you

P.S.
hotkey no work with pristess and all NPC
yet I've learned several poses with pristess 

LoversHooks does NOT effect/modify SexLab hotkeys.

It works in very different way it worked in SexiS.

SexLab allows to restrict animations to small/specific set and that is LH does.

During sex with priestess only one animation is passed to SexLab, the one PC learns, you can not switch animations then.

Next ability to switch depends on plugin that had started animation, the plugin might pass only one animation, then you can not switch animations again.

What plugin had you used for all NPC (excluding priestess)?

Posted new version v20130606

Chnages:

v20130606 - requires SexLab 1.01b
- Added Haelga as dirty animation trainer, must complite "Caught Red Handed", for dialogue to apear must be in bunkhouse
- Added MCM toggle enable/disable N notification
- Added after sex with Haelga a Dibella mark is added to PC inventroy
- Added SexLab X marker at Haelga bunkhouse
- Modified SexLab X markers at Dibella temple
- Modified pristess dialogue will apear on at temple
- Modified animation must be enabeled in order to learn it
- Modified Dibella pristess and Haelga can teach only non Aggressive animations
- Modified starting animation to "Arrok Blowjob"
- Modified reading letter at Haelga Bulkhouse desk can teach single boobjob animation

Main addition is Haelga as animation trainer.
She can teach animations that are tagged as "Dirty", while Dibella priestess can teach "Anal" tagged animations.
During training PC can NOT switch animations.
After PC learned all available animations the dialogues will disappear.
The dialogues will reappear automatically if new animations are added or re-enabled.

As I understand it, this mod allows missionary and Arrok Blowjob at the start. I installed it, but only Arrok Blowjob is unlocked. Also, what's the significance of the "probability to learn new positions" toggle?

Chnages:

- Added Haelga as dirty animation trainer, must complite "Caught Red Handed", for dialogue to apear must be in bunkhouse
- Modified reading letter at Haelga Bulkhouse desk can teach single boobjob animation

She can teach animations that are tagged as "Dirty", while Dibella priestess can teach "Anal" tagged animations.
The dialogues will reappear automatically if new animations are added or re-enabled.

I don't know if the thieves guild quest line conflicts with this, but I cannot get the dialogue option to appear for Haelga. I've tried saving and reloading to no avail.

Chnages:

I don't know if the thieves guild quest line conflicts with this, but I cannot get the dialogue option to appear for Haelga. I've tried saving and reloading to no avail.

There are many reason why the dialogue would not appear:

1. PC knows all non aggressive animations that are tagged as dirty.

2. Verify that "Cuaght red handed" is completed by typing in concole "getstage  FreeformRiften11" , the result should be 70 or 200

3. Need 500 gold

4. Must be inside bunkhouse.

Got a mark of Dibella from Haelga after she completed sex with someone else.

Yep, it is a bug.

As I understand it, this mod allows missionary and Arrok Blowjob at the start. I installed it, but only Arrok Blowjob is unlocked. Also, what's the significance of the "probability to learn new positions" toggle?

Now only "Arrok Blowjob" is unlocked in beginning.

On each sex stage transition script checks that PC has line on site on the scene and then rolls the dice if it is lower than the probability then animation is unlocked.

Usually the are 4-5 stages in full animation scene. 

Ah, I see. I am running a new male PC and initiated sex with Romance, only to see the one position available is a blowjob. I'll disable the toggle, then.

I guess this mod is much suited for female PCs(my male PC once got raped and affected by Love's Victim, even though in the animation HE was doing the raping).

Ah, I see. I am running a new male PC and initiated sex with Romance, only to see the one position available is a blowjob. I'll disable the toggle, then.

I guess this mod is much suited for female PCs(my male PC once got raped and affected by Love's Victim, even though in the animation HE was doing the raping).

It depends on the mod that started the rape, LoversComfort by default puts male and female PC in victim position. Though this can be overrided at MCM menu.