2 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Thanks for reply!

Yes - as I pointed I'm on SE.

And I do too suspect that voice packs should not generate CTDs but obviously I am unlucky one that has them.

I use NMM 0.80.14, and for sure game crashes only after installing mentioned VP. I've tried it several times "install-uninstall" and CTD occurs only when VP is installed and active.

...but of course You and @judge007 may be right that CTD is not directly caused by FHUVP - but then there is probably some conflict with my other mods, since I do use other facial expression mods like Mg fix and Expressive Facial Animation set and if I get it correctly FHUVP also does something with face morps (?). So I uninstalled the latter for test, and it didn't help.

Anyway - accidentally I placed FHUVP at the very end of the loadorder list, and game didn't crash on savegame load, what surprised me because esp is flagged as ESL and it should not matter where in sort order it is placed (at least I thought so, probably wrong). That made me curious and I started fiddling with FHUVP placement - and it seems that it does not CTD only if placed after  RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP and BD UUNP Collection and all COCO's clothing mods... what a surprise - heh?

So - at the moment I'm looking forward to see how the VP works hoping that nothing bad happens again. ?.

BTW: this CTD is the first that kind of problem I encountered since the very beginning of using mods for SSE - no mod ever before reacted in CTD-way to other mods for me. ?

Well glad you got it fixed. It is pretty weird. I use a null form ID for my esp-esl's since they are literally empty. Might one of those mods be also using a null form ID but using their esp-esl to actually have records...? Not sure. 

Hey I'm sorry if someone already asked this but I've got a bug that gives my PC a male voice despite being female. I've tried to troubleshoot it but frankly I'm not really sure what to mess around with to fix it. I tried changing my PCs gender in sex lab and in racemenu, disabling different mods (even tho I don't think that would cause it) but I just don't know how to troubleshoot it. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, bobjeffeson said:

Hey I'm sorry if someone already asked this but I've got a bug that gives my PC a male voice despite being female. I've tried to troubleshoot it but frankly I'm not really sure what to mess around with to fix it. I tried changing my PCs gender in sex lab and in racemenu, disabling different mods (even tho I don't think that would cause it) but I just don't know how to troubleshoot it. Any ideas?

Your... PC? In what way? As in the vanilla game dialogue recognizes you as a female? Have you not installed any mods that might be related to this?

1 hour ago, Trusty_Patches_lol said:

Playing a female character has male voice lines. During rape scenes and training there are voice lines

Hm... Do you have a specific example? I'll take a look. Do you mean sexlab voices or actual voice lines? And are these for sure from slaverun and not from another mod with spliced voices like spank that ass or SLSO?

3 hours ago, Executaball said:

Hm... Do you have a specific example? I'll take a look. Do you mean sexlab voices or actual voice lines? And are these for sure from slaverun and not from another mod with spliced voices like spank that ass or SLSO?

The PC is conversing via Subtitles. So its not dialogue, its like comments from NPC. 

That is the hell of Slaverun, since you can fast forward dialogue, but you have to wait throug one and a half gazillion comment lines that you cannot fast forward ...

It starts very early in the Slave Training. 
Its not Sexlab Voices or anything else., also not from other mods. 

Might be that Kenjoka just assigned a male voice to that lines because who cares when they are never voiced anyways (until they are ^^). 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

The PC is conversing via Subtitles. So its not dialogue, its like comments from NPC. 

That is the hell of Slaverun, since you can fast forward dialogue, but you have to wait throug one and a half gazillion comment lines that you cannot fast forward ...

It starts very early in the Slave Training. 
Its not Sexlab Voices or anything else., also not from other mods. 

Might be that Kenjoka just assigned a male voice to that lines because who cares when they are never voiced anyways (until they are ^^). 

Hmm .. interesting. I'll have a look. For other mods like Thief for example the player voice uses a seperate voice type. Slaverun likely uses an invisible npc with vanilla voice type? Weird that it's a male voice though. 

9 hours ago, Executaball said:

Hmm .. interesting. I'll have a look. For other mods like Thief for example the player voice uses a seperate voice type. Slaverun likely uses an invisible npc with vanilla voice type? Weird that it's a male voice though. 

Yes, that mod is using male voice on my female character xD

Is there a way to fix it?

Edited by Corintio
13 hours ago, Executaball said:

Yeah seems like other people are having the same issue. there's a couple lines that the player speaks during scenes that's spoken in a male voice

52 minutes ago, bobjeffeson said:

Yeah seems like other people are having the same issue. there's a couple lines that the player speaks during scenes that's spoken in a male voice

SLV_Player "Slave Slut" [RACE:0F2EF445] has asigned both male & female eventoned voices

SLV_You "You" [NPC_:0F0E1954] belongs to SLV_Player Race

"You" has dialogue, but unknown where or why male voice model is assigned.

I've got some more pronunciation errors for you.

Spoiler
  • reality - FemaleNord - "The audience is here to see the innuendo become reality." She says "REEL-ity".
  • character - FemaleNord - "No matter what happens, stay in character." She pronounces the "ch" as in the word "chicken" instead of with a "k" sound.
  • crowd - MaleSly - "Don't get as much female attention from the crowd". Sounds a bit like he's saying the name of the bird "crow" with a D on the end.
  • perfect - MaleDarkElf and probably others - "You managed to bring the perfect blend of humor and eroticism that a piece like this needs." Places emphasis on wrong syllable: "per-FECT" instead of "PER-fect". Another one of those noun vs. verb things, though.
  • standards - MaleDarkElf - "I assure you the Garden will have more of my patronage if you maintain these standards of quality." Says it as two emphasized words. "Stan Dards" instead of "STAN-derds".
  • actress - MaleCondescending - "Have you ever considered becoming an actress instead of harlot?" Says "Ak Tress" instead of "AK-tress", almost like it's two words.
  • behavior - FemaleCommander - "Please make sure you are respecting our standards of behavior." Says it like "Bee-hav-yer" instead of "bee-hayv-yer". I know I already reported "behave" but didn't know if your fixes would cover this, too.
  • Eliana - FemaleYoungEager - "Her name is Eliana Duerra." Says it like "el-ee-in-uh" instead of "el-ee-ah-nuh".
  • tongue - FemaleArgonian - "It is a translation from my native tongue." She says "tun-gay" instead of "tung".
  • Sonje - mod-specific name. Should be pronounced "sohn-yuh".
  • coax - MaleBrute - pronounced as "coh-ucks" but should be pronounced like the word "Cokes".
  • Chorrol - FemaleCommander - "I grew up in the city of Chorrol in Cyrodiil." She pronounces the "ch" as in the word "chicken", but Chorrol should be pronounced "kor-uhl".
  • naive - FemaleCommander - "I was still a naive girl then." She pronounces it like the word "knave".
  • University - FemaleCommander - "...before Archmage Traven took over and made it much harder to enter the University". She pronounces this like "oon-uh-ver-si-tee" instead of "yoo-nuh...".
  • live - FemaleCommander - "He's the master. I live to serve him." She pronounces this like "lev" instead of "liv".
  • misreading - FemaleCommander - "If you think he hates women more than he hates other men, you're misreading the situation." - She says this like "mis-ray-ding".
  • fatal - FemaleCommander - "Some of the mistakes I've made would've been fatal if I had a cock." - She says the "fat" like the word "fat" instead of pronouncing the word "fay-tuhl".
  • to - FemaleYoungEager - "That does not escape his notice, nor would I want it to, or I might...". She pronounces this as just a "t" sound and not as a word.
  • judgment - FemaleYoungEager - "I appreciate the lack of judgment." - She says this as "jugment".

17 hours ago, judge007 said:

SLV_Player "Slave Slut" [RACE:0F2EF445] has asigned both male & female eventoned voices

SLV_You "You" [NPC_:0F0E1954] belongs to SLV_Player Race

"You" has dialogue, but unknown where or why male voice model is assigned.

So is there any way I could switch it? I took a look at the files from the download and it didn't seem like there was anything I could alter

30 minutes ago, bobjeffeson said:

So is there any way I could switch it? I took a look at the files from the download and it didn't seem like there was anything I could alter

The "You" issue occurred in LE with EagerNPCs, I think.

How it was resolved I can't remember.

You could edit the RACE entry to only have only the female voice option and hope the scripts didn't choke on that.

I'll leave that repair up to people with larger heads than mine . . .

2 hours ago, PegadaSans said:

Any chance that you could compress the files? I have limited space on my SSD. These soundpacks seem a little huge if you ask me.

You mean the download or the actual .BSA? The audio within the .fuz are .xwm which are already compressed. The raw .wav files for Slaverun came to be 164GB. 

I'm encoding in 192kbps though, I suppose I can try lowering back to 48kbps for the larger voice packs?