[WIP] Lover's Hook v2014-01-05

Possible trainers

Aela (or Farvus) can teach the doggy style, depending on your gender / orientation.

Sapphire could teach .. well... the rape positions... while Vex could teach the various cowgirl positions

Pillory and the like? Maybe some of the Dark Brotherhood.

Suggest adding at least one basic vaginal and anal animation to the list of initially known animations (plus a girl on girl one if female).  I think it's OTT to only be capable of oral (blowjob) or masturbation at the start.  Could maybe add it as an optional MCM triggered thing or something.

I don't think beast animation needs to be 'taught'. Realistically (I'm using that loosely) if you throw a horny beast with a woman, she'll get raped in whatever the function the beast deems fitting. (Loosely, i say!) So instead of 'teaching' beast animation, maybe do a radiant quest where some 'beast tamers' send u to tame a beast, when you get to the beast and interact with it, it'll attack you? Beast tamers can be stable owners, random hunters?

I don't think beast animation needs to be 'taught'. Realistically (I'm using that loosely) if you throw a horny beast with a woman, she'll get raped in whatever the function the beast deems fitting. (Loosely, i say!) So instead of 'teaching' beast animation, maybe do a radiant quest where some 'beast tamers' send u to tame a beast, when you get to the beast and interact with it, it'll attack you? Beast tamers can be stable owners, random hunters?

Hunter, who for unclear reasons, stopped going to the woods and became very closed in himself, saying, "go down to the woods and gather the honey, but beware of the bear, he is now mating season - very very dangerous" :)

With SLAroused and this mod installed should my character get raped by NPCs whos arousal is above the threshold?

And I have the problem of three-way-positions not starting in rape situations (SL Defeat, 3way chance 100%)

Otherwise, very nice mod(s), good to see some life in Skyrim bedrooms, even if they are not very private for example at the College (Faralda and Sergius are indeed... lively people ;D )

• 2 weeks later...

I am confused. i have this mod, Lovers comfort and lovers Aroused but all i get is npc level is 99 but no sex ever happens isn't there suppose to be random npc with level of arousels going after you from what i read in the description ??

Also what is this victim level it says 0 for my player character ??

• 1 month later...

Had posted new version v20131130.

I had decided to focus this mod only on animation learning, and other features will come as separate mod.

Changes:

v20131130 - requires SexLab 1.2+
- removed lovers victim and rape switch modifications
- a lot of cleanup and minor bug fixes
- changed : Haelga can teach only 2 anal animations
- added : Sybille Stentor can teach you 2 dirty animations (after completing "Kill the Vampire" and only in her room near her bad)

Hi, what about if the mod recorded the number of attempts of each animation, and if it got to a certain level, the animation would proceed and a chance to learn it would occur?

I'm playing with Radiant Prostitution, and I have clients brokering for certain activities, only to give them a bj. And, that would make sense if my character was just starting out. One could imagine she'd work things so that she only did bjs. But, it would be cool if at some point the client forced something new on her, and then that would be opened. So, what about that idea? It's similar to being raped (to learn the animations), but different.

Edit: although, now that I think about it, I do like the idea of learning skills from different trainers. I think I'll just play a bit and see how things develop. Possibly, if my other idea is interesting, the gating levels of each animation could be different. So, simple, straight-forward animations might be 5-10 attempts, but others could be far more, so that it's pretty hard to ever get them without intentional training. I'd like that approach, so that you don't just get them all via blind luck or whatever.

Edit2: Actually, something like this seems to be happening anyway. She's only been doing Radiant quests, and most end up with BJ, but she's learnt 2 extra animations from the encounters, and I've seen her use one of them on the next encounter. So, it's all good. I'm continuing to play.

Is there a way to unlock animations via console? While I like this mod a lot it always bugs me that new characters don't know any vaginal positions, and I'd like to, at least, unlock missionary without having to stalk the Battle-Borns night after night.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't get the Dibella priestesses to teach me anything. They keep saying "there is nothing more I can teach you". I checked the MCM and it claimed I didn't know any positions besides AP oral. I've even tested it with new games and with only LoversHook and SexLab on. They still say the same thing.

Any ideas?

I can't get the Dibella priestesses to teach me anything. They keep saying "there is nothing more I can teach you". I checked the MCM and it claimed I didn't know any positions besides AP oral. I've even tested it with new games and with only LoversHook and SexLab on. They still say the same thing.

Any ideas?

Do you have Agent of Dibella perk?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_of_Dibella

Yup, they are all on. I also just noticed that my character knows all sex positions even when the list says one. Apparently I start the game with knowing all the animations since I can cycle through everything, even with force oly known animations on. But Lovers Hook doen't record that? I reinstalled the mod and the problem still persists.