18 minutes ago, Executaball said:

Though there seems to be an issue with the MaleCommander voice having been trained off the wrong data set. I'm working to resolve this with the author. Just FYI if you're already using it, it accidentally used the MaleNordCommander data and such sounds the same.

Thank you!

BTW Lleril is voice model DLC2MaleUniqueLleril, in case you needed it. I never heard of him before

1) Thanks for your hard work; Submissive Lola is at least as good as another several mods that used actual voice actors.?

2) Do you want to know of errors in pronunciation? If so, what do you need and where do we send them?

2 minutes ago, qalavix said:

1) Thanks for your hard work; Submissive Lola is at least as good as another several mods that used actual voice actors.?

2) Do you want to know of errors in pronunciation? If so, what do you need and where do we send them?

Yes. You can just post it here in a list. I'll look into modifying it for the next generation model.

I have a few questions (two I asked in my support thread plus a few more):

1. In the voice pack for my mod, some of the NPCs have audio for some lines and not for others. What are some things I should look out for to make that work better with your processes for generating audio?
  2. I've noticed that any voice lines where I emphasized text with asterisks have no audio for the text that's in the asterisks. Is that something I should just avoid doing?
  3. I've noticed quite a few pronunciation errors (somewhat humorously, on the word "naked" as an example). Is the form in the first post the best way to report? It doesn't have an option to select generation 2, but I don't know if that matters to you.
  4. Would there be any way to handle unique voice types? I have some NPCs whose voices I wouldn't mind sounding like vanilla NPCs, but if they have vanilla voice types then they will say lines that I don't want them to say. What would you recommend for that?
42 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

I have a few questions (two I asked in my support thread plus a few more):

1. In the voice pack for my mod, some of the NPCs have audio for some lines and not for others. What are some things I should look out for to make that work better with your processes for generating audio?
  2. I've noticed that any voice lines where I emphasized text with asterisks have no audio for the text that's in the asterisks. Is that something I should just avoid doing?
  3. I've noticed quite a few pronunciation errors (somewhat humorously, on the word "naked" as an example). Is the form in the first post the best way to report? It doesn't have an option to select generation 2, but I don't know if that matters to you.
  4. Would there be any way to handle unique voice types? I have some NPCs whose voices I wouldn't mind sounding like vanilla NPCs, but if they have vanilla voice types then they will say lines that I don't want them to say. What would you recommend for that?

1. You can let me know which NPCs, I'll take a look. In general they should at the very least have a valid voice type. I also happen to not have some voice types for generation (mostly due to limited source data, and some of the 'old' voices don't work that well.)

2. I've removed asterisk quoted lines in post processing. It's mostly some mods using asterisks for actions? Or as a sort of narration. But in any case thanks for letting me know, I'll look into redoing the voice pack for ancient profession~

3. You can actually just send a list of words that have pronunciation errors here. It's fine either way ;-;

4. You can make your own voice type, and make it clear which voice it's supposed to represent, and I'll adjust it for processing. (i.e. TAP_MaleBrute, TAP_FemaleSultry)

Edited by Executaball
2 minutes ago, Executaball said:

1. You can let me know which NPCs, I'll take a look. In general they should at the very least have a valid voice type. I also happen to not have some voice types for generation (mostly due to limited source data, and some of the 'old' voices don't work that well.)

2. I've removed asterisk quoted lines in post processing. It's mostly some mods using asterisks for actions? Or as a sort of narration. But in any case thanks for letting me know, I'll look into redoing the voice pack for ancient profession~

3. You can actually just send a list of words that have pronunciation errors here. It's fine either way ;-;

4. You can make your own voice type, and make it clear which voice it's supposed to represent, and I'll adjust it for processing. (i.e. TAP_MaleBrute, TAP_FemaleSultry)

OK cool. I'll have to look. I know some of them when you double-click on the line in the CK there's no voice types shown in the list, not because the NPC doesn't have one but because the line is tested with something like GetIsAliasRef, so I think it can't infer it.

The thing about asterisks makes sense. Sounds like it would be better for me to avoid them. I was using them for emphasis - something like

"You will *not* do that."

But I think I have stopped doing that in favor of just capitalizing the word ("You will NOT do that"), and it makes sense to have some way to indicate action that's ignored. I think I'll adjust my lines to not use them in that way.

Thanks for the info. I'll get back to you on the unique voice types and the pronunciation issues. I wasn't writing them down at the time.

there is more than just asterisk... sadly, mod authors never thought twice when writing their lines and usually the have stuff like "(and then he stares at you angrily)" in brackets or bold or whatever.

Devious Devices is also known for this in the player dialogue... (and my TTS voiced player ofc always reads the retarded "you use gestures to make bla bla".... 

Dunno, its a game and if you have to describe something (in LARP we call it "telling") it is basically breaking the game... Troubles of Heroine also does this alot (also with PoP Ups, just to top it off ^^).

So... basically mod authors would need to rewrite their dialogues now with the possibility for acutaly voice acting behind. 

Another thing that I noticed is ofc that all machine voice is just putting words behind in each other with speed. I wonder if a slight slow down of the speech speed could fix that (It often sounds like the actor is out of breath and speaking fast to get the words out before he faints :D)

Even with this problems ofc the added voices are making the game 1000x better, so I call low priority on stuff like that, but it will get noticeable especially when we stumble on it repeatedly...

Also sometimes hard to tell which line belongs to wich mod too...

18 minutes ago, Nymra said:

there is more than just asterisk... sadly, mod authors never thought twice when writing their lines and usually the have stuff like "(and then he stares at you angrily)" in brackets or bold or whatever.

Devious Devices is also known for this in the player dialogue... (and my TTS voiced player ofc always reads the retarded "you use gestures to make bla bla".... 

Dunno, its a game and if you have to describe something (in LARP we call it "telling") it is basically breaking the game... Troubles of Heroine also does this alot (also with PoP Ups, just to top it off ^^).

So... basically mod authors would need to rewrite their dialogues now with the possibility for acutaly voice acting behind. 

Another thing that I noticed is ofc that all machine voice is just putting words behind in each other with speed. I wonder if a slight slow down of the speech speed could fix that (It often sounds like the actor is out of breath and speaking fast to get the words out before he faints :D)

Even with this problems ofc the added voices are making the game 1000x better, so I call low priority on stuff like that, but it will get noticeable especially when we stumble on it repeatedly...

Also sometimes hard to tell which line belongs to wich mod too...

I'm not the biggest fan of action text in dialogue lines, either, but for me using asterisks is something I already stopped doing for more recent lines. They take up precious space that capitalization doesn't, and I certainly don't need any kind of extra effort spent to account for something I'm not even doing anymore and that isn't hard for me to change.

20 hours ago, Executaball said:

Yes. You can just post it here in a list. I'll look into modifying it for the next generation model.

Well, you did say .... ?

I actually did start compiling a list, even before my "List".

I have many voice packs installed, 15 I think, so I don't usually know which voice pack is responsible for any mispronunciations. Also, the mispronunciations aren't universal, meaning one voice pack might be ok and another might mispronounce the word. I think different voice types have different pronunciations, but I can't confirm.
Here's a list of what I've noticed. I'll identify the mod if I can, even if it's not yours. More info can't hurt, right?

Ass    sometimes pronounced with a short e sound, ess.
Breasts    sometimes pronounced w/ long e like beasts instead of short e like nest or rest.
Bridle [S.L.U.T.S.]     Pronounced with short i like griddle, instead of long i like like or ride.
Clothes    should be long o as in close, but frequently it's a short o like hot. Definitely not universal.
Naked    have heard it mispronounced 2 ways, but the one that stands out is reducing it to 1 syllable and a silent e, like raked as in 'I raked the leaves'. The other one I sometimes hear is 'nekkid', but since people pronounce it that way in real life, I don't care.
Search [Body Search]    mispronounced w/ long e like sea, almost turning it into 2 syllables. IMO this is a slight case. Not applicable to all voice types.
ache/headache [prob Sexist Guards?]    should rhyme w/ rake. Instead  the ch is pronounced like the ch in church.

You know what impresses me? How few words are mispronounced, overall. All those voice types and all those voice packs and this is what I found. Amazing, just amazing.

4 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Well, you did say .... ?

I have many voice packs installed, 15 I think, so I don't usually know which voice pack is responsible for any mispronunciations. Also, the mispronunciations aren't universal, meaning one voice pack might be ok and another might mispronounce the word. I think different voice types have different pronunciations, but I can't confirm.
Here's a list of what I've noticed. I'll identify the mod if I can, even if it's not yours. More info can't hurt, right?

Breasts    sometimes pronounced w/ long e like beasts instead of short e like nest or rest.
Bridle [S.L.U.T.S.]     Pronounced with short i like griddle, instead of long i like like or ride.
Clothes    should be long o as in close, but frequently it's a short o like hot. Definitely not universal.
Naked    have heard it mispronounced 2 ways, but the one that stands out is reducing it to 1 syllable and a silent e, like raked as in 'I raked the leaves'. The other one I sometimes hear is 'nekkid', but since people pronounce it that way in real life, I don't care.
Search [Body Search]    mispronounced w/ long e like sea, almost turning it into 2 syllables. IMO this is a slight case. Not applicable to all voice types.
ache/headache [prob Sexist Guards?]    should rhyme w/ rake. Instead  the ch is pronounced like the ch in church.

You know what impresses me? How few words are mispronounced, overall. All those voice types and all those voice packs and this is what I found. Amazing, just amazing.

What!

You didn't hear any NPC try to say "S.L.U.T.S."?

?

15 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Well, you did say .... ?

I already have a custom pronunciation for 'cloth' / 'clothes' variants since Gen 2, might you have been using another voice pack source?

I've incorporated the other corrections:

> Breasts

> Naked

> Headache / Ache

Example:

"Your Ass and Breasts will be placed in a bridle. You will be searched naked without any clothes. I have a headache, or maybe an ache."

MaleNord_Normal.wav

MaleNord_Modified.wav

MaleArgonian_Normal.wav

MaleArgonian_Modified.wav

Here's the list of all the pronunciation errors I've noticed. I tried to provide where the mispronunciations happened, because some of them were wrong in one place and right in other places. Overall, the pronunciation and phrasing is remarkably good. Surprisingly, even though the synth page on the Nexus says to use shorter sentences for better results (or at least it said that at one time), I've found the shorter sentences are the ones that often have the wrong line characterization, tending toward overly hostile and overdramatic.

In my list, if I say "pronounced X", I mean that's how the audio actually sounds. If I mean to communicate the correct pronunciation, I think I always say "should be Y".

Spoiler
  • behave - "We expect you to behave with class and grace". Pronounced "bee-hav" instead of "bee-hayv"
  • group - "It's fine. A group of bandits". Pronounced "grope" instead of "group".
  • brothel - "Their leader came to the brothel". Pronounced sort of like "bruh-thuhl" instead of "brah-thuhl".
  • blowjob - "A free blowjob? How could I refuse that". Can't say exactly how it's wrong but it sounded weird to me.
  • read - "Read it VERY carefully, or have someone read it to you if you can't." The first "read" is pronounced correctly. The second is pronounced like "red".
  • Black-Briar - "in the employ of a man named Benjen Black-Briar". Pronounced like "Black-Breear" instead of "Black-Bryer".
  • Short lines like "All right." are pronounced correctly but tend to be very dramatically pronounced, like "ALL RIGHT!!!"
  • "Hold still." pronounced like it's a combat line: "HOLD...STILL!!"
  • license - "Very well. The license fee is 50 septims." Proventus pronounced it "lisens" instead of "lysens"
  • Dibella - "You are now a Dibella's Garden girl." Jerna pronounced it "Daybella".
  • Dibella - "as she instructed me in Dibella's teachings". Janilla pronounced it "Dybella".
  • Fasta - name that's specific to my mod, but should be pronounced "Fah-stuh".
  • tomes - "I have spell tomes for sale". Sounds a bit like "tums".
  • force - "It will simply force you to the ground". Pronounced correctly but has a weird pause after the word. "It will simply force......you to the ground".
  • lose - "Will you let the Dremora have his way with you if you lose?". Pronounced like "lohz" instead of "looz".
  • Tlatha - name that's specific to my mod, but should be pronounced "Tlahthuh".
  • women - "I wish there were more women of pleasure in the world". Pronounced like "wuhmuhn" instead of "wimin", almost like it's saying "woman".
  • "If you mean what am I doing right now". Has a weird pause after "am".
  • naked - anywhere it appears, it's pronounced as if it rhymes with "raked" or "baked" instead of as "nay-kid".
  • describe - "'Naked' is such a silly word to describe us". Pronounced "dee-scry-bee" instead of "di-scryb".
  • Jarl - "If you don't have one, you'll have to speak to the Jarl's steward.". Pronounced with a hard J instead of as "yarl" by some NPCs.
  • steward - "You'll have to speak to the Jarl's steward". Pronounced kind of like "stuhwahrd" instead of "stoo-werd".
  • Kella - "My name is Kella". Mod-specific but pronounced "Kell-ay" and should be "Kell-uh".
  • lives - "a dirty girl who lives in the gutter". Pronounced like "lyvz" instead of "livz".
  • clothes - "girl in shabby clothes". Pronounced like "clothz" instead of "clothez".
  • intriguing - "That's an intriguing idea." Pronounced like "intriging" instead of "intreeging".
  • consider - "I will consider what you've said." Pronounced like "cuhnsyder" instead of "cuhnsidder".
  • prayers - "Then please leave me to my prayers". Pronounced like it's two words "pray yers" instead of "prayers".
  • though - "I promise you'll be properly paid if you help me out, though." Pronounced like "thou".
  • ambassadors - "I do need this matter of the ambassadors taken care of." Pronounced like "Am Bass Adders" (bass like the fish).
  • "That's a rather bold thing to ask a Jarl, don't you think? Of course I don't." Said like "Of course......I don't."
  • pawed - "Paid to get pawed at by perverts, you mean". Pronounced like "payuhd".
  • slut - "I'd be known as a slut and a whore". Pronounced like "sluh".
  • beggar - "Or maybe you could convince some poor beggar". Pronounced "beg-ARR".
  • clients - "I could use this to get higher-paying clients later." Pronounced almost like "clents" instead of "CLY-ents".
  • Siarra - "Siarra at the inn would do something like that.". Mod-specific. Pronounced "Sheera" but should be "See-ah-ruh".
  • Siarra - "There's always Siarra. She works at the Winking Skeever". Mod-specific. Pronounced "See-air-uh" but should be "See-ah-ruh".
  • suggesting - "What are you suggesting exactly?" Pronounced "Suh Gesting" instead of "sugjesting".
  • suggest - "If you have a problem with it, I suggest you take your bigotry out of our home." Pronounced "suh gest" instead of "sugjest".
  • madam - "You should speak to the madam about that." Pronounced like "mayduhm".
  • Duerra - Mod-specific name. Should be pronounced "doo-AIR-uh".
  • bathed - "They bathed me and gave me something appropriate to wear." Not wrong but sounds a little off.
  • intimate - "I very much hope to become more intimate with one of you as the night goes on". Pronounced "in-tuh-mayt" instead of "in-tuh-mit".
  • jealousy - "When I tell my wives of this night, their jealously will amuse me." Pronounced "jeel-uh-see".
  • conquered - "to be conquered and used for fun". Pronounced "kahn-kwerd".
  • staring - "The Orc has been staring at my ass since he got here". Pronounced like "starring" instead of "staring".
  • ass - "The Orc has been staring at my ass since he got here". Pronounced like "iss" instead of "ass".
  • Elisif - "Elisif's steward could have bought us some prettier girls". Pronounced like "el-ISSIF" instead of "EL-issif".
  • infuriate - "It will infuriate them." Pronounced like "In fur ate".
  • routine - "I don't know if I believe the whole 'I've never done this before' routine." Pronounced like "row-teen" instead of "roo-teen".
  • Janilla - mod-specific name. Should be pronounced "juh-NIL-uh".
  • bathed - "I felt bathed in Dibella's love". Pronounced "bathd" instead of "baythd".
  • honestly - "Perhaps he must experience free love given honestly." Janilla pronounced the "h".
  • harlots - "I know most of you harlots can't read". Pronounced "har lots" instead of "har-luhts".
  • compliments - "I'll pass my compliments on to Falk for buying good meat". Pronounced "cohm-pliments" instead of "cahm-pliments".
  • genuine - "And he said it was a pleasure to be with a woman who felt so genuine in her loose affections." Pronounced "jin-yoo-een" instead of "jin-yoo-in".
  • loose - "And he said it was a pleasure to be with a woman who felt so genuine in her loose affections." Pronounced like the word "lose" instead of the word "loose".
  • guileless - "Few seem so guileless in their passion as she". Pronounced like she doesn't have any gills instead of like she doesn't have any guile.
  • wives - "I think I'll see him again before he returns to his wives". Not mispronounced but shorter than it should be.
  • wreath - "It's tradition for a woman who offers pleasure in return for donations to the temple to wear nothing but a wreath." Pronounced like "wraith" instead of wreath".
  • would - "Yes I believe she would. She taught me a lot...". Not mispronounced but very fast.
  • unorthodox - "I have an idea of a way to help them, but it's a bit...unorthodox." Kind of funny, because it sounds like he isn't sure how to pronounce the word and is saying it quietly to get past it, but it sounds kind of like "unorthoduct".
  • sexual - "Given the uniquely sexual nature of this spiritual manifestation." Sounds a bit like "sectual" instead of "secksual".
  • terror - "I get flashes of visions of terror". Idrgrod the Younger puts too much emphasis on the "or" in "terror".
  • bigotry - "I suggest you take your bigotry out of our home". Pronounced like "big UH tree" instead of "BIG uh tree".
  • Aia - mod-specific name. Should be pronounced "EYE-uh" not "AY-uh".
  • conscience - "I will not be the one to appease his guilty conscience." Pronounced like "con-sens" instead of "con-shuhns".
  • angry - "What have I done? I just got so angry I could hardly see straight." Pronounced "ungry" instead of "angry".
  • lies - "...even accepted my comfort when I pitied him for the lies he told me about her". Pronounced like "lays" instead of "lies".
  • marriage - "Does our marriage mean so little to you?" Pronounced like "Mare age" instead of "marriage".
  • Intius Dinora - mod-specific name. Should be pronounced "IN-tee-us dy-NOR-uh".
  • Uriel Septim VII - "...the cult that murdered Uriel Septim VII". Special case. Pronounced as "vie" instead of "the seventh".
  • indelicate - "And I'm not meaning to be indelicate with her reputation...". Pronounced "in-deh-luh-kate" instead of "in-deh-luh-kit".
  • reputation - "And I'm not meaning to be indelicate with her reputation...". Pronounced "re-puh-tay-shun" instead of "re-pyoo-tay-shun".
  • decided - "...we got on so well that we decided to get a little more...intimate with each other". Pronounced "decide" instead of "decided".
  • tears - "It tears me up inside to think of what's...". Pronounced as "teers" instead of "tayrs".
  • Jessa Matius - mod-specific name. Pronounced by Jod as "may-tee-us" but should be "ma-tee-us" (like the "mat" in "doormat").
  • "I'm not sure anyone would have noticed if not for him" - weird phrasing. Should be "if not for HIM" but sounds more like "if not for'im".
  • Frida - Jod pronounces her name "fry-duh" but I think vanilla dialogue lines pronounce it as "free-duh".
  • rowed - "Then he rowed away." Jagar pronounces this like the argument kind of "row" rather than the boat kind of "row".
  • deliberate - "Now, this is becoming deliberate." Pronounced like the verb "deliberate" instead of the adjective "deliberate".
  • perform - "Forgive me if I perform poorly." Jagar says it kind of like "PER-firm" instead of "per-FORM".
  • incredible - "It was...incredible." Jagar says it like "in-CRAY-duh-buhl" instead of "in-CREH-duh-buhl".
  • proposal - "I do have a proposal for you". Pronounced like "PROP-uh-sull" instead of "pruh-POH-zull".
  • delicate - "The nature of this experiment is somewhat...delicate". Pronounced like "deh-luh-kate" instead of "deh-luh-kit".
  • nature - "The nature of this experiment is somewhat...delicate". Pronounced like "na-cher" instead of "nay-cher".
  • discretion - "I must ask for your complete discretion". Pronounced like "dis-kree-shun" instead of "dis-kreh-shun".
  • allow - "I would like you to allow one of those undead Nords...". Pronounced "AH-loh" instead of "uh-LOW"
  • Nords - "I would like you to allow one of those undead Nords...". Pronounced like "Nors" instead of "Nords".
  • reanimate - "I'd also like you to do the same with a man that I reanimate." Pronounced like "REE-nuh-mate" instead of "ree-AN-uh-mate".
  • subject - "I'm going to cast a few spells on you and my undead subjects...". Pronounced like the verb "subject" not the noun "subject".
  • meant - "I'm not entirely sure what you thought I meant...". Pronounced like "meent" instad of "ment" or "mint".
  • womb - "I believe I need a living womb...". Pronounced like "wum" instead of "woom".
  • endeavor - "I'm used to disappointment in this endeavor". Pronounced like "in-DAY-vor" instead of "in-DEH-ver".
  • discomfort - "I can understand your discomfort...". Pronounced like "dis-cum-FORT" instead of "dis-CUM-fert".
  • believe - "In your womb, yes. I believe it is." Pronounced like "buh-lee" instead of "buh-leev".
  • "thi-" - "There's just one more thi-". Special case. Word is cut off half-way through, but of course is supposed to be pronounced like the first half of the word "thing". Is pronounced like "thigh" I think.
  • unpleasant - "I'm sure it was unpleasant having to pretend to like the man". Ulfric pronounces this like "un-plee-zent". instead of "un-pleh-zent".
  • liar - "You're an Imperial soldier, an attempted spy, and a liar besides". Ulfric pronounces this as "lee-er" instead of "ly-er".
  • kidnaped - "...she'll tell how she was kidnaped and brought here in that hood...". Pronounced "kid-naypd" instead of "kid-napd".
  • entertain - Jorleif pronounces this as "in-ter-tin" instead of "in-ter-tayn"
  • Nazeeem - "The man I hit, Nazeem...". Kaladalf pronounces this as "Nay-zeem".
  • consciences - "Tell them I can't keep appeasing the consciences of men who really just want to cheat on their marriage vows." Sassa pronounces this like "con-see-in-iz".
  • Endon - Senna pronounces this "EN-duhn". I think vanilla pronounces it "En-DAHN".
  • Sassa - mod-specific name. Should be "SAH-suh".
  • private - "That's rather...private." Endon pronounces this like "preh-vuht".
  • like - "I felt like I was encouraging it, maybe even causing MORE of it." Sassa doesn't pronounce the K.
  • shoulder - "As priestesses, part of our duty is to help shoulder the burdens of the people...". Senna pronounces this as "shudder".
  • heavy - "and those burdens can be heavy". Senna pronounces this as "hay-vee".
  • says - "You may be surprised what he says." Senna pronounces this as "sayz" not "sez".
  • sacred - "I really liked having sex with lots of men and being called sacred for it." Sassa pronounces this as "sa-krid" instead of "say-krid".
  • closed - "I'm afraid with the temple closed we're not bringing on any new Sisters..." Sassa pronounces this like the adjective "close" with a d on it instead of like the verb closed".
  • customary - "It's customary for sisters who specialize in erotic instruction...". Sassa sounds like she's drunk when she says "customary". Comes out like "cussomary".
  • commune - "I must remain in seclusion with the other Sisters as we commune with Dibella". Sassa pronounces this like the noun "commune" instead of the verb "commune".
  • Sybil - Sassa pronounces this is "sy-bell" instead of "sih-buhl".
  • Fjotra - Sassa pronounces this as "fee-ahtruh" instead of "fee-ohtruh". Inconsistent. Sometimes she pronounces it correctly. Sometimes as "fuh-joh-truh".
  • Rudhiir - mod-specific name. Should be pronounced "roo-DEER".
  • bastard - "But he's a clever bastard" - Benjen pronounces this as "Bass Tard" instead of "bass-terd"
  • Keerava - Benjen pronounces this as "KEE-ruh-vuh". Vanilla is "kee-RAH-vuh".
  • reacts - "See how the cat reacts". Benjen pronounces this as "reekts" instead of "ree-akts".
  • alternative - "If he offers you an alternative". Benjen pronounces this as "Al.Ter.Nuh.Tive". The sounds aren't wrong but the rhythm is.
  • penis - "Rudhiir's penis is not small." He pronounces this as "peh-niss" instead of "pee-niss".
  • taster - "If you're the taster, and you get it right." Benjen pronounces this as "ta-ster" instead of "tayster".
  • Elyssa - mod-specific name. Benjen says "uh-LEE-suh" but should be "uh-LISS-uh".
  • flavors - "I'm going to...talk you through the flavors". Elyssa pronounces this "fla-vorz" instead of "flay-verz".
  • "Here you are". Elyssa says this funny. Pronunciation is correct but rhythm is somewhat dramatic.
  • slimy - "It barely tastes like anything and feels a bit slimy". Elyssa pronounces this "slimmy" instead of "sly-mee".
  • medium - "It's medium-bodied...". Elyssa pronounces this as "meh-dee-um" instead of "mee-dee-um".
  • variety - "It's a light-bodied variety...". Elyssa pronounces this as "very itty" instead of "vuh-RY-uh-tee".
  • cum - "I'm always happy to teach you what I know about cum again". Rhythm on this line is off.
  • Karita - "The innkeeper's daughter, Karita...". Jod pronounces this "KAYR-i-tuh" instead of "kuh-REE-tuh".
  • Jagar - "The information you got from Jagar..." Mod-specific name. Jod pronounces this "jag-ar" but should be "yay-gar".
  • listen - "Just shut up and listen". Pronounces "liss-ten" instead of "liss-en".
  • private - "I think we should go somewhere more private, don't you?" Pronounced "priv-ayt" instead of "pry-vit" / "pry-vet".
  • island - "private island". Pronounced like "iceland" or "izland" instead of "eye-land".
  • disobey - "if you disobey me". Pronounced "disobee" instead of "disobey".

Edited by ruddycray
Small edit for clarity
4 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Here's the list of all the pronunciation errors I've noticed. I tried to provide where the mispronunciations happened, because some of them were wrong in one place and right in other places. Overall, the pronunciation and phrasing is remarkably good. Surprisingly, even though the synth page on the Nexus says to use shorter sentences for better results (or at least it said that at one time), I've found the shorter sentences are the ones that often have the wrong line characterization, tending toward overly hostile and overdramatic.

In my list, if I say "pronounced X", I mean that's how the audio actually sounds. If I mean to communicate the correct pronunciation, I think I always say "should be Y".

Reveal hidden contents
  • behave - "We expect you to behave with class and grace". Pronounced "bee-hav" instead of "bee-hayv"
  • group - "It's fine. A group of bandits". Pronounced "grope" instead of "group".
  • brothel - "Their leader came to the brothel". Pronounced sort of like "bruh-thuhl" instead of "brah-thuhl".
  • blowjob - "A free blowjob? How could I refuse that". Can't say exactly how it's wrong but it sounded weird to me.
  • read - "Read it VERY carefully, or have someone read it to you if you can't." The first "read" is pronounced correctly. The second is pronounced like "red".
  • Black-Briar - "in the employ of a man named Benjen Black-Briar". Pronounced like "Black-Breear" instead of "Black-Bryer".
  • Short lines like "All right." are pronounced correctly but tend to be very dramatically pronounced, like "ALL RIGHT!!!"
  • license - "Very well. The license fee is 50 septims." Proventus pronounced it "lisens" instead of "lysens"
  • Dibella - "You are now a Dibella's Garden girl." Jerna pronounced it "Daybella".
  • Dibella - "as she instructed me in Dibella's teachings". Janilla pronounced it "Dybella".
  • force - "It will simply force you to the ground". Pronounced correctly but has a weird pause after the word. "It will simply force......you to the ground".
  • lose - "Will you let the Dremora have his way with you if you lose?". Pronounced like "lohz" instead of "looz".
  • women - "I wish there were more women of pleasure in the world". Pronounced like "wuhmuhn" instead of "wimin", almost like it's saying "woman".
  • naked - anywhere it appears, it's pronounced as if it rhymes with "raked" or "baked" instead of as "nay-kid".
  • describe - "'Naked' is such a silly word to describe us". Pronounced "dee-scry-bee" instead of "di-scryb".
  • Jarl - "If you don't have one, you'll have to speak to the Jarl's steward.". Pronounced with a hard J instead of as "yarl" by some NPCs.
  • steward - "You'll have to speak to the Jarl's steward". Pronounced kind of like "stuhwahrd" instead of "stoo-werd".
  • Kella - "My name is Kella". Mod-specific but pronounced "Kell-ay" and should be "Kell-uh".
  • lives - "a dirty girl who lives in the gutter". Pronounced like "lyvz" instead of "livz".
  • clothes - "girl in shabby clothes". Pronounced like "clothz" instead of "clothez".
  • intriguing - "That's an intriguing idea." Pronounced like "intriging" instead of "intreeging".
  • consider - "I will consider what you've said." Pronounced like "cuhnsyder" instead of "cuhnsidder".
  • prayers - "Then please leave me to my prayers". Pronounced like it's two words "pray yers" instead of "prayers".
  • though - "I promise you'll be properly paid if you help me out, though." Pronounced like "thou".
  • ambassadors - "I do need this matter of the ambassadors taken care of." Pronounced like "Am Bass Adders" (bass like the fish).
  • "That's a rather bold thing to ask a Jarl, don't you think? Of course I don't." Said like "Of course......I don't."
  • pawed - "Paid to get pawed at by perverts, you mean". Pronounced like "payuhd".
  • beggar - "Or maybe you could convince some poor beggar". Pronounced "beg-ARR".
  • clients - "I could use this to get higher-paying clients later." Pronounced almost like "clents" instead of "CLY-ents".
  • Siarra - "Siarra at the inn would do something like that.". Mod-specific. Pronounced "Sheera" but should be "See-ah-ruh".
  • Siarra - "There's always Siarra. She works at the Winking Skeever". Mod-specific. Pronounced "See-air-uh" but should be "See-ah-ruh".
  • suggesting - "What are you suggesting exactly?" Pronounced "Suh Gesting" instead of "sugjesting".
  • suggest - "If you have a problem with it, I suggest you take your bigotry out of our home." Pronounced "suh gest" instead of "sugjest".
  • madam - "You should speak to the madam about that." Pronounced like "mayduhm".
  • bathed - "They bathed me and gave me something appropriate to wear." Not wrong but sounds a little off.
  • intimate - "I very much hope to become more intimate with one of you as the night goes on". Pronounced "in-tuh-mayt" instead of "in-tuh-mit".
  • jealousy - "When I tell my wives of this night, their jealously will amuse me." Pronounced "jeel-uh-see".
  • staring - "The Orc has been staring at my ass since he got here". Pronounced like "starring" instead of "staring".
  • ass - "The Orc has been staring at my ass since he got here". Pronounced like "iss" instead of "ass".
  • Elisif - "Elisif's steward could have bought us some prettier girls". Pronounced like "el-ISSIF" instead of "EL-issif".
  • routine - "I don't know if I believe the whole 'I've never done this before' routine." Pronounced like "row-teen" instead of "roo-teen".
  • bathed - "I felt bathed in Dibella's love". Pronounced "bathd" instead of "baythd".
  • honestly - "Perhaps he must experience free love given honestly." Janilla pronounced the "h".
  • harlots - "I know most of you harlots can't read". Pronounced "har lots" instead of "har-luhts".
  • compliments - "I'll pass my compliments on to Falk for buying good meat". Pronounced "cohm-pliments" instead of "cahm-pliments".
  • genuine - "And he said it was a pleasure to be with a woman who felt so genuine in her loose affections." Pronounced "jin-yoo-een" instead of "jin-yoo-in".
  • loose - "And he said it was a pleasure to be with a woman who felt so genuine in her loose affections." Pronounced like the word "lose" instead of the word "loose".
  • guileless - "Few seem so guileless in their passion as she". Pronounced like she doesn't have any gills instead of like she doesn't have any guile.
  • wives - "I think I'll see him again before he returns to his wives". Not mispronounced but shorter than it should be.
  • wreath - "It's tradition for a woman who offers pleasure in return for donations to the temple to wear nothing but a wreath." Pronounced like "wraith" instead of wreath".
  • would - "Yes I believe she would. She taught me a lot...". Not mispronounced but very fast.
  • unorthodox - "I have an idea of a way to help them, but it's a bit...unorthodox." Kind of funny, because it sounds like he isn't sure how to pronounce the word and is saying it quietly to get past it, but it sounds kind of like "unorthoduct".
  • sexual - "Given the uniquely sexual nature of this spiritual manifestation." Sounds a bit like "sectual" instead of "secksual".
  • terror - "I get flashes of visions of terror". Idrgrod the Younger puts too much emphasis on the "or" in "terror".
  • bigotry - "I suggest you take your bigotry out of our home". Pronounced like "big UH tree" instead of "BIG uh tree".
  • conscience - "I will not be the one to appease his guilty conscience." Pronounced like "con-sens" instead of "con-shuhns".
  • angry - "What have I done? I just got so angry I could hardly see straight." Pronounced "ungry" instead of "angry".
  • lies - "...even accepted my comfort when I pitied him for the lies he told me about her". Pronounced like "lays" instead of "lies".
  • marriage - "Does our marriage mean so little to you?" Pronounced like "Mare age" instead of "marriage".
  • Intius Dinora - mod-specific name. Should be pronounced "IN-tee-us dy-NOR-uh".
  • Uriel Septim VII - "...the cult that murdered Uriel Septim VII". Special case. Pronounced as "vie" instead of "the seventh".
  • indelicate - "And I'm not meaning to be indelicate with her reputation...". Pronounced "in-deh-luh-kate" instead of "in-deh-luh-kit".
  • reputation - "And I'm not meaning to be indelicate with her reputation...". Pronounced "re-puh-tay-shun" instead of "re-pyoo-tay-shun".
  • decided - "...we got on so well that we decided to get a little more...intimate with each other". Pronounced "decide" instead of "decided".
  • tears - "It tears me up inside to think of what's...". Pronounced as "teers" instead of "tayrs".
  • Jessa Matius - mod-specific name. Pronounced by Jod as "may-tee-us" but should be "ma-tee-us" (like the "mat" in "doormat").
  • "I'm not sure anyone would have noticed if not for him" - weird phrasing. Should be "if not for HIM" but sounds more like "if not for'im".
  • Frida - Jod pronounces her name "fry-duh" but I think vanilla dialogue lines pronounce it as "free-duh".
  • rowed - "Then he rowed away." Jagar pronounces this like the argument kind of "row" rather than the boat kind of "row".
  • deliberate - "Now, this is becoming deliberate." Pronounced like the verb "deliberate" instead of the adjective "deliberate".
  • perform - "Forgive me if I perform poorly." Jagar says it kind of like "PER-firm" instead of "per-FORM".
  • incredible - "It was...incredible." Jagar says it like "in-CRAY-duh-buhl" instead of "in-CREH-duh-buhl".
  • proposal - "I do have a proposal for you". Pronounced like "PROP-uh-sull" instead of "pruh-POH-zull".
  • delicate - "The nature of this experiment is somewhat...delicate". Pronounced like "deh-luh-kate" instead of "deh-luh-kit".
  • nature - "The nature of this experiment is somewhat...delicate". Pronounced like "na-cher" instead of "nay-cher".
  • discretion - "I must ask for your complete discretion". Pronounced like "dis-kree-shun" instead of "dis-kreh-shun".
  • allow - "I would like you to allow one of those undead Nords...". Pronounced "AH-loh" instead of "uh-LOW"
  • Nords - "I would like you to allow one of those undead Nords...". Pronounced like "Nors" instead of "Nords".
  • reanimate - "I'd also like you to do the same with a man that I reanimate." Pronounced like "REE-nuh-mate" instead of "ree-AN-uh-mate".
  • subject - "I'm going to cast a few spells on you and my undead subjects...". Pronounced like the verb "subject" not the noun "subject".
  • meant - "I'm not entirely sure what you thought I meant...". Pronounced like "meent" instad of "ment" or "mint".
  • womb - "I believe I need a living womb...". Pronounced like "wum" instead of "woom".
  • endeavor - "I'm used to disappointment in this endeavor". Pronounced like "in-DAY-vor" instead of "in-DEH-ver".
  • discomfort - "I can understand your discomfort...". Pronounced like "dis-cum-FORT" instead of "dis-CUM-fert".
  • believe - "In your womb, yes. I believe it is." Pronounced like "buh-lee" instead of "buh-leev".
  • "thi-" - "There's just one more thi-". Special case. Word is cut off half-way through, but of course is supposed to be pronounced like the first half of the word "thing". Is pronounced like "thigh" I think.
  • unpleasant - "I'm sure it was unpleasant having to pretend to like the man". Ulfric pronounces this like "un-plee-zent". instead of "un-pleh-zent".
  • liar - "You're an Imperial soldier, an attempted spy, and a liar besides". Ulfric pronounces this as "lee-er" instead of "ly-er".
  • kidnaped - "...she'll tell how she was kidnaped and brought here in that hood...". Pronounced "kid-naypd" instead of "kid-napd".
  • consciences - "Tell them I can't keep appeasing the consciences of men who really just want to cheat on their marriage vows." Sassa pronounces this like "con-see-in-iz".
  • Endon - Senna pronounces this "EN-duhn". I think vanilla pronounces it "En-DAHN".
  • like - "I felt like I was encouraging it, maybe even causing MORE of it." Sassa doesn't pronounce the K.
  • shoulder - "As priestesses, part of our duty is to help shoulder the burdens of the people...". Senna pronounces this as "shudder".
  • says - "You may be surprised what he says." Senna pronounces this as "sayz" not "sez".
  • sacred - "I really liked having sex with lots of men and being called sacred for it." Sassa pronounces this as "sa-krid" instead of "say-krid".
  • closed - "I'm afraid with the temple closed we're not bringing on any new Sisters..." Sassa pronounces this like the adjective "close" with a d on it instead of like the verb closed".
  • customary - "It's customary for sisters who specialize in erotic instruction...". Sassa sounds like she's drunk when she says "customary". Comes out like "cussomary".
  • commune - "I must remain in seclusion with the other Sisters as we commune with Dibella". Sassa pronounces this like the noun "commune" instead of the verb "commune".
  • Fjotra - Sassa pronounces this as "fee-ahtruh" instead of "fee-ohtruh". Inconsistent. Sometimes she pronounces it correctly. Sometimes as "fuh-joh-truh".
  • bastard - "But he's a clever bastard" - Benjen pronounces this as "Bass Tard" instead of "bass-terd"
  • reacts - "See how the cat reacts". Benjen pronounces this as "reekts" instead of "ree-akts".
  • alternative - "If he offers you an alternative". Benjen pronounces this as "Al.Ter.Nuh.Tive". The sounds aren't wrong but the rhythm is.
  • penis - "Rudhiir's penis is not small." He pronounces this as "peh-niss" instead of "pee-niss".
  • taster - "If you're the taster, and you get it right." Benjen pronounces this as "ta-ster" instead of "tayster".
  • Elyssa - mod-specific name. Benjen says "uh-LEE-suh" but should be "uh-LISS-uh".
  • flavors - "I'm going to...talk you through the flavors". Elyssa pronounces this "fla-vorz" instead of "flay-verz".
  • "Here you are". Elyssa says this funny. Pronunciation is correct but rhythm is somewhat dramatic.
  • slimy - "It barely tastes like anything and feels a bit slimy". Elyssa pronounces this "slimmy" instead of "sly-mee".
  • medium - "It's medium-bodied...". Elyssa pronounces this as "meh-dee-um" instead of "mee-dee-um".
  • variety - "It's a light-bodied variety...". Elyssa pronounces this as "very itty" instead of "vuh-RY-uh-tee".
  • cum - "I'm always happy to teach you what I know about cum again". Rhythm on this line is off.
  • Karita - "The innkeeper's daughter, Karita...". Jod pronounces this "KAYR-i-tuh" instead of "kuh-REE-tuh".
  • Jagar - "The information you got from Jagar..." Mod-specific name. Jod pronounces this "jag-ar" but should be "yay-gar".
  • listen - "Just shut up and listen". Pronounces "liss-ten" instead of "liss-en".
  • private - "I think we should go somewhere more private, don't you?" Pronounced "priv-ayt" instead of "pry-vit" / "pry-vet".
  • island - "private island". Pronounced like "iceland" or "izland" instead of "eye-land".

Wow that's a lot! Thanks! I'll go over them all and see if I can add individualized pronunciations. 

On 8/6/2021 at 9:50 PM, ruddycray said:

Hide contents

Adjustments scheduled to be applied: 

Hide contents
  • behave - 
  • group -
  • brothel -
  • blowjob -
  • read -  (This one is more complicated, since 'read' has 2 pronunciations depending on present/past tense, which I'm really not able to account for without manually going over each line, so I've made the adjustment for all 'read' to be pronounced in present tense, as I think that is more common in Skyrim dialogue.) 
  • Black-Briar -  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • Short lines like "All right." - Ah... I get what you mean, but I'm not sure how I would be able to fix this presently. 
  • license -
  • Dibella -
  • Dibella -
  • Fasta - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • tomes -
  • force - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?) 
  • lose -
  • Tlatha -  Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • women -
  • "If you mean what am I doing right now".
  • naked -
  • describe - "'Naked' is such a silly word to describe us". -  Weird interaction between describe and us, but I can't really fix this right now.
  • Jarl -
  • steward -
  • Kella - (Quite nonstandard but ?) Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • lives - Another word with multiple pronunciations ;-; 'lives' could be the plural of the noun 'life' or the third person singular form of the verb 'live'. I can't really detect this outside of how the model decides to pronounce it based on it's deep learning model. (i.e. "How many lives have been lost?" vs. "He lives with you") I've elected to default all pronunciations of "live" and "lives" to the 'liv' variant as I believe this is more popular in Skyrim-type dialogue. 
  • clothes - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?) (I already had a pronunciation change for 'clothes' since Gen 2, I'm not sure how much it can improved)
  • intriguing -
  • prayers - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?) 
  • though -
  • ambassadors -
  • "That's a rather bold thing to ask a Jarl, don't you think? Of course I don't." I see the issue but it may be related to specific voice type's learning process, can't really fix this for now.
  • pawed -
  • slut -
  • beggar -
  • clients -
  • Siarra - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • suggesting -
  • suggest -
  • madam -
  • Duerra -  Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • bathed -
  • jealousy -
  • conquered -
  • staring -
  • ass -
  • Elisif - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • infuriate -
  • routine -
  • Janilla - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • bathed -
  • honestly -
  • harlots -
  • compliments -
  • genuine -
  • loose -
  • guileless -
  • wives -
  • wreath -
  • would -
  • unorthodox -
  • sexual -
  • terror -
  • Aia - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • conscience -
  • angry - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • lies - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • marriage -
  • Intius Dinora - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • Uriel Septim VII - Applied for specific name
  • indelicate -
  • reputation -
  • decided -
  • tears - "It tears me up inside to think of what's...". Another dual pronunciation word, (to cry vs to rip), I might leave this one alone for now.
  • Jessa Matius - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • "I'm not sure anyone would have noticed if not for him" - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • Frida -
  • rowed -
  • deliberate - "Now, this is becoming deliberate." Again a word with 2 pronunciations (why does our language have these again? ?) Considering how unlikely the present form verb of 'deliberate' will be used in loverslab-type dialog, I've fixed the pronunciation to the adjective type only (deliberit)
  • perform -
  • incredible -
  • proposal -
  • delicate -
  • nature -
  • discretion -
  • allow -
  • Nords -
  • reanimate -
  • subject - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • meant -
  • womb - 
  • endeavor -
  • discomfort -
  • believe -
  • "thi-" - "There's just one more thi-". Special case.
  • unpleasant -
  • liar -
  • kidnaped -
  • entertain -
  • Nazeeem -
  • consciences -
  • Endon -
  • Sassa - mod-specific name. Should be "SAH-suh".  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • private -
  • like - Sassa doesn't pronounce the K - 
  • shoulder -
  • priestesses - 
  • heavy -
  • says -
  • sacred -
  • closed -
  • customary - "It's customary for sisters who specialize in erotic instruction...". Sassa sounds like she's drunk when she says "customary". Comes out like "cussomary". - This was more a problem with the "it's" part, but 
  • commune - "I must remain in seclusion with the other Sisters as we commune with Dibella". Sassa pronounces this like the noun "commune" instead of the verb "commune".  - Another double pronunciation word, but seeing as noun 'commune' is unlikely to be used, fixed to verb pronounciation.
  • Sybil -
  • Fjotra -
  • Rudhiir - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • bastard -
  • Keerava -
  • reacts -
  • alternative -
  • penis -
  • taster -
  • Elyssa - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • flavors -
  • "Here you are". Elyssa says this funny. Pronunciation is correct but rhythm is somewhat dramatic.  - Sorry, don't think I can fix this ?
  • slimy -
  • medium -
  • variety - Changed but the source voices seems to have an accented pronunciation of 'ai' that sounds more like 'ei' that I can't change
  • cum -
  • Karita -
  • Jagar - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • listen -
  • private - (Duplicate from earlier ?)
  • island -
  • disobey -

Edited by Executaball
22 hours ago, Executaball said:

Adjustments scheduled to be applied: 

Hide contents
  • behave - 
  • group -
  • brothel -
  • blowjob -
  • read -  (This one is more complicated, since 'read' has 2 pronunciations depending on present/past tense, which I'm really not able to account for without manually going over each line, so I've made the adjustment for all 'read' to be pronounced in present tense, as I think that is more common in Skyrim dialogue.) 
  • Black-Briar -  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • Short lines like "All right." - Ah... I get what you mean, but I'm not sure how I would be able to fix this presently. 
  • license -
  • Dibella -
  • Dibella -
  • Fasta - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • tomes -
  • force - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?) 
  • lose -
  • Tlatha -  Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • women -
  • "If you mean what am I doing right now".
  • naked -
  • describe - "'Naked' is such a silly word to describe us". -  Weird interaction between describe and us, but I can't really fix this right now.
  • Jarl -
  • steward -
  • lives - Another word with multiple pronunciations ;-; 'lives' could be the plural of the noun 'life' or the third person singular form of the verb 'live'. I can't really detect this outside of how the model decides to pronounce it based on it's deep learning model. (i.e. "How many lives have been lost?" vs. "He lives with you") I've elected to default all pronunciations of "live" and "lives" to the 'liv' variant as I believe this is more popular in Skyrim-type dialogue. 
  • clothes - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?) (I already had a pronunciation change for 'clothes' since Gen 2, I'm not sure how much it can improved)
  • intriguing -
  • prayers - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?) 
  • though -
  • ambassadors -
  • "That's a rather bold thing to ask a Jarl, don't you think? Of course I don't." I see the issue but it may be related to specific voice type's learning process, can't really fix this for now.
  • pawed -
  • slut -
  • beggar -
  • clients -
  • Siarra - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • suggesting -
  • suggest -
  • madam -
  • Duerra -  Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • bathed -
  • jealousy -
  • conquered -
  • staring -
  • ass -
  • Elisif - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • infuriate -
  • routine -
  • Janilla - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • bathed -
  • honestly -
  • harlots -
  • compliments -
  • genuine -
  • loose -
  • guileless -
  • wives -
  • wreath -
  • would -
  • unorthodox -
  • sexual -
  • terror -
  • Aia - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • conscience -
  • angry - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • lies - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • marriage -
  • Intius Dinora - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • Uriel Septim VII - Applied for specific name
  • indelicate -
  • reputation -
  • decided -
  • tears - "It tears me up inside to think of what's...". Another dual pronunciation word, (to cry vs to rip), I might leave this one alone for now.
  • Jessa Matius - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • "I'm not sure anyone would have noticed if not for him" - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • Frida -
  • rowed -
  • deliberate - "Now, this is becoming deliberate." Again a word with 2 pronunciations (why does our language have these again? ?) Considering how unlikely the present form verb of 'deliberate' will be used in loverslab-type dialog, I've fixed the pronunciation to the adjective type only (deliberit)
  • perform -
  • incredible -
  • proposal -
  • delicate -
  • nature -
  • discretion -
  • allow -
  • Nords -
  • reanimate -
  • subject - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • meant -
  • womb - 
  • endeavor -
  • discomfort -
  • believe -
  • "thi-" - "There's just one more thi-". Special case.
  • unpleasant -
  • liar -
  • kidnaped -
  • entertain -
  • Nazeeem -
  • consciences -
  • Endon -
  • Sassa - mod-specific name. Should be "SAH-suh".  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
  • private -
  • like - Sassa doesn't pronounce the K - 
  • shoulder -
  • priestesses - 
  • heavy -
  • says -
  • sacred -
  • closed -
  • customary - "It's customary for sisters who specialize in erotic instruction...". Sassa sounds like she's drunk when she says "customary". Comes out like "cussomary". - This was more a problem with the "it's" part, but 
  • commune - "I must remain in seclusion with the other Sisters as we commune with Dibella". Sassa pronounces this like the noun "commune" instead of the verb "commune".  - Another double pronunciation word, but seeing as noun 'commune' is unlikely to be used, fixed to verb pronounciation.
  • Sybil -
  • Fjotra -
  • Rudhiir - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • bastard -
  • Keerava -
  • reacts -
  • alternative -
  • penis -
  • taster -
  • Elyssa - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • flavors -
  • "Here you are". Elyssa says this funny. Pronunciation is correct but rhythm is somewhat dramatic.  - Sorry, don't think I can fix this ?
  • slimy -
  • medium -
  • variety - Changed but the source voices seems to have an accented pronunciation of 'ai' that sounds more like 'ei' that I can't change
  • cum -
  • Karita -
  • Jagar - Applied for The Ancient Profession only
  • listen -
  • private - (Duplicate from earlier ?)
  • island -
  • disobey -

I understand some of the difficulty on some of these and I figured some of them might be hard to fix. Let me see if I can get you info about these other ones...

Spoiler
  • Black-Briar - (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
    • This would be one of the madams, so it's either FemaleCommander or FemaleNord, I think
    • This is Fasta, so I think it's FemaleNord

• Really? I'd definitely pronounce this as "KELL-uh" rather than "KELL-ay" if I saw it in writing, personally. Either way, thanks for taking care of it. ?

• lives -  Another word with multiple pronunciations ;-; 'lives' could be the plural of the noun 'life' or the third person singular form of the verb 'live'. I can't really detect this outside of how the model decides to pronounce it based on it's deep learning model. (i.e. "How many lives have been lost?" vs. "He lives with you") I've elected to default all pronunciations of "live" and "lives" to the 'liv' variant as I believe this is more popular in Skyrim-type dialogue. 
    • Understood. I think the only thing you could really do here would be to notice that it will always be a verb after "who", but I don't know how much control you have over stuff like that.
  • clothes -  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?) (I already had a pronunciation change for 'clothes' since Gen 2, I'm not sure how much it can improved)
    • The "girl in shabby clothes" line is said by Kella, I think, so FemaleYoungEager
  • prayers -  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?) 
    • Janilla - FemaleEvenToned
  • angry -  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
    • Numeeva - FemaleArgonian
  • lies -  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
    • Numeeva - FemaleArgonian
  • "I'm not sure anyone would have noticed if not for him" -  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
    • I think this line is from Jod, so MaleBrute.
  • subject -  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
    • Vanikseth - MaleDarkElf
  • Sassa - mod-specific name. Should be "SAH-suh".  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?)
    • Weird. I think everyone always said it the same way. I don't know if this will help, but the IPA version of the pronunciation it's using is æ but should be ɑ. This doesn't matter so much to me, though. It's a small preference, not something that sounds totally wrong to me.

On 7/1/2021 at 8:04 AM, Executaball said:

New - Slaverun Reloaded V3.0 Beta 1

Thanks for keeping 'em coming! And 13 GB, well, this is substantial - so good thing I'm still using a HDD and not a fast (but small) SDD, I guess. Good thing you're releasing these on a filehoster and not split into 250MB archives :-> ... however, Mega currently fails with "509 Bandwith Limit Exceeded".

Is the size of the voice pack simply because there are so many lines in the mod, or do the size of the voice packs depend on the underlying synth tech? Just wondering.

On 8/4/2021 at 7:33 PM, Tyrannosauron said:

How Converted all of them successfully using Cathedral Assets Optmizer, the only problem left is that  Babo Dialogue Generic Voice Lines (4.9gb) is too big for only one BSA, how would I fix this with CAO?

Yes, packing voices with the newer CAO (5.2.0) works fine. However, having voice packs released as bsa circumvents these problems in the first place, as unpacking is much less prone to run into problems than packing.

I always voice files into bsa because gazillions of loose files drag performance down (Skyrim startup time, MO2 file scanning time, MO2 vfs memory footprint, HDD file slack because of cluster size).

Edited by BillyG
52 minutes ago, BillyG said:

Thanks for keeping 'em coming! And 13 GB, well, this is substantial - so good thing I'm still using a HDD and not a fast (but small) SDD, I guess. Good thing you're releasing these on a filehoster and not split into 250MB archives :-> ... however, Mega currently fails with "509 Bandwith Limit Exceeded".

Is the size of the voice pack simply because there are so many lines in the mod, or do the size of the voice packs depend on the underlying synth tech? Just wondering.

Simply due to the size. Skyrim's base game itself only has around 60,000 voiced lines. Whereas Slaverun comes to 328,000+, and a lot of them are very long. 

The .wav files before conversion this time was at 164 GB ?

I'll look into alternative download methods. Google drive might be okay, though it has rate restrictions, probably unlikely to be encountered as an alternate download source. Though I might have to get another paid GDrive subscription at this size ;-;

1 hour ago, BillyG said:

Main page updated with alternative Google Drive downloads for Slaverun Reloaded :3

26 minutes ago, Executaball said:

Main page updated with alternative Google Drive downloads for Slaverun Reloaded :3

Thanks, I was wondering if I was going to have to bite the bullet!

Does this include voices for SlaveRun Reloaded Comments?

Also with the 5 extra voices on the Synth Nexus site, closer to 900,000

Plus about 150,000 for the comments plugin!

4 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Also with the 5 extra voices on the Synth Nexus site, closer to 900,000

Well the thing is - I don't think those voices are actually used by any Slaverun NPCs. The most useful voice right now would probably be MaleCommander (when it get re-released) and MaleSoldier.

5 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Does this include voices for SlaveRun Reloaded Comments?

Not right now, no. I've never used that addon much myself, as with present day LoversLab mods it seems the problem is too many NPC comments rather than too little ? I might get around to it at some point. Though my next focus is revamping The Ancient Profession in Generation 3.0 and doing some of the other smaller mods in my queue perhaps~

Edited by Executaball
2 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I understand some of the difficulty on some of these and I figured some of them might be hard to fix. Let me see if I can get you info about these other ones...

•  Kella - (Quite nonstandard but ?) Applied for The Ancient Profession only

• Really? I'd definitely pronounce this as "KELL-uh" rather than "KELL-ay" if I saw it in writing, personally. Either way, thanks for taking care of it. ?

Wait uh... I got confused. Did you want it pronounced KELL-uh or KELL-ay? I was under the impression it was pronounced KELL-uh right now and you want it pronounced KELL-ay? o.o

9 minutes ago, Executaball said:

Wait uh... I got confused. Did you want it pronounced KELL-uh or KELL-ay? I was under the impression it was pronounced KELL-uh right now and you want it pronounced KELL-ay? o.o

No, one of them said it "KELL-ay" and I want it to be "KELL-uh". It wasn't consistent, though. Going by the line I quoted I'd say it's FemaleYoungEager that did it that way.