[WIP] Lover's Hook v2014-01-05

Normally the Checkbox "Force known animations" just involves animations initialized by the player character. If other couples starts a sex scenes (by Lovers Comfort, for example) this checkbox don´t count for the npc´s characters. Also if the PC is raped by an NPC, for example triggered by "SL Defeat" normally the checkbox also doesn´t count. At least at my game

with the 1.39b version of SL and the old version of Defeat.

I didn´t test it with new SL Version until Defeat is a beta for now.

I believe the current problems are caused by some changes to the SL scripts. So far I've found that at least one property got renamed from "animation" to "animations", so that will require a fix to the scripts to get it working again.

If someone could post a papyrus log of an attempt to use SL1.54 + LH with the force known animations option enabled, I could take a look.

yop seems to work fine with that fix now.

but is there a way to reset the known animations back to 1?

there doesnt seem to be a button that does it, just save and reload.

no idea where it actually saves the animations that you can restore, if its a file somewhere maybe editing that and then restoring could work? (but i guess it just saves in the actual game save somewhere?).

(so the idea would be a reset button in the menu, or a way to delete specific animations in the known animation list. like delete buttons next to the animations or so)

• 2 weeks later...

yop seems to work fine with that fix now.

but is there a way to reset the known animations back to 1?

there doesnt seem to be a button that does it, just save and reload.

no idea where it actually saves the animations that you can restore, if its a file somewhere maybe editing that and then restoring could work? (but i guess it just saves in the actual game save somewhere?).

(so the idea would be a reset button in the menu, or a way to delete specific animations in the known animation list. like delete buttons next to the animations or so)

This would be a nice feature.

It could even double up this mod as a character control.  If you could voluntarily toggle which animations your character does/doesn't know, you could define what kind of sex acts your character will initiated.  Is he the kind that demands oral for all foreplay acts?  Or does she always stick to plain old vaginal sex, when given the choice?

As is, it serves as an interesting record keeper and (when 'force known animations' is checked) a slightly immersive sense of sexual development.

I could even see this being more interesting with three settings for each animation.

• Known, for an animation that's been learned or checked on at the start.
  • Unknown, for an animation that hasn't been learned.
  • Never Learn, for an animation that will never be learned, no matter how many times it's forced on the character.

In any case, thanks for getting the mod in its default state working TMPhoenix.  One less mod in the way of my slow and eventual upgrade to SL1.5x.

• 5 weeks later...

I believe that I have found a bug. I don't know how it happened exactly, but it seems that MCM shows that I have zero learned animations. I still know those animations, however I don't see how much I *do* know. Uninstall, reinstall, uncheck, check, clean save, I tried *everything* and I still can't see the number. I even tried with the previous version and it didn't work. Can someone help?

• 3 weeks later...

This mod seems to generate errors with SexLab 1.57:

[06/28/2014 - 01:52:46PM] Error: Property Animation not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [00_LoversHookUtil (8904390F)].lovershookutilscr.FindNextUnKnownAnim() - "LoversHookUtilScr.psc" Line 90
    [00_LoversHook (89043D62)].lovershookscr.UpdateTraining() - "LoversHookScr.psc" Line 149
    [00_LoversHook (89043D62)].lovershookscr.UpdateTrainingStatus() - "LoversHookScr.psc" Line 140
    [00_LoversHook (89043D62)].lovershookscr.OnUpdate() - "LoversHookScr.psc" Line 48

This error then repeats about five times. I am going to guess that the Anim property got removed, can you update the plugin?

If responding takes more than 1 week I will try and fix it myself.

Edit: I have found the issue, you were directly using the animation property on the framework (It's probably smarter to use the functions but whatever); this is fixable by using the AnimSlots.Animations property on the SexLabFramework variable you defined in LovershookUtilScr.psc insteadof the direct animations var (It was renamed in 1.5). Even better would be to just use one of the functions since the framework non makes a distinction between Creature and Human animations. I hope this helped; if you can't fix this I will try and quickfix it and will release it here :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having a problem when I return the gold claw to the River Wood trader I get no dialog from Lovers hook I only get What do you have for sale dialog.

1. I tried reinstalling 3 times no fix.

2. tried a clean save no fix.

3. adjusted my load order several times no fix.

4. turned off all mods except lovers hook and it's requirements with a clean save and still no dialog.

Some one please help and thank you in advance.

Here is my load order.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
LoversHook.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
flanseyesforskrim.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
P1FlyingRing.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp=1
HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SexLab Submit Serana.esp=1
SexCrop.esp=1
Futa equippable.esp=1
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp=1
TG.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
Draconic Bloodline.esp=1
DraugrSkirts_Havok.esp=1
HDT TestSkirts.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
MySkyrimTweeks.esp=1
Housecarl - Wear anything.esp=1
100XCarryWeight.esp=1
ingots.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
arganna the belle argis.esp=1
delphine.esp=1
hirelingjenassa.esp=1
irileth.esp=1
saadia.esp=1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod seems to generate errors with SexLab 1.57:

[06/28/2014 - 01:52:46PM] Error: Property Animation not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [00_LoversHookUtil (8904390F)].lovershookutilscr.FindNextUnKnownAnim() - "LoversHookUtilScr.psc" Line 90
    [00_LoversHook (89043D62)].lovershookscr.UpdateTraining() - "LoversHookScr.psc" Line 149
    [00_LoversHook (89043D62)].lovershookscr.UpdateTrainingStatus() - "LoversHookScr.psc" Line 140
    [00_LoversHook (89043D62)].lovershookscr.OnUpdate() - "LoversHookScr.psc" Line 48

This error then repeats about five times. I am going to guess that the Anim property got removed, can you update the plugin?

If responding takes more than 1 week I will try and fix it myself.

Edit: I have found the issue, you were directly using the animation property on the framework (It's probably smarter to use the functions but whatever); this is fixable by using the AnimSlots.Animations property on the SexLabFramework variable you defined in LovershookUtilScr.psc insteadof the direct animations var (It was renamed in 1.5). Even better would be to just use one of the functions since the framework non makes a distinction between Creature and Human animations. I hope this helped; if you can't fix this I will try and quickfix it and will release it here :)

Bump!

I recently re-installed Skyrim and modded it again and also installed SexLab with Comfort, Hook etc and it seems like, that Lover's Hook now, with this described Papyrus Error, is the culprit of my CTDs. I just assume that now, because if Skyrim crashes with a sudden CTD, then the last record I have in Papyrus.0.log, is the one which you posted.

I yet have to prove it (or not) with disabling Lover's Hook and playing Skyrim for a while, tho. Is there a chance, that someone can hotfix this particular Script issue?

@ TMPhoenix: Thank you for your hotfix :)

EDIT:

This is actually my Papyrus.0.log entry. Slightly different.

[10/02/2014 - 02:47:53AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"
stack:
[00_LoversHookUtil (8D04390F)].lovershookutilscr.FindNextUnKnownAnim() - "lovershookutilscr.psc" Line 98
[00_LoversHook (8D043D62)].lovershookscr.UpdateTraining() - "LoversHookScr.psc" Line 149
[00_LoversHook (8D043D62)].lovershookscr.UpdateTrainingStatus() - "LoversHookScr.psc" Line 144
[00_LoversHook (8D043D62)].lovershookscr.OnUpdate() - "LoversHookScr.psc" Line 48
  • 2 months later...

Few Questions:

1. Does anyone know if the "Force Known Animations" is bugged with the latest version (v2014-01-05) and SexLab v1.59c? I was having an issue before with the "0 Known Animation" before, but TMPhoenix's fix does seem to have fixed that. Now, however, animations aren't being forced, and my character does any/all animations with whoever they meet.

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17221-wip-lovers-hook-v2014-01-05/?p=769036 for TMPhoenix's fix)

2. How do you go about learning new animations? Any recommended mods or settings to go with this? I love the idea, and besides the bug listed above, everything seems to go well. The main problem I can think of right now is how to unlock animation groups, such as Lesbian or Gay. Finding sex scenes already seems pretty rare with the other mods I'm running (Aroused Redux, Apropos, Romance, Lover's Comfort, Non-SexLab and ZaZ Animation Packs to name some that I think would affect Hook). With those set up at default settings, I pretty much have to go out of my way to learn new animations (forcing NPCs arousal status with MCM instead of naturally, breaking into houses to watch spouses have sex). I would like stumble upon public scenes more often while playing, or maybe a new sex partner will teach me moves. Finding threesome or foursome scenes seems to be pretty difficult naturally.

• 2 months later...

Well, the mod doesn't seem to work anymore (even with TMPhoenix's fix). Well, it works only with some mods, where a random animation is played (TDF Prostitution is one of them) I guess SL 1.59 calls to trigger the animations have been changed again.

• 2 years later...
On 5/2/2014 at 10:53 AM, TMPhoenix said:

Okay, I've made, what I believe to be a functional fix; try this: LH_154_fix.7z

I just tried it on a fresh game and it seems to work.

Thank you so much, just installed that patch and it works.  I know this is years later, but I was looking for something to spice up my latest game and just now came across lover's hook and installed, only to have it not recognize any animations.  Now it does, so a rather belated thank you very much!