13 hours ago, Executaball said:

Okay, uh, you'd have to 'unzip' the .BSA (maybe with this), then pick out the voice type that you want. Then copy all of the .fuz files within into the custom voice type folder that came with your follower. 

So, I tried to put all .fuz files from sound\voice\kal_lolaaddon.esp\femaleyoungeager\ into sound\voice\kal_lolaaddon.esp\<custom follower voice name>\, but I don't hear it in game :(

7 hours ago, adminIsFucker said:

So, I tried to put all .fuz files from sound\voice\kal_lolaaddon.esp\femaleyoungeager\ into sound\voice\kal_lolaaddon.esp\<custom follower voice name>\, but I don't hear it in game :(

Hm... Are you sure you've got the correct voice type name for your custom follower?

11 hours ago, petronius said:

Are the Troubles of Heroine voice files done for the merged version, or do I need to install the separate add-on plugins? (rant: why does the MA still support non legendary versions of the game... can people even buy it without the DLC anymore)

It shouldn't interfere really, you can use either version.

7 hours ago, adminIsFucker said:

oh, I ggot it. I've tested on content from Submissive Lola itself, not on Kalmah's Extension. Extension quests got voiced

Great, glad it worked. I also have a voice pack for the main Submissive Lola which you can do the same process to.

I can't figure out on how to add custom voice wav files to an existing mod, I was able to add more dialogue to the mod and that works. But being able to add some custom made wav files I made with SKVA Synth  that's not possible for me.I tried to watch multiple videos on YouTube but my problem is that this part of the voice type field remains empty, even if I were to record a 3 second file in Creation Kit.

Always happy to learn new things but I can't figure this part out somehow.

image.png.e3396a0cc238bb62e1c055c9e44dd5cc.png

I figured it out thanks to this guide:

Edited by invisible
4 hours ago, invisible said:

I can't figure out on how to add custom voice wav files to an existing mod, I was able to add more dialogue to the mod and that works. But being able to add some custom made wav files I made with SKVA Synth  that's not possible for me.I tried to watch multiple videos on YouTube but my problem is that this part of the voice type field remains empty, even if I were to record a 3 second file in Creation Kit.

Always happy to learn new things but I can't figure this part out somehow.

image.png.e3396a0cc238bb62e1c055c9e44dd5cc.png

The mod I was trying to add custom voice files for was this one:

I've seen a few things that can cause this when working on my mod, but the most common ones are:

1. Sometimes if you haven't given any conditions at all on the dialogue, there will be no voice type listed. This can be fixed by setting conditions on the dialogue.
  2. If the dialogue conditions include GetIsAliasRef, and the Creation Kit can't figure out what the voice types of the references that might fill the alias would be, then there will be no voice type listed. This can be fixed by filling in the Additional Valid Voice Types for Export field on the Reference Alias window.
  3. If the dialogue conditions include GetInFaction, and there are no NPCs assigned to that faction in the Creation Kit, then there will be no voice type listed. I think the only way to fix this is to create an NPC and assign them a voice type and the faction you're testing, even if you never put that NPC into the game world.

Also, it seems like if there are multiple conditions on the dialogue, then it will take the most restrictive combination of all of these when determining what voice types might say the line. So, if you set Additional Valid Voice Types for an alias, but you also have a GetInFaction check where there are no NPCs assigned to the faction, you'll still have no voice types listed.

I don't think it is possible to fix it without editing the mod, even if only temporarily. The game itself will be fine if the voice files are just in the right place with the right name.

2 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I've seen a few things that can cause this when working on my mod, but the most common ones are:

1. Sometimes if you haven't given any conditions at all on the dialogue, there will be no voice type listed. This can be fixed by setting conditions on the dialogue.
  2. If the dialogue conditions include GetIsAliasRef, and the Creation Kit can't figure out what the voice types of the references that might fill the alias would be, then there will be no voice type listed. This can be fixed by filling in the Additional Valid Voice Types for Export field on the Reference Alias window.
  3. If the dialogue conditions include GetInFaction, and there are no NPCs assigned to that faction in the Creation Kit, then there will be no voice type listed. I think the only way to fix this is to create an NPC and assign them a voice type and the faction you're testing, even if you never put that NPC into the game world.

Also, it seems like if there are multiple conditions on the dialogue, then it will take the most restrictive combination of all of these when determining what voice types might say the line. So, if you set Additional Valid Voice Types for an alias, but you also have a GetInFaction check where there are no NPCs assigned to the faction, you'll still have no voice types listed.

I don't think it is possible to fix it without editing the mod, even if only temporarily. The game itself will be fine if the voice files are just in the right place with the right name.

Thanks I will try these things you mentioned above.

I tested it on "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission LE/SE" for few days now running smooth and easy. More immersive so tks for the job :)

I knew this kind of voices before the ''deep learning'' sometimes kind of robotic but I've been also very surprised when I tried it with another NPC different female voice

the sentence was :

'' enough stand up !''

this time with true conviction

damn ! what's going on here ?

So the result vary a lot depending of the voice in action and the situation? 

hey frens, I'm using the Troubles of Heroine SE 2.2.0 Merged pack file + this mod's voices (.bsa and .esp) and I'm getting insta-CTD's when I load a save. I read this topic from start to finish and no one had the same issue/didn't find any matching info.

Anything else I'm missing? Sorry for the incovenience for I am severly rеtаrdеd, any help is highly praised. Thanks my dudes.

28 minutes ago, janedynamite said:

(...) I read this topic from start to finish and no one had the same issue/didn't find any matching info. (...)

Actually there is one post about it you have missed. I had similar issue few pages earlier.

Try reordering ESP in your load order until you find a "sweet spot".

Gen 3.1 for Submissive Lola + Extension and Public Whore please? I would like Elenwen as a mistress for submissive lola it would make an interesting playthrough.

The Slaverun Reloaded voice pack is so large that MEGA does not allow me to download it. Is there any way to get around this problem without needing to throw cash at MEGA?

I am just thinking; would it not be easier to simply split the larger packs into smaller segments? You know, .{7z/rar}.001.{7z/rar}.002.{7z/rar}.003.{7z/rar}.004, etc. As long as people use a VPN and each segment is less than 2.5GBs, anyone should be able to download the packs with ease.

Maybe I am misreading things, but when it says that "voice patches are no longer required as the author of ToH has merged my NPC changes into the release file for V2.2.0[,]" should I interpret that to mean (1) that the entire GEN. 2 ToH voice pack is already included in ToH v.2.2.0, and is thus, redundant, or (2) that some previously existing patch has been integrated into ToH v.2.2.0, but you still need the GEN. 2 ToH voice pack to get voices?

15 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

The Slaverun Reloaded voice pack is so large that MEGA does not allow me to download it. Is there any way to get around this problem without needing to throw cash at MEGA?

I am just thinking; would it not be easier to simply split the larger packs into smaller segments? You know, .{7z/rar}.001.{7z/rar}.002.{7z/rar}.003.{7z/rar}.004, etc. As long as people use a VPN and each segment is less than 2.5GBs, anyone should be able to download the packs with ease.

I have alternative download links up with Google Drive. 

15 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

Maybe I am misreading things, but when it says that "voice patches are no longer required as the author of ToH has merged my NPC changes into the release file for V2.2.0[,]" should I interpret that to mean (1) that the entire GEN. 2 ToH voice pack is already included in ToH v.2.2.0, and is thus, redundant, or (2) that some previously existing patch has been integrated into ToH v.2.2.0, but you still need the GEN. 2 ToH voice pack to get voices?

No I previously released an .esp voice patch modifying NPC records. You no longer need it (which you can't download now anyways), you just need my voice pack. 

• 2 weeks later...