18 hours ago, skyrimmods991 said:

still no luck

Very strange. Try help "bate" 0 and find the quest id. Do you have other content from 1.7? Does setstage AAAPOSCureforLust 10 work?

10 hours ago, zhuguannan said:

did i miss something?

New dialogues after we tell Mile Dom whether we are a snowbunny or not.

3 hours ago, command88+ said:

is there some way to skip empyting my inventory when i enter Rockopolis? my game freezes every time

By the way, I added this problem to Troubleshooting. Place all your belongings in a secure container before doing this. So that the game does not rearrange objects in hundreds, but let’s say a dozen things.

Edited by DSHV
8 hours ago, DSHV said:

Very strange. Try help "bate" 0 and find the quest id. Do you have other content from 1.7? Does setstage AAAPOSCureforLust 10 work?

i figured it out, my bad, i had some mod that was overwriting parts of this (PosMR?) i don't remember what that one did. Thanks for the help regardless!

16 hours ago, DSHV said:

New dialogues after we tell Mile Dom whether we are a snowbunny or not.

By the way, I added this problem to Troubleshooting. Place all your belongings in a secure container before doing this. So that the game does not rearrange objects in hundreds, but let’s say a dozen things.

does it affect followers equipment/outfits too? and will i have to do this every time  enter the cell?

I removed everything except the quest items from my inventory but the game still freezes as soon as i reach the point to hand out my items. is there no way to skip this? setstage or so? I also have a lot of followers through different mods, i can't discard all of them because they'd be lost.

Edited by command88+
On 1/21/2024 at 12:24 PM, IsaacSlayn said:

Is there a non-XDI version for 1.8?

After I make 1.8.1. I'm waiting for bug reports now.

On 1/21/2024 at 4:39 PM, Fittsugare69 said:

Have anyone found this new demanding dog somewhere?

This quest will be given by Tyger after Counterespionage.

On 1/22/2024 at 2:24 AM, command88+ said:

does it affect followers equipment/outfits too? and will i have to do this every time  enter the cell?

No, it's just one simple line Game.GetPlayer().RemoveAllItems(Safe). You can skip this by setstage AAANRParadiseFound 20. But don't enter the town without being enslaved, as there's also a script to steal your items.

On 1/22/2024 at 12:43 PM, xyzxyz said:

After "take me Conrad" the quest says again to talk to him but every time I try it it opens the trade menu.

Try to leave the location where he asks you to come (Vault 111, his home, Fort Hagen).

Xana did not seem to have much content that is enough to put her at the beginning of the mod description, or did i miss something? (didn't notice the dignity setting part so i just went with the default xanx).

Mile Dom is in the area that kinda belongs to later part of the game, i wonder how much content will he give to xana 🤔

I accidentally destroyed the great wasteland treasure (junk) on the workbench and now when Johnny sends to the bunker hill to talk to Basil the quest breaks (at the stage return to johnny)

. Is there an ID for this item? Or some other option

On 1/24/2024 at 1:07 AM, zhuguannan said:

Xana did not seem to have much content that is enough to put her at the beginning of the mod description, or did i miss something?

She is a dominant female follower for those who don't like dominant men.

As far as I remember, Mile has no direct interactions with Xana.

On 1/24/2024 at 3:27 PM, radianse1 said:

I accidentally destroyed the great wasteland treasure

Try help "great wasteland treasure" 0. As far as I remember, it is not necessary to sell the treasure. You can sell it to the Museum of Lewdness, or to Johnny (who will sell it to the same museum), or keep it for yourself. Johnny will start Maid to Order, which will send you to meet Basil, who will end Friend We Made...

18 hours ago, zhuguannan said:

not getting any other options/events after this conversation. cannot proceed the quest pls help

Ignore him and go to Concord Speakeasy.

12 hours ago, DSHV said:

Ignore him and go to Concord Speakeasy.

eh... got 2 keys from the boss guy and his main bitch, and one from sexing with a mob in the house, making it 3 keys in totally, but when i went to the chest in the sewer, it still says: need triple freakshow keys to open' 😂

edit: figured out by guess, may i be so bold to offer a humble suggestion: i've enjoyed playing skyrim with your mod for years, it's been good and smooth (most of the time), please consider improving the quest proceeding instructions of pos. 

Edited by zhuguannan

I'm stuck in the quest : Another Brick in the Wall , where you need to fix the toillet but toilette slave dont say nothing when i need to check on her ? I did try clearquestalias and setquestalias but nothing change..

On 1/25/2024 at 7:38 PM, erik-the-red said:

the button in Goodneighbor?

In the dead end between Memory Den and the warehouse.

On 1/26/2024 at 10:54 AM, matt188 said:

I'm stuck in the quest : Another Brick in the Wall

I don't know why that might be. Perhaps another New Rocopolis quest is interfering? Try setstage AAANRAnotherBrick 70.

1.8.1:
-Non-XDI patch;
-POSScripts;
-Longer Wise Toilet 0 dignity message;
-Eugene and Murray now follow Wendy at a greater distance;
-Secretute will now respawn;
-Fain now Semiramid;
-Grammar corrections.

I tried New Rockopolis today in my male playthrough and it was really fun to try different options, especially the quests to catch the fugitives:  as soon as I noticed that you could let them escape and return to the obviously angry slaver, I knew I had to pick that choice 🤣.

Perhaps, to make things even more interesting, you could add a consequence to that "good karma" behavior: if you fail all the quests (also telling in the third one that you didn't achieve nothing), he knocks you unconscious, while saying that he already understood that you were betraying him, and enslaves you and any follower currently with you... that would be just perfect to create further quests.

Also, it would be great if citizens and mayor made some comments if you bring female followers with you, for example how much did she cost you and if you want to sell for a good price or something like this 😂.

Anyway, thanks again for your work!

Edited by The_Blank_Frank

Took a few tries to turn in Hearty Again and had to launch Undicking from the console since it does not start on its own.  The module was not at the location on the map for making the armor either but if you add from console it does let you turn it in. I thought the mission was to turn Alice into a sex robot but that has not happened so far. Seems like it would be easier to turn her into a synth since there are no good assaultron animations to use. 

17 hours ago, The_Blank_Frank said:

Perhaps, to make things even more interesting, you could add a consequence to that "good karma" behavior:

There are punishments for women, but they are cut out for men. I also had to cut out all the content for the second fugitive for males.

I have a problem with woman is dog's best friend. I don't know if its just me or that i have done something wrong with any of the other FAA settings and stuff but even when waiting 15-30 minutes dogmeat or dog just doesn't stop. even when waiting 10 minutes on 50X game speed dogmeat/dog still doesn't stop. At least when you put the option as satisfying dogmeat/dog yourself.

Edited by hoiblobvis