I managed to shave some space from my load order and try out the lola voice pack. I'd say it's pretty good, not perfect of course but from what you can expect for an AI generated soundpack it's great. All of these voice packs are great additions i think.

You mean the download or the actual .BSA? The audio within the .fuz are .xwm which are already compressed. The raw .wav files for Slaverun came to be 164GB. 

I'm encoding in 192kbps though, I suppose I can try lowering back to 48kbps for the larger voice packs? 

I don't really understand the file formatting, i guess .bsa is like a container file or something? I thought 3gb for a few sound files sounded a bit much. 192kbps does sound compressed to me though (not a sound expert), but i guess it still adds up to 3gb. However voice files aren't as important as music, so if you compress it to 48kbps with only minor losses to quality thn why not.

Edited by PegadaSans

You are on a mission! Just came by to say thanks for all these amazing voice files and even splitting up the large ones to be below 5 gigs, pretty damn considerate! :D
Don't forget to take a break and rest every now and then, making all these patches must take a lot of work. 

are you sure the voicepatch for troubles of a heroine isn't required I have yet to have any voices work for this mod, using the LE latest version

EDIT: Sorry it does work it just had to be extracted from the bsa my fault

Edited by tamai
2 hours ago, tamai said:

are you sure the voicepatch for troubles of a heroine isn't required I have yet to have any voices work for this mod, using the LE latest version

EDIT: Sorry it does work it just had to be extracted from the bsa my fault

Does the bsa not work by itself? If using MO1 you can select it for loading. If not, loaded using the included .esp

Extracting as loose files will also work but may impact load times.

1 hour ago, Executaball said:

Does the bsa not work by itself? If using MO1 you can select it for loading. If not, loaded using the included .esp

Extracting as loose files will also work but may impact load times.

no it didn't work by itself unfortunately, I use MO2
image.png.746131113e7d2e3d232766a3f5d19c82.png
Even had it selected under archives to.. also i dont think the ESP was in the download file or at least not anymore.

Edited by tamai
4 minutes ago, tamai said:

Even had it selected under archives to.. also i dont think the ESP was in the download file or at least not anymore.

Okay - since MO2 does not have the manage archive function, you can download the empty ESP zip within the Download button on the file page. Then duplicate and rename to match every .bsa file. This will allow you to load them. Though keep in mind the 255 esp limit.

On 8/15/2021 at 4:51 PM, tamai said:

You can add bsa to your profile skyrim.ini file like me, to spare esp places in load order:

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Invalidation.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, BDiaV1.bsa, BDiaV2.bsa, BDiaV3.bsa, sublolaVE.bsa, SGuards2.bsa, SGuards3.bsa, dclvp2.bsa, SR1.bsa, SR2.bsa, SR3.bsa, SR4.bsa, SR5.bsa, SR6.bsa, SR7.bsa, SR8.bsa

but keep in mind, that string written in italic style must be 255 character max if you have LE.

And if you need esp for bsa - you can recreate bsa archive with mo2-it can create esps as well.

And one more - as for troublesofheroine - voiceover for this mod doen't take that much place to do more than one bsa archive - I personally recreated bsa with mo2 and got it zipped in 1.74Gb (by the way, SE bsa is not the same as LE bsa), renamed bsa to troublesofheroine.bsa, and now troublesofheroine.esp loads bsa without need for esp or ini edit (mo2 users, ehh).

20 hours ago, Executaball said:

Can you update wartimes voicepack to recent ttweak version, please)

upd. fixed typos.

Edited by Iroha
29 minutes ago, Iroha said:

You can add bsa to your profile skyrim.ini file like me, to spare esp places in load order:

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Invalidation.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, BDiaV1.bsa, BDiaV2.bsa, BDiaV3.bsa, sublolaVE.bsa, SGuards2.bsa, SGuards3.bsa, dclvp2.bsa, SR1.bsa, SR2.bsa, SR3.bsa, SR4.bsa, SR5.bsa, SR6.bsa, SR7.bsa, SR8.bsa

but keep in mind, that string written in italic style must be 255 character max if you have LE.

And if you need esp for bsa - you can recreate bsa archive with mo2-it can create esps as well.

And one more - as for troublesofheroine - voiceover for this mod doen't take that much place to do more than one bsa archive - I personally recreated bsa with mo2 and got it zipped in 1.74Gb (by the way, SE bsa is not the same as LE bsa), renamed bsa to troublesofheroine.esp, and now troublesofheroine.esp loads bsa without need for esp or ini edit (mo2 users, ehh).

Can you update wartimes voicepack to recent ttweak version, please)

Thanks for sharing this. You can also use 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19556/

to remove the 255 character limit. 

Hate to be a small nuisance but...

Radiant Prostitution recieved an update recently...and I saw on one of the voice pack forums that one was made, but not updated to current version. More voice dialogue was updated.

So I'd like to ask if it's no harm; could a newer version of Radiant Prostitution be made, and additionally, would Spectator Crowds and Sexlab Romance be in queue for an update as well? 

Thanks for providing voice files, by the way. Subtitles are annoying imo 

1 hour ago, adminIsFucker said:

hi, I'm using Submissive Lola with custom voiced follower, who has it's own voice. How can I add some existing voicefiles to that custom voice?

Does your follower use a custom voice type? The easiest way might be to copy the voice files (with your follower) into a vanilla Skyrim voice type, then using a tool like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46620 to change your custom follower's voice type into that vanilla voice type. 

10 hours ago, Executaball said:

Does your follower use a custom voice type? The easiest way might be to copy the voice files (with your follower) into a vanilla Skyrim voice type, then using a tool like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46620 to change your custom follower's voice type into that vanilla voice type. 

Yes, it does. I'd prefer to copy voice files from your voice pack to that custom voice, if possible? I don't actually know how to work with sounds is Skyrim

10 hours ago, adminIsFucker said:

Yes, it does. I'd prefer to copy voice files from your voice pack to that custom voice, if possible? I don't actually know how to work with sounds is Skyrim

Okay, uh, you'd have to 'unzip' the .BSA (maybe with this), then pick out the voice type that you want. Then copy all of the .fuz files within into the custom voice type folder that came with your follower.