Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
15 minutes ago, HI12232 said:

My game crashes whenever I enter Nuka-World. Could this be because my mods aren't fully installed?

Make sure you have no mods that interfere with nukaworld ,don't install Izzy's Nukaworld patch, make sure NR is at the bottom of your load order and patches for it after that and Read the first post and take note of the requirements they are easy to miss,best practice is to lear how to create a new profile in your mod manager with this mod and its requirements

Posted

Lo all. I am in need of some assistance. I have my character perfect exactly how I want her. Because I am using CBBE if I use BodyTalk everything goes to pot. If i don't use the Nex skeleton it glitches like crazy during the sex scenes and if I do use it it gets even worse. Physics stop and really weird stretching issues. I have read that Bodytalk is recommended for fusion girl but I am heavily invested with CBBE. Is there another male replacer that I can use that will have a working penis, without one it just looks weird. 

Posted

Having a slight issue with Dara at the Spaceship. We get to the ship and she just stands there. Every time I approach her she just tells me to let her talk to her members before she talks to me. Is there a force prompt I can use to move the dialogue along?

Posted
37 minutes ago, krispykreme66 said:

Having a slight issue with Dara at the Spaceship. We get to the ship and she just stands there. Every time I approach her she just tells me to let her talk to her members before she talks to me. Is there a force prompt I can use to move the dialogue along?

disable enable maybe, or look up the setstage guide. 

Posted

@krispykreme66 That quest is vanilla. There's no setstage for it in my guide, so consider searching for it on Google. But for me, that (the NPCs don't know where to go) is a sign of a larger problem with navmeshes caused by other mods.

 

That, or load a save from an earlier point and try again.

Posted
5 hours ago, Anelways said:

Howdy howdy again, was launching the game but ran into the Hydra crash thing...how limited are the transformation visuals without Hydra enabled?

 

Hydra handles tanning in the sunbed. Anyway, this is a story-driven quest mod. The quest revolves around a story, and its central focus isn't the mental and body transformation itself, but rather a secondary aspect. So, for me, the only thing left to consider is whether the story grabs you or not; that's a matter of personal taste, and it's the factor that will determine whether you continue or not. If you play it focusing on the transformation, I think you'll have more fun opening the looksmenu and transforming your character.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, brianardo said:

Lo all. I am in need of some assistance. I have my character perfect exactly how I want her. Because I am using CBBE if I use BodyTalk everything goes to pot. If i don't use the Nex skeleton it glitches like crazy during the sex scenes and if I do use it it gets even worse. Physics stop and really weird stretching issues. I have read that Bodytalk is recommended for fusion girl but I am heavily invested with CBBE. Is there another male replacer that I can use that will have a working penis, without one it just looks weird. 

I didn't quite understand, but CBBE is safe to use with Bodytalk. Both also use Zex Skeleton. There are more skeletons on Nexus, but Zex is the one to use with adult mods, whether you use CBBE, FG, or Bodytalk. 

Edited by JB.
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Magnum717 said:

Ok the Peach quest was hysterical. She never realized how much danger she was really in. But situation became much less dire after the raiders got freaked out. 🤣

 

Did all of them react the same way? Or did some of them actually do anything with her? 

 

And where does she live if you don't decide to take her in? Seven Bar? Also, what happens if you do take her in? Extra content? Does she or the exploding Mole Rat (badass btw) become companions?

Peach lives at Golden Globes if you don't take her in. Which reminds me that I always wanted to build an "actors' house" next to Golden Globes. There's a door right there, I'm sure many of you noticed. I didn't do it because I was afraid it would ruin all the repeatable movies.

 

But I experimented with Peach, and it works out well. Peach works as a maid in the apartment in the mornings, and in the late afternoon/evening she goes to the Golden Globes, returning before dawn to sleep.

 

Cherry asks you to visit her in Seven Bar when you're free because she wants to return the favor, and now that I think about it, maybe I should make that an optional objective. Because then Cassius shows up and some of her dialogue gets permanently blocked.

Edited by JB.
Posted
1 minute ago, JB. said:

I didn't quite understand, but CBBE is safe to use with Bodytalk. Both also use Zex Skeleton. There are more skeletons on Nexus, but Zex is the one to use with adult mods, whether you use CBBE, FG, or Bodytalk. 

I am using the CBBE knee fix, is that what is causing the problem?

Can I use the Nex skeleton on its own and still have working physics and penis?

I am trying the Discrete Female Skeleton at the moment and first impressions are good. It can work alongside of Nex I believe.

Posted
1 minute ago, brianardo said:

I am using the CBBE knee fix, is that what is causing the problem?

Can I use the Nex skeleton on its own and still have working physics and penis?

I am trying the Discrete Female Skeleton at the moment and first impressions are good. It can work alongside of Nex I believe.

You can only use one skeleton mod. There are mods that fork this, but don't overcomplicate things and let's play it safe. Install—I'm telling you this for the third time—only one skeleton mod: Zex Skeleton. Uninstall the others or simply delete them.

Posted
12 hours ago, JB. said:

 

Hydra handles tanning in the sunbed. Anyway, this is a story-driven quest mod. The quest revolves around a story, and its central focus isn't the mental and body transformation itself, but rather a secondary aspect. So, for me, the only thing left to consider is whether the story grabs you or not; that's a matter of personal taste, and it's the factor that will determine whether you continue or not. If you play it focusing on the transformation, I think you'll have more fun opening the looksmenu and transforming your character.

Ah that makes sense. Sorry. I haven't really played NR before (or finished a FO4 playthrough until now) so I'm used to character appearances being static from either replacers or looksmenu presets.

Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 11:40 AM, _Nomad_ said:

The little deviless seduced the Brilliant Director of the Wasteland. He couldn't resist her charm. But they both know what’s at stake, so they didn’t allow themselves anything beyond what was necessary.

  Reveal hidden contents

P.S. The choker animation still isn’t working for me, and there’s no pop‑up message saying it’s vibrating.

Taking the opportunity to make some fixes. The choker should only vibrate during orgasms. But now that you mention it, I can make it vibrate as soon as the scene starts. 

 

I also need to add several more Black actors to the list. I'm missing Deshawn and all the clients from The Lusty Lady + fratboys.

Edited by JB.
Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Пользуясь случаем, внесу некоторые исправления. Чокер должен вибрировать только во время оргазма. Но раз уж вы об этом упомянули, я могу сделать так, чтобы он вибрировал сразу же после начала сцены. 

 

Мне также нужно добавить в список еще несколько чернокожих актеров. Не хватает Дешона и всех клиентов из фильма «Похотливая леди» + студентов из братства.

Thanks

Posted
On 05.10.2026 at 16:47, JB. said:

Если вы её не приютите, Пич будет жить в «Золотых глобусах». Кстати, это напомнило мне, что я всегда хотел построить «дом для актёров» рядом с «Золотыми глобусами». Там есть дверь, я уверен, многие из вас её заметили. Я не сделал этого, потому что боялся, что это испортит все фильмы, которые можно было бы показывать снова и снова.

 

Но я поэкспериментировала с Пич, и это хорошо сработало. По утрам Пич работает горничной в квартире, а ближе к вечеру идет на церемонию вручения премии «Золотой глобус», возвращаясь до рассвета, чтобы поспать.

 

Черри просит вас навестить её в Севен-Баре, когда у вас будет свободное время, потому что хочет отплатить ей тем же, и, если подумать, может быть, мне стоит сделать это необязательным заданием. Потому что тогда появится Кассиус, и часть её диалогов будет навсегда заблокирована.

No. Please don’t take Peach away from Norita. And don’t block the dialogues. They’re so cool! We need more interaction with them. After the movie “Pizza Delivery,” where Norita was in scenes with Peach, I’d like to see more movies featuring her. If there’s an opportunity to cast Cherry in some movie, that would be great too. Nora has Chip. Norita has Peach. Please, Master, don’t move her away from Norita. Thank you.

Posted
2 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

No. Please don’t take Peach away from Norita. And don’t block the dialogues. They’re so cool! We need more interaction with them. After the movie “Pizza Delivery,” where Norita was in scenes with Peach, I’d like to see more movies featuring her. If there’s an opportunity to cast Cherry in some movie, that would be great too. Nora has Chip. Norita has Peach. Please, Master, don’t move her away from Norita. Thank you.

God knows what the hell your translator put in xD

 

Cherry has some dialogue blocked when Cassius arrives because it doesn't make sense to say it with Cassius present. It's dialogue where she refers to Cassius not having arrived yet.

 

Peach isn't going to change. In fact, in my plan, she'll be the one to start the new set of quests. She has to give us the plastic straw to drink from and start the new quest chain.

 

NR7 isn't over. It has to end with the death of the Mirelurk Queen and the conquest of the bottling plant. Also with the defeat of Doberman. I'm planning the final battle at Sophie's haunted mansion. 

Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Бог знает, что, чёрт возьми, ваш переводчик туда вставил xD

 

У Черри заблокирована часть диалога, когда прибывает Кассий, потому что произносить его в присутствии Кассия не имеет смысла. Это диалог, где она говорит о том, что Кассий ещё не прибыл.

 

Персик не изменится. Более того, по моему плану, именно она начнет новый набор заданий. Она должна дать нам пластиковую соломинку, чтобы мы могли пить, и тогда начнется новая цепочка заданий.

 

NR7 ещё не закончен. Он должен завершиться смертью Королевы болотных крабов и захватом завода по розливу напитков. А также поражением Добермана. Я планирую финальную битву в доме с привидениями Софи. 

Thank you. Peach is with us.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, _Nomad_ said:

Yes, the translator distorts a lot of things.

Yes I remember once in another game I said to a friend, "God supposedly only blesses the pure of heart" the translation they got was "God sucks off the pure of heart" they were like "hey, not cool I thought God was a dude?"

 

Suggestion for vanquishing the Mirelurk Queen, I can fuck it to death like I have so far done to all the main bad guys. Although the brother in-law was an accident, I swear I was toe to toe and he tripped me up and I landed on his cock!

Or maybe I can offer it a new home in the Wilderness cause I may have accidently killed all the Mirelurk Queens there

 

Edited by DarksideTinkerbell
Posted
6 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Yes I remember once in another game I said to a friend, "God supposedly only blesses the pure of heart" the translation they got was "God sucks off the pure of heart" they were like "hey, not cool I thought God was a dude?"

 

Suggestion for vanquishing the Mirelurk Queen, I can fuck it to death like I have so far done to all the main bad guys. Although the brother in-law was an accident, I swear I was toe to toe and he tripped me up and I landed on his cock!

Or maybe I can offer it a new home in the Wilderness cause I may have accidently killed all the Mirelurk Queens there

 

 

At least in Nora's route, I plan to convince the Queen to leave by using the mirelurk hatchling as a mediator. First, though, the mirelurk has to qualify as a lawyer, meaning he has to go to the Nuka university. He’ll get bullied there, so we’ll have to get him into Sigma Phi Alpha for protection.  I’ve even planned it so you hear how the students mock the mirelurk at first but eventually come to respect him; a girl even becomes his girlfriend, and then you find out they broke up, and so on. Anyway, once he has his law degree, he’ll convince the Queen. I’ve been keeping all this bottled up for years; I’ll do it someday, I promise. The mirelurk storyline really undermines the seriousness of it all, but I find it entertaining.

 

But since the hatchling isn't particularly important in Norita's route, the Queen is simply going to be killed offscreen. Norita will be too busy dealing with Doberman to focus on the Queen.

Posted
On 10/5/2026 at 3:03 AM, judge007 said:

I wonder if he could shrink the mesh by about 2-3 %

and thanks for testing

1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, esgpmb said:

Nuka Ride 7.1.5c  Quick Fix for Nuka Cola Vending Machines

 

 

 

Well, you jumped the gun a bit there xD I already have a new update ready with the textures. I even reduced the size of some textures because they were huge—21MB (the Fallon's Store bag, the bus, some frat house textures)—whereas the usual size would be 1 or 2MB; so, overall, the mod has shed nearly 20MB in total now. 

 

 

However, I've run into a slight snag. A week or two ago, someone suggested I replace the C4 stuck to the Sanctuary pylon with a more appropriate (and vanillsa) mesh. I remember liking the suggestion, but I can't find the post or the mesh anymore. 😔

 

I haven't been able to test your edit of the school chairs yet. Can I include them in the mod?

Edited by JB.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...