i click the button in goodneighbour and it says "button is not functioning" is there a way around this? i got it working once when i updated the mod to the latest version but i started a new playthrough and its not working again. i seen something about maxim's office but i have no idea where that is.

EDIT: I worked it out, need to press it like 4 times

Edited by magickchris
51 minutes ago, magickchris said:

i click the button in goodneighbour and it says "button is not functioning" is there a way around this? i got it working once when i updated the mod to the latest version but i started a new playthrough and its not working again. i seen something about maxim's office but i have no idea where that is.

If I recall, the button must be pushed several times before the event is triggered. Before the "point of no retturn", you are given several chances to reconsider. Try pushing again.

The link given in the downloads is saying the file is no longer there. Is there another place I can get the game file?

Edit: I copy and pasted the link given into another browser and it is now accessing the folder and downloading the mod. 

Edited by Junki_Ito

my game freezes on a loading screen whenever i try to enter rockopolis via the [attack] conversation setting, im just tryna explore every option in the mod and this is stopping me from doing it, nothing is conflicting with the mod either as i can enter it normally via the enslavement part

Running into a problem with this mod, I was constantly getting a crash on Curie's quest to get her a synth body, I'd get the notification to talk to the caretaker and the game would crash, I'd also get random fast travel crashes while waiting the day after you leave her with Amari. I tried disabling mods that affected her and nothing helped, then since this one has a quest for her I'd give it a try and without POS installed the quest continued without a problem. I'm a little nervous now to reinstall this mod now that Curie is a synth. 

On 2/23/2024 at 8:35 AM, monster_heart said:

i missing something its the 1.8.1 version

The mod simply adds NPCs and quests, there are no complex scripts. Does the game work with AAF? Or there may be a mod conflict.

On 2/23/2024 at 10:05 AM, not a BT shirt said:

my game freezes on a loading screen whenever i try to enter rockopolis via the [attack] conversation setting

Then the game will take all the items away, maybe when with loading of the location, this overloads the game more. Try to get through without any items. Either way, the PC will be enslaved and sent to Tyger, only Durwood's quest will be lost.

On 2/24/2024 at 4:50 PM, Guverride said:

Добрый день. Есть ли у мода актуальный русский перевод?

Добрый. Когда перевод выкладывают сюда, то я закрепляю ссылку на главной странице.

On 2/24/2024 at 11:45 PM, darklord2012 said:

I'm a little nervous now to reinstall this mod now that Curie is a synth. 

Well, the mod uses her global variable to check if she is a synth or not. Also in the quest the mod disable her and enable the mod's clone, then enable her back. The mod does not only do it with her, although when she is enabled she has the default inventory, so before disabling, the game will give all her stuff to the player.

I really enjoyed the Road of Doom part of the quest Play Your Role.

Is it possible to repeat that part of the quest?
Can you make Dodge Kneeborn stay in the dugout Inn after the Play Your Role quest?

I tried resetting the quest but Kneeborn didn't spawn again :(
It would be fun earning some caps this way.

On 2/27/2024 at 12:22 AM, xyzxyz said:

The gunners that are waiting for Nora on top of the vault in Play your Role didn't start sex although the dialogue said so.

Yes, it's quite possible I didn't add the sex script. I'm testing the mod with AAF disabled for speed.

On 2/27/2024 at 12:44 AM, xyzxyz said:

Is Talk to Johnny the last finished quest stage of Play your role right now? I followed him to his truck schelter but he has no new jobs.

No, then he will give No Incest In This Quest, you may need to ask him several times, since he gives out quests randomly. Depending on the outcome of this quest, he may give Hyperrectangle.

On 2/27/2024 at 1:39 AM, xyzxyz said:

1.8.1 has no esp?

There is.

14 hours ago, Awa_treehouse said:

Is it possible to repeat that part of the quest?

Maybe with the reset command or try to teleport to this location. The quest itself was quite difficult to make. There are two different dungeons for male and female PCs.

So I've ran into an issue with the first quest with Johnny "The Friends We Make" I go to Concord, I go and talk to the Raider Bouncer, and all I get is the constant loop dialog of him talking about a plug I have making him horny. Can't get the quest to progress because of this. Anything I can do for this? I went inside the Speakeasy and tried to talk to Basil, and get the same looped dialog about a butt plug I'm not even wearing making her horny but I can't actually get any real dialog to trigger with any of the raiders to progress this quest. So I tried to force complete the quest using console commands but the reference ID that is given for the quest when you console command all your active quests to get their ID won't work.

On 3/2/2024 at 5:57 PM, xyzxyz said:

Vortex won't find it when I install 1.8.1.

But this is in the archive of the mod.

On 3/3/2024 at 11:13 AM, espguy said:

The skyrim mod had quests for a male character, is a ny of this mod quests playable with a male character?

Yes, but there is less content.

On 3/3/2024 at 12:30 PM, Nightlistic said:

about a plug I have making him horny.

This is some other mod. There is a specific dialogue about buttplugs in the mod, but it is in the Museum of Lewdness quest and with a special NPC.

I need a clue to get past the second door in the k-21b bunker during along the way, ive looked high and low for a code and nothing, i have a personel log, an evacution plan and a key but none help. basil says use brute force and i got the power armor but that doesnt seem to help either. ive been stuck on this for about a week now. any help or clue would be much appreciated. thank you in advance :)

hi DSHV,

Congratulation for the good work. POS has become a "must play" mods. Current version is really good!

I was playing Wear and Tear with Bad ending  (with a hard save before starting as advised 😉) but as my vault dweller was killed.,  I was thinking it's not aligned with Maxim Dickson mindset and personality. I mean this guy is motivated by long term revenge...On other hand i like mods that integrate other mods like Violate with Raider Pet or Bound in public.

It could be cool to integrate POS with a mod like Commonwealth Slaver. Maxim Dickson can decide as a final revenge action to sell the dweller to scary Slavers in CS and make a great profit and terrible revenge . 1 stone 2 birds....

Edited by ectrshgpp

ik i kinda asked this before but i was actually having a problem with a different mod not this one (the quest had the same name). but with the quest "woman's a dog best friend" i cannot talk to di dinky. even though problems of the survivor is at the bottom of my mod list.

image.jpeg

On 3/6/2024 at 7:35 PM, magickchris said:

any help or clue would be much appreciated. thank you in advance

Spoiler

The code should be written on the ceiling. This is hell, turning the inscription over gives us the code 7734.

On 3/6/2024 at 11:30 PM, ectrshgpp said:

I was thinking it's not aligned with Maxim Dickson mindset and personality.

Hi. Yes, this is not a full ending, but rather an Easter egg. There is a time skip happening during which Nat manages to grow up, and the party takes place in the captured Diamond City.

On 3/8/2024 at 10:57 AM, hoiblobvis said:

i cannot talk to di dinky. even though problems of the survivor is at the bottom of my mod list.

The reason why you need to put the mod at the very bottom is that POS makes some animal races talk, and other mods can return them to their default state. Do other raider dogs (like Bait) from the mod talk?

I love this mod bro, literally the one and only sex quest mod available.
Im really thankful for your work..I been enjoyin it alot despite not being into humilliation and that kind of stuff haha hopefully u can add more consensual histories in the future were the protagonist is not necesarily being humilliated (like the one with basil or the threesome with those settlers) 

On 3/9/2024 at 1:54 PM, DSHV said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The code should be written on the ceiling. This is hell, turning the inscription over gives us the code 7734.

Hi. Yes, this is not a full ending, but rather an Easter egg. There is a time skip happening during which Nat manages to grow up, and the party takes place in the captured Diamond City.

The reason why you need to put the mod at the very bottom is that POS makes some animal races talk, and other mods can return them to their default state. Do other raider dogs (like Bait) from the mod talk?

idk which quest bait is so i don't know for sure but problems of the survivor is at the bottom well not fully but even if i put it past the voice lines it still doesn't work or do you want plugins to be at the bottom?
also how do i actually get my normal stuff that was stolen back from the chest? 

edit: i put problems of the survivor lowest on the plugin priority wich fixed it

edit edit: due to me already having talked to the docter transformo before in this save file he has no diologe besides "i want to be a bitch again"
image.png.f91aed7bea29eb9c431b3ea1de6cefe6.png

Edited by hoiblobvis