[WIP] Lover's Hook v2014-01-05

Posted new version v20140105, it should fix many problems and make mod work as intended.

Also now you can save learned animations to file load them to different character. In addition now learned animations survive clean save and SexLab updates

To update just copy new files over old ones.

Changes:

v20140105 - requires SexLab 1.3+
- Learned animations are saved independent of SexLab and Lover's Hook, so they should survive clean saves and updates
- Learned animations can be save to file, with MCM menu, and latter loaded from file, even with different character
- Changed starting animation to Missionary
- Lucan Valerius and his sister Camilla Valerius from Riverwood can teach one animation to opposite gender PC for 100 gold, after returning Golden Claw
- Not forces animations on creatures
- MANY bug fixes

Sorry to report CTD with Lucan in Riverwood when asking him to show me "some trading trick" for 100 gold. CTD happened imidiately after showing the boc "Use near bed: yes-no". When CTD happened, i reloaded the game and SL 1.35 was blocked. My keys didn't work. I had to reset SL animations.

Sorry to report CTD with Lucan in Riverwood when asking him to show me "some trading trick" for 100 gold. CTD happened imidiately after showing the boc "Use near bed: yes-no". When CTD happened, i reloaded the game and SL 1.35 was blocked. My keys didn't work. I had to reset SL animations.

Thanks for update, once you see "Use near bed: yes-no" its is already SexLab managing situation and not LH.

Does CTD repeat in the same situation?

I guess it was just random SexLab CTD.

Thanks for the reply.

You've right. It is random CTD, because later on, it didn't happen with Lucan with present character (PC) when I restarted the game. But did happen with other PC that I'm playing too. That CTD I didn't want to report. And again, same problems of unable to use command keys and SL animation framework froze.

Thanks for update, once you see "Use near bed: yes-no" its is already SexLab managing situation and not LH.

Does CTD repeat in the same situation?

I guess it was just random SexLab CTD.

Just for info. I just happened to play this part yesterday and for me it worked ok.

I want to report a bug (or maybe something you should tweak a bit).

If you play male with LoversHook activated and using Estrus, you sometimes end up with no Oral animation in the list of known animations and this will trigger the Estrus tentacles on your male.

Thought it would be Submit itself, but i guess i was wrong. Maybe im still wrong with this, but deactivating LoversHook fixed this for me.

Maybe this already is known and im posting this for no reason, but hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Thanks in advance.

Derethevil.

I want to report a bug (or maybe something you should tweak a bit).

If you play male with LoversHook activated and using Estrus, you sometimes end up with no Oral animation in the list of known animations and this will trigger the Estrus tentacles on your male.

Thought it would be Submit itself, but i guess i was wrong. Maybe im still wrong with this, but deactivating LoversHook fixed this for me.

Maybe this already is known and im posting this for no reason, but hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Thanks in advance.

Derethevil.

Having the same issue, is there any way to upload the normal known animations file, and instructions on where to put it?

• 2 months later...

Would be cool if you add Sadia from witherum... because if you chose to help her... the reward you recive... well its bad.she could teach some of the redguard sexual arts

same goes for carlotta she is just a poor woman sorruended by wolfs lol

And married womans too 

lol i just to excited of this mod because give you rewards for completing quest.

And something that i would love to see is they teach for example 2 anims... but you can continue having sex with them... just for making you a real pro in the arts of sex lol

Well nice mod i love it.

• 1 month later...

waree - by default, when start the game, the PC already knows 1 animation and it is a missionary. If you want your PC to learn faster, you have to arise your learning skill on slider (default is 20). Also, you have to uncheck "repeat known animations" or something like that. If your counter is showing "0", not "learned animation "1" at the beginning of the game, something is wrong. You have to either reinstall the mod or check your SL:

waree - by default, when start the game, the PC already knows 1 animation and it is a missionary. If you want your PC to learn faster, you have to arise your learning skill on slider (default is 20). Also, you have to uncheck "force known animations" or something like that. Otherwise, your PC won't be able to learn, but repeat known animations.If your counter is showing "0" after several sex encounters, something is wrong. You have to either reinstall the mod or check your SL:

I just started a new game. My female PC had "0" out of 55 known animations. After she raped a bandit, she learned arok cowgirl animation. When I check in the mod's learned animations, I found: animations learned: 1. And then the name animation. Just as she started to rape him, I got an info on the top of the screen: Lovely Love learned arok cow reverse.

I just started a new game. My female PC had "0" out of 55 known animations.

Ok, same here.

After she raped a bandit, she learned arok cowgirl animation.

This is the same as with SL1.39b but with 1.5 I cannot learning.

by default, when start the game, the PC already knows 1 animation and it is a missionary.

This I have with SL1.39b but not with SL1.5. Here have everytime "0".

I have SL 1.52. Just as I start a new game, after numerous lines of installing menus and mods, I got almost immediate "learned arok missionary" on the upper left corner. And also, at the beginning of the rape of the bandit, the message was shown. There must be something wrong with your SL.

I have SL 1.52. Just as I start a new game, after numerous lines of installing menus and mods, I got almost immediate "learned arok missionary" on the upper left corner. And also, at the beginning of the rape of the bandit, the message was shown. There must be something wrong with your SL.

I have SL 1.54 and it works properly and i even get the "learned arok missionary" at start and other ones later on however when i go to MCM Lovers Hook it says i still have not learned any animations and the mod does not even restrict what kind of sex i have for consental sex either. That might be because I havent learned any animations as far as MCM is conserned regardless of what notifications i get.

note: I use zaz as well as SL so i get 0/68 but i would imagine that since it recongnizes the extra ones it should still function properly.

I also updated from 1.52 to 1.54 ver. All works great. Two things that are important to do with this mod is: Frist, uncheck "force learned animaions" and second, rise you slider from the default value (20) to at least 50. Then your PC will learned animations fast. Even if you changed positions during the sex.

I also updated from 1.52 to 1.54 ver. All works great. Two things that are important to do with this mod is: Frist, uncheck "force learned animaions" and second, rise you slider from the default value (20) to at least 50. Then your PC will learned animations fast. Even if you changed positions during the sex.

using your advise i notice 2 things first you have completely gotten rid of the point of the mod and 2 although i still get the notifications that i learned an animation nothing is ever recorded. Sorry but if I am to use your adivse I might as well not use the mod until this is fixed. I would like to use the mod the way it was intended but at present i do not belive that this version of lovers hook is compatible with SexLab 1.5+. Unless some one has a real fix for my problem this mod just doesnt work with the current version of SL, not the way it is supposed to anyway

using your advise i notice 2 things first you have completely gotten rid of the point of the mod and 2 although i still get the notifications that i learned an animation nothing is ever recorded. Sorry but if I am to use your adivse I might as well not use the mod until this is fixed. I would like to use the mod the way it was intended but at present i do not belive that this version of lovers hook is compatible with SexLab 1.5+. Unless some one has a real fix for my problem this mod just doesnt work with the current version of SL, not the way it is supposed to anyway

First, if I "missed" the meaning of the mod, then, tell me, why the author of the mod put slider to rise learning probability? He could simply set it to "one speed". If I have a chance to learn quicker, why not! Second, if you let your "force known animations" unchecked, then the mod will constantly roll the same animations and your learning skill will progress slow and follow your PC's levelling, unless you swap positions during the sex act. Even then it will go slow. Third, I just discovered that the mod ceased to work with SL 1.54. I just happened after few reloadings of the game. Well, you have right about this one.  :) 

Second, if you let your "force known animations" unchecked

He means. if you leave force known animation unchecked it defeats the purpose of the mod since you cant learn animation since you already know them all if you leave it unchecked. The point of the mod is to learn animations. if you already know them all you kinda dont need the mod :P

Anyways its a great mod and hopefully there will be an update.

Thanks for all your greatwork Redneck2x

I see where was misunderstanding. I wrote "learned" instead "known" animations. But to me, regardless that mistake, the meaning is the same.

"Force known animations", or as I wrote "Force learned animations" is checked by default. It has to be unchecked. And that was my point.