(POLL) I might play around with a marriage mod. Which NPCs would you be interested in adding, If any?

(POLL) I might play around with a marriage mod. Which NPCs would you be interested in adding, If any?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Karliah

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Maven

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Vex

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Frea

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Valerica

• Yes
    • No
  6. 6. Delphine

• Yes
    • No
  7. 7. The elderly woman in Skyrim

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. Is this even worth making?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2021 at 01:00 AM

5 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

I think so, so what I did in this was just put a small script in akSpeaker.AddToFaction(PotentialMarriageFaction), at the moment it is under voice types in the formlist but npcs in the dialogue (which I will change) but in reality could use that script for any NPC and any Voice type to add or remove, that way the vanilla quest isn't touched, so you want this to include all followers or only followers? I am always open for input from others.

Since it would be done in the same manner why not just included it all in one mod. Perhaps a second book for followers?

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Since it would be done in the same manner why not just included it all in one mod. Perhaps a second book for followers?

Thats a great Idea, I will do that this weekend, really could make every NPCs become a potential spouse with the certain voice types, the other thing I did was added a dialogue line that says "Have you ever thought about marriage" and the NPC will answer then it adds them to the faction.

She's not on the list but I'd like to see Ingun Black-Briar. I adore her Bijin NPC version and am glad she was included as an one of the poke... erm... options in Amorous Adventures. Unfortunately since she can't be made a follower nor can she be married I had to resort to Defeat and kidnap her before making her a permanent resident inside of Shalidor's Staff. Gotta say, she looks amazing in black leather hobble dress.

Edited by belegost
13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I can name at least 3 mods that add more spouses:

1) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19022?tab=description

I think it makes every woman in Skyrim marriable.

2) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49638

Adds a lot.

3) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30021

Makes most of the NPCs marriable. But you have to point the NPC in console and type ''bat Wedding''.

All voiced with each voice? Even unique's?

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I haven't tried, although i know all vanilla dialogs usually are voiced. But i wouldn't wonder if those aren't.

The only differences in those mods and this small one I threw together is 2 things.

All NPCs are voiced

It doesnt touch the vanilla marriage quest

How about a quest, doesn't have to be a big one, that can open the option to different NPCs? 

Maybe like rescuing a bandit, or saving a guard? You get to give them a name and marry them?

54 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

How about a quest, doesn't have to be a big one, that can open the option to different NPCs? 

Maybe like rescuing a bandit, or saving a guard? You get to give them a name and marry them?

Can do that at some point, right now you just have to ask them about marriage and it will add them. this mod is way down the list at the moment though, but its open permissions if someone gets to it before me.

10 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Can do that at some point, right now you just have to ask them about marriage and it will add them. this mod is way down the list at the moment though, but its open permissions if someone gets to it before me.

I love dialogue mods....Almost any kind.

But in game virtual marriage in Skyrim has never really been something I've sought. Child adoption either.

With thousands and thousands of hrs in Skyrim (I won't tell you the number because it makes me look like I have a problem), Those 2 achievements are still missing.

• 3 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic