Hello, I just restarted player F4. but hit a snag. Can't start a new game (CTD) with POS V1.7 or 1.8. No problems With 1.6. POS is a the end of my modlist. Is there a known issue with sim settlements 2 (it's the reason i restarted a new game). Thanks

Edited by amigafan77

On 2/1/2024 at 5:28 PM, hoiblobvis said:

I have a problem with woman is dog's best friend.

Di-Dinky won't stop? In what sense? Does he go somewhere? He will follow PC in the quest, but when you reaches the specific quest areas he will stop following. However, even if his AI behaviour has not changed, you can still talk to him and continue the quest.

On 2/2/2024 at 1:38 PM, amigafan77 said:

Can't start a new game (CTD) with POS V1.7 or 1.8.

Can you disable POS, start a new game, and then re-enable POS after leaving Vault 111, for example?

8 hours ago, Blackicket said:

Where can i find John for Happily Ever After quest?

At the entrance to Ghoultry, behind the trash can.

after a while I'm finally using Xana as a follower, and after some in-game hours she's just slowly walking towards me (same vanilla follower behavior when they are about to give you a increase relationship talk). Whenever she gets near me, she locks me in dialogue "Vic?" and the usual talk options show up, but no extra dialogue anywhere

am I missing something? I currently have MIle Dom's snowbunny global set to 1. My dignity is around 160 is this normal? lol

But either way Xana is pretty cool, don't know how I missed out on her

On 2/5/2024 at 8:44 AM, DSHV said:

Can you disable POS, start a new game, and then re-enable POS after leaving Vault 111, for example?

I dis as you wrote. Started a new game with POS disable : ok - leaving vault 111 : ok - save : OK - load : CTD . If i manually replace the POS 3 files in data with those en the V1.6, no issue when loading the saved game.

Noob's question : I installed the Enhanced dialog mod, i don't need to install the no-xdi patch ?

And i thank you for this mod and the time taken for the support.

Edited by amigafan77
On 2/5/2024 at 8:44 AM, DSHV said:

Di-Dinky won't stop? In what sense? Does he go somewhere? He will follow PC in the quest, but when you reaches the specific quest areas he will stop following. However, even if his AI behaviour has not changed, you can still talk to him and continue the quest.

No its more of just dog/dogmeat won't stop fucking the player character maybe its bc i have kinda scuffed the AAF instalation but i don't really know where to ask for that with help. as far as my testing normal animations just work with it eventually stopping but i don't know if this mods animations fall under something or that you can force stop it. I am still new to fallout 4 NSFW modding that might also be the problem. I also done the brother is a deathclaw quest wich weirdly one raider was made essential and with that the deathclaw won't stop fucking the player character, but maybe its that specific animation pack bc i don't know how to continue the phase's.

14 hours ago, janedynamite said:

am I missing something?

I thought I fixed it. Well, it's not a bug, the game has seen that the relationship has grown and wants to start a dialog to increase the relationship, but I didn't add it. Try Setstage AAACOMXana 390. And with dignity: this is the amount of dignity lost.

13 hours ago, amigafan77 said:

Noob's question : I installed the Enhanced dialog mod, i don't need to install the no-xdi patch ?

Probably some mod in conflict with POS. Try turning on the mods one at a time and see at which crash occurs.

You must install the Non-XDI patch. XDI adds the ability to have more than 4 dialog options. As far as I know, other dialog mods simply change the interface. In the XDI version, dialogs have an XDI keyword, and if the game doesn't find something, it crashes.

12 hours ago, hoiblobvis said:

I also done the brother is a deathclaw quest

I seem to remember someone having this problem with Bait. The problem was an incorrect installation of AAF or the 'Home' or other hotkey.

I don't remember the quest with a brother and a Deathclaw, is it with Everly Bridge or with the superheroine Nudella?

Edited by DSHV
9 hours ago, DSHV said:

I seem to remember someone having this problem with Bait. The problem was an incorrect installation of AAF or the 'Home' or other hotkey.

I don't remember the quest with a brother and a Deathclaw, is it with Everly Bridge or with the superheroine Nudella?

its the quest where a woman from salum outside the museum of witchcraft asks you to find her 2 children one woman one deathclaw in lexington.

so i em having an issue starting the clockwork family quest, in that i just can't find them lol. i have looked all around the murkwater site,just curious if i em blind or if one of my other mods are conflicting with their location .which when i say i have looked all around i have checked every nearby location all of which are added by other mods so kind of starting to lean toward them being overwritten by another mod instead of me just being blind .

On 2/7/2024 at 10:12 PM, hoiblobvis said:

its the quest where a woman from salum outside the museum of witchcraft asks you to find her 2 children one woman one deathclaw in lexington.

It seems to be from another mod, as I don't remember creating such a quest.

9 hours ago, wrathofancile said:

so i em having an issue starting the clockwork family quest, in that i just can't find them lol.

They are very close to the settlement if you go to the border of the map. Try to find them with V.A.T.S.

6 hours ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

Does Grey Stoopkid actually do the settlers? 

No, he's just for flavor.

On 2/7/2024 at 1:12 PM, hoiblobvis said:

It's from Boston Breeder.

question on the [quest divide and rule]

i have escaped from the deadpool and i send sarah to goodneighbor. i took my gear from the chest near the deadpool but the quest log does not update.

the quest marker still point me to the chest but its empty and the quest log tells me to return to mister darkwater but i dont know where he is and the quest does not show me so im stuck... can someone help me ? where to find mister darkwater or how to advance the quest 

On 2/11/2024 at 1:18 AM, xyzxyz said:

What animation is supposed to start when Nora kneels down to Kellogg in Fort Hagen?

Just sex, maybe a blowjob.

On 2/13/2024 at 2:18 AM, calibre123 said:

where to find mister darkwater or how to advance the quest 

In Maxim's base (the button in Goodneighbor).

20 hours ago, zirablack said:

That is, if I have already completed this branch, then I will not finish the quest? (Maxim is dead)

Yes. I thought Tyger should have a check on Maxim's life.

I ran into an issue with Brutus. He's glitched for me, after recruiting him, he is now following me, but he only says the "I'm waiting" dialogue. The jailer that should've disappeared after recruiting him is also back, but he won't respond. Is there a way to fix this?

What triggers the start of the Mole Rat Race?

The reason why I ask is that to my knowledge I finished A Maid to Order (Robot is at Vault 111) and Johnny has no job currently for me.

I hessitate to force start it via console command as I suspect there might be important hidden triggers for it that might cause trouble down the line.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:44 PM, Enjoyar said:

ran into an issue with Brutus. He's glitched for me, after recruiting him, he is now following me, but he only says the "I'm waiting" dialogue.

Maybe the game has lost the mod's scripts? Try installing them from POSScripts.

On 2/16/2024 at 9:18 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

does the corrupting companions thing work with a male PC?

I usually do a gender check at the very beginning of a quest, and if it passes, there are no further checks.

23 hours ago, magickchris said:

johnny has nothing new for me after i completed friends we made

Friends We Made >=30 and Maid to Order <10. He gives out quests randomly, so it may take several tries.

11 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

What triggers the start of the Mole Rat Race?

Mole Rat Race <10 and Maid to Order == 51. He gives out quests randomly, so it may take several tries.

On 2/2/2024 at 10:38 AM, amigafan77 said:

Hello, I just restarted player F4. but hit a snag. Can't start a new game (CTD) with POS V1.7 or 1.8. No problems With 1.6. POS is a the end of my modlist. Is there a known issue with sim settlements 2 (it's the reason i restarted a new game). Thanks

Same as you...

6 hours ago, Gameseeker30 said:

Same as you...

Don't start a new game with POS enabled. Start a new game without it, play until you leave Vault 111, then install POS. It will likely solve your problem. 

Where do you find the data you need in the Maid to order quest?  I've opened all 4 terminals, 3 by found key & 1 hacked, and did not find it.  A hint please?

UPDATE: I finally advanced the quest.  Without posting spoilers, it involves the robot and then talking to the master until the correct response is triggered.  I just had to be more patient. On a positive note, this quest had much more content than I expected.  It was definitely worth the trouble to finally get to the end!  

Edited by robert.marquis