2 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I understand some of the difficulty on some of these and I figured some of them might be hard to fix. Let me see if I can get you info about these other ones...

• clothes -  (Unable to replicate, can you give me the voice type you heard this error in?) (I already had a pronunciation change for 'clothes' since Gen 2, I'm not sure how much it can improved)
    • The "girl in shabby clothes" line is said by Kella, I think, so FemaleYoungEager

Wow lol, I thought I fixed this but apparently for all but the FemaleYoungEager voice ? 

Fixed now (・ω<)

Standard.wav

Gen2.wav

Gen3.wav

33 minutes ago, Executaball said:

Well the thing is - I don't think those voices are actually used by any Slaverun NPCs. The most useful voice right now would probably be MaleCommander (when it get re-released) and MaleSoldier.

Not right now, no. I've never used that addon much myself, as with present day LoversLab mods it seems the problem is too many NPC comments rather than too little ? I might get around to it at some point. Though my next focus is revamping The Ancient Profession in Generation 3.0 and doing some of the other smaller mods in my queue perhaps~

I'm going to do the Comments one then, and switch to Fallout 3/NV/TTW for a change of pace.

I pretty much started just to get the mods I wanted in Skyrim voiced and decided to share, lol!

Eats up your play time doesn't it?

7 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

No, one of them said it "KELL-ay" and I want it to be "KELL-uh". It wasn't consistent, though. Going by the line I quoted I'd say it's FemaleYoungEager that did it that way.

Ah yeah, honestly FemaleYoungEager wasn't that well trained :x , there weren't that many source lines in Skyrim. 

In any case:

(Standard) My name is Kella.wav

(Gen3-Pre) My name is Kella.wav

(Another Line for Reference) Kella was nervous and sweet.wav

On 7/1/2021 at 8:04 AM, Executaball said:

Pronunciation improvements

Are you taking requests/suggestions for these pronunciation improvements?

There are voicepacks from three different authors, so when in-game I often cannot tell what voice pack generates what line. However, there are always odd pronunciations, not only words you'd only expect on LL, but generics, too. For example, in Submissive Lola "shiny" (long I) is pronounced as "shinny" (short I) or "drives you wild" like the first part of "wilderness".

Just asking, please do not take it as a criticsm of any kind, these voice packs are great and I'd whish they'd been available when I was playing FONV - and I hope they come to FO4 LL mods.  There are great voices, and only one reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger talking :-)

Edited by BillyG
6 hours ago, BillyG said:

Are you taking requests/suggestions for these pronunciation improvements?

There are voicepacks from three different authors, so when in-game I often cannot tell what voice pack generates what line. However, there are always odd pronunciations, not only words you'd only expect on LL, but generics, too. For example, in Submissive Lola "shiny" (long I) is pronounced as "shinny" (short I) or "drives you wild" like the first part of "wilderness".

Just asking, please do not take it as a criticsm of any kind, these voice packs are great and I'd whish they'd been available when I was playing FONV - and I hope they come to FO4 LL mods.  There are great voices, and only one reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger talking ?

Yes. It is best if you able to provide me the text line, word mispronounced, and voice type. A list is best, collect all the mispronunciations you know of and let me know in one go. 

2 hours ago, Executaball said:

Yes. It is best if you able to provide me the text line, word mispronounced, and voice type. A list is best, collect all the mispronunciations you know of and let me know in one go. 

Um, text line and word that I can do - but how do I determine the "voice type"? Can I turn some debugging that prints it in the console, or ....?

27 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Bwahhh couldn't get lola to work!

Turns out my master has male commander voice type :( which isn't in there... oh well!

Seems to work with rest :)

thank you!!

MaleCommander is one of the missing voice models, but it might be available soon over the next few weeks.

In the meantime you can change your follower voice in-game using tools like this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46620

Does the new Slaverun voice pack include lines for the optional Slaverun Comments Addon? It's an optional file with the Slaverun fomod installer. It enables random NPCs to give lewd comments to a PC when deviously bound.

The Slaverun Comments Addon can even be used without the base Slaverun mod. I'd be really happy if there was a voice pack for it's dialogue lines, because I use it a lot.

Thanks for all the work with these voice packs, they've improved my game experience by a LOT.

EDIT: Oh I see that soemone has already asked, and there aren't any voiced lines for the Comments addon right now. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Corsec
4 hours ago, Corsec said:

Does the new Slaverun voice pack include lines for the optional Slaverun Comments Addon? It's an optional file with the Slaverun fomod installer. It enables random NPCs to give lewd comments to a PC when deviously bound.

The Slaverun Comments Addon can even be used without the base Slaverun mod. I'd be really happy if there was a voice pack for it's dialogue lines, because I use it a lot.

Thanks for all the work with these voice packs, they've improved my game experience by a LOT.

EDIT: Oh I see that soemone has already asked, and there aren't any voiced lines for the Comments addon right now. Thanks anyway.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18764-voice-files-for-slaverun-reloaded-comments-se/

22 hours ago, Executaball said:

MaleCommander is one of the missing voice models, but it might be available soon over the next few weeks.

In the meantime you can change your follower voice in-game using tools like this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46620

Proteus takes a large learning curve but once you learn to use it and discipline yourself to save reload save reload in the proper order and how to manipulate a few of the files it is an awesome tool. Switching between multiple playing characters is awesome to. I currently have 4 player characters that I have slowed their levelling up to a trickle. They are around level 5 which normally they would be around 30. I just started loosing the proteus spells when I switch to some of the characters but am able to add them back manually. You can change the appearance of NPCs also. Just many things that can be done with it. Once Zaira comes out with the new Maria Eden I imagine his tools plus proteus will almost rewrite the game if you want. The old Maria had quite a few tools packed into it also. If we could find someone that could continue proteus it would be nice to isolate mods to certain characters that way in sex mods you could switch back and forth between the slave and the master both in the same game save. 

Edited by BigOnes69
4 hours ago, Executaball said:

Hey uh @ruddycray

Do you know if any unique NPC voice lines are used in The Ancient Profession? (i.e. Ulfric, Tullius) It's kind of hard for me to check that kind of thing on vanilla NPCs.

There are some lines that Ulfric says, yes. I think there might be some for Tullius, too. Any particular reason?

After installing Fill Her Up Baka Edition BSA Voice Pack V1.552 SE I get instant CTD on savegame load.

My savegame is in qasmoke cell, just after clean upgrade of SL to beta 9.

I noticed that esp file does not have sr_FillHerUpf set as its master so I've added it just to see if that helps, but with no expected result.

(of course I have Baka's mod v1.552 already installed and working fine)

Any ideas what is wrong - maybe I'm missing some other mod?

Logs (including Papyrus.0) does not show any trace of fill her up voice pack, while papyrusUtilDev and skse64 logs do show ZaZAnimationPack_Voice which I installed some time ago without CTD problems.

33 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

After installing Fill Her Up Baka Edition BSA Voice Pack V1.552 SE I get instant CTD on savegame load.

I noticed that esp file does not have sr_FillHerUpf set as its master so I've added it just to see if that helps, but with no expected result.

Logs (including Papyrus.0) does not show any trace of fill her up voice pack, while papyrusUtilDev and skse64 logs do show ZaZAnimationPack_Voice which I installed some time ago without CTD problems.

Highly unlikely a voice pack mod is causing CTDs.

The plugins added to load the bsa Archive are empty, only have entries for masters.

The voice files themselves don't do anything but choregraph the lip sync and play the required sound.

You may get an issue if you were to Compact the FormIDs and eslify the mods plugin,

but that issue would be no sound, just sub-text.

So your CTD is elsewhere.

39 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

The voice pack only adds previously missing .fuz files. You shouldn't be experiencing CTDs... I assume you're using SE? My plugin does not need anything as it's master, but are you sure it's being loaded by MO2 (I assume you're using?)

And just to confirm, having my esp enabled is a CTD, and disabling it enables the save to load normally? 

Edited by Executaball
3 minutes ago, Executaball said:

The voice pack only adds previously missing .fuz files. You shouldn't be experiencing CTDs... I assume you're using SE? My plugin does not need anything as it's master, but are you sure it's being loaded by MO2 (I assume you're using?)

Thanks for reply!

Yes - as I pointed I'm on SE.

And I do too suspect that voice packs should not generate CTDs but obviously I am unlucky one that has them.

I use NMM 0.80.14, and for sure game crashes only after installing mentioned VP. I've tried it several times "install-uninstall" and CTD occurs only when VP is installed and active.

...but of course You and @judge007 may be right that CTD is not directly caused by FHUVP - but then there is probably some conflict with my other mods, since I do use other facial expression mods like Mg fix and Expressive Facial Animation set and if I get it correctly FHUVP also does something with face morps (?). So I uninstalled the latter for test, and it didn't help.

Anyway - accidentally I placed FHUVP at the very end of the loadorder list, and game didn't crash on savegame load, what surprised me because esp is flagged as ESL and it should not matter where in sort order it is placed (at least I thought so, probably wrong). That made me curious and I started fiddling with FHUVP placement - and it seems that it does not CTD only if placed after  RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP and BD UUNP Collection and all COCO's clothing mods... what a surprise - heh?

So - at the moment I'm looking forward to see how the VP works hoping that nothing bad happens again. ?.

BTW: this CTD is the first that kind of problem I encountered since the very beginning of using mods for SSE - no mod ever before reacted in CTD-way to other mods for me. ?