On 3/19/2024 at 6:45 PM, DSHV said:

I don't know how to remove PC's rads, although I can just equip a radaway on her.

In that case, it is alright as it is then. Thanks for considering it, though. And keep up the good work!

Edited by physalis
grammar

On 3/28/2024 at 10:37 PM, Данилян said:

Почему нет  мода

Ну это конкретный пример, Просто никто не додумался сделать такое.

On 3/29/2024 at 3:46 PM, Nightlistic said:

I see that the mod was updated on March 28 but the download option still only give the Jan 29 update.

The site considers text changes to a mod page as an update. Just added the link to the Russian translation.

On 3/31/2024 at 3:13 PM, Legitimate User C said:

having an issue where selecting dialog for sex doesn't actually start sex

Do animations work with other mods?

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

very strange quest name.

If you ask Johnny, you can guess why he denies his surname and is asexual. I thought it was funny to think what a player would think if they started the quest with a name like that.

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

AAF isn't able to find any animations during Hyperrectangle.

Well, I put special tags on these animations, probably wrong.

I've taken Braxton to DC and then took him as a follower together with curie.

I have 5 dialog options with braxton:

Trade, sex, teaching, wait, ending dialogue. 

Whatever option I chose in teaching, it only triggers a dialogue response. 

Is there something else I can expect from him?

(Is he meant to be a skyrim bruiser replicate for fallout? Or is that supposed to be the raider in DC prison?)

The dialogue options for both are quite limited and it doesn't seem to evolve to more/other options. Is my observation correct or do I miss something?

(DC toilet value is above 100)

On 3/31/2024 at 8:13 PM, Legitimate User C said:

having an issue where selecting dialog for sex doesn't actually start sex

I have similar problem. In my case sex dialog of shrike does not work. After I choose sex, aaf logo pops up for a very short time but nothing happens. After that, when I open aaf pressing home key there's no available actor. I think this happened after some mod updates including POS but not sure.

Heya! I've been playing through the mod for a while now and it's great! However, I have one feedback on it. I don't know how many people play on Survival Mode, but some of the quests expect you to:

Go to the quest giver (eg.: Salem) -> Who gives an objective at the complete opposite end of the Commonwealth (eg.: Glowing Sea) -> Then expects you to go all the way back to the quest giver. (Salem again)

It would be really nice if quests, that have no need to be all around the Commonwealth, could be more local. Again, no hate or anything, I just made this one observation while playing through the mod on Survival. 

On 4/3/2024 at 12:57 PM, Johnny SIlverhand Pistol said:

The Button in Goodneighbor just crashes my game everytime? What could be causing this? Is it the first quest in the mod?

This button teleports to aaatetempleofishtar. What version of the mod are you using? Maybe reinstalling the mod will help?

On 4/4/2024 at 1:30 PM, dude7189 said:

Is there something else I can expect from him?

No, that's all. Except he has content from Mile Dom. Bruiser's version is Brutus and Mile Dom.

On 4/5/2024 at 12:30 AM, dude7189 said:

Anyone knows what to do with it?

If the quest with Braxton is completed, then the package can be thrown away.

On 4/6/2024 at 12:39 PM, Legitimate User C said:

Yes even other quest mods can activate animations

Maybe sometimes sex scripts are not working correctly. Does this happen often?

21 hours ago, LongingSubset9 said:

Who gives an objective at the complete opposite end of the Commonwealth (eg.: Glowing Sea) -> Then expects you to go all the way back to the quest giver. (Salem again)

Is this the quest where the hypnotist abuses PC? This is intended as a mockery. I thought it's fun.

13 hours ago, User20-19 said:

Hey i'm posting because i'm having constant crash when going in the dugout inn and the cult cave near sanctuary here is my crash log

Is everything ok with the mod disabled? You can check for conflicts with other mods with FO4Edit or by disabling and enabling them one by one.

7 hours ago, DSHV said:

Is everything ok with the mod disabled? You can check for conflicts with other mods with FO4Edit or by disabling and enabling them one by one.

When the mod is disabled everything is ok i can enter dugout inn no problem and with FO4Edit there is no conflict where the crashes happened

Edit:

Also when i deleted Silver Lewis from the mod it stopped crashing the game

Edited by User20-19

Love this mod, do have an issue though. Every time I speak to Maxim he wants to throw the betrayal party again. I've already done it once and completed it, but now when it starts nobody responds to my attempts to talk and I end up loading a save and not talking to Maxim and go somewhere else, how do I get him to give me a quest to advance the quest line with him?

I have done the 2nd set of filming but don't know what to do now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated 

Hello again, Awesome mod, it's actually quite huge. I asked awhile ago about the triumvirate quest. I've already completed it once , but now every time I return to the base and start off in Maxim's office if I ask if he has anything else , or whatever the line is that usually initiates a new quest he just initiates the betrayal party again, which I wouldn't mind doing again if it helped advance the quest line, but it doesn't actually start correctly, no new notice of quest starting, nothing in quest log etc and nobody properly responds to me trying to initiate dialog with them. So i end up reloading save and just leaving the office and go do other stuff. any suggestions on how to proceed with quest line?

Also on an earlier reply you said look at readme in archive,, I know i'm going to sound stupid but where do I find the archive?? I have looked all over and am just not seeing it I guess.

Thanks again for an awesome mod. I will be adding it's counterpart in skyrim next playthrough

love this mod. Can I suggest an idea to the author? Since you are making perks, and the main character gradually “breaks” and becomes submissive, could you add the “reduce damage to raiders” perk? It would certainly change her forever. But this is also good for gameplay.

On 4/8/2024 at 10:53 PM, User20-19 said:

Also when i deleted Silver Lewis from the mod it stopped crashing the game

He wears the costume of PC's neighbors in the pre-war Sanctuary Hills, maybe that's the reason?

On 4/9/2024 at 10:32 AM, tgrant349 said:

Every time I speak to Maxim he wants to throw the betrayal party again.

Of course, in the condition of the dialog are not stages of the quest itself. Try setstage AAAPOSCureforLust 100, but before free Curie-slave from Ginevra, or you'll original Curie forever.

On 4/9/2024 at 1:09 PM, dude7189 said:

Im not able to throw away quest items. Any advice?

Try help "Anus Mason's Package" 0, player.removeitem it's id 1.

On 4/14/2024 at 2:28 AM, FUCK NO IM NOT DOIN THAT said:

Hey i cant quite figure out what to do. I just got out of the prison stuff at the beginning and can go around the base but what now?

Ask Maxim for quests.

--//--

So, Fallout TV series... Maybe it inspired someone to come up with some ideas for the mod?

Spoiler  |

|

|

\/

Spoiler

They want to canonise the particular Vault-tec theory. I'm glad I made the Easter egg:

Spoiler

Added a skeleton in a Vault-Tec robe with a pistol to the Basil's intercontinental communications bunker.

16 hours ago, DSHV said:

Maybe it inspired someone to come up with some ideas for the mod?

What kind of Ideas do you need? I have one that is similar to Becoming Hearty Again.

False Hope

Spoiler

So, the Player encounters a new terminal near the home plate in Diamond City, which shows what the Player did to find Gadget. Apparently, Gadget sold the footage from your humiliating statements and actions to a mad, paranoid (ghoul) scientist, Dr.Obsidian. He says he wants 7 pieces of one of his important technology that was scattered across the Commonwealth when the 7 different raiders raided his facilities all at once. Apparently he says that he was a part of an offshoot of the Institute, they were working on something that could cleanse radiation on a large scale. Partly, out of shame, and hoping that life would be improved with radiation gone, you agree.

As you agree he says that this terminal has the core part of the item, where you would bring back each piece. However, he wouldn't always be available so he needs this terminal to take a picture of you to allow you to access it when he is not here. With that, you feel multiple bright flashes in front of your eyes. Subconsciously, you now start to trust Dr. Obsidian a lot and believe that all men are very trustworthy. [Gain Perk: Gullible Bimbo]

The actual purpose of the device was to hypnotize the leaders of various factions, but new Dr. Obsidian has another use for them. You see, pre-war, he was also a lawyer. Your junior, nerdy, perverted Lawyer to be exact. The radiation mutated him in such a way that boosted his intellect and his head to amazing levels. Although it came with a few mental disorders, but his intellect was enough for his team to look past his ghoul features. However, while he was collecting materials to rebuild, he came across you. You who looked just like you did 200 years ago.

And so, his libido was aroused once again, and he began to plan. He realized that he could get you and any other female across the entire wasteland, alongside regaining all of his lost work from the raid.

So you can plan 7 different raiders/quests where each quest would add another perk that changes your interaction with Dr. Obsidian in some way. After you get the first piece back from a raider, he will agree to meet you and you will get a place marker to his Lab. So a few perks I had in mind were:

1. [Gullible Bimbo] You start to trust Dr. Obsidian a lot and believe that all men are very trustworthy.
  2. [Necrotic Lover] You feel extremely horny whenever you look at Dr.Obsidian or any other Ghoul.
  3. [Lone Temptress] You feel very comfortable in using your feminine wiles to get your way... too much in fact.
  4. [Submissive Servant] You feel compelled to obey any commands given by a Man that you like.
  5. [Synced Sensations] You feel that your desires are the same as Dr. Obsidian. You can no longer deny his desires.
  6. [Submissive Slave] You obey Dr. Obsidian without question. [This is an upgrade for Submissive Servant.]
  7. [Willing Slave] All of Dr. Obsidian's subconscious commands are now perceivable by you, but you accept them all as something that is natural to you. You now belong to Dr. Obsidian.