[WIP] Lover's Hook v2014-01-05

So my game ctd's when ever i try the devil's three way usually, and i set up the papyrus log but it does not make sense to me. This log is for a crash that happened at the bathing beauties suite.

[06/19/2013 - 04:56:15AM] RNPC_MentalModel log opened (PC)

[06/19/2013 - 04:56:15AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 04:56:48AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 04:57:34AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 04:58:16AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 04:58:48AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 04:59:19AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 04:59:50AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:00:21AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:01:13AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:02:05AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:03:15AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:03:46AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:04:18AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:04:49AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:05:20AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:06:07AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:07:25AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:07:57AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:08:30AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:09:02AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:09:33AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:10:05AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:10:38AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:11:09AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:11:44AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:12:14AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:13:04AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:14:42AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:15:33AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:16:08AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

[06/19/2013 - 05:16:39AM] -1 -2 0.000000 0.000000

Also some relevant info:

FNIS 3.5, SKSE 0.1.6.15, Sexlab 1.01b, SkyUI 3.4

I use an fps booster mod, and ordenador to optimize textures.

and my BOSS'ed load order is attached.

so if anyone knows what it means and can help me i would appreciate it. Also if there is anything else you need to know I will try to find it.

Well that log doesn make any sense to me either.

What I do Know from personal experience is that the Bathing Beauties mod will crash from time time propably because there are a lot of NPCs in a confinded space and the game doesnt quite like  that. However those CTDs are more or less random and not that frequent, especially if you do not stay in there for toooooo long. 

However if your game crashes Every time you try to have a threesome in there I can only assume that it is either something with the npcs or the animation itself.

If you can have a threesome somewhere else, Then there is propably something wrong with Bathing Beauties or the NPCs you try it with.

so far so good.  great mod, though I have run into a problem with Senna ( priestess of Dibela )  Reverse Cowgirl / Arroks Reverse Cowgirl cause immediate CTD.  toggled both anim's off one at a time and each still crashes.  After toggling both off, she went to teach me doggie style, entire anim played through right up until she was going to cum.  Then game freezes with a Runtime error ( R6025 - pure virtual function call )  I've made it through a couple other anims getting right up until she's going to cum then get the R6025.  

any ideas if this is me, HOOK, or Sexlab ???

great mod and can't wait to see how this keeps developing.

so far so good.  great mod, though I have run into a problem with Senna ( priestess of Dibela )  Reverse Cowgirl / Arroks Reverse Cowgirl cause immediate CTD.  toggled both anim's off one at a time and each still crashes.  After toggling both off, she went to teach me doggie style, entire anim played through right up until she was going to cum.  Then game freezes with a Runtime error ( R6025 - pure virtual function call )  I've made it through a couple other anims getting right up until she's going to cum then get the R6025.  

any ideas if this is me, HOOK, or Sexlab ???

great mod and can't wait to see how this keeps developing.

Sounds like SexLab problem, try to post problem at SexLab support thread.

Also at SexLab MCM try to disable "cum" and "adjust actor scaling" (or somthing like this).

Hi redneck2k,

is there any possibility, how to learn the animation "Devils Threeway" and "Tricycle" ? I tried it with reading the books (quickload, if not learned) but no luck till now. LoversHook with "forced only know animations" disabled also didn´t trigger them if i try to initiate the option "Want to swing" from your mod LoversComfort on arousal npc couple without a follover by my side.

So did i miss something or is it just a question of luck?

greets

Mart

for some reason,this mod refuses to work,either i dont know to use it or something wrong

i just got skyrim recently and i bassically filled it up with 30+ mods,none conflicting each other,this mod and loverscomfort dont work,am i doing something wrong?

Hi redneck2k,

is there any possibility, how to learn the animation "Devils Threeway" and "Tricycle" ? I tried it with reading the books (quickload, if not learned) but no luck till now. LoversHook with "forced only know animations" disabled also didn´t trigger them if i try to initiate the option "Want to swing" from your mod LoversComfort on arousal npc couple without a follover by my side.

greets

Mart

Currently LoversHook forces only 2 actor animations, so it does nothing that effects masturbation or threesome animations.

"Wan't to swing" currently starts 2 paired animations.

From last version of LoversComfort starts threesome animations only in a very rare case, I will fix it at next version.

Seems that everything works correctly at your side.

for some reason,this mod refuses to work,either i dont know to use it or something wrong

i just got skyrim recently and i bassically filled it up with 30+ mods,none conflicting each other,this mod and loverscomfort dont work,am i doing something wrong?

Please follow troubleshooting section at the head of the thread.

Also be more descriptive:

What is working?

Can you start animations with SexLab MatchMaker?

Can you see LoversComfort/Hook options in MCM?

Do you have new dialogue options for followers?

Hit 'N' button can you see notification?

Hi redneck2k,

greets

Mart

Currently LoversHook forces only 2 actor animations, so it does nothing that effects masturbation or threesome animations.

"Wan't to swing" currently starts 2 paired animations.

From last version of LoversComfort starts threesome animations only in a very rare case, I will fix it at next version.

Seems that everything works correctly at your side.

You are right, the last version sometimes initiate a treesome when going to sleep while spouse is around and any arousal npc. For example in my case inside the Bathing Beauty Luxury Suite. PC then learned the animation which was triggered. But thanks for answering the question, so everything works fine and a can stop trying to learn something which isn´t possible right now.

So awaiting the next update. Maybe Helga can teach the PC something more if i bring a follower, who knows? :D

Greets and gn8

Mart

What is working?

i did follow the troubleshoot(ignored it first time lol)

now my game wont even start anymore

i go to load save and it loads,waits for a min,then crashes the game,i tried different saves and it crashes the game 

Hey redneck2x.

I know this is probably not even possible to do, though I hope I'm wrong :P but I have a question/request:

-Would it be possible to keep all the animations you have learned, even if you go into SexLab and reset the animation list?

The reason I'm asking is because every now and then, not too often, but it happens... something happens that screws some animations, and the game acts as if you didn't have a certain animation anymore... not even a complete pair, sometimes it's just the female or the male animation of a specific pair/set. The only way to fix this to my knowledge is to go into SexLab's MCM area and either reset the anims or run the full cleanup process, and both will reset your learned animations list, which is just a bummer D:

The reason I think it could maybe possibly work is because while you -are- indeed resetting the anims list, the animations are still there, and even if they weren't, wouldn't it be possible to have the mod maybe create a list of the anims, a list that would be remembered?

For example:

If your animations are screwed and you need to reset them, have a button in the Lovers Hook area to remember the current list, which you'd click. Then you'd reset the animations through SexLab's MCM area, and then you'd click a second button back under Lovers Hook to remember the list you saved prior to the purge.

That's just an idea from someone who has absolutely no idea how things work, and should probably be taken more as a form of wishful/hopeful thinking lol.

Anyway, thanks a ton in advance!

P.S.: I'm not saying that the animations getting screwed up is Lovers Hook's fault. Everything works mostly like a charm, 99% of the time :D especially Lovers Hook and Lovers Comfort.

redneck2x

Now that there is a combat rape mod and there is far more sex in Skyrim I have found that very often the actors will change positions as they are supposed to, But will not change only one. There is often a case that a raper rapidly changes 2 or 3 positions and finaly settles back to the one that was being used. Maybe a "cooldown" as to how often they can change can fix that? 

redneck2x

Now that there is a combat rape mod and there is far more sex in Skyrim I have found that very often the actors will change positions as they are supposed to, But will not change only one. There is often a case that a raper rapidly changes 2 or 3 positions and finaly settles back to the one that was being used. Maybe a "cooldown" as to how often they can change can fix that? 

The best solution, in my opinion, is to allow only one switch during scene, I will try to add to next version.

Hey redneck2x.

I know this is probably not even possible to do, though I hope I'm wrong :P but I have a question/request:

-Would it be possible to keep all the animations you have learned, even if you go into SexLab and reset the animation list?

The reason I'm asking is because every now and then, not too often, but it happens... something happens that screws some animations, and the game acts as if you didn't have a certain animation anymore... not even a complete pair, sometimes it's just the female or the male animation of a specific pair/set. The only way to fix this to my knowledge is to go into SexLab's MCM area and either reset the anims or run the full cleanup process, and both will reset your learned animations list, which is just a bummer D:

The reason I think it could maybe possibly work is because while you -are- indeed resetting the anims list, the animations are still there, and even if they weren't, wouldn't it be possible to have the mod maybe create a list of the anims, a list that would be remembered?

For example:

If your animations are screwed and you need to reset them, have a button in the Lovers Hook area to remember the current list, which you'd click. Then you'd reset the animations through SexLab's MCM area, and then you'd click a second button back under Lovers Hook to remember the list you saved prior to the purge.

That's just an idea from someone who has absolutely no idea how things work, and should probably be taken more as a form of wishful/hopeful thinking lol.

Anyway, thanks a ton in advance!

P.S.: I'm not saying that the animations getting screwed up is Lovers Hook's fault. Everything works mostly like a charm, 99% of the time :D especially Lovers Hook and Lovers Comfort.

Yes it is possible,

the only question should it be activated by user with buttons (like you had described), but ppl usually remember to do backups after knowledge was deleted. OR fully automatic, but it might no handle well in some crazy use cases.

I will try to add it to next version.

What is working?

i did follow the troubleshoot(ignored it first time lol)

now my game wont even start anymore

i go to load save and it loads,waits for a min,then crashes the game,i tried different saves and it crashes the game 

Try to disable all mods, and start activating and testing them one by one to find the problem

Thanks redneck2x :D and yeah I think the process should be manual, click buttons yourself. Although, maybe if there was a feature that would maybe refresh and re-save the list every time you learn a new animation?

My only concern at this point, and this is besides the fact if it'll be manual or automatic, is if the mod remembers the list -while- some animations are screwed, would it remember the screw ups as well xD? Not sure if that would even work that way even if for some reason you actually wanted it to work that way lol, but something to keep in mind, perhaps you can think of a situation where that could happen and maybe think ahead while programming it.

Anyway, thanks for taking the suggestion :D Cheers!

I agree that the process should be at most semi-manual, for the sole reason that a clean-up function should do exactly what it says, therefore restoring from backup should be manunal. An option to automatically backup on new learned animations sounds great though, since it's only a list I can't imagine a fubar there.

On a different note, I'd like to be able, if possible,  to toggle forcing learned animations separately for consensual and aggressive sex. (At last to me) it seems somewhat rediculous to be locked to a pretty harmoinous looking browjob on an agressive act...

Just Fyi, this mod seems not function anymore in the 1.1 beta build. Positions are no longer restricted, learning(training) seems to still work however.

Yes,

The mod will get broken on SexLab 1.1 update.

Thanks redneck2x :D and yeah I think the process should be manual, click buttons yourself. Although, maybe if there was a feature that would maybe refresh and re-save the list every time you learn a new animation?

My only concern at this point, and this is besides the fact if it'll be manual or automatic, is if the mod remembers the list -while- some animations are screwed, would it remember the screw ups as well xD? Not sure if that would even work that way even if for some reason you actually wanted it to work that way lol, but something to keep in mind, perhaps you can think of a situation where that could happen and maybe think ahead while programming it.

Anyway, thanks for taking the suggestion :D Cheers!

No problem here, the only thing LH has to rember is animation names, as long they are not changed and unique.

I agree that the process should be at most semi-manual, for the sole reason that a clean-up function should do exactly what it says, therefore restoring from backup should be manunal. An option to automatically backup on new learned animations sounds great though, since it's only a list I can't imagine a fubar there.

On a different note, I'd like to be able, if possible,  to toggle forcing learned animations separately for consensual and aggressive sex. (At last to me) it seems somewhat rediculous to be locked to a pretty harmoinous looking browjob on an agressive act...

The mod should not force known animtions in case of rape, it is one of learning methods.

Just added update that supports last SexLab v1.1

v20130709 - requires SexLab 1.1
- Updated to support SexLab v1.1
- Learned animtions are now saved automaticly on game load and MCM menu opening
- To restore saved animtions in case of SexLab Animation reset use LovesHook MCM menu option
- Animation change is now done only once per rape scene
- Force known animation now effects also 3 actor animtions, prevoiusly worked only on 2 actor
- Added support for lead in animations

- To restore saved animtions in case of SexLab Animation reset use LovesHook MCM menu option
- Force known animation now effects also 3 actor animtions, prevoiusly worked only on 2 actor

I have very good reason to believe that the 5th "issue" was what was preventing the random sex mod from using 3way animations 

I have very good reason to believe that the 5th "issue" was what was preventing the random sex mod from using 3way animations 

No, until now LH just ignored 3 actor animations. 

No, until now LH just ignored 3 actor animations. 

So did random sex... like they were never there...

Truth is that 3somes did not work form me.. The brief time I removedLovershook incompatible with 1.10).. they did..

I havent checked again now that I reinstalled it.. so I will get back to you on that one.. I am confident that they work though. 

Hello Red!

I seem to have a little problem with the Lovers Victim effect; My victim level is at 2 and has been since... I don't know, forever. I know it's been at least 3 hours now that I've played, 3 real time hours and I still have the effect, not going down or away.

All in all, I don't want to remove it, I love the effect, but is there a way to, in order to fix my current issue, somehow reset it or remove it? I tried disabling it but the debuf is still there.

Thanks a ton in advance!

P.S.: I'm using the previous version of Lovers Hook and SexLab, can't remember exact which number it is but the one before the major 1.1 update.

EDIT: Nevermind all that, it wasn't LoversHook's fault at all, my bad!

That said, thank you for updating your mods to the new SexLab version :D I haven't upgraded yet myself, I'm waiting for all the plugins I'm using to get up to date before I do it, but it's always nice to see a mod author caring about their work :)

I had an idea for this mod,

I was playing skyrim and exploring others house's and robbing them :D

when I got though the door I tern to see husband and wife going at it.

a few minutes later it comes up saying you learned so and so postion.

and I had a thort wouldn't it better if you made it so you could learn the stages as well?

so you learn stage 1 then another time you learns stage 2 of that animation.

that way it would make it so your charater is learning kus the pc is learning in stages.

just a thort might be very hard to do but it was just an idea. as I think it will make it

even better.