Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I really love the ZAZ animations for bondage scenes, but I hate them appearing for normal scenes. What's the best way to use this pack if only want the animations to show up for bondage or aggressive/rape scenes? Also if I do not register the animations for sexlab, will sexal mods still be able to call on the animations?

If you don't register animations, they will only come up when appropriate.

Non MCM for me either - and leash does not work

Got several weird logs

Several of these

[06/03/2015 - 01:06:59AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForModEvent() - "" Line ?

[None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForEvents() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?

[None].zbfEffectBondage.OnEffectStart() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?

Many many of these:

[06/03/2015 - 01:07:08AM] Error: Cannot call iDebugLevel() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest zbf (0D0137E6)].zbfslot.Log() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line ?

[alias PlayerRef on quest zbf (0D0137E6)].zbfslot.IsSameBaseItem() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line ?

[alias PlayerRef on quest zbf (0D0137E6)].zbfslot.OnItemRemoved() - "zbfSlot.psc" Line ?

Leash teleports player permanently to the leash holder - although distance is small - and leashholder does not move to destination.

RegisterForModEvent can come up due to race conditions in the magic effect scripts. I haven't seen any adverse effects from them.

The later one though is probably an issue. It means that for some reason zbfSlot did not register correctly with the main quest. I guess this could come from the update mechanism or similar. I'll investigate with a "clean install" and see if I can reproduce this.

just installed the newest version 6.05 main and texture and run FNIS and i'm getting the below on the consistant check (wasn't their for 6.04 with non-sexlab animation pack 2.6 installed)

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Full FNIS is

FNIS Behavior V5.4.2   03/06/2015 08:50:55

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Beastess V0.1 ...

Reading Cum Shot Brothel V0.6.7 ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...

Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...

Reading FNISBase V5.4.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.6 ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

mt_behavior usage: 23.3 %   ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)

2833 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)

544 animations for 2 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_kissing_male_start_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Missing AnimFile csbTest.hkx for character, mod Cum Shot Brothel - CPU (mod auther) said not to worry about this one

17 possible consistence issues

Should i also not worry about these ones?

Thanks

Basically, ZAP was using modified animations of these. Since it builds animations dynamically it also needed access to the originals, which it didn't have unless I bundled the originals with ZAP.

The errors should not be an issue. Hopefully in the future, these are included in SexLab and will be available by default.

Short reminder - 6.05 wont startup without this patch http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-06-02/?p=1201926

zbfConfig:

Event OnGameReload()
	External.Initialize()

Log("OnGameReload", "External is not running.", abCondition = (!External.IsRunning()))
	parent.OnGameReload() ; <<< this line was missing!!!
EndEvent

thats right :cool:  thanks to zaira

ZazAP works fine with this patch

There is a workaround to get the MCM menu to appear which goes against everything you know about clean saves,

Basically save a game with the previous version of Zaz Animation Pack installed, then go into your mod manager, remove the old version and install the new one, the MCM menu will remain and update, it will only work for that save however.

On the plus side I can confirm this. This is how I upgrade ZAP, and is the most convenient way. If possible, do this. It won't help with new saves though, and I'm investigating why that is.

Every MCM issue is related to the missing parent.OnGameReload() - MCM does not start your config script - and since you use MCM as startup hook for your whole framework nothing will really work and all the error logs are also related to this issue

Gotcha - was a bug in zbfConfig

Thanks! The really nasty bug is that the SKI file that defines the event is left empty, leading me to believe that it's ok if I don't call the parent version, since the parent is empty anyway. Then I remembered that the SKI files are not the actually compiled versions, and they may actually do something in there that they just don't show. :/

Thanks for the patch. We all really appreciate it. The MCM is popping up great now.

There seems to be a issue with the 6.05 update taking control over the animation registry in Sexlab.

In the first photo I attached shows all the available animations in sexlab without the Zaz animation pack.

The second photo shows the available animations with the Zaz animation pack.

(I used the Sexlab Tools Mod by Goubo to display the animations)

I've tried manually resetting animation registry in Sexlab with no luck. The only animations being displayed are Zaz's.

Am I the only person getting this issue and is there a approach around it?

(Sorry if my links and spoilers are messed up, it's my first time using them. Thank you for reading)

Does this happen even if you don't register ZAP animations?

There seems to be a issue with the 6.05 update taking control over the animation registry in Sexlab.

In the first photo I attached shows all the available animations in sexlab without the Zaz animation pack.

I've tried manually resetting animation registry in Sexlab with no luck. The only animations being displayed are Zaz's.

(Sorry if my links and spoilers are messed up, it's my first time using them. Thank you for reading)

This issue seems to be related not to the Zaz pack itself but to the patch provided.

I updated my Zaz to 6.05 on an existing save with no MCM problems: worked fine, no issues. However, when I saw the patch I downloaded it thinking I'd want it for new games. As soon as I loaded up my old save with the new patch, I was only able to access one Zaz animation for sex. (Exact same bug you showed.)

I use mod organizer so it was pretty simple to test this several times by enabling and disabling the patch. Only using the patch causes the animation registry to bug out for me.

Again, this was on an existing save with Zaz 6.05 working okay. Have not tested this on a completely new save.

There's an toggle option in the Zaz's MCM menu to set whether or not Zaz overrides Sexlab's default animations(See the attached screenshot). Turning it off fixed Zaz not allowing other animations for me.

Interesting. I'll have to check out that mod to figure out what he does and see if I can work around it. Not sure why it would do that, I listen only to animations as they're starting to intercept and then change them to something that makes sense based on bindings etc.

Hi I would appreciate a link to ZAZ Animation Pack [2015-02-10]. Having duplicate issues with NSAP. So need to old link. Please and Thank-You.

Those issues are not a problem. If your actual animation files are patched in NSAP, then you can delete the duplicate files in the ZAP folder. In that case you have the files anyway, so they're not adding anything missing.

Guys I'm Back , Was out for 2 Weeks for a little work Trip , So Back to Modding it is :shy:

Cheers

\o/

Welcome back!

Hi I would appreciate a link to ZAZ Animation Pack [2015-02-10]. Having duplicate issues with NSAP. So need to old link. Please and Thank-You.

Ta Da! (I really should clean up my back catalogue of downloaded stuff).

Worth questioning. Zaz/Xaz, I can see that you guys have added one of Leito's blowjob animations, but it is duplicated by NSAP's FNIS registration aswell. Before I start looking at next steps, do you have any plans on amending this?

I should also point out to people that the FNIS consitance issues will not cause a major game break or anything. It may just stop the listed animations from playing. It's minor, easily resolved and nothing to panic over. ^^

I don't think this is a problem in practice. ZAP needs those animations registered to work normally (since it can override those animations with bound ones).

If you're bothered, just take them out of the ZAP version, but I doubt they have any negative impact at the moment.

Hey, I just got my zaz animation pack to finally work with that patch you guys posted (thanks a lot!) but I have problems getting it to work with the uiextensions, I use the defeat mod, I tie people up, but I can't change their poses :/ Got any ideas?

I also can't choose the pillory :/

Well, you can use ZAP to change their poses now. At least in a limited fashion.

Put the actor in a slot, and set an animation on him/her. Or bindings, etc ....

Hello I have an issue with mod please help :( .I installed mod correctly (I think).I linked ZaZ Animation Pack to SexLab but when I try to test it animations or poses does not work.How can I fix this?

attachicon.gif2015-06-09_00001.jpg

Most issues like this are related to forgetting to run the FNIS generator. Did you do that? If you did, are all other ZAP animations working correctly? (Or at least some of them).

From where you're standing you can try ZAP animations, by running into the other room and checking if there's a woman on the wooden horse. Or you could try out the "furniture" in any of the rooms.

Thanks for the patch. We all really appreciate it. The MCM is popping up great now.

I figured out what the problem was. The mod seems to analyze running SL, and then allows you to change which animation they play. When SL sets up the list of animations, it sets up the list with every available animation and then picks one randomly. ZAP instead builds an animation dynamically for just that scene. This is why you'll only ever see a single animation in the ZAP list and many in the SL vanilla list.

I don't think there's a good workaround to this, except what you already suggested: disable ZAP animation filtering.

I would expect though that one of the characters be restrained in some way. This didn't seem to be the case from the screenshot. Is there something I'm missing?

Worth questioning. Zaz/Xaz, I can see that you guys have added one of Leito's blowjob animations, but it is duplicated by NSAP's FNIS registration aswell. Before I start looking at next steps, do you have any plans on amending this?

I should also point out to people that the FNIS consitance issues will not cause a major game break or anything. It may just stop the listed animations from playing. It's minor, easily resolved and nothing to panic over. ^^

I don't think this is a problem in practice. ZAP needs those animations registered to work normally (since it can override those animations with bound ones).

If you're bothered, just take them out of the ZAP version, but I doubt they have any negative impact at the moment.

It's more for the general userbase. I have people coming to me left right and center asking me about it conflicting with NSAP. I cannot really take them out of ZAP as it won't fix it for the people asking so I suppose I'll just make the amendments in the next release of NSAP just to calm the storm of people asking if it's alright. For what I've been informed, the consitance issue can cause the animations not to play in either mod, but I have not thoroughly tested this explanation to give it any credit.

It's more for the general userbase. I have people coming to me left right and center asking me about it conflicting with NSAP. I cannot really take them out of ZAP as it won't fix it for the people asking so I suppose I'll just make the amendments in the next release of NSAP just to calm the storm of people asking if it's alright. For what I've been informed, the consitance issue can cause the animations not to play in either mod, but I have not thoroughly tested this explanation to give it any credit.

Ok, that is a problem. I guess I could make a copy of the animations and rename the events to something else until there is universal support. That would fix the warnings.

Another alternative is to detect the presence of NSAP and only then enable those animations. Then I could remove my own entries and the warnings and extra files would just go away.

Is there a good way to detect NSAP? Possibly get the version number of something similar.

Ok, that is a problem. I guess I could make a copy of the animations and rename the events to something else until there is universal support. That would fix the warnings.

Another alternative is to detect the presence of NSAP and only then enable those animations. Then I could remove my own entries and the warnings and extra files would just go away.

Is there a good way to detect NSAP? Possibly get the version number of something similar.

There is a version check within NSAP. I should put out though that may only be temporarty as these aniamtions (including the Leito Blowjob one) will at some point in the future go into SexLab itself so when that happens you may need to adjust this? But we don't know when that is yet.

I can find out about the detection if you need it. If it's not strong enough I might need to consider amend the current versioning fuction in 3.0. I'm currently use the int function GetVersion() and event OnVersionUpdate(int a_version) calls in 2.6.

These may be dumb questions, but i got confused by reading some of the posts here, so please, have aptience with me.

1.) The files available for download are v6.0.5 only, so i take it they contain everything needed and i should remove all previous files?

...its not an update from 604 or whatever i have, it is a self contained complete package?

2.) Seeing some reports here about troubles with MCM, would it be even recommended to install 605 if i am working on a mod using ZaZ stuff?

...currently i have 604, and i know what to expect and how things work, so when something breaks in my mod i know where to search for the problem (i probably messed up some scripts in my mod), but with 605 i dont know yet what to expect and if there were some rather radical changes, i am afraid i will run into issues in my mod and spend hours searching for bugs in wrong places.

Also, i am afraid if there are any furniture or FormID changes, i will have to completely rework my test mod which would only add unneccessary work that i can do later after i am done completing all features of my mod.

(btw. A detailed changelog could help a lot, but i guess there is none?)

Should i, or should i not switch to 605?

There is a version check within NSAP. I should put out though that may only be temporarty as these aniamtions (including the Leito Blowjob one) will at some point in the future go into SexLab itself so when that happens you may need to adjust this? But we don't know when that is yet.

I can find out about the detection if you need it. If it's not strong enough I might need to consider amend the current versioning fuction in 3.0. I'm currently use the int function GetVersion() and event OnVersionUpdate(int a_version) calls in 2.6.

Looks like there are no source files in the package, so I can't call functions on it. Well, maybe I can set up my own source files just for that purpose, but that seems kind of risky. :)

If you decide to bundle the source code, I usually prefer the version number functions like below. Then I won't have to first retrieve the global object that contains the version number first, and then call the function.

Int Function GetVersion() Global
  Return 260
EndFunction
Edit: Currently reported version is 11. Is this right? If so, I'll assume that's the version I should be looking for.

Looks like there are no source files in the package, so I can't call functions on it. Well, maybe I can set up my own source files just for that purpose, but that seems kind of risky. :)

If you decide to bundle the source code, I usually prefer the version number functions like below. Then I won't have to first retrieve the global object that contains the version number first, and then call the function.

Int Function GetVersion() Global  Return 260EndFunction
Edit: Currently reported version is 11. Is this right? If so, I'll assume that's the version I should be looking for.

They aren't? Hmmm. I musta forgot them.

I will PM you with them.

Int Function GetVersion() Global  Return 260EndFunction

They aren't? Hmmm. I musta forgot them.

I will PM you with them.

This is the code I used

Int Function GetNsapVersion()
	If Game.GetModByName("NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp")  != 255
		SKI_ConfigBase configBase = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000D62, "NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp") As SKI_ConfigBase
		If configBase != None
			Return configBase.GetVersion()
		EndIf
	EndIf

Return 0
EndFunction
Seems to work ok (returns 11) when the mod is loaded, and 0 otherwise. Now to integrate the testing in the mod sexlab module.

I am currently trying to stabilize my skyrim and after some research I discovered the script I was seeing near the end of my papyrus log was from zaz animation pack. I am not sure if they are normal so I will post my papyrus log here. I think it is what is causing my crashes.

I am currently trying to stabilize my skyrim and after some research I discovered the script I was seeing near the end of my papyrus log was from zaz animation pack. I am not sure if they are normal so I will post my papyrus log here. I think it is what is causing my crashes.

Very, very rarely are script issues the cause of game crashes.

There are several good stability guides which help immensely on, for instance, the nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?). I would recommend following those to stabilize your skyrim.

The log will tell you why scripts aren't working, but on a crash, you usually get nothing in the log. Though the log you have indicate that something is not right with your ZAP installation. There's a patch coming (6.06), which should hopefully fix things.

Very, very rarely are script issues the cause of game crashes.

There are several good stability guides which help immensely on, for instance, the nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?). I would recommend following those to stabilize your skyrim.

The log will tell you why scripts aren't working, but on a crash, you usually get nothing in the log. Though the log you have indicate that something is not right with your ZAP installation. There's a patch coming (6.06), which should hopefully fix things.

ok thank you for your informative response.

What's the best way to update this mod in an ongoing game. Uninstall previous version and make a clean save first or simply install the new version right after uninstalling the old one?

I'm still on the previous version, but when updating before I've just removed and old version and reinstalled the new one without any problems (no clean save). It also saves having to uninstall any dependencies as well.

As always, keep a backup from before the update, just in case you run into problems