ŠŠ°Š½ŠøŠ»Ńн Posted October 5 Posted October 5 ŠŠŠ ŠøŃŠæŃавиŃŃ ,Š½ŠµŃ Š½ŃŠ¶Š½Š¾Š¹ Š°Š½ŠøŠ¼Š°ŃŠøŠø ? Š²ŃŠµ оŃŃŠ°Š»ŃŠ½ŃŠµ ŃŠ°Š±Š¾ŃаŃŃ Š¾ŃŠ»ŠøŃноĀ
ZOro1991 Posted Wednesday at 01:12 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:12 PM I have installed Perverd, Perverted mechanics, TSEX HARDSHIP, Triggerwoman and a lot more. Is this mod compatible with them ? Because when i click on npc's from this mod nothing happens, no dialogue nothing
DSHV Posted yesterday at 11:05 AM Author Posted yesterday at 11:05 AM Ā On 10/3/2026 at 2:40 PM, PippinTom said: done this just recently, haven't time to test it. please verify if it's ok. Uploaded it to the mod page. Thank you. But I can't test it because I'm on a new system.Ā I deliberately organize the dialogue, knowing there will be a Non-XDI version. Non-essential lines will simply be hidden, while others are hiding for the time being to allow new ones to appear. All I have to do is change the main follower scenes and remove the XDI keyword. On 10/4/2026 at 6:04 AM, woodrealmelf said: hello want to ask im on MrBrandon office and i pick 4th option ready to work he says clean up here, how do i do that? he just repeats what he says This is an option to exit the dialogue; it doesn't do anything elseāit's just for flavor. On 10/5/2026 at 2:16 PM, ŠŠ°Š½ŠøŠ»Ńн said: ŠŠŠ ŠøŃŠæŃавиŃŃ ,Š½ŠµŃ Š½ŃŠ¶Š½Š¾Š¹ Š°Š½ŠøŠ¼Š°ŃŠøŠø ? ŠŃоблема в settings.includeTags = "Blowjob", ŃŠ°ŠŗŠ¾Š³Š¾ ŃŠµŠ³Š° ŠæŃŠ¾ŃŃŠ¾ неŃ. ŠŠ°Š“о Š±Ń ŃŠ±ŃаŃŃ ŃŃŠ¾ ŠøŠ· ŃŠŗŃŠøŠæŃŠ¾Š². On 10/7/2026 at 5:12 PM, ZOro1991 said: Because when i click on npc's from this mod nothing happens, no dialogue nothing You can check by running the mod without those other mods. And it might be installed incorrectly. What exactly did you install? 1
ZOro1991 Posted yesterday at 11:21 AM Posted yesterday at 11:21 AM 14 minutes ago, DSHV said: Ā Uploaded it to the mod page. Thank you. But I can't test it because I'm on a new system.Ā I deliberately organize the dialogue, knowing there will be a Non-XDI version. Non-essential lines will simply be hidden, while others are hiding for the time being to allow new ones to appear. All I have to do is change the main follower scenes and remove the XDI keyword. This is an option to exit the dialogue; it doesn't do anything elseāit's just for flavor. ŠŃоблема в settings.includeTags = "Blowjob", ŃŠ°ŠŗŠ¾Š³Š¾ ŃŠµŠ³Š° ŠæŃŠ¾ŃŃŠ¾ неŃ. ŠŠ°Š“о Š±Ń ŃŠ±ŃаŃŃ ŃŃŠ¾ ŠøŠ· ŃŠŗŃŠøŠæŃŠ¾Š². You can check by running the mod without those other mods. And it might be installed incorrectly. What exactly did you install? Ok, they are working, some of them propably have certain conditions before you can talk to them, the problem i'm currently having is with companions, for example Undien. She gets downed and i cannot stimpak her. I have Unlimited companion framework installed. So when she gets downed, dogmeat gets down aswell. I have to heal him to heal her...Ā
woodrealmelf Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 16 hours ago, DSHV said: his is an option to exit the dialogue; it doesn't do anything elseāit's just for flavor. ah but there is no actually option to tidy the office? it looks nice tho i was hoping to get more clients back to the club or something
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now