On 7/22/2023 at 5:07 AM, Slorm said:

You can change the length of the animations in AAF by changing the timer in AAF_settings.ini (AAF does not have an MCM menu so you have to change the ini file)

Maybe in 2023 it didn't but it does now, its under the flirt menu, but it only applies to AAF and a few other mods, not this one.  I checked the settings ini file you mentioned and I see why, the ini file doesn't modify after changing the timer in MCM, stays at 20, I changed it to 180, now the animations last 3 minutes for this mod, So thanks, never would have figured that one out since its very odd the ini doesn't get changed when the settign is changed under MCM.

4 hours ago, ezusoppp said:

is this mods story linear or are all these quests random?  because has a test to see if this work correctly im trying to trigger "toilet encounter" in the third rail and nothing happens.

Same for me.. I have however a toilet encounter in Maxim's base, in the toilet next to the hall with the button to exit the base. There are 2 guys and one is doing mod typical stuff to the pc. I haven't figured out if that is the same toilet encounter just in a different place or something additional. I do remember that in my first discovery tour through the base the 2 guys weren't at the toilet..

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2024 at 5:53 AM, ezusoppp said:

is this mods story linear or are all these quests random?

On 4/19/2024 at 10:46 AM, dude7189 said:

Same for me..

There must be an NPC in the booth from the beginning of the game. Try reinstalling the mod.

On 4/19/2024 at 3:41 PM, dude7189 said:

I don’t have Jackie in the Dugout Inn.

She should be there from the beginning of the game. Try reinstalling the mod.

On 4/21/2024 at 2:44 AM, xyzxyz said:

I chose the "capture for paradase" option for the Princess raider in Grendel's quest but she isn't there and no mutant has nay dialogue about her.

This will put her in your inventory to give to Musa, perhaps you accidentally put her in your workshop.

--//--

New bugs have been discovered, so I'm thinking of making 1.8.2 and adding a few quests.
Brutus: Eat a lot of sperm, your belly should be bulging to make an ideal punching bag.
Mile Dom: Any-size cock feels orgasm the same. It is for the pleasure of cunts that huge cocks are needed. It's a women's conspiracy that justifies everything men do to them. Rape is self-defense.
Perverted Settlers: Raider

Spoiler

I have to admit that a raider was looking for someone like you, and I completely ratted you out. Save me from him!
Schmuck: I'm a schmuck.
Raperrino: Are you a piece of shit dumb whore, who gives away homes and jumps on its hind legs to satisfy its settlers?
How are you still alive, being you?
The secret is very simple. Bully only those who are stupider and weaker than you, in other words - women.
Yes, sir, a very accurate description of me.
I will take this as permission for everything I plan to do with you in the future. Not that I need it.
[Sarcasm] Oh, establishing domination right away. The way to a woman's heart.
No, this way is behind your boobs.
No, it's not me.
Well, I'm already here, and I'm too lazy to go look for that bitch, so now it's you.
I'm Raperrino, my cock raped so many cunts, one of which is Schmuck, break its mind myself. But I'm thinking of taking a little vacation in your shitty village, gain inspiration for new woman's abuses and humiliations. I won't work, but you will: suck my cock in gratitude for all its rapes, build me a palace for all my murders, provide me with food, water, rest and entertainment, and in return I will give you pain, pain and more pain.
Very good conditions, sir. I agree.
And what? Should I faint with delight? A cunt agreed to what outside her control. Bah, what a fucking joke.
No.
Schmuck also disagreed at first, but look at her now - a fucking braindead meat on legs, an ideal woman.
-[STR>2] You say all this within the length of my leg from your balls. Very brave.
A woman threatening a man is a fucking paradox, it shouldn't exist. Now I will correct the error of reality. (Attack)
[Sarcasm] Call me crazy, but I find these conditions a teeny-weeny itty-bitty atom-size unfair.
Who gives a fuck to a cunt's opinion?
[Local Leader] We welcome everyone, sir. Creating new human connections and satisfying new members is my business.
Is that what you have written on your cunt?

I'll tell you if I need a sloppy hole.
(1 hour) I need to empty my balls in you, walking cumdump.
Let's trade.
[He spits in your face] Your share.
I have another settlement for you.
There better be a bunch of juicy bitches there.
Do you have any suggestions regarding the settlement?
Where's a brothel? Do you even plan to revive civilization?
Do you have a kennel here? I can rent Schmuck for a while, as a human bitch for some dog's harem.
Didn't you think to catch a Deathclaw and restrict it in a glory hole, so cunts here can train to please a cock of my size?
Haven't you built a giant dick yet?
The women's toilet should be a glass cubicle with the lamps directed toward it, and it should be located in the center of the settlement. And there should be a loud signal when the door opens. That would be so funny!
The men's toilet should be combined with women's barracks. And a garbage heap.
Build me a palace, but for yourself - a doghouse with a broken wall will be enough.
Where is a main square for public punishments?
More pillories and more naked bitches in them.
Boxes with women with only their cunts open so men can wipe their boots.
Do you need anything?
Yes, retarded cumsucking boobed meat. I have an idea, I'm a man after all. And I’m ready to put this idea into your empty female head. I will give you a couple of tasks and you will complete them without question. Your reward will be the satisfaction of submitting to a man.
[Cockcentric] Sir, you have a cock, that means I'm obligated to obey you. This is a law from the very depths of my essence.
I'm gonna cry. A real, proper woman. I would marry you, but that would make me and you equal, trash underfoot. What an absurdity.
[Sarcasm] Just for nothing? Maybe I can at least pay for the opportunity to be useful to you?
Certainly. But these tasks will not benefit me and, of course, you. It's more of a demonstration of the power of my dick over all of you.
I haven't gone crazy enough to agree yet.
Tell me when the Wasteland will break your little mind.
[Low Dignity] Sir Raperrino Sir! This cunt is ready to painfully die for your slight amusement!
-Great idea, sir!
Once again you are expressing unnecessary agreement, toilet doormat. Let's start with something light - an assrape with pounding your fat sides with my fists and you, thanking for every punch.

Firstly, from now on, every raider is your god. You can't harm them, but they free to harm you whatever they want.
But they will just kill me!
And they will do the right thing. What are you even doing on their territory? But maybe you'll be lucky and they'll make you their trashcan or even a fuckbag.
Anyway, I prefer to avoid murders.
Of course, you're a woman. You have no guts, only pockets for dicks.
No.
Then I'll hatefuck you.
I swear!
Meh, words of a woman... You open your mouth to either take a dick or lie. On all four, I'll hatefuck your lying bitch.
Raided Holes - How can you not submit to such dominant people? Raiders do significantly more damage to you, you do significantly less damage to raiders.

There is a church in Diamond City. I know that churches like to collect donations and spend it on nonsense like helping children or feeding the hungry. Come on, smelly puddle of men's waste, bring me their caps so they won't go in vain. And I'll spend it on the right thing - chems for me.
I have no desire to steal from the church.
If you are not willing to do such a small thing, how are you going to complete my serious tasks in the future? Get yourself together, fucking shit. You're just an appendage of a man after all.
Will be done, sir!
Remember that it will corrupt your little whorish soul. And no reward whatsoever, stupid bitch.

Your money. (100 caps)
You couldn't come back so soon. Do you want to deceive me, give me your caps instead of the church caps, that are rightfully mine? To a cunning cunt - a cunning fuck. (Rape)
A new container, you can return when approaching it.
Your money. (513 caps)
That's right! My money. [He places his foot on your crotch and throws you to the ground] It wasn't a sweaty job, you didn't even deserve to lick my balls for it. Now, fuck off, thieving cunt.

This is what a male attachment with a hole instead of a cock will never understand - a real friendship. I have a buddy, a brother by so many meatholes, Crusher. Visit him and serve him like me. The last time I saw him was in the Graygarden area. Find him, no matter how long it takes you, and then kiss his ass, dirty cocksheath.

Wounded Crusher in Graygarden homestead: Who the fuck are you? [Cough]
Faithful Mr. Raperrino's bitch.
Asshole is still breathing? [Cough]
I'm just exploring the house.
Marauder? I respect people like that. [Cough] My dad was a marauder, and my mom was his sex slave.
[Sarcasm] Vault-Tec calling! I know this may seem late, but we have a ton of vacant spaces in the fallout shelters right now.
Fuck. You. [Cough]
Parasite exterminator. Do you know which ones exactly?
No. [Cough] 
- Human ones. [Attack]
Fucking humorous bitch!
- Nevermind.
You're wasting my time, scumbag!
I'm fucking dying here! The bitch I wanted to rob and rape shot me. [Cough] All of you women are vile bloodbugs, resist our natural urges, caused by your huge asses and fuckable faces. [Cough] Fuck women!
On behalf of all women I want to apologize to you, sir.
You don't deserve any forgiveness, disgusting creepy crawlies! [Cough]
I don't want steal kills, so I'll leave you to die.
Fuck you, cunts! Men will wreck you all anyway! [Cough] Just give us more time. [Cough]
[Sarcasm] This is our main use.
What a pity that is not being useful.
I want to heal you, sir.
If you cure me, I won’t treat women any better. I will even become more aggressive towards them, including you. [Cough]
You could at least pretend to be grateful.
Start kissing a woman's ass for a promise of healing? One more such stupid female assumption and I will refuse treatment.
Unfortunately, the only cure for such deranged scum is death. [Attack]
Like I said, fuck women, vile vermins!
I don't want steal kills, so I'll leave you to die.
Fuck you, cunts! Men will wreck you all anyway! [Cough] Just give us more time. [Cough]
Of course, sir, that's your full right. You don't owe me anything.
So if you put me on my feet, I will fuck you up so much!
[Medic] Please tolerate my touch, sir. [Patch him up]
And kiss the sore spot to heal it faster.
Hold on, sir. (5 stimpaks)
It is a man who should thrust things into a woman, not the other way around.
This will help for a while, sir. (1 Buffout)
Buffout makes my dick hard. It's good that a cunt is nearby.
This will help. (1 mysterious serum)
What is this suspicious shit? Give me the real medicine! And it is a man who should thrust things into a woman, not the other way around.
I have no chems or medical knowledge.
Of course you are useless, how could I forget that instead of a normal dick you have a microscopic snippet called the clit.
I lost a lot of blood and this shitty blood pack didn't help much. Come on, pliable yes-cunt, fill it up again with your blood! (+Empty blood pack)
[Sarcasm] Hey, that makes you 1% female.
Fuck! I didn't think that I would have weak blood in me. Don't talk about it anymore, piece of shit. Oh, who am I kidding, cunts can't keep their mouths shut.
- [Smart Ass] There are different blood types...
Now is not the time for lectures, but for saving my life. Shut your stinking mouth and get to work, bitch!
I've helped you enough.
It's up to me to decide, you impudent bitch.
I have a blood pack (1 blood pack)
So give it here quickly. Why didn't you tell me right away? I understand you, man's toilets are stupid, but that dumb... (-1 blood pack)
It would be an honor for me to cure you at the expense of my health, sir.
Don't talk, bitch, just squeeze out of yourself the blood faster, stupid bitch. (-20 health, - 1 Empty blood pack)
Fill out the pack again, whore.
I have another blood pack (1 blood pack)
Then give me! Did you try to hide it from me? Remind me to give you a thrashing after you will save me. (-1 blood pack)
Yes, sir!
And after that someone will reproach me for thinking that all women are submissive airheaded meat only suitable for fuck. Remind me to give you a thrashing after you will save me, Deathclaw's chew toy. (-20 health, - 1 Empty blood pack)
I've helped you enough.
And after that someone will reproach me for hating women. I respect them more than four cunts deserve!
[Sarcasm] Can you roll out all the demands right away? Take my blood, use my body as a fucktoy, what else? Take my eye? It's seen shit you can't even imagine.
Listen, jizz tank, you're funny and all that, I would enjoy this in a different situation. But now the man speaks, which means you, arse, do it.

Did you do what you could with your female little hands, nasty slut? This isn't much at all. Serve me in a proper woman's way.
You better rest.
You better not tell me what to do, dipshit slut.
No sex.
You're lucky I'm injured, otherwise I would have beaten you so badly for your insolence that no one would know where your head was and where your butt was.
Yes, sir. Use my body as you wish.
And I wish to knock all the crap and remaining brains out of you with my dick.
[Smart Ass] Yes, I should analyze your fluids and your mobility, sir.
I have heard the word "anal".

Now go after the bitch who hurt me and punish her. She's a redhead in a road leathers and shouldn't go far. Faster! Move your skinny ass! The man ordered you.
Fuck off.

Tato: Hey, do you have any 100mm ammo? I'm willing to make a trade.
Did you shoot the raider in Graygarden homestead? Good job.
Thank you. It's a pity I ran out of ammo to finish him off.
For Crusher! Die! [Attack]
Mad bitch!
I need you to come with me to Graygarden homestead. There's something unbelievable there!
What could I have missed there? Well, I was in a hurry to get out of there. Okay, let's go.
You know how to intrigue.
[STR>2] [Beat her up]
Ugh! Mercy!
1. [Steal all her items]
It is mine! Ugh... It was, and now it's yours, just don’t hit me!
1.1. [Rape her]
Gently, I have a stash of caps in my pussy. Uff. (+312 caps)
Fine! In my ass too. (+122 caps)
Again?
2. [Beat her up]
Ugh!
3. This is for Crusher. Now get out.
Thank you for sparing my pathetic life, ma'am!
I will remember your lesson, ma'am.
4. Your road of redemption has just begun, come with me, bitch.
I obey, ma'am!
I can't handle pain well!

Back for more humiliations, cunt?
Not yet.
Then go into hell.
Please fuck me, sir.
Fuck granted.
[Sarcasm] Yes, one tramping, two spits in the face, 10 ass kicks, and one extinguish cigarette butt on stomach. Wrap it up, I'll take it with me.
Yes, very funny. You are so humorous bitch.
I dealt with your offender.
I hope she suffered a lot. I wanted to take revenge on next 10 women for what that bitch did to me. But because of your actions, bitch, I will only take revenge on 9.
I brought your offender here because she deserves punishment at your hands, sir.
Look who we have here... The rape-fighting bitch herself! Now we are going to spend a lot of time together in a closed space. And something tells me that you will regret everything bitterly. Not only not opening your legs for me right away, and being a cunt, but also own birth, and the Great War, and existence of Vault-Tec, everything.
- How's the bitch's punishment?
Slowly but surely.
Tato: I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, sir!

I visited Crusher.
Actually, he’s not my friend at all, just an acquaintance asshole. Fuck him and fuck you.

Time to really corrupt your petty female soul, trashy nonperson. Do you believe in karma? You need to flush yours down a toilet. Kill innocent people and bring me their ears. To start with, 10, no, humans have two ears, so bring 20 innocent ears. Until then, you are not allowed to have pleasure, except licking my ass. I know about some escaped slaves, does your hand machine accept approximate coordinates?

How's the slaughter going, cocksucker?
Please, let's me lick your ass, sir.
No orgasm until mass murder. While your tongue in my arse, thinking about the dick near.
[You licks his ass well.]
There's no way I'm going to kill innocents.
Whatever, but now you won't expect anything from me other than providing the ass.
Here are 20 ears of innocents.
My dick is completely deserved! If you want to become my personal cumbucket, then just kill Schmuck. (sex)

I don't want to be a raider's bitch anymore.
Sucks to be you, cumrag. But your submission must be voluntary. Any fool would submit to the strong, but to obey without pressure is hotter because it's a choice. (- Raided Holes)
- I want to be a raider's bitch.
Then be her, smegmasucking radroach. (+ Raided Holes)

Journey

Spoiler

In the rotten landfill:
Frazzled Woman: Enough of this! I can't look at your disgusting face anymore. I'd rather be a raider's toy!
Draugr (old ghoul): M: Good riddance! (disable them)
F: Another racist has been exposed. Who will take care of me now?
Who are you?
I'm a ghoul if you can't see. I was already old when I became one during the Great War. According to my calculations, I am over 300 years now. I guess I should be grateful that the radiation is giving my old flesh energy.
It is not racism not to love a time bomb that can produce a feral ghoul at any moment.
Ha, like any racist you have excuses for racism.
You should be thankful that I'm holding back vomiting from your disgusting appearance.
Thank you for taking the moral aspect out of what is about to happen, racist shit. [He injected you with something] -> Deadmeat Walking
On behalf of the humans, I want to apologize for her behavior. There are people who are kind to ghouls.
People like you? We can say anything, but proving our words in practice is much harder.
1.1 I'm ready to prove in practice that I treat ghouls well.
I know your type. You think you are better than everyone else, and when you have to back up your words with deeds, you quit.
1.2 Just test me.
I'm an old man, and we love ridiculous demands.
1.3 I love helping people and fulfilling the most ridiculous demands.
But you are a beautiful young woman with such smooth skin. Do you really want to have a nasty, ugly, smelly old man around?
1.4 Certainly. Everyone has their own flaws, but we are all human beings.
You are so kind. But I'm still not sure if I can trust you to take care of me.
1.5 I swear that I will take care of you!
But I'm also sick.
1.6 It doesn't matter to me.
Very well. 
2. That's too much.
Thank you for taking the moral aspect out of what is about to happen, racist shit. [He injected you with something] -> Deadmeat Walking
3. [Passive Necrophile] Please let's skip all the dialogues. I'm ready to be your slave, to lick your rotten body, kiss your necroass and suck your decayed cock.
If you put it that way, I have no objection.
4. [Ghoulish] I'm ghoulish too. Even if we fuck, it's no big deal. One abomination plus one abomination equals just two abominations. No loss, no gain.
Very well. 

Deadmeat Walking
I just injected you with a deadly poison that will take effect in two weeks. If you are obedient, I will show you where the antidote is. But really obedient. My crotch shall not dry from your saliva, level of the obediece. A girl born and raised as a slave by the most cruel and sadistic masters should look like an insolent queen compared to you. You anticipate my wishes and rush to fulfil them, level of obedience. All clear?
(14) I have 14 days for find the cure
(11) Maybe I should look in hospitals?
(7) Maybe I should look in town's clinics?
(3) I must find a cure! (Questmarker to New Rockopolis' Clinic)

I must go south to the Glowing Sea. And you will accompany me, protect me, warm me, cook me. Come on, girly. [He slaps your ass]

Compound:
Hey, find me my subway token in this pond. [He throws a subway token into the water]
Are you serious?
We're not leaving until you bring me my token. And it has marks on it, don't try to fool me with another token.
[Aquagirl] Easy!
Hm.
That's too much.
I will pass your obedience test, sir.
This is not a test, but entertainment.

Your subway token.
[He takes it and throws it into the water] Again.
Is there a reason for my bathing in dirty radioactive water?
Yes, bringing my subway token.
[Aquagirl] Still easy.
Whaterver.
That's too much.
Yes.

Hurry up!

Your subway token. Will you throw it into the water again?
[He takes it and throws it into the water] Third time's a Charm.
You're an asshole.
Life is pain.
[Sarcasm] Decided to play fetch with a dog? Only instead of a dog there is a woman, instead of a park there is stinking water.
In other words, play fetch with a bitch.
That's too much.
Fine, but I hope this is the last time?
We'll find out soon.

Your subway token.

Near Mass Gravel & Sand:
I'm tired and I need rest. And there is no soft bed here but you. And a diaper. Undress and lie down.
[Sarcasm] The last time I checked in the morning, I was not a bed.
Your data is out of date. You are a bed, a chair and everything I say. Forniphilia, have you heard of it?
That's too much.
I will be your underlay.
Remember: the most important thing for a bed is the comfort of the person lying on it.
[You undresses and lays on your back on the ground. Small pebbles and debris immediately burrows into your skin. Draugr lies down on you, inserts his dick into your pussy, the hands on your boobs, the mouth in the mouth. You being a diaper are tightening the pussy to hold his cock, and being a bed are massaging his body by your musucles. The constant wetting of the "bed" and snoring did not allow you to fall asleep even for a second.]
[Congratulations! Close contact with Draugr gave you illness Itchy Pants!]

Near Diamond City:
Here's a whole city of racists. Let's show to them that I conquer such a smooth ass.
Fake DC guard: What a dirty freak!
No, he is not dirty – I lick him everyday!
[Restrains gagging]
I was tamed by his mighty cock.
Yuck!
[Put your hand on Draugr's crotch] At least this feeds me and keeps me up at night.
I am on the verge of vomiting.
[Put Draugr's hand on your ass] Did you say something? I'm just thinking about how good he fucks me.
[Draugr squeezes your ass]
[Smiling viciously and victoriously, Draugr starts to suck your lips and grab your boobs]
I will never believe that such a beauty would start dating such trash. [Draugr kicks you in the back. You get down on all fours, exposing your bare ass and wait. The ghoul displays his dominance over you.]
Degenerate whore!

Fairline Hill Estates: I need to rest. Stay here one day. Don't lie down, don't sit down. Just stay in one place.
Why are you tormenting me? What is the benefit to you?
You have beautiful skin, face and buttocks, you are young, but I am not.
That's too much.
[Rooted] I am a statue.
Yes.

I will watch every muscle of yours. If you falter, you'll start over. And no, an appearance of raiders or monsters here will not be an excuse to start moving.

Near Edge of the Glowing Sea:
Compassionate Woman: What a terrible state this ghoul is in! Can I do anything to help him?
Draugr: Now I don't need you. And I'm tired of you anyway.
Do you want to fuck me goodbye?
Sure.
[Passive Necrophile] I had a great time. Let me pay you. (100 caps)
I feel like a prostitute. But don't refuse money.
Goodbye.
You really have proven that you are not racist towards ghouls. Here is your reward. (+5 caps)
Live the time allotted to you well. Here, spend it before you die. (+5 caps)
[Deadmeat Walking] Can you tell me where the antidote is? 
I asked to be taken to the Glowing Sea, but we only approached its edge. You have not fulfilled the conditions for receiving life. What can I do?
But that's not fair! You yourself don’t want to go further with me!
Yes, you are trash that I have thrown into the dustbin. You get everything right.
[Speech Challenge][Kneel down] Please save my pathetic life, sir! I will name my child after you!
Nah, I can live in a world without a whore's child called Draugr.
Fine, go to New Rockopolis' clinic.
I'll suck your cock for this, sir!
Fine, go to New Rockopolis' clinic.
I understand. Have a good trip, sir.
It will be better and longer than your life.

Don't worry, I'll take care of him.
Scurry!

Edited by DSHV
Colour differentiation of lines

Facing a issue with Mile Dom. He somehow ended up dead before I could start his quest (dead in front of his house). I can resurrect him and get him as a follower but the initial dialogue doesn't trigger. I starts with "Time for Mile Dom" and I have the choices matching for any follower.

Once I have him as a follower, I can do the "Does he want anything" command but that doesn't trigger the quest either. Is there a way to recover this? The save with him alive is almost 16 hours of earlier.

Edit: The resurrected Dom's scripts seem broken in general. Like he doesn't walk around or fight during combat.

Edit 2: The Let's Talk -> Ask Questions has the 3 questions (goal, life and backgroundd) but immediately jumps to giving the ring to leave the conversation instead of "that's all"

Lets Talk also doesn't have the "Do you need something special". It only goes to "better fuck than talk"

Edited by nopoki6918

hey DSHV, are you planning on extending New Rockopolis on the next update?

I'm really tempted to kill everyone in the town for REASONS but I don't want to miss future content in case I do that

EDIT: I only killed the Tygers, Steve (the entrance guy) and a treacherous bald slut and holy shit dude, the other characters recognized what I did, everything got connected in the end. There was even extra dialogue after OOFing the Tygers. Awesome, dude

Edited by janedynamite
none
Posted (edited)
On 4/23/2024 at 4:51 PM, nopoki6918 said:

Facing a issue with Mile Dom.

I tested and everything works. When he dies, his quest goes to stage 100 and all other stages stop working. It's better to reload your save or try resetquest.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:40 AM, aziz7gamer said:

there is no other link other than mega?

Only mega. Is it not working for you?

On 4/24/2024 at 1:02 AM, janedynamite said:

hey DSHV, are you planning on extending New Rockopolis on the next update?

No.

Yes, the only person who cannot be killed there is the barmaid, but she can be killed after determining the fate of New Rockopolis. I've been keeping an eye on it. For example, when killing slaves from Steve's quest, the stages are skips to the next slave and so on.

7 minutes ago, leopardus said:

Hello, how to start this quest?

I knew I forgot something. The rotten landfill.

I understand that now is a bad time for an update for Fallout 4, but here is 1.8.2:

• Perverted Settlers: Raider: With a little quest. [Medic], [Strength];
  • Respect The Elder: Accompany a disgusting ghoul from the rotten landfill on his journey. He will give a bad escort Deadmeat Walking quest. [Passive Necrophile], [Ghoulish][Aquagirl][Ghoul's Washlet];
  • 2 new phrases for Brutus and Mile Dom;
  • Added to Basil's Desat-English dictionary 'Oy li?';
  • Bug fixes:
  1. Cool down Maxim's desire to organise more than one betrayal party;
  2. Extra removal for anus' package;
  3. Medical cumbot, formerly known as Curie, now heals radiation in addition to health when used;
  4. Dolly now accepts some items for the museum;
  5. The raider bouncer now mentions the door to Concord Speakeasy he supposedly guards;
  6. You can now save New Rockopolis from Maxim by killing Maxim;
  7. Replaced Gunner's sex scripts in Play Your Role (Also it's Play Your Role now, not Play your role).
Edited by DSHV
More answers

Hi, could anyone help please, as I'm a tad confused? So I pressed the button, did the trial & then the prison part but after visiting Maxon & getting assigned the Toilet Whore duty, in which I'm guessing is Dream Job? no quest appeared in my pip boy. I went to the toilet & cleaned up the piles of dirt but nothing else happened. When I go back to Maxon, the only option is either 'can I serve you Master' or 'can I ask you something'. I went to the classroom & did those brief few quests until all I get is the 'practise whore' option so now I really don't know what to do. How do I get the next quest or am I supposed to just press the button near the toilets to leave & get on with the quests outside? There's no button like the one mentioned near the shelves in Maxon's office to skip the introductory quests that I can see either so I'm kinda stumped.

16 hours ago, Douie said:

Is this voiced? I saw that there is a link to an old version, for 1.6 I think. 

Old versions of voice patches are working on new versions of the mod. It's just that new NPCs will not be voiced. I don't do the voices, so I can't say when.

9 hours ago, Jubei69 said:

There's no button like the one mentioned near the shelves in Maxon's office to skip the introductory quests that I can see either so I'm kinda stumped.

The button is on top of the shelves, you can jump to it or use tcl. For Press On you have to meet Piper.

9 hours ago, lordfirefly73 said:

Hi is the button in goodneighbour the only way to start the quests

Hi, only the primary main quest of the mod. The secondary main quest is almost unrelated to it, and the ending of tertiary depends on it. The remaining quests are not connected in any way; you can always start them if you know where.

3 hours ago, harvercode said:

no non-xdi patch for 1.8.2?

As always, I will wait for bug reports to make a new patch along with non-xdi.

Hmm, I'm not having much luck with getting the new 1.8.2 to work. Every time I try to load a save, the game crashes. No Buffout crash log is being generated. 

I tried disabling the various mods which can muck with script loading (High FPS Fix, Baka Scrapheap, Nvidia Reflex), but no luck. 

I can start a new game just fine, but when I eventually have to load a game or perform some room transitions, the game crashes. Version 1.8.1 doesn't have this problem. 

I also tried using Resaver to clean out v1.8.1 from an old save. I was able to load the old save, but when I went to transition to an indoor cell, the game crashed. 

I was only able to get a save to load by disabling about 80% of my mods, so I guess something in there isn't playing well with the new POS. I'll look into it more when I get a chance to see if I can narrow it down more. I wouldn't be surprised if its one of those INVB mods that conflicts with POS. 

Btw, I'm still running on the 1.10.163 version of Fallout before that recent patch. 

On 4/18/2024 at 6:53 PM, ezusoppp said:

is this mods story linear or are all these quests random?  because has a test to see if this work correctly im trying to trigger "toilet encounter" in the third rail and nothing happens.

If you've played one quest you've played them all tbh. 

3 hours ago, darklord2012 said:

I just updated this mod to 1.8.2 and now the game is crashing anytime I try to load any save. I'm wondering if this new update also requires the new next-gen update to run, because I'm currently blocking Steam from updating my game until more mods have been updated for it. 

Same here. I think I was able to get saves to load if I disabled like 80% of my load order, but I haven't narrowed down a conflict. 

Can anyone please explain what's meant to happen during 'Toilet Whore' please. I'm guessing that's supposed to be the 'Dream Job' quest? but it doesn't get listed in my pip boy so I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I went into the toilet but there are no quest markers & even after standing there for 20 minutes, nothing happened. All any of the synth mobsters will say to me is "huh?" so I just don't know what it is I'm supposed to be doing. Talking to Maxon doesn't reveal anything so at this point I'm just getting frustrated. As I also stated, there is no button in his office either so has something not worked installing or something? Both the trial & the prison parts worked fine but after Maxon appointed me Toilet Whore, nothing. I even left & went to visit Piper to see whether Press On would start but nope. When I went back to Maxon he offered no different options. Any assistance gratefully received, thanks.