Jump to content

(POLL) I might play around with a marriage mod. Which NPCs would you be interested in adding, If any?


Guest

(POLL) I might play around with a marriage mod. Which NPCs would you be interested in adding, If any?  

42 members have voted

  1. 1. Karliah

    • Yes
      25
    • No
      17
  2. 2. Maven

    • Yes
      20
    • No
      22
  3. 3. Vex

    • Yes
      32
    • No
      10
  4. 4. Frea

    • Yes
      30
    • No
      12
  5. 5. Valerica

    • Yes
      30
    • No
      12
  6. 6. Delphine

    • Yes
      21
    • No
      21
  7. 7. The elderly woman in Skyrim

    • Yes
      9
    • No
      33
  8. 8. Is this even worth making?

    • Yes
      38
    • No
      4

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2021 at 01:00 AM

Recommended Posts

Thinking about playing around with a voiced marriage mod, adding NPCs that currently cannot be married. ( Yes I know that certain NPCs need to finish quest before they are married, so don't marry them until there quest is complete)

 

Vote on NPCs you would like to see added, or vote that this mod is not worth making.

 

(No, this mod wouldn't touch the Vanilla quest)

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Marriage 'em, Marriage 'em all muahahahahahaha ?

 

"In Aaron Lee Yeager's Kharmic Rebound we end with Gerald being forced to marry all six dangerous and violent girls in order to preserve galactic peace. "

lol Thats a game I need to get back to playing, Witcher 3 in my opinion is the greatest game ever made.

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

lol Thats a game I need to get back to playing, Witcher 3 in my opinion is the greatest game ever made.

The quote was from "Kharmic Rebound" and just a lucky google hit fitting to your topic/poll:

23207779

 

looks a bit like my Skyrim party too ?

 

(I fell for the "Gerald" too lol, I didn't know he needed to marry 6 times to save the Witcher dimension)

Edited by donttouchmethere
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

On the one hand, I'd like to see Maven dead. On the other hand, she's rich and well connected. She can always meet with an unpleasant fate die peacefully in her sleep after giving a certain Khajiit all of her worldly wealth. 

Lots of people leave everything to their cat so you should get away with it. :classic_ph34r:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, MonVert said:

...Brynjolf? :V Otherwise I vote "Elderly women"

 

I think Fralia Greymane needs a good dicking since her husband is always at the Skyforge. ?

 

What if it's the other way around - her husband is always at the Skyforge, because his wife already had enough of d....?

Link to comment
6 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Thinking about playing around with a voiced marriage mod, adding NPCs that currently cannot be married. ( Yes I know that certain NPCs need to finish quest before they are married, so don't marry them until there quest is complete)

 

Vote on NPCs you would like to see added, or vote that this mod is not worth making.

 

(No, this mod wouldn't touch the Vanilla quest)

 

My one and only request here is to make the dialogues trigger from IsVoiceYype, and not GetID.  That way people who want to repurpose the limited number of voice assets in the game can get use out of this.  I rarely play the main guild quests, but I still have followers with those voices for variety.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

 

My one and only request here is to make the dialogues trigger from IsVoiceYype, and not GetID.  That way people who want to repurpose the limited number of voice assets in the game can get use out of this.  I rarely play the main guild quests, but I still have followers with those voices for variety.

Absolutely, you are right. I realize it was better to do that about halfway thru Skyrims Shrouded Secret, been doing the same thing with the follower scenes as well, that way it works with any follower with that voice. Had to go back thru SSS on the second chapter update and change all that I could to voice type

Link to comment
8 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

What if it's the other way around - her husband is always at the Skyforge, because his wife already had enough of d....?

There's a male NPC overhaul which makes him look like her toyboy.

 

9 hours ago, MonVert said:

Do want.

I've got the full set thanks to The Extraordinary Hags and a body mesh whose name I can't remember off the top of my head.

Link to comment

Will be a couple weeks, am in the middle of a update for another mod, then I will get this out, with the ones that were voted up :), thanks for giving your input.

Link to comment
21 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Will be a couple weeks, am in the middle of a update for another mod, then I will get this out, with the ones that were voted up :), thanks for giving your input.

How do you do voice making?

Using a voice actor or artificially generated voices?

Link to comment
58 minutes ago, CPU said:

How do you do voice making?

Using a voice actor or artificially generated voices?

I use the XVASynth :SKVA Synth - xVASynth at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

The male voices for Skyrim do not generate as well as the female voices, but once your use to the program its great.

 

It has a batch file to generate multiple lines , but the quality is not as good that way so I do one line at a time and a just them.

 

 

Edited by Guest
Link to comment

Can you Stretch this mod to include just followers? Certain voice types (like female Nord) will not add the follower faction in fact (it is there in theory but since there are no voice files they can't actually follow you). It has been an annoyance to me for some time. This is especially true as some other mods (e.g., Slaverun) take advantage of the follower function to achieve other things (e.g., slavery in the case of Slaverun).

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Psalam said:

Can you Stretch this mod to include just followers? Certain voice types (like female Nord) will not add the follower faction in fact (it is there in theory but since there are no voice files they can't actually follow you). It has been an annoyance to me for some time. This is especially true as some other mods (e.g., Slaverun) take advantage of the follower function to achieve other things (e.g., slavery in the case of Slaverun).

I think so, so what I did in this was just put a small script in akSpeaker.AddToFaction(PotentialMarriageFaction), at the moment it is under voice types in the formlist but npcs in the dialogue (which I will change) but in reality could use that script for any NPC and any Voice type to add or remove, that way the vanilla quest isn't touched, so you want this to include all followers or only followers? I am always open for input from others.

Link to comment
  • CPU locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...