22 minutes ago, ouroboroslapse said:

can this mod be played as male pc or strictly for female pc?

You can do it as a male, but you have to do the console command: set AAAiamsissy to 1

It's mentioned in the description. 

20 hours ago, Umbopo65 said:

Anyone else getting a 'Failed to extract' error when down loading from downloads to MO2?  Is there a new way to download and I missed the instructions?

I get that as a fluke sometimes when the file didn't download correctly. I just delete it and try the download again. 

9 hours ago, lavatube said:

I get that as a fluke sometimes when the file didn't download correctly. I just delete it and try the download again. 

Thanks for replying, mine seems a bit more consistent.

4 hours ago, Umbopo65 said:

Thanks for replying, mine seems a bit more consistent.

Well this mod is packed in a .rar file format, which is a bit less common. You might try using 7-zip to unpack it and then repack it in a .7z or .zip format. If the file is intact, you should be able to do that. 

Edited by lavatube
3 hours ago, lavatube said:

Well this mod is packed in a .rar file format, which is a bit less common. You might try using 7-zip to unpack it and then repack it in a .7z or .zip format. If the file is intact, you should be able to do that. 

Nice, I will try that.  

On 4/28/2024 at 2:22 AM, xyzxyz said:

From what quest is that dialogue picture with Piper?

Press On.

On 4/28/2024 at 6:07 AM, lavatube said:

Hmm, I'm not having much luck with getting the new 1.8.2 to work.

I didn't do anything new that I hadn't done in previous updates.

On 4/28/2024 at 10:24 AM, E_Nigma said:

If you've played one quest you've played them all tbh. 

Yeah, all quests in all RPGs are sets of “Talk to this NPC”, “Kill this NPC”, “Pick up this item”, “Activate this object”, etc. If you think about it, this is an excellent philosophical metaphor for our lives.

On 4/28/2024 at 10:05 PM, Jubei69 said:

Anyone else able to find that button near the shelves in Maxon's office?

At the very top of the shelves.

On 4/29/2024 at 12:54 PM, Umbopo65 said:

Anyone else getting a 'Failed to extract' error when down loading from downloads to MO2?

Need to download from MEGA link. It might be worth unpacking the archive and archiving the content again.

On 4/29/2024 at 3:23 PM, Jubei69 said:

Any assistance gratefully received, thanks.

Try reinstalling the mod and installing POSScripts as a separate mod.

On 4/29/2024 at 7:22 PM, zhuguannan said:

Woman is Dog's Best Friend - at where do i trigger this quest?

This is part of Tyger's quest from New Rockopolis.

On 4/30/2024 at 8:40 AM, ouroboroslapse said:

can this mod be played as male pc or strictly for female pc?

Yes, but a male will have less content. Or he can play female content with the code.

So after playing Commonwealth Slavers & Nuka Ride, I thought I'd give this a try but the difference was night & day. Whereas they worked pretty much perfectly, this was a nightmare. It was all working fine at first but then Toilet Whore was broken. There were no npc's in the toilet, no quest markers & nothing to tell me what to do so I just ended up standing there like an idiot waiting for something to happen but it never did. I went to Maxon's office but the button that's supposed to be near the shelves isn't there in my game so I thought I'd go outside to see if I could trigger any of those quests. I enlisted Vana, the 'dommy mommy' in the Goodneighbour bar but after just a few hours, all I got from her was 'Vic' every time I went near her & she wouldn't tell me what she wanted so I had to dismiss her. I then met Jonny in Lexington but when I spoke to him in Vault 111, if I asked him to tell me about himself rather than 'Got job' there was no option to exit dialogue, meaning I had to reload the cell. Then, when I went back to Maxon the office door was locked with no key or option to open the damn door to leave & at that point I'm like, 'yeah, I'm done!' I mean, I've played some broken mods before but this one is a trainwreck!

31 minutes ago, kragon35 said:

This mod is a blatant disrespect to all the women in the world. After seeing the content in this mod I am disgusted beyond belief. I am genuinely curious where does the mod author live because this mod shows such serious utter disrespect for women that I think the country where the mod author lives has no respect for women. Maybe the mod author lives in Afghanisthan or a similar third world country where they don't respect women, its unbelievable and disgusting at the same time. And my god the english is so bad that I have no words to describe.

This disrespectful mod is only alive because of loverslab. Other sites like Nexusmods or Moddb would have taken it down a long time ago.

To the mod author I have a question: Did you think of your family members like your Mother, Sister or Wife when you made this disgusting and disrespectful mod?

Erm.... why are you here? lol. This is Loverslab. Its pretty much entire 'raison d'etre' is because Nexus doesn't like adult mods & in all fairness to the guy, he made it abundantly clear regarding the content of this mod. Going as far as giving repeat warnings both on here & even when starting the mod so if you ignored all that, I'm afraid that's on you! If you don't like hot dogs, don't order one in a diner.

6 hours ago, Jubei69 said:

Erm.... why are you here? lol. This is Loverslab. Its pretty much entire 'raison d'etre' is because Nexus doesn't like adult mods & in all fairness to the guy, he made it abundantly clear regarding the content of this mod. Going as far as giving repeat warnings both on here & even when starting the mod so if you ignored all that, I'm afraid that's on you! If you don't like hot dogs, don't order one in a diner.

Wait till they find out about Boston Breeder. 😉 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DSHV said:

Press On.

I didn't do anything new that I hadn't done in previous updates.

Yeah, all quests in all RPGs are sets of “Talk to this NPC”, “Kill this NPC”, “Pick up this item”, “Activate this object”, etc. If you think about it, this is an excellent philosophical metaphor for our lives.

At the very top of the shelves.

Need to download from MEGA link. It might be worth unpacking the archive and archiving the content again.

Try reinstalling the mod and installing POSScripts as a separate mod.

This is part of Tyger's quest from New Rockopolis.

Yes, but a male will have less content. Or he can play female content with the code.

I finally tracked down what mod was causing the CTD when loading a save with Problems of Survivor 1.8.2 installed. You'll never believe this. It was "Grease Rat Garbs" of all things! Specifically it was one of their leveled list patches "Grease Rat Garbs - Raider Leveled List Patch". To get an existing save to work, I had to remove the bad mod, purge the old Problems of Survivor in Resaver, and then reload the save to let the new POS 1.8.2 install.  

Looking at their support forums, there's been reports of that clothing mod causing CTD for other scenarios.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45813

Edited by lavatube
Posted (edited)

Heyo,
Great mod, really fun sofar, but i have a question !
I found Ginerva, but how do i get Curie (She has her Synth body) to be changed by her ?
Talking about the "Cure for Lust" Quest, how to trigger it.

Edited by Slixx
21 hours ago, Alturistix said:

He appears when you talk to Silver Louis in Dugout Inn.

After some time or where/when would he show up, talked with Silver Louis, but sofar Mr NTR did not show up.

On 3/31/2023 at 10:37 PM, DSHV said:

Talk to Maxim Dickson: did he give all the quests from the mod description? You may have done all of them.

--//--

I have quite a few more ideas.
-Wasteland Survival Guide For Women for the Museum of Lewdness. There may be other new exhibits;
-Continuation of Revelation - People Management: New simulation, education of slaves, impostors for Sole Survivor, slavers parties, new newspaper, sale of Curie and Cait;
-Shrike's Whodunit quest. Whore Done It is grammatically correct name for the quest?
-The Hero of Ages about Church of the Sole Survivor. Still wondering if this should be done?
-More content to Buzz?
-Johnny's new quest. I can roughly imagine what will be there (after all, I made a couple of hints for this), but I don’t know how the quest will look like and what will need to be done there. Any ideas for an interesting quest?

Where can we find the imposters for Sole Survivor from People Management?

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 4:42 PM, Jubei69 said:

I mean, I've played some broken mods before but this one is a trainwreck!

But if everything works for me and for others, then the problem is on your end. It's just pure logic. If the game does not see dialogues, we can assume that part of the mod was lost during installation, which means you need to try reinstalling or trying a different version. Toilet Duty is not a quest, but an NPC with dialogues. Quests are given by Maxim. The button is at the very top of the top shelf in Maxim's office. With Xana try setstage AAACOMXana 390.

16 hours ago, Slixx said:

Talking about the "Cure for Lust" Quest, how to trigger it.

You must request quests from Maxim Dickson. He will give it randomly if the conditions are right.

4 hours ago, Slixx said:

After some time or where/when would he show up, talked with Silver Louis, but sofar Mr NTR did not show up.

You need to ask him about new settlers. He will summon them in random order. One of them - Mr. NTR.

2 hours ago, physalis said:

Where can we find the imposters for Sole Survivor from People Management?

In Expansion quest.

I made 1.8.2 on the Non-XDI version, so the upgrade could break the dialogs. Download 1.8.2XDI to fix my mistake. 1.8.2Non-XDI patch is also available, as is 1.8.2POSScript!

While I was cleaning up my mess, I made a list of all the mod scenes that use the XDI keyword:

Spoiler

AAAAlongTheWay all 2
AAAAssassinsQuest Start Questions CardGame
AAABacktoOffice Start
AAABacktoOfficeMeetings Interrogation
AAABlackmailLover Cell After
AAABloodMoon Start
AAABOSHazing Start
AAAChangingLove AfterSecret Fallon FinalSex
AAAComAlice Questions Scene
AAAComBrutus Entertainment Joke Questions scene
AAAComGrendel Lewd Questions Rejection Scene
AAAComMileDom Scene Device Criticalhit apologies 
AAAComNate/nora scene
aaacomxana beating Questions scene! 
AAAEarthEmperorQuest start
aaaelectricradsheep start
aaafriendswemade drinking maid race bunker 
aaaghoulencounter start
aaagoodboysandbaggirl female
AAAGreaseLove start Questions 
AAAHappilyEverAfter bitchwoman smellypit stephen 
aaahardrowtohoe reality wedding 
AAAHoneyImHome start 
AAAHRTHExcommunication start raider 
AAAJustaFewCaps start tencaps
AAALiquidBeggar start
AAAMaidtoOrder start 
AAAMinutewoman photoset
AAAMixingSpecies start
AAAMoleRatRace start seanafter
AAAMuseumofLewdnessQuest Questions eddie 
AAAMutantsBestFriend start mutameet 
AAANoIncest start 
AAANRAnotherBrick CUNT 
AAANRCounterespionage start lessie
AAANRDogsBestFriend first-fourthstop
AAAOmnisAmansServusEst start liberation 
aaapacifism firstaid mutants gallinaslife revelation 
aaaperfectbrat start journey life lessons
AAAPOSBecomingHeartyAgain insults she
AAAPOSCureforLust frankie
AAAPOSDirtySunset drifter interrogation boss 
aaaposdivideandrule end
AAAPOSDreamJob interview03
AAAPOSExpansion start vincent
AAAPOSHardTimes warder 
AAAPOSPeopleManagement start 
AAAPOSRenaissance ntrchoice
AAAPOSRenaissanceSequel king hero fallen fanone 
aaaposrevelation king queentalk
AAAPOSUndicking start
AAAPOSVersus speech food dogs
aaaproblemofsurvivor start wastelife maxtalk test 
aaapspickupartist start
AAAPSSatyromaniac start 
AAAPSSexist start
AAAPSUnwantedNeighbor start 
AAASnowbunnySeason sophia 
aaastalkerquest assault follow 
AAASuperFriends start servebrain 
AAASuperRomance start dragonborn
aaatoiletencounter end 
AAAVenusinBallisticFiber explanation

Edited by DSHV
Update!
On 5/3/2024 at 1:44 AM, Slixx said:

After some time or where/when would he show up, talked with Silver Louis, but sofar Mr NTR did not show up

Did you ask him about any people or rumors? Its only after triggering his dialogue that Mr.NTR will spawn in the Dugout Inn.

Any chance of adding more holotapes of the good mother and housewife series and/or possibly a quest to find them to use as references or info to help/assist npcs (mother, father, offspring (that is an adult), and maybe a bully to sort out their dramas and potentially have different endings for the holotapes and npc scenarios

How do I get Undien? I visited the Book Store, talked to her, but I cannot recruit her. Whenever I talk or walk near her she'd just say something like 'My favorite owner' and the dialogue would just cut.

Is this a bug/conflict with something? I checked the dialogue quest (AAACOMUndien) and it reports that the quest is running, but it's on stage 0. I did not get the I Have Mouth, and I Must Scream quest yet (though I'm not entirely sure I understand how it starts).

Overall the mod is very rich in content (which is a massive plus), but lacks a lot of polish.

On 5/5/2024 at 7:23 AM, not a BT shirt said:

Any chance of adding more holotapes

Maybe.

18 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

How do I get Undien?

She has no conditions in the next phase. She has 2 personalities, which depend on the global variable AAAUndiensPersonality, which must be either 0 or 1. I Have Mouth, and I Must Scream quest is already finished for you. It is needed for the initial dialogue and as a condition for recruiting a companion. You can recruit her with setstage AAACOMUndien 80 and dismiss with 90.

On 5/6/2024 at 10:40 PM, CuteAngela said:

How do i start the mod?

On the mod page, under Content:, it says where to start. There are three main quests, and the rest are side quests and encounters, each starting in its own way.

wow, nice quest in Supermutant den. Very creative and funny af. LOL

i am not that far into the mod contents but I have two problems:

1) ghoul gangbang in deadpool = crash (if I have mask equipped - no crash)

2) some "johnny bravo" dude summoned by that old gossip dude, for some reaseon every sex option = crash

that Ginevra and her "abyss" HAHAHHA good stuff OMFG!!