Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I apologize for the late response. I successfully enabled the animations in Sexlab and rebuilt the animation registry. To play them, I use the simple irresistible aura spells.

But regardless which animation involving armbinders or a pillory I choose, none of them can be played for whatever reasons.

Does anyone have an idea how to get that working?

I'm pretty sure that resetting/rebuilding the animation registry in SexLab removes the Zaz animations. It works differently from the Non-SexLab Animation Pack.

For NSAP - if you use it - choose which animations you want in its MCM, then rebuild the registry in the SexLab MCM in order for them to appear. Then register the animations from the Zaz MCM and they should appear without needing to do anything else - provided you haven't hit the animation limit. Then you can trigger an animation with matchmaker and use the 'O' key (by default) to cycle through all animations until you get to the Zaz ones you want.

zaz are you serious ?? 6 hours for baking ?? try and look for scripts that speed up baking process. for blender 2.49b i use deadringers baking scripts and it take seconds instead of hours from vanilla blender scripts.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/page-16?do=findComment&comment=472063

Fucking A , Will give it a go , I was looking everywhere for something like this but LL .......

Thanks a lot , this will help a whole lot 

cheers

post-8713-0-38351400-1428044820_thumb.jpg 

blender baking script is very poorly optimized. The more frames it needs to bake to longer it takes to finish it off. normally blender script is fast till 31 frames the bigger the animation the slower the process becomes, The moment the animation gets bigger then 100 frames the script slows down extremely fast.

I have made animations from 31 till 4000 frames and deadringer will still finish it pretty quick. no longer does it take hours to finish it up would you imagine if i build a scene from 5 characters and each will reuire 6 hours to complete ?? :D

Dead ringer is in the file under miku:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=38014

it has file named: dead_ringers.py this need to be placed into your .blender/scripts folder for deadringer to start withing blender.

if you need more info this is the official place where dead ringer explanes the baking  process using his script: Archived:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-189451.html

Full site link:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?189451-Dead-Ringers-%28script%29-animation-baker%B2-2-49b

I apologize for the late response. I successfully enabled the animations in Sexlab and rebuilt the animation registry. To play them, I use the simple irresistible aura spells.

But regardless which animation involving armbinders or a pillory I choose, none of them can be played for whatever reasons.

Does anyone have an idea how to get that working?

I'm pretty sure that resetting/rebuilding the animation registry in SexLab removes the Zaz animations. It works differently from the Non-SexLab Animation Pack.

For NSAP - if you use it - choose which animations you want in its MCM, then rebuild the registry in the SexLab MCM in order for them to appear. Then register the animations from the Zaz MCM and they should appear without needing to do anything else - provided you haven't hit the animation limit. Then you can trigger an animation with matchmaker and use the 'O' key (by default) to cycle through all animations until you get to the Zaz ones you want.

Animation limit... Well, that might be the reason. Is there any way to increase it?

Animation limit... Well, that might be the reason. Is there any way to increase it?

SexLab 1.60 will increase it dramatically. I think Ashal is waiting for SKSE 1.7.2 to come out of beta and see if that changes anything before releasing it, though. You could try the latest 1.60 alpha patch from here. The increased limit is already implemented in that, I believe, and it seems very stable.

i got a little problem, i installed non sexlab animation but for that you need to reset the animation through sexlab (mcm)

after that i cant register zaz through the register menu. if i click the button its vanish for 0.1 secs but everywhere its says NO.

but but i can use xcross spank animation etc.

is it important that it says yes or can i ignore it?

Ps. sry for my english tried my best

Grettings Candiru

i got a little problem, i installed non sexlab animation but for that you need to reset the animation through sexlab (mcm)

after that i cant register zaz through the register menu. if i click the button its vanish for 0.1 secs but everywhere its says NO.

Grettings Candiru

That's normal, when you hit the register button in zaz it should go grey for a moment and that's it.  You won't see a message.

You can't have all of the non sexlab animations and all of zaz animations at the same time right now, so if you want all of the zaz animations you need to leave at least one page of non sexlab animations blank before you reset animations.  The zaz animations should show up in sexlab's animation page under toggle animations.

Grettings Candiru

That's normal, when you hit the register button in zaz it should go grey for a moment and that's it.  You won't see a message.

You can't have all of the non sexlab animations and all of zaz animations at the same time right now, so if you want all of the zaz animations you need to leave at least one page of non sexlab animations blank before you reset animations.  The zaz animations should show up in sexlab's animation page under toggle animations.

ah okay thanks will that be changed with the new sl framework?

Grettings Candiru

ah okay thanks will that be changed with the new sl framework?

Yes, the next version (1.6) will fix the maximum animations issue.

It seems since installing v600 none of the offset animations are playing for me (that is, hands moving behind back for cuffs, mouth opening for gags). I installed the main file, the textures, and the v604 patch as instructed, updated FNIS, looked through the MCM and played with zbfSettingDisableEffects and such, but still nothing. All of the idle animations are working, but none of the offsets.

I did actually read around this forum for an answer before posting, so sorry if this has already been answered, but there are over 3000 posts at this point.

It seems since installing v600 none of the offset animations are playing for me (that is, hands moving behind back for cuffs, mouth opening for gags). I installed the main file, the textures, and the v604 patch as instructed, updated FNIS, looked through the MCM and played with zbfSettingDisableEffects and such, but still nothing. All of the idle animations are working, but none of the offsets.

I did actually read around this forum for an answer before posting, so sorry if this has already been answered, but there are over 3000 posts at this point.

Try playing one of the offset animations Manually  and see if it works

ZazAPOA001
ZazAPOA002
ZazAPOA003
ZazAPOA004
ZazAPOA005
ZazAPOA006 
ZazAPOA007
ZazAPOA008

ZapYokeOffset01
ZapYokeOffset02
Eg 
player.sae ZazAPOA003

ZazAPOA001
ZazAPOA002
ZazAPOA003
ZazAPOA004
ZazAPOA005
ZazAPOA006 
ZazAPOA007
ZazAPOA008

ZapYokeOffset01
ZapYokeOffset02
Eg 
player.sae ZazAPOA003

It seems to work when I play the animations manually through the console. Not sure why they don't play automatically with the relevant gear though, but thanks anyway.

Could you please tell me the command to have the character open her mouth for gags?

Hi, I have a fresh Skyrim installation with the newest SKSE version. 

I do have all the needed files for SexLab and the ZaZ animation pack.

I run FNIS everytime I install and uninstall a mod. 

I sorted the mods with LOOT and it shows 0 errors.

But, the animation-editor dosent always register the animations.

I hit the N key on a NPC, but I cant click "play animation" in the

animation-editor on SexLab.  Nothing happends. It only worked 1 time.

Heres my modlist: 

Capture2.jpg

Zaz, as I said I'm excited with that HDT chain between the ankle cuffs that you showed. Here's an idea to combine it with:

You can make an alternative animation for walking with cuffed ankles. It would be more like a hobble. A modder could easily replace the standard walking animation with this one, using PapyrusUtil. And it can allow you to make the chain shorter, both for realism and for better animation.

ZazAPOA001
ZazAPOA002
ZazAPOA003
ZazAPOA004
ZazAPOA005
ZazAPOA006 
ZazAPOA007
ZazAPOA008

ZapYokeOffset01
ZapYokeOffset02
Eg 
player.sae ZazAPOA003

It seems to work when I play the animations manually through the console. Not sure why they don't play automatically with the relevant gear though, but thanks anyway.

Could you please tell me the command to have the character open her mouth for gags?

Im not sure what it is either, XaZ can answer that , but it should open when you equip the gag , maybe some Tri files are overwritten from ZAP with some other mod.

I played around with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54860/?:

Vanilla skyrim contains a hanging idle based on havok. Maybe a good place to start for a gallows furniture - or at least a static where we can attach this vanilla noose.

Will look into it ,  seems more of a ball and socket constraint , I am a bit loaded with stuff RL at the moment in time will get things done . Working 2 jobs now 

Heres my modlist: 

Capture2.jpg

Hmmm , Not sure what the issue is , XaZ can prolly answer

have to take it back

Zaz, as I said I'm excited with that HDT chain between the ankle cuffs that you showed. Here's an idea to combine it with:

You can make an alternative animation for walking with cuffed ankles. It would be more like a hobble. A modder could easily replace the standard walking animation with this one, using PapyrusUtil. And it can allow you to make the chain shorter, both for realism and for better animation.

Is that possible ? If so some one should start with crawl animations as a starter 

I will make them eventually , just have a lot of  Issues RL atm 

Cheers all 

Heres my modlist: 

Capture2.jpg

Can it be that I dropped all the files in order as written in the description in the datafolder? 

I didnt use activate mod from file in Nexus, before I had all the files from the .rar files in the Skyrims data folder.

This is the Steam version, by the way. 

Heres my modlist: 

Capture2.jpg

Can it be that I dropped all the files in order as written in the description in the datafolder? 

I didnt use activate mod from file in Nexus, before I had all the files from the .rar files in the Skyrims data folder.

This is the Steam version, by the way. 

You do need to activate the ESM of course

Also did  you see the ZaZAnimationPack in the MCM menu ?

Is that possible ? If so some one should start with crawl animations as a starter 

Cheers all 

Possible? Of course! Easy? Dead-easy!

It's done through the animation override system in PapyrusUtil. It's on the ObjectUtil script.

Here you can replace animations on objects by animation event name.

Idle Property laughIdle Auto ; "IdleLaugh" here from CK

SetReplaceAnimation(akTarget, "moveStart", laughIdle)

Now whenever this character tries to move they start laughing instead.

This replacement persists through save games.

To be honest, I haven't tried this yet but haven't heard of any bugs with it either.

As you said, crawling animations are also an obvious starting point (I could even swear I'd seen a mod doing it but I might be mistaken). And, of course, please don't feel pressured to do it, I just threw out an idea. What I find very fortunate is that through my comment you learned that this is indeed possible ;) .

Cheers all 

It's done through the animation override system in PapyrusUtil. It's on the ObjectUtil script.

To be honest, I haven't tried this yet but haven't heard of any bugs with it either.

As you said, crawling animations are also an obvious starting point (I could even swear I'd seen a mod doing it but I might be mistaken). And, of course, please don't feel pressured to do it, I just threw out an idea. What I find very fortunate is that through my comment you learned that this is indeed possible ;) .

Interesting. I had been wondering if it was possible to have a mod override the walk in this manner. It would be perfect for a petplay type of scenario to have the regular walk animation replaced with one of the crawling sets. My previous attemps all mostly failed because they relied on events to overlay the original walk with the crawl. But if PapyrusUtil can truly replace, it would indeed be simplicity.

The only problem I see is, it operates on Animation Events. And according to the CK wiki, there's not a full set of events for moving in all directions. Just a "FootLeft" and "FootRight" to indicate you're moving, and some for turning. Might take some trickery to turn those into direction-correct animation handling.

Cheers all

Me and ZaZ tried the animation replacement system weeks ago, and it works out nicely. It'll be included at some point. The scripting is already done to make it work, we just have to find the time to get the final touch ups on the animation. And... to release the next version.

Edit: We did it differently than what you proposed so I actually have no idea how that particular suggestion works out in practice. It does look interesting for some other ideas that I have in mind though.... :)

Cheers all

Interesting. I had been wondering if it was possible to have a mod override the walk in this manner. It would be perfect for a petplay type of scenario to have the regular walk animation replaced with one of the crawling sets. My previous attemps all mostly failed because they relied on events to overlay the original walk with the crawl. But if PapyrusUtil can truly replace, it would indeed be simplicity.

The only problem I see is, it operates on Animation Events. And according to the CK wiki, there's not a full set of events for moving in all directions. Just a "FootLeft" and "FootRight" to indicate you're moving, and some for turning. Might take some trickery to turn those into direction-correct animation handling.

We can include crawling animation in the next release as well. Scripting is done, and I have crawling animations somewhere in my Skyrim folder.... :)

It seems like the Animator-editor test system works again now. I disabled and enabled the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended mod again :)

Now Im going to install the Unofficial Hearthfire and Dawnguard patch again, to see if it still works. EDIT: Yep, all works fine now.