54 minutes ago, DSHV said:

-Put the mod at the bottom of your modlist in a mod manager.

-Try sqo <QuestID> or sqs <QuestID>.

-Well Gadget and Severina just need to be found.

--//--

I will change the name of Martha Salazar to Gallina Salazar, because a chicken omelette is a cooked mother with her child. Oyakodon tag.
Forced Musa's Harem

Reveal hidden contents

Patricia Winterz at the Boston Airport: I don't even know who I would like to kill more: ghouls or super mutants.
You certainly do not include civilized representatives of them, right?
Are you talking about those freaks that can talk? Raiders can talk too, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be killed at any opportunity, brother.
Great attitude, sister. Ad Victoriam!
Ad victoriam, ad victoriam...
They are victims, former people. No need to be so bloodthirsty. The Brotherhood cleanses the wastelands not out of hatred.
How long are you in the Brotherhood? Without five minutes an hour? Maybe you even teach the elders about the Brotherhood of Steel?
[Super Slut] [Push her into a crate] Let me wrap a present for my friends. They are great medicine for your preconceived notions.
You biiii... (+Gift for PARADASA 55 weight)
Musa: I brought you a super mutant hater. Feel free to re-educate her.
So she is not volunteer? Then I cannot pay you the regular fee. Get much less valuable little sparkles. (+537 caps)
Patricia: You don't know who you're dealing with! I represent a powerful organization!
(Once) I know. Have you forgotten where I packed you?
Who cares about those steelheads!? I'm an Enclave spy! Do you know what this is? This is the true US government!
[Sarcasm] Don't you want to miss out on an opportunity to become a super mutant cheese connoisseur and experience Zen of licking big green asses?
You're crazy! Crazy super mutant's underlay! Mmmm... What do you mean by  the "super mutant cheese"?
Time to please your super master.
I hate you! I hate him! Get this huge thing away from me!
How are things going?
I'm constantly raped by the abominations of nature, all thanks to you, fucking witch!
I'm sick of how with what lust other girls serve these monsters.
I'm fine thanks. Is this the answer you were expecting? FUCK. YOU.
But what did I expect from a wastelander? You are no better than these dirty creatures. For all of you radiation degraded DNA.
So much sex... Ugh... My pussy hurts...

Save John

Slave in Yangtze

Reveal hidden contents

(After the heirloom) (1 hour) Hey, wifey-dwarfy! You are quite a frisky woman, rushing back and forth through the sewage. Have you found a way out of our smelly home by any chance?
You said yourself that the ghoul mask is the only chance to escape.
What a... woman you are. The only chance I know. I can't really budge, you fricking fudge.
-What is with this profanity replacement, fu...ddy-duddy?
Well, you're kind of like my woman. Our life is already foul, why also add a foul language? Oh, just shut the frick up and don't look at me like that, fake wife.
[Sarcasm] Oh yeah, right behind that trash can is the door to the beach with hula dancers and free beer. You probably can't see it from this angle.
Did you find someone who can't walk and forced to listen to your stupid jokes? Good job.
Not yet.
Well, if you find it, I'm here. Behind garbage can. Alone.
Yes.
And when did you plan to tell me? How about getting me out of here?
How?
I see you have an empty seat on your back. Or do you prefer to carry people in your arms? Just don't throw me over your shoulder.
No.
Yeah, yeah, fuck me then. Don't worry, I'm already used to it. Kicks John on occasions, that loser.
[Sarcasm] Your whore-taxi has arrived! The destination is the surface for 0 caps, just don't stick your fingers up the driver's nose.
How wonderful it would be to put your energy of coming up with witticisms in the right direction.
Yes.
[He stretches his arms towards you] The fact that I don’t need to be dropped, I think it’s not necessary to speak? Not necessary, right? (+John 31 weight)

(Summon his sit marker) What's with that weird smell? Is it so-called fresh air?
Let me take you to another place.
Remember that I am a man and not a toy. 

Reveal hidden contents

Patriot (female naked ghoul): Comrade?
1 Who are you?
Defense Intelligence Agency, comra... agent Cooper, analytics department. Yes, it would be better to stay at the headquarters, and not to check data in person as a field agent.
1.1 Are you being held hostage? Help you escape?
No, no need it now. Comrade Zhangwo had plenty of time to explain communism to me. I will return with him to his home. Here I have no comrades anyway.
-1.1 So are you a traitor?
It's sad that you think so, but it will not change me.
1.2 So it's you, assholes, who fucked the world?
Technically not us. Or are you talking about all g-men? Well, yes. But it has already happened. There is no need to break branches of a pine tree that destroyed your hut.
1.3 [Sarcasm] Hanging out on a Chinese submarine? Aren't you afraid of being reprimanded by your superiors?
I don’t think that any of them are alive, and if they are alive, they clearly do not have the necessary authority.
1.4 [Tradecraft or Tactical Thinking] Should I deliver P.A.M. your hi?
Is she still functioning? I hope she uses her abilities to improve people's lives.

2 Let's fuck.
Really?
3 Bye.
Bye, comra... I mean, miss or madam/sir.
4 [Here There Be Monsters <850] You're a ghoul, and the radiation from the reactor won't hurt you.
I hear what you're getting at, but I'm a headquarters rat and not a fighter. Comrades will not let me pass, but will pile on me, press me to the floor and will only get off me when everyone is satisfied. Probably force of habit, they ignore comrade Zhangwo.
4 [Here There Be Monsters >=850] Are you sure you want to go to China?
I don’t think that the communist will be welcome here. If there People want to punish me, so be it.

Thank you so much for the hint about the airport I will go look for her.  :)

As for the qyest ID console commands.

I do not know the ID of this quest nor the level it should be at to Advance it :(

Any hints where gadget and severin are located?  :)

37 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Any hints where gadget and severin are located?

the random note on the bar in the Dugout Inn in Diamond City and Combat Zone.

14 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I treid a moveto player command for Gallina Salazar

This has not been implemented yet, these are the texts of a future update.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

the random note on the bar in the Dugout Inn in Diamond City and Combat Zone.

I went to Diamond City but there was no  one on the bar.

Do I have to progress in main quest to find it?

I am always stuck in mainquest so I look at the list of all your quests to find and meet the other quest actors. :)

any help with these? :

Where is the deadpool to find another quest?

Also where is the garbage dump to find the girl? I looked in Dimond city, or do you mean jalbert brothers disposal?

I also searched the airport fought many ghouls, but did not find the other girl. :(

I do not know the quest ID or stage for paradas and the mutant hound. I hope it will not lock me out of other paradasa quests?

I moved this mod as far to the bottom of the load order as I could in accordance with internet instructions.

I did not find any note on the bar in Dugout Inn. is there a quest progression needed for it?

I am going to the combat zone next

PS: I did not find a note on the bar but I did find severina in the combat zone and delivered her to Musa yay!! :)

But she still tried to follow me after I deloivered her and told Musa she is his.

I went back inside and gave her a wait here command.

An option to send her to settleements came up but paradasa was no listed. 

I got another quest to find a SM in Quincy :)

Am doing Grendels quests now

Spoiler

Instead of killing princess it maybe would have been a good option to deliver her to musa's harem :)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
On 7/30/2023 at 3:09 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

I went to Diamond City but there was no  one on the bar.

It's a note on the bar, at the right side.

Where is the deadpool to find another quest?

Near of D.B. Technical High School, but it's closed.

Garbage dump in the Maxim's base. Alice can also start a quest to find her.

I do not know the quest ID or stage for paradas and the mutant hound.

AAASuperFriends and AAAAMutantsBestFriend, but that's all quests for PARADASA.

An option to send her to settleements came up but paradasa was no listed. 

Just cancel selection by TAB.

Am doing Grendels quests now

Maybe.

--//--

Maxim's quest Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds (A little buddy cop investigation)

Spoiler

Mad Max: Chem dealers flooded The Commonwealth with their chems, epitomy of shame. And this sucks, because I want to flood The Commonwealth with my chems. For this I have slavecunts. Deal with my competitor and I will no reward you, multifunctional meat.
Do you want to deal with Marowski?
We'll leave him for dessert, my personal cocksucker. You are stupid and don’t know that you need to capture a market gradually or you will choke. You know, like you choking on dirty cocks.
[Sarcastic lawyer] Penal Code is not a checklist.
Thanks for reminding me of the circumstances of our first meeting. Take that, scum! [Your heart squeezed, you gasped and tears came from pain]
[Chemist] I'm a chemist and can help you produce good chems, Master.
Mixing cum with urine in your mouth is not chemistry, dumbass. And I don't want good chems. I want cheap shit that melts people's brains so they become mindless addicts.
Who do you want to eliminate, Master?
I have no idea. This is your job, and mine as your master is to set a task and give you enthusiasm with a kick in the ass. Talk to the main fightcunt if it's still breathing. Obviously, one cunt is not enough for such a task, so I will give you another one.

(Optional) Main fightcunt: You will carry out Master's task, what happiness it is!
I will work with one of your girls.
Not girls, but cunts. Yes, one fightcunt issued to you. It's an effective tool and shares same blood with me, but do not spare her. The mission must be completed at any cost. Actually, Master likes big losses among fightcunts.
So what's the mission?
You need to find who is spreading chems and neutralize him. But remember "Cunt inferior to cock". Cunts should avoid harming men. And if the boss is a woman then fix this social mistake by any means.
[Unlikely Valentine] As I understand it, this is more a detective work. I know one iron detective...
No. Help is not for slavecunts.
All clear.
Succeed for the Master and get hell for failure.

Partnercunt: I'm your partnercunt. You are a public toilet, yes?
Nice to meet you.
"Nice"? Something good? Not sure.
Let's finish this quickly.
Agree. Empty talk of meatholes will not help the Master.
Yes, I'm a public toilet.
Good for you. Male attention, relax all day and a full stomach. No big risk for the life.
[Sarcasm] MALE public toilet, please note. Don't mix my specialty with all those bidets and shithouses!
Professional pride, huh? I am also an anal worker of the month and a punch bug of the third degree.
Here is our plan: we will be addicted whores. One of the dealers loves to fuck them. We will follow him and find out where their boss is hiding. Mission complete.
What do you mean "we'll be addicted whores"?
We will have a severe withdrawal. Be wallowing in a dirty alley, begging to do anything for a drop of chems. But do not give in to the temptations of such a luxurious life. We have to work to do for the sake of the Master.
I'm bad at acting.
That is why I said "be" and not "pretend".
[Sarcasm] Damn, I hope everything goes smoothly, because I'm only half an hour before retirement. I'm too old for this shit.
Do not lie, we have infinity until retirement. 
Let's get started.
I already have everything ready. Start using these chems to get addicted.
It is necessary? Maybe just pretend a dirty whore?
Everything should be natural. The target has been fucking junkies for a very long time, he will clearly reveal the deception.
[Chem Resistant] There might be a problem here. I have chem resistant.
What have you done? Well there is nothing we can do. But I do not want to hear from you again about such tricks. Sluts must be weak so that men feel like strong by beating us. Take chems anyway.
[Chemist] I can enhance the effect and therefore withdrawal.
It is perfectly. The stronger the effects - the more convincing addicted whores we will be. We must be just pathetic trash that faintly resembles humans.
Ready.
Here. And one more thing. Try to avoid "Wallbreaking Robot", you will have to move after. Not to mention "Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds".
(auto) Wallbreaking Robot? "Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds"?
[She explained it in a whisper in your ear. All your hair stood on end]
(Equipped 10 Buffouts, 10 Jets, 10 Psychos, 5 Daddy-Os, 5 Calmexs, 5 Overdrives)

Just wait.

Dirty dog approached you: Woof!
Go molest the other one, she's got a more doggy ass.
Woof! (He have sex with your parther)
Don't distract me, you mongrel!
RRRRRRR! (It sat down and raised its leg)
-Good doggie! I just joked. Do you want an apology? [Kiss his penis]
[Lustful pant] (Sex)
[Have sex with a dog so that it leaves you alone and does not distract you from the mission]
Woof! Woof!
[Animal Friend] Hello, friend. Do you want a new house and a faithful bitch? Just wait for me a little.
Woof! (The choice of the settlement where he will live)

Drifter approached you: Begging, slut? What are you willing to do for this cap?
You can shoot one shot at my friend.
Betrayal? I like it. Oh, man! Always wanted to do this. [He took out his gun and fired at your partner. Fortunately, the bullet went along the body and only scratched the skin]
Sex?
I was expecting something interesting, but if you have no imagination at all...
Nothing. Move along.
Ha, you're not that desperate. Here, take 10 caps.
[Clean his boots with your pussy]
I like desperate girls. [You practically masturbated with his dirty boots]
[Expand your mouth with your fingers and present it to him]
[He took your hint and spat a long, large lump of saliva into it. Then he took out his dick and pissed there, splashing all over the face. Then he threw one cap in your mouth]

Barry Melange: What we have here?
Partnercunt: [Cough] Target! [Cough]
Barry: Two poor sad sods with titties on the streets. Disgusting. Lucky for you ladies, I have a boner for disgusting. See what I have here. [He starts shaking Jet at your heads. Your partner started jumping trying to get it like a dog]
[Start jumping trying to get it like a dog]
Yes. Yes. Shake out all your human dignity, stinkers. Ha ha ha!
[Get on your knees and put your face in the dirt] Please, sir. I humbly beg you.
[He put his foot on your head and shook it] Maybe I will, maybe I won't. It all depends on you, or rather on your holes' quality.
Get this shit over here, bastard. Faster!
Oh, she's already gone crazy. Your job is to lie quietly in a garbage heap and hope that you will be found by an non-squeamish compassionate man.
Let me try this eager whore first. (Parther)
Now it's your turn, lucky junkie. (Sex)
Now all together show how you want this Jet. The prize will only go to one. (Threesome)
And we have a winner! But for the prize you need to win a grand final. Do you know Wallbreaking Robot? (Black out)
Ha, I fooled you. In fact, she won. [He tossed Jet to her. She caught it sliding by the ass on the ground] And you just did Wallbreaking Robot for nothing. [He kicked you in the stomach] Ha ha ha!
Partnercunt: Follow him! Faster!
Barry: Haven't I seen you before? No, you, dirty whores, are all the same.
(He leads to his hideout with two thugs)
Gotcha, bitches! Did you think I wouldn't notice two stupid Brahmins scurrying after me? Guys, I underfucked these two dumb whoredaughters. Finish them.
[Scary Wench] Shoo, small fries.
I'm not sure boss. My body senses the danger as if from a wild predator.
Bring on! It's time to pay back for my latest humiliations! (Attack)
Whoever lays hysteric cunt down first is the first to fuck her!
Double Wallbreaking Robot and you don't touch us.
Thug 1: For real? You voluntarily agree to this!? Not single but double? This opportunity comes once in a lifetime!
Thug 2: I'll bring a pocket watch and umbrella stand!
Barry: Betrayal! But I can understand you as men. (Black out)
(Hard Speech Challenge) This would be a good time to find somewhere else to work.
(Failure) Why? Right now my favorite moment of the job will come.
(Success) Thug 1: Yeah. Yeah, right. That's a good idea.
Thug 2: I never liked Barry anyway.
Barry: It would seem, what could be easier than working as a thug? Nooo, they can't handle ever two chem addict cunts. Now no one will hire them.

Partnercunt: We will have to knock out of him where his boss is. I do not want to harm him, because he is a man, but an order of Master is an order of Master. He is above other men. What do you want to be: a good cop or a bad cop?
Barry: I hear everything, blockheads. What kind of dumb bitches are you...
Do you know about this interrogation technique?
I know all about interrogations and tortures first hand. All fightcunts go through these lessons.
[Sarcasm] I prefer the role of a criminal in role plays.
If I and him start interrogating you, I'm afraid we will not get anywhere.
Bad cop.
Then I'm a good cop.
Good cop.
Then I'm a bad cop.
(Barry sits down in a chair)
Bad partner: [She snatched his dick and put in her mouth] Talksh or I'll chuh u gootkh. Weref u boosf?
Good partner: [She pulled out his dick and put in her mouth] Plesh, sir. Anspher weref u bosf.
Barry: Do you think I'll betray my organization because of my dick? I hate this anyway! [But his cock betrays his words]
You better talk.  My partner sometimes gets very carried away and can't be stopped.
I cum on your threats! I mean, spit. Yes, I spit on your threats and you, whore, like I always do! Ah!
[Slap him] Where your boss?
Hit like a girl!
-[Punch him] Where your boss?
Harder!
--[Punch him] Where your boss?
Hit more, stupid bitch! For every hit, I'll repay to ten whores!
[Sarcasm] Let's play "Sluts and Snitch" 
I don't want to be one of them.
[Get under your partner, put his balls in your mouth and start suck them] Shtill noht shange yo mindf?
AAAAH! That's not how... Aaaah! Good and bad cops work! Uh.
Get under your partner, put his balls in your mouth and start biting and chewing them] Mmmmm... Dirshy ballsh, my favorish dish...
AAAAAAAAArh! FUCKING BITCHES!
My boss is in a special bunker, you'll never find him! I won't say anything else, even after Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds!
Bad partner: [She put herself on his dick and began to rape him] Speak, manmeat, or I'll crush your pelvis.
Good partner: [She sat down on his dick and began to move her hips frantically] I must admit, that your fat cock feels so good, sir.
Speak up or we'll fuck you to death.
Don't steal my phrases, bitch. Ahhhh...
[Bite him his earlobe]
Stop it! Arrrrgh! I can't! 
[Lick his ass] Please [Slurp] sir.
[You started licking his ass and getting constant slaps on the top of your head from your partner's ass]
[Bite his body and twist his nipples]
Don't make me a masochist! How could I humiliate cunt if I want pain from them?
Ugh... You tired me, stupid bitches.
Partner: Just tell me where your boss is. (threesome)
Barry: The boss bunker is located [...]. He'll kick your skinny asses anyway. [Yawn] Just leave me alone, stupid... I need to get some sleep...

Let's go to the boss.

Wait, see those guards of the entrance? I will distract them, and you make your way through the entrance.
Why not just kill them?
Maybe this will alert our target so he can escape. And they are men, not woman. I would rather not harm them.
Maybe I will distract them?
I already have experience in this. Plus you are stronger than me. It only makes sense that you will enter unknown territory and meet the boss.
[Sarcasm] Is the female about to perform a mating dance in front of the males?
This includes ass shaking and exposure, yes.
Good luck.
How do I look? Hope like a bitch in heat?
I'll also look for possible reinforcements.

(Naked women works on chemistry stations)
Boss Nolaugh the Pervasive: Whoa?
[Nudella] Nudella will stand as a flesh wall between any villain and villainy.
Nudella? I heard about you. Come here. Flesh wall you say? Now let's check. (Sex)
[The Silver Shroud] Another villain will soon receive retribution for all his atrocities!
Oh fuck! It's Silver Shroud, who defeat Sinjin! Run, you fools! Every man for himself!
[Scary Wench] You are a cornered radrat.
And is that all you say? Did you find me, get past security to tell me this? But here you are wrong! I'm not cornered, I can still escape!
Maxim Dickson sends his regards. (Attack)
Who?
I can do the Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds if you promise to stop all this.
Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds? Do you really agree to this? Yes! Why do I need money, power and other women after that? I will become a monk.

Partner: I swear I will never do the Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds or Wallbreaking Robot ever again!
Yes, it would be better to pretend that nothing happened. The female body is able to perform them no more than three times in a lifetime anyway.
Mission complete!
Great. Come back to the base to report. Oh, by the way, the guys left me this. Take it. Fightcunts do not can posses a thing. And I still have things to do. I have 50 rounds in underground slave fights. (Junkie's gun)

(Optional) Main figthcunt: How does it perform?
Bad. I did all the work.
I will take action. (add the partner to Merry Shooting Range. "Finally!")
Good.
So it will still work a bit more.
Normal.
So it deserved to be punished to improve performance.
[Sarcasm] The carburetor is slightly acting up.
It will be punished for this joke.

I dealt with the chem dealer.
Hey secretute! Take care of capturing his bases, people and client base. And you,  toilet, made me more powerful. For that, you can go and entertain my people.

Rumor: I heard there's someone new on the chem market. Some lady boss, complete perverted slut. Do "Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds" everyday. I knew giving women freedom was a mistake. Agree?

What do you think of the Cube movie-style quest where the PC is locked up with a man?

Perverted Settlers: A married couple that you can join third or cuckold one of the spouses.

Rumors to I Guess This Way of Pacifism Counts Too:

I heard about some bloodthirsty psycho woman in Mean Pastries, who kidnaps and tortures men. Nasty stuff. And why are women so cruel?
Nudella was joined by more twisted superheroines. Punwoman and Toilette Month, if I recall correctly. They act together, surrounds  men and do their dirty work from two sides. At this rate, we'll soon be surrounded by superheroes fucking supervillains right on the streets.

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation
On 8/2/2023 at 11:53 AM, Cracker123 said:

Hello, the mod doesn't show up in MCM, although I remember it used to be configurable.

Hello. No, POS never had MCM, TOH had it.

--//--

Forsed Musa's Harem (Princess)

Spoiler

Princess: [Super Slut] We will cure your racism with a healthy amount of big green rape. [Knock her out]
Wha... (+Princess 56 weight)
Musa: I have this little racist shit. You need to knock out all the bad thoughts from her with your сocks.
If humy is not a volunteer, you will receive a smaller reward, but a larger amount to compensate for the size. Hope bad humy likes to bite to scratch my unreachable itchy spots. (+653 caps)
Princess: I will escape and avenge all my humiliations!

Johnny and Alita: Hyperrectangle

Spoiler

Johnny: F: I found another interesting place, partner. So interesting that I might go with you. Yes, for sure, I stayed too long underground, it's time to breathe in the fresh nuclear air, otherwise local residents will soon appear, create a local newspaper and tell about a mystical mole man in it.
M: I found another interesting place, partner. So interesting that I highly suggest take Alita with you. No, really, she desperately need to breathe in the fresh nuclear air, otherwise local residents will soon appear, create a local newspaper and tell about a mystical mole woman in it.
F: Do you really want to come with me?
M: Do you really want me to take her?

Listen, this is no longer my fortress of solitude. My sister is here now and she is ill known for her pranks. You know, waking up with bullets in your ears or at a wolf's lair with your feet dug into the ground up to your knees and smeared with meat. Or wake up paralyzed by some substance and someone sucks your penis. Well, for example.
What an interesting place?
Some kind of button in the middle of nowhere. With an invitation to push it for a reward. Trap or trap with real prize? Now that's what I call an adventure!
Maybe later.
You better hurry. I see my sister in a pre-prank mood, it's a predatory smirk that will make even a Deathclaw shudder.
Let's do it.
F: It's located here. Don't linger or I'll push that suspicious button without you, partner.
M: It's located here. Don't linger or she'll push that suspicious button without you, partner. I know her.

The Button
PRESS THE BUTTON - REWARD

Button Place (Small rooms with doors leading to other rooms with various odd furnishings and Easter eggs)
J: Partner! So you really going on my missions! What a pleasant surprise!
A: They should have been warned that there was no way out. Oh, well, what else to expect from suspicious buttons? At least I'm not the only one who fell into the trap like an idiot.
Where are we?
J: I have no idea. It looks like a human experiment. Only I don't see a circle on the lines and skeletons in blue suits. No offense.
A: Somewhere where I not want to spend the rest of my life.
What should we do?
J: There's a note. It is written that need to undress for the passage. What do you think? Shall we undress or will we just sit and grow old? Do you think am I going to have a great beard?
A: There's a note here that says need to undress. As you can see it didn't work for me, maybe you can try. If you want, I can close my eyes, but I can't promise not to peep.
J: [Sarcasm] So how is your vacation from your sister? Great pastime, right?
Yes. It's good that she's not here, out of danger. Otherwise I would be in danger.
J: Hug me, Johnny, I'm scared!
Let's not panic yet, because nothing bad has happened yet. I haven't seen monsters or traps YET. I must say that it is very easy to set up a death trap here, we are actually locked up and helpless, capturers can do whatever they want with us. For example, start squeezing walls or pushing spikes. You know, let's really hug.
A: Hug me, Alita, I'm scared!
Don't worry baby. Mommy will find a way out and the sick psychopaths who staged this. They are the ones who should be scared. 
Don't worry, I'll get us out of here.
J: Are you getting a cap for every time of being a hero or what?
A: My hero! Just call me if you have to torture people.
The Further Passage
UNDRESS - PASS

J: Well, here we are, au naturel. I think I heard click. It looks like the note did not deceive, what an honest note! Do you think they're watching us or do the doors here know what naked people look like?
A: Nice cock, pal. It looks like the door is open. It means they are watching us, so there are those who can be punished for this. Good.

The Further Passage
BLOWJOB - PASS

J: Well, that's awkward. Blowjob? Now I'm definitely glad that my sister is not here.
A: I knew that I had to go here with my brother.
A blowjob? Really?
J: Do you think I created this place and wrote these notes? Yes, it looks very suspicious, I agree. But you know me, I'm not a fan of this sex. And if I suddenly became a fan, then I would find less sophisticated and expencive ways, for example, get you drunk or manipulate like normal people do.
A: Poor thing, how can you play righteous indignation so badly.
I need to look around first.
J: Yes, maybe you can find a key signed "Blowjob", then we would feel really stupid, right?
A: To find what? Other horny man and woman? As if the organizers will give us the opportunity to avoid their orders.
[Idiotic Slut][Idiot] How are you so good at these riddles?
J: These "riddles"? Well, look, I've been training for this for 20 years. At first I combined animal sounds with animals, then I matched colors and shapes. Hard humanless training that turned me to a professional riddle solver.
A: It's easy. I'm just not an idiot.
Gotta listen to the paper.
J: You are sure? It's kind of a pervert paper. Whoa, baby! This is my favorite pastry bag, don't grab it so hard.
A: [Sarcasm] You think so, my man? I am so surprised. Come here, stud.

The Further Passage
VAGINAL PENETRATION - PASS

J: I knew it rising stakes exponentially! Get ready for marriage and quarrels.
A: Finally something for a woman's pleasure.
Let's do it.
J: As far as I understand the process, I'm, as a man, a sex-forming enterprise. So I will do all the work. Listen, maybe it's you who organized it all, partner, huh?
A: Well, if this is a prank, then I'll pay you. This is awesome!
I need to get ready.
J: Analogously. Anal... Oh no, if I'm right then in the next room I'll get to know your dirty side very closely!
A: What, men's problems? Everything was fine before that. Should I dance or talk dirty?

The Further Passage
ANAL PENETRATION - PASS

J: I knew it. Luckily humans only have three main openings, so we're close to the end. Or our emcee is a sick sadist.
A: Emmmm... You have an ass too... It doesn't say whose ass needs to be pierced...
A: Oh, you're cute when you're embarrassed. So you are an anal virgin.
Are you an anal expert yourself to laugh at me?
So good that this is after a blowjob.
J: We don't know what's in the next rooms yet, maybe 500 blowjobs. What? It's really a possibility.
A: How noble of you to point this out. Want a blowjob for this after?
I need to get ready.
J: Yeah me too. It's not every day that you penetrate your partner's ass. 
A: I need to get ready!
F: [Penetrator] I can show how this things are done.
No need! I am intuitive aware of this! Leave your ways for enemies, partner.
M: [Penetrator] Don't worry, I know how to penetrate.
Wait, wait, you know how to penetrate, what about being penetrated? This is more important to me! And you're about penetrating walls with bullets, aren't you?
Let's do it.
J: We will never discuss this ever again! If you want to say something like "Do you remember how you fucked me in the ass, because it was written on a piece of paper", then restrain yourself. Especially next to my sister. 
A: Okay, there are no strap-ons here, so I guess I don't have a choice. Unless, of course, we can try with a finger... Wait, stop! Too fast!

Congratulations
WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED - GET WHAT YOU WANTED

(A lot of loot, chests, fusion cores and resources)

J: Of all people, I'm glad it was you. Well, maybe a hot blonde with the K cup size... Just kidding, just kidding. With M size.
A: [She rubs her butt] Remember I called your cock nice. Forget it, it's a cruel beast in search of a defenseless hole. You probably proud of yourself and him.
What do you think it was?
J: Partner, there are many things in the world... There are many things in the world, my partner, that our wise men never dreamed of. I feel that this is not part of our story, but someone else's.
A: I don't care. You should ask my brother, he would explain everything to you, he likes to chat.
Maybe one more time?
J: Joking, right, my humorous partner? You know, I remembered why I prefer not to explore world myself anymore. Just because of such surprises. Forced sex, seriously? Could they have come up with traps, labyrinths and monsters as normal... normal they, whoever they are.
A: Only if the last room it's me who will unpack your ass. 
J: You're pretty good at sex for an asexual.
Thank you? I guess. Is that really a complement? It's kind of like telling a pacifist he's good at killing. Or to a guard that he's good at crime.
A: You were good.
Of course I was good. As if you would dare to say that I was bad. 
Well, are you coming back to the base?
J: You go and I need to take a breath, I'm not fifteen anymore. Here, take this money for silence. I mean, a reward. No, that's right, for the silence about what just happened.
A: Go and I will stand. I'll just stand, not sitting, not walking, excellent standing still. Listen, can you tell my brother about everything? In every detail, especially how good I am. Here's a bribe for it.

Edited by DSHV
On 7/26/2023 at 8:57 PM, DSHV said:

Try to find him by activating V.A.T.S.

A hatch into the ground should appear in place of the priest.

The second level does not exist, it is a fraudulent sect.

Setstage min02 600 for the vanilla quest, setstage AAAMinutewoman 10 to skip his introduction.

--//--

So here are my new ideas:

-Overhaul of BoS hazing. Punished page-woman by the Brotherhood (Sans Titre from TOH);

-How to Train Your Bitch: A new follower who uses the dignity system. Maledom but slow starting. Maybe start with normal quests, then he invites PC to his house and sets PC up to break something valuable. So as a redemption, she can allow herself to be dominated more and more. Or if she doesn't fall for the trick, the follower will close the door and only let PC out when she shows submission. I'm also thinking of adding the raceplay, that then PC can give him a snowbunny or help to seduce another in front of her boyfriend, or just kidnap her in front of his eyes. I didn't find PC skin tint check, but the game can just ask before the dialog "Are you a snowbunny?";

-Maxim's enslavement of Cait and Curie. Something like Press On for Piper, a small quest but with choices. Ginevra can install an autostimpak in Curie's mouth, to serve and heal bad people at the same time. PC can pick up a large set of stimpaks from a needy settlement. Cait can fight and dance striptease. Her quest can be an entrance guard like from F:NV's Birds of a Feather and Tapasvee's Patience Training. After enslavement of Piper, Cait and Curie maybe add another quest, a small party where women report on their affairs. Then Piper can write an article about it;

-Female ghoul slaves in the Yangtze?

-Perverted Settlers: old virgin and normal guy who just offers dating;

-I want to do something in the spirit of Skyrim's Public Whore, but I don't know what exactly.
-I Guess This Way of Pacifism Counts Too

Reveal hidden contents

in Mean Pastries:
Stampede: Fucking bitch! Don't you dare to close your fucking eye!
Martha Salavar: Please, Master! Eyejob can kill me! I humbly implore you to do this along the eye and not inside!
Stampede: Are you going to tell me what to do, fuckshit? YOU FUCKING WHORE! I... Arrrrgh... (fall down)
Martha: Oh no, Master! You're having a heart attack! It's all because of me, I made you so angry! Please punish me as hard as possible, just live! [She began to give him artificial respiration and cardiac massage] Please [Inhale], help, stranger! [Inhale]
Why do you want to save the life of your tormentor?
How could I do nothing and allow death of a person? [Inhale] He made my life a living hell, [Inhale] an endless nightmare, but I'm not him. There is only one person in my control [Inhale] - me, and I will not let her become another monster [Inhale] indifferent to the suffering of others. [Inhale] Will you help me or not?
Save:
[Life Giver] [Give him life]
What are you doing? It's not... Wow, what did you do? Are you a miracle worker?
[Medic<2] Damn, this is beyond my skill.
Do you have a Stimpak?
Take this Stimpak (1 Stimpak).
Thank you!
[Medic>1] Get out, make way for the professional.
How fortunate that a medic came at the right moment. Although in subsequent moments you would also be needed, only for me.
[Idiotic Slut] His body needs a shock. You take care of his upper head, and I take on the lower one!
[Textbox: Do not repeat it in real life!]
[You took off his pants and starts stimulate his cockhead by your mouth. The woman continues to provide real first aid. By an incredible chance, the outflow of blood to the penis had a positive effect]
Kill:
[Mister Sandman] He needs to clear the airways! [Cut his throat]
Noooooo! You're cold blooded murderer!
[Grim Reaper's Sprint] I'm afraid his time has come.
Noooo! Now he can never clean up his acts.
I won't save this motherfucker.
Then please don't interfere. Don't die on me, motherfucker!

Alive:
Stampede:
F: You fucking cunts! What have you done to me? Tried to kill? Speak, trash!
M: You fucking cunt! What have you done to me? Tried to kill? And what is this douchebag?
We just saved your life.
Yeah, of course. The slavecunt which I torture for fun and the stranger who just came in decided not to cut me and take my stuff, but to save me. Nobody would do that, not even stupid bitches like you.
[Sarcasm] Okay, okay, we confess: We drew a poop on your face, Sleeping Beauty.
What? I would kill for less!
Martha: Please don't add problems to me for no reason! No one would dare to draw on your face, Master. You just feel bad.
Nothing happened. You just lost consciousness for some time.
Yes, for sure otherwise you would have already taken the opportunity and cut me and take my stuff. Everyone would do this, even such stupid bitches like you.
[Medic] You had a sudden cardiac arrest. I'm not surprised considering your lifestyle.  You're definitely into Buffout.
What the fuck are you talking about, retarded mutt? Completely dumb? Learn to speak fucking normally.
[Idiotic Slut] I sucked all the sickness out of you by a wellness blowjob.
You are a hella smart cunt. Can you push into this useless bitch some sense?

You obviously were of no use, all the merit was due to my strong body.
F: Now I will punish you both, two cunts.
M: Now I will punish my personal waste container.
F: [STR>3] Use your usual fucktoy, but don't touch me, sicko.
Who are you anyway?
F: Please, she's so jaded, just take me alone.
Fuck yeah! New fucktoy is better than old one!
F: Yes.
This is not an offer, bitch.
[Scary Wench] You better not flirt with the death a second time.
Argh, I can always find other bitches, even better ones.
M: [STR>3] Leave her alone.
Who are you anyway?
M: Whatever.
Look carefully, maybe you will learn how to fuck sluts.
Now I want to rest.

Martha: Thank you. I would not want to drag him on my back to the nearest settlement, and then lie that he is my boyfriend.
I think I deserve an explanation.
Undoubtedly! You helped save a life! It's a pity that I have nothing to repay you -  Master took everything.
-You can repay with your body.
M: Oh, silly me! You're a man after all. Yes. Thank you again.
F: Do you really want me? I have no experience with a woman. But if need be...
--Yes, I want to have sex with you. Don't worry, it's easy and lickety-split.
Yes, I'll try to manage. Thank you again.
[Medic] [Examine her eyes] I see no outer signs of insanity. Only in actions.
Everyone has their kinks, but are you sure it's okay to pander to someone like him?

Yeah, come on, laugh at me. But I know that a pacifism will save the planet. 
Nice to meet a pacifist for a change.
Yeah, come on, laugh at me... Wait, you understand me? Likewise - to meet an understanding person is a welcoming change indeed.
I understand you, sis. There is nothing better than to submit to a dirty bold roughneck.
No, no, no! I don't like it. It's terrible that people like Master exist! And what they can do what he did to me is disgusting. It makes me sick as soon as I think about it.
Dead: Another life has ceased. What is the point at all? But don't get me wrong.

I really dislike him! Dislike him while selflessly pleasing him, dislike him while suffering one of his ridiculous unfair punishments, dislike him while humiliate myself for his amusement. My name is Martha, I lived peacefully until Master raided my house, steal my property, assault my daughter. So I offered him my slave service to leave her alone. But he is a product of his own environment, he was born by raiders, raised as a raider and all he knows is how to be a raider. Getting mad at him is like being mad at a Deathclaw for being a Deathclaw. I am a committed pacifist and will die on this hill.
This hilly dying will be very soon, given what you just said.
Ha, mocking only encouraging me to prove my point.
But can you stop sucking raiders' cocks?
It is my choice. I will suck the most disgusting, smelly and dirty cock if my choice requires it.
This is naivete. Bad people must be killed.
Until you learn to revive, killing is a huge mistake that cannot be corrected.
[Smart Ass] I think you there are a masochistic slut deep inside you, behind all that noble slogans.
What? No? You are wrong... Wrong! It would be so wrong! I'm not a depraved pervert!
[Idiotic Slut] I also like to fantasize during rapes. That I am a pirate princess or my pussy is a rabbit and cocks are carrots. Or am I a self-aware vacuum cleaner...
I don't fantasize! I really have such beliefs, you stupid bimbo! These beliefs make a person a pacifist.
[Sarcasm] Am I actually really mad at Deathclaws. Can they stop all this deathclawing and be, for instance, Candypuffybutts?
I see your beliefs is to demonstrate your caustic wit where it is necessary and not necessary. I wonder which hill is more deadly?
Know that you have at least one supporter.
It's... it's very good. I've been on this road alone for so long... [Sob] I'm sorry, I've been overwhelmed by emotions. Thank you very much! I.. I...
M: suck your cock!
F: lick you!
I am so grateful to you!
-I can't stand in the way of such pure feelings.
Thank you.

Alive: Now I should start warming him with my body. Give him my warmth and take his coldness. He is rather weak, so I must take care of his health. In between trashing and raping. He obviously won't take care of his health himself.
Dead: Now I have to give all the honors to the dead man by bury him as a human being.
I'm sorry but I'm a little busy.

By accident find Martha in Parkview Apartments.
Martha: You! Hello.
Do I know you?
I'm Martha Salavar. Remember one raider wanted an eyejob from me, but he got a heart attack and I started giving him first aid?
Oh, the pacifist. Still alive.
Don't you find it a little rude? Especially the "Oh" part, as if you found a bloatfly larva in your breakfast.
[Sarcasm] The fact that your hair is as hard as a stone from dry cum tells me that you've had a lot of fun time since our last meeting.
Glad that the sign that I was violated over and over and over and over and over again is so amusing to you. At least some benefits.
Nice to meet you again.
Likewise. Hope you didn't kill anyone on your way here? Stealth, diplomacy, syringer, seduction, eh? No, don't answer.

I think you understand that I was captured by a group of raiders? Fortunately, my previous enslavement didn't go in vain and I knew what to do. I immediately threw myself at the feet of their leader and without extra words began to orally satisfying him. I had a lot of practice so he liked it and they let me live. Master prepared me with his tough lessons and saved me! My path is right!
What about your previous master?
? I buried him. I don’t know if he was involved in any religion, but I think the Viking's suits raiders. I buried him with his things, put two caps over his eyes, I hope everything is sorted out there. Now I'm going to my daughter.
A: Well, my faithful and obedient service has paid off. Master allowed me to visit my daughter. I knew he had a good side.
Blah blah blah... I'm going to fuck you and go.
I think I deserve this treatment considering I'm more like a toilet now than a person. Another layer of filth won't hurt.
Well, I wish you good luck on your difficult path.
Thank you. By the way, you don't know where you can find a large volume of disposable non-radiative water? It looks like I won't be able to get rid of this layer of thick cumshell for a long time.
Okay, do what you do, and I've got to go.
Well goodbye. It was nice to talk to someone not in the language of misogyny.

I need to rest for a couple of minutes, and then I'll run away unnoticed. I'm good at stealth.

In Scrap palace:
Martha: Hi! And again we met by chance. Commonwealth is pretty small, huh?
Super mutants now?
It's not that I choose whose captivity to fall into this time.
Well, I won't distract you from satisfying the worst scum in the wastelands.
I'm not... Okay, I don't seem to be able to convince you that I'm doing this for the greater good.
Glad that even super mutants are affected by your pacifying blowjobs.
Yes, I worked hard on them. A trick to show your harmlessness and insignificance. Practically say "I'm nothing but a sextoy. Use me."
[Sarcasm] Classic Martha Salavar: being a sex slave of a bunch of rascals.
Well, yes. My classic imploring blowjobs still saving my life.
I will not break the tradition of fucking you at our meeting.
[Sigh] Do what you must.

It is strange that I have not seen female super mutants. That's probably why supers are so mean.

In Crater house: Oh, my insides don't feel too great.
Hi, Martha!
Ugh... Hi...
What, you bit off more than you can chew?
No, I drank something that I shouldn't have drunk at all.
[Sarcasm] I can beat your guts so they think thrice before get sick.
Can you beat your sense of tact too?
Oh my God! How can I help you?
RadAway? I knew that I should spit and not swallow. Force of habit.

Glowing's sperm or whatever he has in his balls does not appear to be for human consumption.
What actually happened?
I heard about Children of Atom and figured I could get them on the right track. It turned out that I slightly underestimated their fanaticism. And it also turned out that I was a heretic. I was thrown to a glowing ghoul to be eaten. Instead, I started eating him, well, a small part of him. It seems that I survived impressed these people and they left me here to serve them. It's not that bad, other than a sudden squirts of radiation right in the face by my crazy hosts.
-And what about your daughter? You wanted to find her.
She is already an adult. Lack of parental control will build her character.
Here, take my RadAway. (1 RadAway)
Thank you. You are a good person, do you know that? It's a pity I have nothing to give you, I have not possessed a thing in latterly because of constant enslavements.
[Silently move her in the position for sex]
What? Ah, yeah, fucking. Make yourself at home.
Bye.
Bye-bye. Remember that every life is sacred.

I'll rest a little more and go, don't worry about me.

in Mean Pastries:
Martha Salavar: Try to choking and gagging, dear. They loves it.
Omelette Salavar: Maaaa!
Martha: Omely. Don't maaa me and swallow the dick already!
Omelette: Don't embarrass me before a man!
New (Bluebeard) or old (Stampede) raider: Could you, two bitches, shut up already and take my cock?
Martha: Yes, Master!
Omelette: Yes, sir!

Martha: Hello.
Back to the roots?
Yes, and I found my daughter! Listen, I appreciate you being with me on my journey. I have collected something and want to give it to you. Just don't ask where I kept it. (caps + Syringer with ammo)
Raider: Bitch! Have you been hiding things from me? Come here, I will punish you!

Tell me about your current master.
A: We went back to him, do you remember Master? You helped save his life. And why didn't I want him to rape my daughter? What a fool I was. He's tough and unforgiving, which is exactly what you need for good lessons. Although compared to others who taught me, he is even kind.
? Well, it doesn't take long for two women to find a man to abuse them. He's a little sadistic, which is exactly what you need for good lessons.
Spoiling own daughter?
Yes, my journey taught me a lot, so I decided to pass on to my daughter my knowledge of everything that allows us to survive in our world. And without taking other lives. 
Bye.
Bye. It's time to practice simultaneous blowjob and rimjob anyway.
[Nudella] Know that you are not alone, good woman. There are others who serve the cause of peace by intense whoring.
Nudella! It's you!  I am your idol, I mean, you are my idol! Have you been testing me all this time? And I doubted that you take me seriously! You probably chuckled to yourself at a neophyte like me! I will prove that I am worthy! I'll be your faithful sidekick! And my daughter too! 
This is to spawn her and her daughter in different places near lying raiders
Punywoman: Nudella! We just neutralized the group of thugs. All of them are exhausted, but they can wake up, so I suggest collecting all their weapons to destroy.
Toilet Mouth: This is not happening to me. This is not happening to me. This is not happening to me...

Stampede: Are you my bitch's friend? She makes me weak. I no longer want to kill and rob. I threw her out, but now she has returned and dragged her daughter to me. And I have no desire to beat them or even insult them. It's a strange feeling they evoke in me.
This is kindness returns kindness.
Huh? What kindness did she give me besides my amusement of my cock, what dozens of other whores did?
If you really want to get better, then do it.
Yeah, who's gonna stop me? I'm a badass motherfucker, literally! That I fuck a mother, not that my ass is bad.
She fell in love with the brutal evil raider. Do you want to disappoint her?
No, no, of course. Err... I mean, I don't give a fuck what she love or not. I'll knock out all her teeth, make her wash the floor with her body and make her grateful for this.
[Sarcasm] Do you want to be ridiculed by all the raiders? Pointing fingers and shouting that you are no longer human garbage?
These bastards? Let them go to hell! Laugh at me? I will laugh at them! Fuck my raider ex-friends!
Don't drag me into your sick relationship.
Relationship? Do you think it's a relationship? Relationship. Sounds scary.

Stampede: Martha's friend?
Bluebeard: Some bitch?
Can you fuck one of them?
Sure, old cunt, come here!
Sure, young cunt, come here!
F: Sure, I can fuck you.
Can you fuck both of them?
I love a whore sandwich.
Can I fuck one of them?
Stampede: Yes, but only Omelette.
Bluebeard: Yeah, you can take this daughter-bitch.
Yeah, you can take this mom-bitch.
You can take this bitch and I'll take the other one.
That's all.
Stampede: Don't step on the cat.
Bluebeard: Like I care about you.

Omelette:
Omelette? Strange name.
But this is the normalest name. It has meaning. What what does it mean, for example, John or Wilhelm? Meaningless words.
So your mother teaches you nasty things.
Mom is a slut. And she teaches me what she knows. I'll be a slut too, that I don't really mind. My pussy is the only weapon available to me that my mom can allow to me anyway.
[Sarcasm] What kind of eggs do you need to break to get such an omelette?
Ugh... I've had that name all my life. How many variations of egg jokes do you think I've heard? My father's eggs with my mother's egg.  Here. I told it. Are you satisfied?
Bye.
Whatever.

WOw its brilliant .... !

It worked pretty well! Thank you master!

Now the elder woman and Preston are all gathering to the Castle and i can talk to Radgull.

Another question:

What's next? after taking photos by his suggestion?

Radgull suggests the player to go to settlement to "ease" the minuteman.

I 'm using "we are minuteman" mod, 

I also clean zimonjia place for new settlement after Preston showed in the Castle.

so i can meet a few minute man on the commonwealth.

but there's no conversation option can be triggered when I'm pressing E on them.....

On 8/6/2023 at 9:10 PM, alima309 said:

Radgull suggests the player to go to settlement to "ease" the minuteman.

There are special NPCs pointed to by the quest marker of Minutewoman: People.

On 8/7/2023 at 2:58 AM, SrDanny said:

So is Pamela bugged only for me?

Try clearquestaliases AAAGreaseLove and setquestaliases AAAGreaseLove. Looks like the game doesn't see her dialogue scene, so maybe I set her dialog conditions incorrectly?

--//--

It was more difficult to write these quests. I would like to add more content.
Cure for Lust

Spoiler

(Emergent Behavior) Mad Max: Did you turn your cumbot into a cumsynth? And with a French accent! Very thoughtful for an empty-headed whore like you. Ginny has already written a program that makes her a bimbobot, as it should be. Begone now!
Ginevra: About Curie...
Oh yeah, the synth that needs to be brainwashed. Here, take this Bimboficator-34r. You just stick the needle under a skin, pull the trigger, and poof, the synth now thinks it's a trash can for organic waste. Unfortunately, it does not work on natural organics. I have yet to hack the electro-chemical processes of the brain.

Clone of Curie: Mon ami?
[Combat Medic] I need you to do something that might not be pleasant.
For you, my friend, I will do anything.
(Speech Challenge) I know a very good scientist with own laboratory. You must get acquainted!
Ah, but I want to walk my scientist's path, not fall into another scientist's gravitational field.
Oh, that would be great!
[Use Bimboficator-34r] Sorry.
Ah, my head! And the lower abdomen is very hot. Is this normal for non-metal bodies?
[Idiot Savant] Well, you need to be somewhere, I guess. It's kinda I need it.
Oh, well, of course. I'll figure everything out, don't worry, my dear.
Go to Goodneighbor, find the "Glory" button near Memory Den and report to Ginevra.
I hope we become friends!
Ginevra: Device "Curie" is reinstalled and ready for use. But Max's idea is to turn it into a portable Sympto-Matic or Auto-Doc. That is, a man put a sick or tired part of his body into this thing, inside it processes and heals it. It is a pity that "Curie" consists of a synthetic meat so all toxins and harmful substances will remain in it and it will not last long. But to build a such device I need a big pack of super stimpaks. Go and look in hospitals or in pharmacies. (Medford Memorial Hospital, Med-Tek Research, Mass Bay Medical Center, Milton General Hospital or Kendall Hospital, but the target is in the Lexington Pharmacy)

Frankie: Hey! I was the first, these super stimpaks are mine!
Why do you need them?
One settlement paid me to find them. Do you know what for? You never guess. Heal people! They can stay on them there for a whole year.
-You can take them.
Oh, do you let me? But I saw them first. Well, I guess you could start shooting at me with all your guns what I'm not a fan of, so thanks. (spawn a new pack in the Libertalia)
How about you give them to me and I'll give you sex?
[Sarcasm] Only here, only now, you have an unrivaled opportunity to trade your stimpaks for sex.

Can you convince, my good lady.
[Scary Wench] And now I saw you with super stimpaks first.
Okay, I didn't really want to help those dirty settlers.
Is that enough to buy them from you? (500 caps)
Let me think... Yes!

Here are super stimpaks.
Great, now I will install injectors inside the "Curie" which will form a medicinal environment inside the device. It will be on its knees, different users will put their penises inside, the machine will envelop it with vigorating and healing substance, so users after the procedure will be healthy and full of energy for other sexual intercourse. Nice little tech thing.

About Curie...
Oh, that "scientist"? [Chuckle]
How is she holding?
Look, I'm not interested in discussing medical and utilization equipment with you. Or are you seriously one of those idiots who think synths have souls?
Can I borrow her?
Sure, why not?
Please take Curie back.
She will have to make up for all the work she missed in her absence.
Nothing.
Hello, nothing. I'm Ginevra Ddim. Ah, I miss my father.

Slave (Curie): I can't help but heals these bad people.
Fuck me with all your cocks! Why didn't I lose control of my vocal cords?
Medslave at your service!
Heal me! (Sex)
I can't resist...
Bye.
Save me!

Cait's Bate

Spoiler

(The Combat Zone) Mad Max: That redcunt around you... Do you understand that everything that is yours is now mine, filth vessel? You will give me her contract, WC. I think she will be a great battle slut and boy's entertainment. So talk to the quartermaster Sullivan by the bunks.
Quartermaster Sullivan: [He defiantly closed his nose by his hand at the sight of you]
I need to transfer the slave contract to you.
I need to sell my friend to you.

Well, bring the merchandise. No body - no business, bog hoe.
[Sarcasm] What's happened? Scratched your crotch and decided to sniff yourself? I always do this.
Bitch. Well, wait until I want to go to the toilet. Let's see how you will scoff then.
Goodbye.
Badbye.

Cait's clone: Yeah?
Bye.
You better not make such a sly face.
I will transfer your contract to one organization.
What is this shite? Are you selling me like this?
(Speech Challenge) Don't worry, it's temporary.
(Fail) Until my fuckin' death is also temporary.
(Success) It better be like that.
[Trigger Rush] I'll fix everything later.
Okay, if you're sure, then I believe you. But you better not take your sweet time.
[Sarcasm] Well, everything is not so bad. Well, actually, everything is very bad. Panic.
You know how to calm people down. This is sarcasm.
Yes.
Just like that, huh? "Yes, I'm selling your arse like it's nothing." Screw you too.
Go to Goodneighbor, find the "Glory" button near Memory Den and report to quartermaster Sullivan.
He better not be a sick bastard. Oh who am I kidding?

Here is a new asset in our loving family. Heard she used to entertain the raiders in the Combat Zone. Here she will also entertain us with public punishments and humiliations, striptease, as well as carry out combat missions. Are you still here? Shoo!

About Cait...
That slave? Hm.
How is she holding?
She's as natural as shit in the toilet. You can be proud of her.
Can I borrow her?
Yeah, air her out, she stinks.
Please take Cait back.
I missed my punchbag.
Nothing.
Well, get the hell out then!

Slave (Cait): I knew your kindness was too good to be true.
Time to remember how to lick boots.
Luckily I don't have to retrain.
I am always a combat slave.
I'll fuck you.
Of course, what's stopping you?
Bye.
Ugh...

Triumvirate

Spoiler

(Press On, Cure for Lust, Cait's Bate) Mad Max: You betrayed your friends very well. I'll throw a betrayal party you, of course, are invited.
Secretute: But I've been with you so much longer, Master...
Max: Report, cock piper, because you think you are a reporter. Tell me everything in detail that I do with you thanks to your former friend.
Piper: I write crimes against taste... Ugh! Ie masterpieces of journalism. And for some mystical reason, it's popular. I make an idiotic slut of myself and many men visit me. Here is my newest "masterpiece". Thank you for doing this with me!

Three Bitches
By Piper Wright.
I have already wrote about Sole Survivor and now it's time to write about no less odious personalities.
    First, I'll tell you about your obedient servant (in the literal sense) - about myself, Piper Wright. I write and publish the very newspaper that you are reading now. If you have any complaints about the quality (and I know that there are a lot of flaws (much more than merits (let me be honest))), then you can find me in Diamond City, Publick Occurrences and personally punish me for it. Especially if you are a man, I know how to help you. And even if you have no complaints against me, you can still come. You can visit me at any time (the door is always open) and I promise to cooperate with a smile on my face. No, you'll be surprised how cooperative I can be. And everything that happens in my house will stay in my house.
    The second bitch is Curie and it's a synth. Yes, you read everything correctly. But don't be so quick to run to do bad things to it (if only a little). One good scientist rewrote its evil electronic brains and now it serves as a good little household appliance. It can heal and give strength, but of course not with its own hands (that would be ridiculous). Just place a sick or tired body part inside this wonderful device and feel how it heals and fills you with energy. You'll recognize it by the short dark haircut and Miss Nanny's voice. Remember that this is a thing and not a living being.
    The third bitch I want to talk about is raider's toy Cait. Have you heard about The Combat Zone? This Cait fought in the arena there (mostly losing, she's woman after all). "But wait, Piper, isn't this place infested with raiders?" - You can ask (and other more intresting questions during our personal meeting). Yes, and you can imagine what they did to a single woman. This and the constant blows to the head made her addictive to pain and humiliation. Therefore, if you meet a red-haired crazy girl with a clear Boston accent, then help her feel at home.
    In general, if you meet someone of this article and Sole Survivor or all of them together, you can feel free to do whatever you want with us. There will be no complaints, no consequences. We, like most women, want to be useful to men.

Max: This is my favourite. Torturing this rebellious ass is pure pleasure. Bend over, bitch, I want to fill your pipe. 
Now synth. Speak, walking Sympto-Matic!
Curie: I have already cured 156 cases with my body. I have 234 breaches of me. In all cases it were very bad people.  They assaults women, then assaults me and with renewed vigor assaults women againg. I can only watch and wait. The cycle can continue indefinitely until they get bored. Also, this body suffers damage with each treatment, which I am forbidden to correct. Thank you for doing this with me!
Max: Perhaps this is the first model of many. And after some time, we will not imagine capturing cunts without such essential rape companions. I just need penis treatment!
And last and least - our battle stripper Kate.
Cait: I want to say thank you, sir, for reminding me of my place. Of all masters, you are the most educative and disciplinary. I've completed 57 performances so far and I'm not going to stop. They are: a march of barbed wire, which is my new tight garment, baseball bats striptease, beating dance, content on eating sperm out of boots and, of course, patience training. For the successful completion of 6 combat missions, I was rewarded with gangbangs and painful and heavy medals. Thank you for doing this with me!
Max: Well, even those stupid bitches must have guessed what was about to happen. I hope I don't cut myself when I'm fucking you, otherwise you'll get real punishment.
And of course, I can't help but mention the one because of whom we all gathered together today - that bitch! Here, take your reward - a cap for each cunt. (+3 caps) And of course your long anticipated opportunity to jump on my cock. Enjoy, slut.
Now everybody fuck off, bitches! You still have a mountain of work to do before you die!

Rumors: Piper is a whore, journalism is just a facade. How many men visit her? And she's interviewing them? I didn't see ever one interview. Only if she "interviewing" their dicks.
There is a reprogrammed synth that cures all diseases and restores youth if you rub it from the inside with a cock. If I catch it, I don’t dismount it alive and then I’ll show to the all women, ha-ha!
Heard about Cait? A juicy chick, from what I hear. I love women with low self-esteem. For simple kindness, she would fall in love with me and will do anything for me. I would not have had a chance for other women, with them I need effort.
Sole Survivor is hell of a nasty slut. That's it.

I'm not sure if is this the right place to ask. But, how do I control the animation scene? I'm just starting the event with Cary Burden. And when the sex animation start, there are intruction on bottom left corner of the screen to use directional button to control the animation, but when I pressed them, nothing happen. And using WASD just move the camera around.

The same animation just loop endlessly and not progressing to the next animation phase. 

8 hours ago, tulipo said:

I'm not sure if is this the right place to ask. But, how do I control the animation scene? I'm just starting the event with Cary Burden. And when the sex animation start, there are intruction on bottom left corner of the screen to use directional button to control the animation, but when I pressed them, nothing happen. And using WASD just move the camera around.

The same animation just loop endlessly and not progressing to the next animation phase. 

Solved! Turn out I just have to open the AAF menu with home button to make the directional button do anything

Reworked BoS Hazing

Spoiler

Knight Mordred (On the Prydwen): Hey, are you our new little mole rat? Will you show respect to your higher ranks or do you need to teach you by the hard way?

Do the superiors know about this?
About what? About an ordinary conversation between two new mates? 
[STR>5] Will your high rank protect from dents on your smug face?
Oops, my mistake. Mistook you for another rookie. Ad victoriam and stuff!
[STR<6] Do not mess with me, err... or I... I...
Ha-ha-ha! What? Cry? Piss own skirt?
[Sarcasm] Learning tough lessons is my favorite hobby.
That's right, ratty! A sense of humor helps you cope with the bitter future here.
I understand, sir. How can I serve you, sir?
Good, ratty. 

First, a private inspection to find out what kind of animal you are, rookie.
A private inspection, sir?
Yes, a private motherfucking inspection. Your hearing is fine, at least something.
Yessir!
Glad for male attention? Well, there will be a lot of that soon.
It's very insulting.
It's good that you understand.
[Sarcasm] Mole rat, sir! You yourself have defined it so brilliantly!
I love smart asses who is wisecracking. The main words here are "ass" and "cracks".
What is this!? [He roughly grabs your breast] This thing means you're a fucking woman! [He slapped hard your breast. It jerked aside] I'm right, busty creature?
Sir, yes, sir! Sir, I'm a fucking woman, sir!
Fucking women are exactly what we need on our skyship.
No, sir. I'm a man, just with fat tits, sir.
No, you are a woman now. A fucking woman, at least in my company. Understood, ratty?
I'm still working on my identity, sir.
So, I will choose for you as your senior. You are a woman now.
[Grab and shake your boobs thoughtfully] It turns out so, sir.
Glad to be your educator. I'm your senior after all.
[He slaps your pussy and began to probe it] Yep, my suspicions are confirmed. We do have a fucking woman here indeed. It's either a clit or the smallest ballless microcock I've ever felt. So you're a whore. [He began to squeeze your breast] Who are you?
A sexually abused woman, who loses her patience. Sir.
You yourself decided to join the Brotherhood of Steel. Brotherhood, not sisterhood. You are either a brother or a whore. You have to choose, but you can't choose "brother".
[Idiotic Slut] Errrr... Mmmmm...
[He whispered a hint in your ear] "Whore."
[Sarcasm] Looks like a dummy for your harassment trainings.
Wrong answer, whore! [He slammed your boobs to each other]
Sir, whore, sir!
I cannot hear you, whore!
-SIR, I AM A WHORE, SIR!
[He squeezes your belly] So here's the squires factory. [He pulled your lip] Here is a vacuum cleaner and a waste container. [He lifts your boob by the nipple] Here's a chew toy and a comfortable chair. [He pinches your asshole] And here's my favorite part of the whole area - stress relief meathole.
What about my pussy, sir?
So in general you agree with my assessment of your body, are you just offended that I did not mention what you think is your main part? Sure, whore. [He firmly grabs your crotch] Here's your control panel, slut.
Women are not just a couple of tits and a pussy for man's pleasure, sir.
Yes, I know about cooking and cleaning. I'm not dumb, you know, ratty.
Everything accurately, sir!
Of course, accurately, because I'm an expert on women. Fucks you in a variety of positions and conditions. Womanman! No, it sounds stupid. Probably because there is a "woman" there.
This is dire sexism!
Did you finally understand, you stupid bitch? Come on, cry. I have real boner for tear-stained faces smeared with mascara.
[Sarcasm] What about my built-in fan and minibar?
I didn't notice, they open here? [He pinches your skin and smiling sadistically began to twist it]

You must follow my orders, so that I can make sure that you really understand the hierarchy here. Clear and fix my power armor. I have much more better work to do due to my high rank. But do it discreetly. All clear, mole rat? (+half-broken power armor)

Your power armor, sir!
Quiet you! I told you to do it in secret, you idiotic ratty! What have you done, you retarded cunt! Who fixes anything like that? You ruined everything and now I can't do my duty, rat scum. So now you do it for me. I, and now you, need to go to the nearest farms and seduce, I mean, recru... No, right - seduce new people to join our brotherhood. Obviously, we need healthy young men. As punishment, you will promise to sexually satisfy them. But this is not enough, since you are a whore and will only be happy to fuck. Take this shit and tell scribe Collins it was you who broke it. You are new here, so less demand from you, but I’m high ranking and may have problems. AAABrokenDevice
What is this device?
Some kind of scientific mumbo jumbo, who cares?
[INT>6] Are you broke the reflex capacitor?
Make sure I don't break you, smart ass bitch.
Yes, sir! I will take the blame for you.
Are you waiting for the applause? Or a blow into your fat arse? 
I don't like it.
Well, get used to it. Such a life, mole ratty. Such a life...

Scribe Collins: Elder Maxson is so handsome. His scar makes him so manly.
I broke this device, sorry.
Just appeared and started to destroy things? We must preserve technology, not break it! You will serve a detention! Collect all the toilet buckets and take them out the Prydwen. Do it and I don't want to hear about things you broke again.
Bye.
Yes, yes, I have a lot of things to do.

Would you like to join the Brotherhood of Steel?
Nordhagen Beach Settler: Why should I?
You can use me as a free whore then!
Great! I'll take a free sample.
We have amazing technology.
I didn't hold anything more advanced than a hoe in my hands. Speaking of hoes...
For the sake of the good case.
Bah...
Don't you want to shoot enemies with a minigun in a power armor?
Na-h...
I will think about your offer.
Finch farm Settler: If you let me get under your panties, babe, then I agree!
Is this your motivation?
Yes, I'm a man. [He grabs himself by the crotch]
Yes.
Yahoo! This brotherhood of yours is getting more and more attractive.
I need to think about.
What is there to think? Do you have a vagina and I have a penis. They are just made for each other!
No.
Well then, I don't care about your sect or what is it?
Where one "yes" there and two.
I won't have to do anything, right? For fucking you  I don't have to do anything, like go somewhere?
County crossing Settler: Damn technofascists! You will never conquer us! I'll show you, motherless bitch!
Liked, bitch? Tell your masters that we won't give up the Commonwealth so easily!
Bunker Hill Resident Ned Kane: You are awesome! Power armor is so cool! Ah, I would like to join you, but my sister Didi is unlikely to let me go.
I will talk to her.
Is it true? So cool!
By the way, I'm a BoS whore. I want to reward you for your enthusiasm.
You are even better than I could imagine!
[Sacrasm] Just run away from home like a real man.
Exactly! Thanks for the advice!
Bye.
Is it true that even a child in a power armor can destroy several Deathclaw troops?
His sister Didi Kane: Let your brother to join the Brotherhood of Steel.
How can I give away my only brother? Hmm, I might as well join, judging by you, you accept women. But why do we need it?
[Cherchez La Femme] What are you so excited about, pretty girl? I'll kiss your neck if that's what you want.
I... I... What? Stop! My brain stopped functioning. Now it will find a pattern of behavior for this situation. Damn, nothing found.
You can use me a free whore then.
R...r...really? I can? I... I really can? And how many women are there? And they wear military uniforms, yes? How many blondes do you have? Yes I agree. And I will drag my brother there even if he resists. As for your offer... [She pounced on you with kisses]
(Speech challenge) He's an adult man, let him decide.
(Fail) Only adult by age. He's just as a rapturous idiot as he was five years ago.
(Success) Okay, he's clearly determined not to get smarter. There will be no difference when he's released: now or later.
[STR>4] Otherwise I will beat you.
What huge muscles you have! You are a big girl. I... I agree. Do you need a servant? Backrubs, bathings, be dominated, perhaps...
Wowie...
(The first and the brother (and the sister) join BoS)

I've done recruiting.
And a few people have joined us. Although it could be a coincidence. But don't think that I'm not grateful. I will reward my faithful mole rat. I present to you a hidden sex! I’ll fuck you publicly, but we will do it on a bed under a blanket, so everyone will think that I'm just jerking off as usual. And, of course, anal, ratty. [He gave you acceleration to bed by slapping your ass]

What’s next, sir?
Your recruiting and bed skills gave me an idea. Here, take this. This is for previous sex.
Bitchnote
1 bitchnote.
[Drawing of an ass sticking out of a circle with strongly leaking holes]

This is a drawing of leaking ass and an inscription "1 bitchnote", sir.
I know, I drew it. Would you believe that I have never drawn before?
[Sarcasm] Is it for my birthday? How did you know that I want a piece of paper with nonsense?
No, for your birthday, I'll prepare something different. You will scream. From joy.
[Idiotic Slut] Is that an elephant with a runny trunk?
You stupid rat! It is obvious an ass that gets a lot of cumshots and is now leaking. And what is an elephant? It doesn't matter, I don't want to climb into the wilds of your attic.
I don't understand, sir.
These are bitchnotes. Like pre-war banknotes, but backed not by banks, but by your ass. Ten female bitchnotes equal one male cap, just like women and men in real life. I organized a mini-brothel on the lower deck with one whore - you. But this is a secret brothel. If the superiors find out about this, then this is your idea. Now bring me 8 bitchnotes. I'll give you one right now. For sex. Anal sex.
How can this mole rat serve you?
Providing stress relief, little rat. (+bitchnote)
I want to exchange bitchnotes to a cap, sir.
Honest pay for honest work, ha-ha! Ad victoriam and hard cocks to you! (-10 bitchnotes +1 cap)
Can you leave my ass alone at least one time, sir? I have other holes too, you know.
Is this a rebellion, mole rat? Your ass or no ass, it's completely my choice. Whore has no right to vote here, because she is a whore. Understood, my anal slut?

Client (Including the first recruit and siblings): I want you.
Didi: How about a bed boogie-woogie?
(Speech Challenge) Hey, how about you give me a bitchnote for free? Oh please!
(Fail) No. You need to earn your paycheck!
(Success) Fine.
Didi: Yeah, sure!
One bitchnote, please.
Are you really working for these notes? Okay.
Didi: Here are three, just try hard. I will try hard too.
Maybe later, now my fork hurts a lot.
You worked very hard.
Didi: Aw.
Bye.
Bye, 1/10 cap whore.
Didi: Bye, bye! I miss you already.

Scribe Collins runs to you after 10 sex: I knew I wasn't having auditory hallucinations. Here is the source of these infamous slaps of flesh and muffled moans. You? Why am I not surprised? You will serve a detention! I asked you not to break anything including morality and discipline! What if everyone starts fucking like rad rabbits? You deserve another detention! Clean up the Prydwen, including your depravity.
(Spawn 10 trash items)

Did Collins caught you in whoring? Ha-ha. what a loser. New major mission for you, my anal rat. No, that sounds terrible. Anyway, bring a noodle cup and 5 bottles of beer to me and hurry your ass up.
Where can I look for this, sir?
I don't know... Maybe try vendors, stupid whore! I know they sell noodles in Diamond City. Or cook it yourself, be a caring wifey, heh.
Are we celebrating something, sir?
I just want to try it, no other reason is needed. And it so happened that I have a little rat, who will gladly run many miles at my whim.
Will be done, sir!
Do you need a kick in the ass to speed it up?
I'm sorry, but I'm very busy right now, sir.
Bitch. If you're so busy why are you provoking me? Your upbringing will take much more time than you just comply to my simple demands.

The noodle cup and 5 bottles of beer, sir. 
Great. [He patted your cheek patronizingly] Do you know what else is missing, ratty? You under me.

Let's have a little role play. You will be a captured institute scientist.
I...
No...
Yes...
[Sarca...

[He slaps you] Ah, the Institute scum! I don't want to hear your lying words! Shame on you for ruining humanity! [He slaps you so hard that it turns you around. He takes advantage of this and grabs you from behind and bends over] I will fix you with re-educating anal rape. You'll know how to do your science stuff!
Now you are a captured female super mutant.
Wha...
It's...
Yes...
[Sarca...

[He slaps you] Ah, the super mutated scum! You are an abomination! Freak! Scourge of humanity! Why are you like this? I will try to fill you with normal human sperm that you gave birth to a normal person. Whoo, vermin!
Now you are a captured scribe Collins.
Ugh...
Plea...
Yes...
[Sarca...

[He slaps you] Are you sniffing about me? You shouldn't have wandered into this empty warehouse, bitch! It's time to put your skinny ass on my cock! Take that, bitch!
It was a great roleplay. I haven't let off steam like this in a long time. New my/your task, squire Rat. Go to the Custom House Tower in the Boston Harbor, deal with super mutants there and bring samples of their DNA. Bring it to me, I should be the one to take these samples, not you. Remember?
Collect 3 samples of super mutant's DNA

Super-Duper: Female?
[Retreat]
Where?
For the Brotherhood! Ad Victoriam! [Attack]
Kill! (3 samples of super mutant's DNA)
Please allow me to collect your DNA samples.
Yes. (x3 3 Super Mutant Juices)
I represent the Brotherhood of Steel!
Enemy! (x4 8 Super Mutant Juices) [They abundantly pumped you with their DNA]

Samples collected.
Great job. Me. And thanks for nothing you. Ha-ha! Now I want to install these dildos, molded in my form, in your power armor. So that I can metaphorically fuck you, while you on the missions. Two in the torso and one in the helm. But I have little time, I am a high-ranking after all.
Bitch of Steel - During service to Brotherhood of Steel you have tempered your body and spirit with comradely ordeals. Increase the duration of fusion cores by 10%.

We defeated the Institute
Don't you dare appropriate other people's merits, rat! You just a low deck whore, a men's stress relief! 

Scribe Collins: Knight Mordred. What can you tell about him? I got reports that he was hazing our members.
Reports?
Yes, reports. And I'm not going to give out information until the investigation is completed.
I need to think.
Think about what? You either know about it or you don't.
On the contrary, he is very kind to me and taught me a lot.
Hmm, then I have to deal with whom is spreading false rumors about her brother.
He rapes me and humiliates.
Oh elders! Why were you silent? I will deal with him immediately!
(Put him in the in Cambridge Police Station's cell)
Bitch! Did you snitch me?
And I thought where my pain in the ass? And that's you just disappeared from my life.
Rejoice while you can. Your pain in the ass is nothing compared to your future pain "I'm out of this cage".
-How do you fit perfectly into this cell!
Rat! You really are a rat! Get your ass ready because what I did to you will feel like a touch of sunshine compared to what I will do to you for this betrayal!
Please forgive me! I'll suck you cock to atone for my guilt!
You will have to do a lot of cocksuking to atone for your guilt, bitch. Even your worthless life won't be enough if you start now and don't quit. What are you waiting for? I didn't say "no".
Sorry.
Oh you scum! "Sorry"!? And is that all you say? Get ready to screech it at the top of your lungs, bitch!
I do not understand what you're saying. Someone ratted you out for those horrible things you did?
Bitch! You are the first candidate for my betrayal. Well, wait, I'll get out of here and beat the shit out of you, even though it will be a huge mountain of shit with the size of Everest!

BoS Page

Spoiler

On the Prydwen: 
Nude woman in a baseball cap Sine Nomine: I am not a ghoulfucker despite what others say!
Is that what others say about you?
Yes! Would I argue otherwise if it were not so?
Ha, I'm not falling for that, ghoulfucker.
I'll tell you how it all happened and don't you dare step back from our conversation!
[Sarcasm] Starting an acquaintance with the right phrase.
I'm just really tired of the foul rumors that spread about me!
Okay.
You do not believe me!? Ah so! I'll tell you how it all happened and don't you dare step back from our conversation!
Initiate Garryson, now Paladin Garryson got me drunk and led a ghoul to my unconscious body. This ghoul found me to be a good place to shove his rotten dick. And while he was defiling my poor body, Initiate Garryson invited witnesses to look at it. And then he forged my confession that supposedly I had a zombie boyfriend. Since I became a degenerate, I was assigned a degenerate punishment. I was stripped of ranks and rights, can't wear a body armor anymore and force to serve Master Garryson as a page-girl.

Bye.
Remember that I am not a ghoulfucker. Not!
I want to punish you with public sex.
But you do know that I was framed, right? Are you doing this because you can, not because you believe in my fault?
I have questions.
Do you want to know the details of my humiliations?
How you fight naked?
Just like in armor, only each potential damage is much more painful and devastating.
Why don't you run away?
Run away? But then I'll leave Master in danger! 
What is it like to serve Paladin Garryson?
He quickly raised the ranks because he appropriated all my completed missions. All he does is hide while I fight and the only shot he does is a cumshot in me after all is over. I tried to teach him how to be a man, but it seems my methods are not working. For example, I taught him how to balance in a Vertibird by an anal rodeo on me. It probably looked funny from the outside, but I felt really shagged.
Page-girl?
This special rank is even lower than the squire. It's basically slavery. I organize travel, keep track of Master's expenses and income, carry all his things. Feed him, wash him, maintain his equipment, suck his cock, lick his boots, undress for bed, lie on the floor and wait if he wants to use me as a toilet. I am also his entertainment: I run squatting swinging boobs, jumping for a treat like a dog, embarrass myself before others.
No more questions.
Now let's move on to taking advantage of me, right?

Midget Paladin Garryson: Don't listen to that lying bitch, she's... uh, lying bitch.
How is your page-girl?
Very dumb and lazy bitch. Always trying to shirk her direct duties. And very cowardly. Constantly piss herself when I heroically overcome the enemy! Well, at least it doesn't ruin the clothes because she not wear any. He-he-he...
May I use your page-girl?
M: Certainly! Nothing's too good for my brother! Just don't cum inside, I want to knock her up myself.
F: Be I damned, of course I would love to look at that.
Bye.
And spit on this ghoulfucker when you pass by.
F: Can you tell me who fucks better: your page-girl or me?
I can already tell: it's you! You do it voluntarily, not under kicks and not pull a face at the sight of my magnificent cock!

On 8/13/2023 at 6:51 AM, shivster000 said:

For the 'wear and tear' quest, it just says destroy all factions.

You need to ask Main Fightcunt about each faction.  I don't remember exactly, but for the BoS and the Minutemen you need to bring her their uniforms, and kill Desdemona for RR. It's just that at the beginning of the quest, the relation of the factions to the player is unknown, so she generates tasks in the dialogue.

--//--

The biggest follower who uses the mod's dignity system. Maledom, but slow starting. There is also raceplay and netorare. And a bunch of interactions with other followers.
How to Train Your Bitch

Spoiler

Rumor: I heard that an animal trainer lives in the Nahant. His pets can perform incredible tricks. I think it's at least a triple backflip!
Mile Dom (Big African-American somewhere in Nahant): Excuse me, miss? Do you want to travel together?
1 Why do you want to travel with me?
I'm tired of being a lone wolf. It's more fun to travel in company. And you look like a goddamn fine lady, if we pardon my tongue, miss.
1.1 For free?
Certainly. We will be just a fellow travelers the moment sharing the road. Nobody owes anyone. Unless, of course, he or she borrows money or is very guilty towards the other, he-he. One of jokes with which our cooperation will grow stronger in the future, I hope.
2 [Lone Wanderer] No.
That's super bad. Well, I see that you are a lone wanderer type and it is useless to insist. Farewell, miss.
2 [Sarcasm] And it will be like a buddy road movie? Or a torture porn where I learn my humble lesson at the end,  as usual?
You have an interesting life, miss. I would like to hear about it in all details. As for your question, you can only find out by trying.
2 -Mrs, not Miss.
That's even better! That is, let's generally discard those long honorifics, because we will soon become friends.
3 Thanks for the offer but no.
Don't you want someone to watch your back in our cruel world?
3.1 Sorry, but the answer is still "no".
And yet I insist.
3.2 No!
Are we going to play "no-yes" all day long? This is not the time to be strong, give in to me, you silly head.
3.3 [STR] Leave me alone!
[STR>6] Okay, okay. I have nothing but good intentions, miss.
[STR<7] Listen, bitch, what do you think the chance that I'll meet another pretty face here? I don't intend to let go of this chance. Either you say "yes" now, or you learn that saying "no" to a man is just a painfully extended "yes".
3.4 It seems it's time for the old good "Fuck you".
That's my line, bitch. (Rape)
4 [Low Dignity] Yes, sir. I give myself completely to you.
Damn! Someone has already trained you. I would like to do it myself for my preferences.
4 Yes, let's travel together.
Very good. You lead and I follow. So where are we going?

1 Follow me.
I'm right behind you.
1 Wait here.
I don't like this.
2 Let's have sex.
Damn right time!
2 That's all.
Keep your eyes on the road, since you're ahead.
3 Let's trade.
Why are you carrying so much trash?
4 Let's talk.
Let's.

4.1 Your thoughts?
Women who are used, or, to put it in Boston, radroached on every sofa, are not rabid, they are dead cats suffering from nymphomania.
The more dissimilar partners are, the more diverse the genes in the offspring. An interesting scientific fact.
Hate killing raider women, they can be re-educated and taught to love. Don't care about male raiders though.
Clapping cymbal monkey.
4.2 Do you need to do something special?
As a matter of fact, yes. One powerful gun would come in handy to me. And since we are together, then to you too. I found out that she is in [...]. The name's Judith.
4.2 That's all.
Yes, enough talk, let's act.
4.3 Do you need something?
First I need to get to know you better. And you -  me.
4.4 I have some questions.
Oh, private conversations, we're getting closer.
What is your background?
I'm from Mirage, a travelling casino pulled by a herd of brahmin, right here in the Commonwealth. Imagine a column of neon lights on wheels and an endless chorus of moos. But on the inside, it was a nasty business. I don't want to talk about it anymore, just force of habit. Oh, I also have an uncle in case you're wondering.
What are you doing in life?
I train animals. A certain kind of bunny. Don't laugh, you won't believe the tricks they can do.
What is your goal?
I found one particular interesting specimen. I want to tame and train this animal very well. But only shhh, I don't want to tell my plans before success.
That's all.
Have I satisfied your curiosity?

(Once) I myself have the question. What is your background?
I am pre-war, but I was frozen in a Vault, my husband was killed and my son was kidnapped.
Damn! So were you married? And do you have a son? Damn! If you want to cry, then my shoulder is always with me.
I don't want to talk about it.
Oh, mysterious lady. Okay, play hard to get.
[Sarcasm] I'm a bunch of kittens in a human costume. I am infiltrating your human society to revive the ancient Egypt. Meow.
Oh, I love pussies.
Nothing interesting. I'm just trying to survive in the wasteland.
Nothing interesting? And the fact that your skin is smoother than a newborn baby's butt? Where did you find stockpiles of pre-war cosmetics, eh?

Greet: Have you melted under my charm yet?

2 I found your Judith gun.
Damn, we are golden now! With this girl no one will stop us. Let me kiss you, my other girl.
[Take his kiss]
[He hold your head with one hand and give you a long lips kiss. The other hand firmy hold your ass]
[Black Widow] Then let me unwrap the gift. [Kiss him instead]
[You hold his head with one hand and give him a long lips kiss. The other hand firmy hold his ass]
It's just a gun, no need for such gratitude.
Don't be so frivolous about gifts and weapons. The first makes life more pleasant, and the second - makes life be. Perhaps very soon you will regret that you didn't appreciate the gifts of fate.
Access denied.
What a b... bold gal you are, cupcake.

Hey, since you are in the mood to comply with my requests, I would like to show my new girl to my uncle.
This new girl is your new gun or me?
Oh, I've been exposed! Who wouldn't want to show off such a sister in arms, huh? [Wink] A blind lobotomite perhaps. And even then I doubt it.
Yes, sure.
He's in the Natick's Red Rocket. Nice dude, you'll like him.
You're really fond of your new gun, aren't you?
We all have weaknesses. I admit my - is ladies. "Ammunition-filled" curvy ladies with protruding parts where need. Standing between me and enemies. Between my life and death.
Maybe later.
You are getting out of my control, girl. Alarm! He-he, joke, joke...

Gerald Dom: New wench of my nephew?
Yes.
Let me look at you from the sides.
No.
Then get out of here to the dog's hell!
We are just companions.
Ah yes, friendship between a man and a woman. I'll see what comes of it.
[Sarcasm] No, I'm a new wrench. Where are nuts?
I think you're more of a screw type.
Listen, girly. Since you're here, could you help me gather some parts? I myself am not the same as in my youth, but I live in a damn hole of madness. I need a gold-plated flip lighter, an Abraxo cleaner, a desk fan and an alarm clock. Everything should be here. Thanks in advance. Bye.
Did you bring my required stuff?
No.
Then what are you doing here?
Remind me what you wanted.
I saw you write everything down on your wrist computer, wench. Or are you just pretending? Does it even work? That's the kind of youth we have now...
Yes.
Great. Now you can go. I saw you. You saw me. Tell my nephew that I'm fine with you, girl.

How do you like uncle Gerald? A charmer, right?
I think he made me pick up trash just to get rid of me.
Nonsense! He clearly needed it.
[When Freedom Calls] [Sarcasm] Yes, I think in the Charisma of the Year competition he would definitely fight with Marcy Long for the first place.
Oh you and your inside jokes.
I guess, he's nice enough.
He liked you too, since he didn't chase you around the wasteland with piss rags. Errr... Don't ask.
Hey why don't we come to my house? I'll show you where it is on the map.

Mile Dom's Home (bunker). With dog Ares.
Here's my den. Here is the kitchen, here is the bed, here are the decorations. Make yourself...
[The light went out and something pushed you. When you fell, something oblong and metallic appeared in your hands]
Curse! Is my girl all right?
No, something pushed me.
I'm fine.
[Sarcasm] I'm fine, except I've broken all the bones in my body. Do you have a duct tape?
How sweet of you, but it's only a fall.

No you. I'm talking about Judith! 
[The metal object in your hands turned out to be the broken gun Judith. And how did she break like that?]
0 O Judith...
1 What actually happened? The light went out, something pushed me from your side and somehow your broken gun in my hands.
Are we gonna analyze and reason or will we try to solve the situation that has arisen?
Guilt route:
2 Oh please forgive me! I think I broke your favorite gun.
What have you done? She saved my life so many times and now she's gone... [Sob]
2.1 How can I make amends?
Serve me until I forgive you.
2.2 This is entirely my fault. I am a clumsy brahmin.
Yes. [Sob]
2.3 Let me make amends by serving you.
Are you really ready to earn forgiveness in this way? Let's test your determination to follow your words. [He undresses] Kiss the dick.
-2.3 [Kneel down and give a long kiss to his dick]
[He grabs your head and firmly presses it into his groin. The compensation process has begun] 5
2.4 Let's think it over again.
It's disgusting how you squirm trying to get away from your guilt. (Return to 0)
Force route: 
3 It's an accident! I didn't mean to break your favorite gun.
Whether you wanted it or not, Judith turned out to be broken.
3.1 [Gun Nut] I couldn't break Judith with the fall. This weapon was clearly broken before.
Are you now an expert at accidentally breaking pistols in the dark?
3.2 [INT>4] This is all very suspicious. You were at the switch, weren't you?
How cleverly you divert attention from your monstrous transgression. What are these victim accusations? I don't recognize you.
3.3 I'm not going to apologize for such nonsense!
Oh my Judith is nonsense to you? I see you have no conscience. I'll have to take retribution into my own hands.
3.4 Let's think it over again.
It's disgusting how you squirm trying to get away from your guilt. (Return to 0)
4 It's not me.
It's you, who else? Take damn responsibility!

5 [He closed the door with a combination lock] I have closed the door so that nothing will interfere with your redemption time. When I make sure that you sincerely repent and compensate me for moral damages, I will open this door. [Now a consequential choice will appear]
Open that damn door, you bastard!
I told you the condition for opening the door. And the key is only in my head, so if something happens to me, you'll be stuck here forever. Comply and this damn situation will end quickly.
There is no need for this. I won't go out without your permission anyway.
Well, then it's not worth mentioning.
Yes, I will try hard to atone for my guilt before you! (10 redemption points)
Oh, I believe in you. I myself don't like this damn situation, but my moral balance must be restored. Actually, it's for your own good, have you heard of karma?
Then let me give you a real reason to be mad at me. [Kick his balls] (20 redemption points)
Bitch! You will regret this! I wanted to pity you, but don't count on my mercy now!
Are you a snowbunny?
What is a snowbunny?
A woman with fairly white skin color.
Can't you see what color my skin is?
No, no, this is not part of the dialogue with Mile, but a meta question. It's me, the author of the mod asking. I just haven't figured out how to do it automatically. Game coding is hard. I decided to break the fourth wall, I heard in small doses this is amusing. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you, because I do incredibly degenerate things with you, Survivor. No offense? Deal? Deal.
Yes.
Accepted.
No.
Accepted.

S: Always happy to train snowbunnies like you. Our color combination is perfect, don't you think?
No S: Though you are not a snowbunny, but a pussy is a pussy, you can be trained.
We'll start your damn long journey of redemption with a classic ass kiss. Show all your depth of remorse, babe.
I won't even place my clean face near your stinky dirty ass.
Ts.Ts.Ts. You just got +1 redemption point. Don't worry, that's the whole point. When you finish this, your face will be stinky and dirty and my ass will be clean. (+1rp)
-What the hell are these redemption points?
I'll tell you when we finish the intro with my ass. By the way, this is another point, for another second of your face is not where it should be. (+1rp)
[Sarcasm] But this is my first kiss! Will your ass dare to steal it?
Look, I know it's not true, but this greatly aroused me, so I'll take 1 redemption point off you. (-1rp)
[Give him the most angry ass  you were ever capable of]
What is this supersonic smooch? And why did you make such a terrible expression? Plus 2 redemption points and try it again, damn squeamish pussy. (+2rp)
[Shower his ass in quick kisses]
Nice. I hope you have a noticeable lipstick? I love lip marks on me. And stray anal hair on woman's faces. Minus 1 redemption point off you! But I want a long love kiss on an equal footing.  (-1rp)
-[Low Dignity] Show your best and give his asshole an unforgettable long and wet French kiss.
Ohhh... Wow! You are a born asswiper. And you hid such a talent? +5 redemption points, but only because you are so good and I want you to serve me longer, sexy vacuum cleaner.
--[Give his ass a long wet kiss]
Right spot, babe. Show to my ass who is the main kisser here. Yeah...
Are you doing a blowjob face, doll? Just suck my asshole, don't hold back. You're totally deserve minus 1 redemption point, sugar baby. (-1rp)
[With a light smack, you broke off your long kiss, leaving a salivating line towards the ass]
[Wipe your mouth] Once again: I'm sorry.
You are confidently moving on the path of forgiveness.
S: Even faster than other snowbunnies. You can be proud of yourself.
No S: Even faster than any snowbunny. If you will continue and I may change tastes.
You bastard! I nearly suffocated.
Don't worry, further you will have the opportunity to improve your skills. Lots of opportunities.
S: But don't disappoint me, snowbunny.
No S: I will let your tantum slide this time, but only because you're not a snowbunny, less demand from you.
Now the reasonable course of events is ass licking, don't you think? But you'll have to convince me, babe.
Begging you to let me lick your ass? Are you sick in the head?
You just want those points, don't you? Do you want to serve me as long as possible? Okay, here's 3 more redemption points, greedy woman. (+3rp)
[Gritted teeth in anger] Let me... Lick... Your fucking ass...
Open your mouth first, honey, it doesn't suit you. And take one more encouraging point. (+1rp)
[Scary Wench] Do you want a licked ass? Then get your crappy ass over here and quickly! I have little patience for male quirks.
Oh, yes, ma'am! Of course we don't have time for all this verbal nonsense. Here, I will write off three points already. (-3rp)
[Low Dignity] Please, sir! Use me as your asswiper! I'm only good for this.
You're too hard on yourself, baby. I will find many uses for you. Get one more point as an encouragement. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not good enough for ass licking, girl. (+1rp)
-Please, let me lick your ass!
No.
-I humbly beg you let me lick your great ass! Pretty please!
Louder!
-PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR AMAZING ASSHOLE!
Because you're..?
DIRTY PERVERTED SLUT, WHO LOVES DIRTY ASSES!
Okay, I'll give you that one. [You sat on your ass and he sat on you face] Yeah, come on, babe. You're a real champ in this.  Work, work, work, earn my forgiveness. Your parents must have been proud of you.
Fuck. You.
I can't hear you... But I feel your angry vibration, so you get another point. (+1rp)
They wouldn't be care. [Lick] And rightfully so. [Lick, lick] I'm - nothing. [Lick]
For realistic self-assessment you get a minus point. (-1rp)
No... [Lick] But [Lick, lick, lick] I [Lick] don't care. [Lick]
What a shitty dauther you are. A minus point! (-1rp)
Yes. [Lick] They would be [Lick, lick, lick]  proud for the useful dauther. [Lick]
So your parents know you're such a slut? Or they raised you as cattle themselves? A minus point! And the next will make you nostalgic. (-1rp) 
Now I want to see you kneel and kiss my feet. The perfect apologetic pose.
Will it ever end?
Why do you want to end this? Don't we have super fun, girl?
-It's you who has super fun, and I got my weekly humiliation quota.
Will my feet be kissed or will you waste all the tongue energy on stupid talk? Plus 3 redemption points, by the way. (+3rp)
[Sarcasm] I'd like to suggest some over-the-top absurd action, but we've already surpassed any reasonable limit.
Kiss the feet already, don't discourse.
[Kneel down and kiss his feet with anger] Are you [Mwah]  satisfied yet? [Mwah]
Do you understand that your evil fire in your eyes when you humiliate yourself in front of me makes it 1000 times better?
[Kneel down and kiss his feet] I'm [Mwah] so sorry. [Mwah]
We're approaching an apologetic crescendo.
The sight of your kind creeping at my legs, collecting dust with her boobs, kissing my dirty feet makes me an extraordinary uplift. And not only my spirit rises. But something is missing from this picture... [He pees on your head] This is what I call "Road to Redemption".
[Sigh] Are we not finished yet?
Can't you see that I'm still shaking? A couple more drops for you.
[Low Dignity (At this point, your dignity will be lost for that option anyway)] [Suck out his piss from the ground] [Slurp] Thank you very much.
Yuck! You're a damn nasty slut. I chose you well.
Thank you.
You're welcome. 
[Sarcasm] Oh golden rain. At least it's not a radstorm.
Yes, then I would urgently seek a doctor.
Scumbag...
Pisshead. Ha! Yes, the appropriate name for you. Hey, pisshead, plus 3 redemption points for you, pisshead. (+3rp)
(+5 your dignity)
So redemption points... To earn my forgiveness, you need to lower them to zero.
(>0) You still have them, but we're not in a hurry.
(0) Oh, you seem to have been a very good apologist. Let me give you 10 more points for that.
(Kicked balls) Ah, here's something else I owe you. [He grabs you by the shoulders and kicks your crotch] My balls send good wishes to you, bitch.
You can sleep on Ares' underlay. He will be against it, but I'm sure you'll agree to get along with each other.
Ares: Rrrrrrrr!
[Sarcasm] Good doggie...
Rrrrrrrr!
[Animal Friend] I don't pose a threat, boy. Our friendship promises you only good.
Woof? Woof.
[Move away slowly]
Rrrrrrrr.
[Show him your submission female pose]
Rrrrrrrr! (sex)

Still not zero. I'm talking about points, not about you.
There are Mirelurk egg omelette ingredients in the box. Cook it.
Apologetic sex? (-1rp)
Fine. Ride me, but do it respectfully with a grateful face, slut.
Please beat me to feel like a man again. (-1rp)
[You frees your boobs. He starts beating them with the face of a playing kitten]
[You hungs your boobs before his face. At first he squeezes them, but then he starts battering them like a boxing speed bag]
[You bares your belly and he gives a lot of fist kisses to your navel. Looks like he imagine his nemesis in its place]
Here's a Mirelurk egg omelette. (-1rp)
Just like we're married. And why even get married when you can subdue a random wench.
[Kiss his balls] (-1rp)
[You showered his balls with kisses, whispering sorrys]
[You gave his balls a long wet kiss]
[His cock is already welcoming you. You dove the face under it and started massaging his manhood with your tongue]
(Kicked balls) Yes kiss them after you hurt them, mad bitch. (-1rp)
Looks like you've apologized enough. I will open the door now. But of course, after what happened, we will not be able to maintain equal relations. Imagine that you demand something from me, and I remember how this tongue tickled my asshole. Ridiculous! Let's draw up a contract so you don't forget.

Mile Dom's Contract
By breaking Mile Dom's property "Judith", I, further down the line the guilty woman, undertake to compensate material and moral damage by serving Mile Dom. Conditions of service: 

Complete obedience to Mile Dom's orders;
Performing such functions as a free whore, loving wife, slave and any other by a desire;
Full access to the body, including sex, tattooing and beating, without the right to complain;
Full dedication to the snowbunny role.

Guilty woman has no right to terminate the contract. Mile Dom has the right to terminate or change the contract at any time.
Signature of Mile Dom.
Signature of the guilty woman.

Greet: Snowbunny?/Bitch?
(6 hour) I want to show the whole world that I have conquered you. (sex)
OnEnterBleedout: Because of you, cunt, I was wounded in battle! I will tear your asshole, damn bitch!
What are you doing in life?
S: I train white bitches like you. You won't believe the tricks you can do.
No S: I train white bitches. And if there none of them, then you'll do. You won't believe the tricks they can do.
What is your goal?
S: Train you, snowbunny.
No S: Train you.
Will you accept this wedding ring?
Is this your old wedding ring? I have a better use for it. [He cum in your pussy, made you collect leaking sperm in a condom, put your ring in there and tied this necklace of cheating around your neck]
Let's have sex.
I see no reason to refuse.
Nay, I'm tired.
Your thoughts?
When is your fertile window? Tell me when it will be so that I definitely knocked you up.
I want you to get pregnant from me. And with many children as possible. So it would be nice to make them at once in batches of twins and more.
My favorite sex pose? Mating press. And it would be double nice if after that a woman spread her legs up, so that the gravity would do something good as helping my spermatozoa to reach the egg.
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease that's a hundred percent fatal." (heh)
Have you thought about a tattoo? And do you like card games?
(Press On) (Once) I visited this newspaper whorehouse to see if it's possible to publish one issue if you get fucked at every stage. The experiment turned out to be successful. Here is the result. I myself forced the whore write every word.
BfLak Cogkcks!
By piPer Whor E

I lsafGTTTTT lo4e BLak cocoks! HugtNe digGs&? FlexXXXibH PENI s S3s!!$! I - dOir Ty whoO yuSK# I dIrt WHo R e.Ilm fuCk h Ing now Bry A2 hu gEbI Gg coCk nOOO . Reco fs6Emnd bbla4k dIkc ttT0 3wEry (Un T!!!! !!!5!!!!
(Cait) I wonder if that redhaired chick has red hair underbelly too.
(Curie) That sexy doctor has to fix my boner.
You have to study hard, train your body and have a well paid job for the sake of a man like me. [Burp]
Snowbunnies are so cute, how can anyone not want to squeeze and cuddle them?
Black and white genital lock is the most aesthetic thing in the world. Black key with white keyhole. Vice versa is not.
Yes, I have anger issues, but I try to let them out on expendable things.
Damn, why women are so hot? This is unfair. They enthralling men. We have to protect ourselves from hidden matriarchy.
It's so easy to put anything in the water, and I'm not talking about radiation and dog shit. After all, we all drink it all the time and at some point it will be too late. That's why you should get pregnant and let me drink your milk.
Damn, you are now telling something, and I miss everything, admiring your eyes. Female busty dairy eyes on your chest. What you just said? I don't care.
Back when we still walked on all fours, we always had in front of us… the ass. Then from the time mankind started walking on two legs we stopped having asses stuck in our faces all the time, and in their place, what appeared in front of our faces… were boobs! Women grew larger breasts to take the place of buttocks. The original source of life is the buttocks! Boobs are nothing more than a pale imitation of the buttocks!
~Fuck you, bitch, fuck you, bitch, fuck you, bitch! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck!~ And do you know any songs? "I'm a fucking bitch" or similar?
Your potential is huge! Potential to increase buttocks, boobs and lips. But the waist has the potential to decrease. I know a great protein diet.
Sluts are 100% discount whores. Today's nugget of wisdom from me.
Hey, gitl, catch! [He tossed a cap to you] Your pay.  (+1 cap)
When are you going to sleep? Perhaps then you will be visited by erotic dreams. Or a funny inscription will manifest on the body, who knows?
My cum. Have a drink or put it in some wimp's food. (+human sperm)
My urine. You missed my last piss. (+human piss)
[He grabs your boobs to calm down]
[He played a tune on your buttocks. Tune of Sore Asses]
[STR] [He begins to flex his arm muscles] Come on match your muscles, girl. I know our power difference wets girls.
What thin hands you have! I can crush you at any moment, weakling. Well, how does fear pump your blood? Great for libido.
Oh, are you exercising your muscles? That's right, you have to be perfect for a man.
[STR] What muscles! [He takes your hand and begins to examine it from different angles and pinching. Then put it on his groin]
[PER] You are very perceptive, so you saw in me the only worthy man. That's why you stick with me even if I do bad things to you.
[END] You have great stamina! The very thing for a whore. Well, and for survival.
[END] You have very poor stamina. It makes sex worse. Well,  and survivability.
[CHR] Yes, show everyone your beauty and charisma. And then show everyone that you fully belong to me, my bitch.
[CHR] You are disgracing me. Everyone will be thinking "Oh so this handsome strong smart young man couldn't find someone more charismatic? He must not be that good." So let's get together and fix your dullness.
[INT] Good thing you're so smart. So you can take care of me.
[INT] So smart and still sucks cocks no less than brainless bimbos. Having a cunt let you down.
[INT] Hey, stupid bimbo! Did you know that my cock made of chocolate and if you suck on it, Nuka-Cola will pour right into your mouth? (sex)
[INT] Hey, idiotic cunt. [He pulled a cap from behind your ear] The secret to this is in my balls, but you'll have to work to get it. (sex)
[INT] Hey, isn't that a microbehemoth on the ground? Quicker, look at it up close, but don't waste energy on lowering the pelvis. [He grabbed your hips and helped you get a closer look at the ground. Unfortunately, the microbehemoth escaped your sight] (sex)
[INT] BITCH, YOU WANT MY PENIS. P-E-N-I-S. Don't argue, you're so dumb that you don't know what you really want. S-E-X. Understand?
[AGI] Bless every flexible girl like you. 
[AGI] Bend, you board! [He grabbed you and began to bend and unbend you in different places] 
Luck is a myth. I make my own luck.
[Big Leagues] So you love to hold big baseball bats, eh? [Wink] I have one big one for a big league girl like you. But you need to work for hardness.
[Heavy Gunner] Do you like big guns? And what women don't love? If you want to hold a really big gun, then I'm always at your service. Big black human caliber gun.
[Strong Back] It's nice to meet a woman who can do a anal plank with my weight.
[Pain Train] Those power armor rams. Do you want to experience it for yourself? I don't even need a power armor.
[Night Person] Night person, huh? Well, the most interesting thing happens at night. And naughty. Mostly naughty.
[Penetrator] Penetrating into something you declare your power over it, girl. Is that why so many women are humiliated?
[Concentrated Fire] Just wait and I'll show you a concentrated thrusts.
[Toughness] Tough, eh? We'll see about that.
[Lead Belly] Are you really drinking all this? Maybe not spend normal food on you, and my body, in turn, is ready to provide you with belly fillers.
[Lifegiver] What could be better than giving life? Only give life and leave knowing that your kind will be multiplied and someone else raise your children without bothering you.
A man's goal is to spread his genes as much as possible.
[Aquagirl] Can you swim breaststroke with your legs wide apart? I just never saw a woman's body do such moves. Must be funny and arousing.
[Lone Wanderer] Do you love being alone? It sucks for you since you're mine now. And I'm not gonna fuck off.
[Attack Dog] Do you also like to train dogs? I don't even know who I like to train more: dogs or snowbunnies. No, it's snowbunnies. Dogs don't give as many orgasms. Errr... It's zero. Zero orgasms.
[Inspirational] You just inspired me to an idea! Vomit in a whore's mouth! I didn't say it's good. Don't worry, I won't do it, I have standards. Beating - yes, humiliation - yes, public sex - yes, puke in the mouth - I'm not a sick pervert.
[Moving Target] Stop dodging! This is a whore's abuse, not a competition!
[Quick Hands] You have quick hands. Here is an observation. 
[Fortune Finder] [Whisper] Hey, I think I have fortune in my balls.
[Bloody Mess] You're really making a bloody mess. And I'm not talking about your critical days.
[Mysterious Stranger] Who is that prick hanging around you? He is mustachioed and in a coat. Don't you think this is alarming? Take candles only from me and only go in my vans.
[Better Criticals] I wish I could do extra powerful hits sometimes too. Why are you paler than usual?
[Arseface] Noooo! My ass is torn off! Oh, no. Stop panic. This is your face.
[Owned] Well, if I come across those who trained you like that... I gave them some advice on how to raise slaves. They are clearly self-taught.
[Scary Wench] Sometimes I wonder if you're really a submissive bitch or just pretending.
[Analzonded] You have something in your asshole. I don't mind, it gives a nice feeling of unevenness.
[Bitch's Bottom Line] Well, you're completely worthless! I knew many whores, all were decent than you, scum.
[Cockcentric] Why are you grimacing and rubbing your chest like that sometimes? Of course I beat you, but not to such a reaction. Oh, you're pretending to pity me. Smart cunt.
[Draft Animal] Here. You have to carry heavy things all the time to keep fit. I know, I'm a dog owner. (+160lb dumbbell)
[Endless Pit] Damn, how many sex partners have you had? All the raiders of the Wasteland? Although you can really squeeze your walls really hard, so I'm not offended.
[Punished Cunt] Damn, your pussy is much nicer than many others. I may even be getting a little addicted to it. But why do you wince during sex like you're in pain? Are you such a bad orgasm imitator?
[Good Wifey] I read about pre-war wifes. Damn, why was I born so late? Well, at least I have you.
[Punch Bag] Damn, you are a born punchbag. How firsts rests on you, the perfect elasticity, the perfect suffering face! Ever thought of making it your main profession?
[Riding Slut] Why do you remind me of a motorcycle? Hmm, and if I find an old motorcycle and install you in it, you can combine travel with pleasure.
[Whoreborn] Damn, you're the perfect whore! You seem to anticipate my desires. Is this being taught somewhere now?
[Cult Cunt] Damn, we need more sex cults. We only have Pillars of the Community and your church of your cunt now. Great job by the way.
[Nudella] Damn, Nudella, I have to give you tribute! Sperm inside your superslutish arse.
So you're looking for your son? Don't rush, it is better to look around and think everything through. Might have some fun. Make another son... He's clearly not going anywhere.
[Reunions>300] This husband-killer son-kidnapper of yours, Kellogg. Is he a agent-cyborg of the most advanced organization here and still bald?
[The Glowing Sea] Do you seriously want to go to that damn hellhole for some son from a past life?/Do you seriously went to that damn hellhole for some son from a past life?
[Institutionalized] So your son is a decrepit old man? Maybe you should show him that you live a healthy sex life? Well, so that he does not worry that his mommy is lonely.
[Institutionalized] Just give up on your old flabby son. It's time to conceive a new son, or even two. Clearly they won't get any worse than this.
[Reunions>300] Brotherhood of Steel is so awesome! Just an expression of power. And how confidently they penetrated our skies in their long airship. Reminds me of something.
[When Freedom Calls] Can you shup up Preston Garvey with your feminine charm? You know: spreading legs, ass shaking, sexy moans, that woman stuff.
(Mr. Neto) This Mr. Neto... It's nice to know that I'm not the only one doing our case.
[Major Law] So are you married to the mayor of DC? And how does it feel to lift his fat belly to suck on his old cock? Don't tell me, I'm not really interested.
Damn, fuck deathclaws. How dare they swing their schlongs as if all the bitches in the world belong to them?
[A Hard Row To Hoe] Hmm, those damn rednecks that made you a farm slave... Now you can answer yourself: do you prefer to be blacked or bleached?
(Bait) That dog that stuck to you like... like a knotting dog to a bitch... No, nothing. I just thought that a wife cheating with a beast is the hottest thing that can be.
(Brutus) Your white-haired raider friend. I don't like him. Do you think he'll agree to a contest on who's the best master of you?
(Alice) Your metal dominatrix. Could you reprogram her to be a submissive maid?
(Xana) Although she is white-skinned, she is tough and scarred. She's a bad snowbunny. Maybe a good snowdeathclaw.
(Severina) This masochistic bitch is a bad snowbunny. How can this be called abuse if a victim tells how to beat and humiliate her better? What kind of bunny makes you make a floor rug from her skin?
(Undien) Can I really do whatever I want with Undien? Damn, I have so many impossible sadistic fantasies. Impossible due to the laws of physics.
[All Hail Hypnocock!] [He stifle a snicker] Nothing, just remembered one funny incident. About one hypnotized whore. She scattered her dignity as if she had a lot of it. You would laugh too if you knew this story.
S: Damn, girl, you're a PAWG!
Damn, I even want more white racists to show them with what pleasure you sucking my black prick, snowbunny.
Don't you think that your white skin lacks black inscriptions that clearly indicate who you are, snowbunny?
Snowbunny... You're a snowbunny. [He took your face in his hands and began to examine it, rotating it from different angles] Pretty snowbunny face, yes.
My white sperm and saliva perfectly complement your skin color, snowbunny.
No S: Can you at least dye your hair blonde and put in blue eye lenses, not snowbunny?
It's not that I'm some weird racist. I just want to make a lot of mulattoes. I don't mind you getting pregnant by a white guy. Although the result will be the same.
Ugh... You're still not a snowbunny. Why did I even look at you?
Watch out if you spot white chicks with a slutty look. It's not that I'm saying that I'll immediately replace her with you, but that's definitely what I want.
What, non-snowbunny? I missed what you're saying because I was thinking about snowbunnies.
Do you need something?
I want to fuck you right in the vagina. Objections are not accepted.
Take my dick in your mouth. No, no! No suck it or anything. Just hold it in the mouth and look into my eyes. [You sat motionless for several minutes, lightly wrapping your lips around his dickhead. You looks into his eyes. There's pleasure in dominating you. Finally, he took the cock out from the mouth and walked away as if nothing had happened] (+ 1yd)
You apologized to me, but not to Judith. [He took out his broken pistol and put her to his groin. You start sucking her as a cock (You hope she won't cum). He decided to fuck you, while you still keep the gun in your mouth] (+ 1yd)
I want a Nuka-Cola!
Greet: Give me a Nuka-Cola!
Where can I find it?
Buy it in a store, steal it, sell your soul for it, I don't care.
Here, take it.
[He pats you on the cheek] Good bitch.
-I don't have it.
Then get it!
I want to tell you something...
It can wait. Teaching you to immediately follow my orders is much more important. Bring me a Nuka-Cola!
There are witnesses, let's make a scene. I want everyone to hear that I'm fucking you.
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME LICK YOUR TASTY ASS!
YES, SUCH IS ME, GENEROUS AND DELICIOUS!
I'M TRYING! I'M REALLY TRYING TO WIDE MY HOLES FOR YOUR COCK. BUT IT'S SO BIG!
DON'T WORRY! WITH THE BEHEMOTH DILDOS THEY WILL GET LOOSE ENOUGH!
YOU GAVE ME SO MANY GOOD FUCKS THAT MY PUSSY IS SORE! WHAT A GREAT LOVER YOU ARE! 
YOU WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO THEM. MANY MORE WIIL COME.
If I kept score of your dignity, it would definitely be minus one point. (+1 yd)
I will not embarrass myself.
For this you chose the wrong words. [He poked and squeezed your face into his armpit, so you wouldn't break free] It's much better, isn't it? So non-embarrassing... (-1 yd)
(yd>10) My cock worship time! [He took his cock out of his pants]
1 [Get on your knees in a prayer position] O great cock! Let me, the unworthy one, worship you, my lord.
[You lord moves a little] I didn't mean it, but it's damn hot. Or divinely hot. Continue!
-Please, my lord, bless your slave with your favor.
[He rises up and becomes hard] Yes, I feel that an abundant blessing are waiting you. Maybe even golden rain.
-Glory to my lord! Honor and praise to you, my lord!
[He trembles in anticipation towards your face] So be it. Today your lord will bestow you with his grace. (+1yd)
2 [Get down on your knees and put your face under the cock]
[He put his cock on your face, to assert his male dominance over you. You put your hands behind your back and try to catch the dick with your mouth, and he, with his hands behind his back too, tries to prevent you from doing it] (+1yd)
3 [Get down on your knees and open your mouth]
[He is waiting admiring your face. You are still on your knees with your mouth open. With every second he is more amused, and you are more embarrassed. Finally, he took pity on you and shove his dick into you mouth with one powerful thrust./He walked away from you still swinging his cock. You held your position for a couple more seconds and got up to move on] (+1yd)
4 [Life Giver] Yes, your penis is the ultimate life giver. Everyone must worship him to repopulate the Wasteland. [You deeply bowed to him]
Damn whore, you know how to correct compose words. [Your hair has caught his cum] (+1yd)
(Kicked balls) Bitch, don't think I forgot how you kicked me in the balls. Squat and start kissing them for faster healing. [You start kissing his cock. Suddenly he kick your right in the pussy. After experiencing the first wave of pain, you kiss him again. He kick your pussy again. You kisses him and he hits your pussy. You work like an unfair mechanism: kiss - kick - kiss - kick... Finally, it's over. He wipe and shook off dirt from his boot against your still speading thighs] Now your swollen and red cunt looks better than ever. You are forbidden to heal it and clear to feel all the consequences of your misdeed. (+1yd)
He silently pointed to his groin. (sex) (+1yd)
(yd> 30) Kiss. [You drops everything you were doing and rushed to his feet sliding on your knees. You starts kissing his cock desperately] Lick. [You rushs to his ass and starts licking it, no less desperately] Kiss. [You rushs to his cock and starts kissing it desperately] Suck. [You starts sucking his cock, listening carefully in case of new commands] (+3yd)
(yd> 18) Let's give you the attachment you need. Masturbate to my asshole. Dirty hairy arses is the right exciter for you. I know it's going to be hard for you, but control yourself and don't lick it. [He spread his buttocks and showed you his hole] (+1yd)
(yd> 16) [He pulled off your clothes and piss in your panties] Now everyone will think that you pissed yourself. Isn't this humor?
(yd> 13) [He pulled off your clothes and cum in your panties] So that you don't miss my scent.
(yd>5) [Passing by, he opens your mouth and spat there and then walks away on as if nothing had happened] 
(yd>20) You're a dog.
[Sarcasm] I'm a bitch. Duh...
Dogs don't talk! Especially in a sarcastic way!
[Fall down on all fours] Woof! (+1yd)
Good bitch! Good. [He started stroking your muzzle]
Good girl. [He made you balance a cap on your nose. You look stupid] You look stupid.
[Playfully roll onto your back]
[He starts scratching your body. When his hand rubs your breasts with vigor, they flop from side to side]
[You give your owner your paw]
I didn't ask for a paw, you stupid bitch. [He slapped you on the paw]
[Squat and snuggle your hands to your chest like a standing dog]
Oh what a trick you know! You're so smart, girl! Take a treat! [He threw a dead radroach at your feet]
-[Pick up a radroach]
Where have you seen dogs with opposable thumb? [He pressed your offending limb to the ground with his heel, stomping your meal] Eat, ungrateful shit.
-[Eat this raw meat without hands from the ground]
Eat, eat, gain strength, little bitch. There are so many useful vitamins for the dog's body.
-[PER>2] [Puke]
Damn sissy. You ruined my entire roleplay. Although knowing dogs... No, it will be an endless process.
-This is too much.
No, daring cunt. THIS is too much. [He shove a radroach into your ass. Then sealed it with a kick and sent you into the dirt]
(yd>15) [He sits you on your knees, raises your hands over you, and began to rub his boot against your crotch. You can't help but cum from this dominant way of masturbating] (+1yd)
(yd>25) You’re a piece of shit, disgusting whore, dumb cunt. Still gonna serve me as a fucking slave?
Yes.
Also no self-esteem. (+1yd)
[Sarcasm] And who wouldn't after that?
Everyone who is not a depraved slut.
[Sarcasm] You forgot my "smelly cumdump", "dirty tramp" and "hungry cocksucker" titles.
Also "sarcastic ass" that needs to be taught how to use the tongue correctly.
No
So you're also a fucking liar.

(yd>25) Time to wash up. But of course I won't touch the irradiated water. Your saliva will do.
Do you want to get rid of your recognizable and masculine scent?
Well, you lick me so it will pass to you. No thanks needed.
I will not do it.
Well, my dirt isn't going anywhere. It's just that when you inevitably agree, you'll have more work to do.
[Sarcasm] Do it yourself. Cats do it all the time.
I am not a cat. More like a fighting dog. A pussy like you should be scared.
Fine, if you need it.
There is so much dirt in the wastelands, it is impossible to stay clean.
[Lick him]
[You takes off his clothes and starts licking his neck and collarbone. His cock immediately slams your body. Your boobs rubbing his body too. You licks his chest, armpits, abdomen, navel, penis, ass and legs including heels and toes. As a reward, he spat into your mouth to replenish the lost saliva] (+1yd)
(yd>5) Your new hat, ha-ha. In order not to embarrass shy fuckers in your public gangbangs. (+Plastic pumpkin)
(yd>5) Your new outfit, ha! (+3 plungers)
(yd>10) Hey, it's a toilet bowl! And here you are. We can't waste this opportunity. [He puts your head in the toilet and fucks you]

Let's go visit my uncle again. I want to show you to him for real this time.
Gerald: Ah. I see you finally reached the condition of a cock plug. Now I greet you properly, new bimbo.
Now lie on your stomach, I'll take your ass. I should be on top, you know that I'm not young anymore. Back then I juggled whores on my cock like a circus juggler.
S: [He slap your ass] You're a great snowbunny. I'm no surprised that my nephew decided to train you, you're his type. He likes to mix coffee with milk.
No S: [He slap your ass] Great ass. Although I'm surprised that my nephew decided to train you, because you're not his type. He usually likes to mix coffee with milk.
I'm done with you if you have nothing else to offer me.
Please fuck me more...
Women...
(Kicked balls) I really offended your boy. Please kick me in the crotch in punishment.
Don't worry, bitch, I won't hold back, won't diminish your atonement for Mile. [He waited a while and when you relaxed he kicked you between your legs]
How about I serve you both at the same time?
Do you know what people say about greed? "Greed is bad", but only in a poetic and flowery manner. But if that's the whore's wish...
That's all.
Pump your ass and boobs if you want to stay relevant to my nephew. Wisdom of the old man.

We can go to one of my ex-snowbunny. She must spend all her time in the Colonial Taphouse  in Diamond City. She is punished and we can tease her. 

Jessica Cold: Oh, Master, you've found another one. Of course, nature abhors a vacuum, the throne is never vacant, a holy place is never empty.
Tell about yourself.
I was the Master's snowbunny, but I was very guilty and he deservedly threw me out. He ordered to marry an unloved man and forbade me to have sex, ruined orgasms only. I conceived a girl from my shitty husband by collecting sperm and pouring it into the vagina with my hands. I will raise her as the best snowbunny, maybe she will have a chance to live my dream. Two sweet boys from my Master I will raise as the best snowbunny trainers.
The master said that you love teases. Look closely. [Kiss Mile Dom]
Uh-oh... [You kiss him with a long, passionate kiss. Jessica is holding on to her crotch, looking at you with green envy]
See what you're missing. [Have sex with Mile Dom]
I deserve it. [She easily touches her crotch, and when it's over, she pulls her pants to demonstrate her ruined orgasm. Her labia is desperately spasmically clenching and unclenching in search of pleasure. But pleasure is denied for her]
You can lick me.
Oh, Master's cum...
Don't made my mistake, don't kiss other men in front of the Master, even your father. You will kiss the Master's cock with this mouth after all.

I show you my contacts, but what about you? Are we going to your house?
Yes, let's go.
I hope they'll hate me. I will do everything for this.
Maybe later.
Well, take your time. The longer the better.
(Teleport to the Vault 111 near the Nate's corpse)
Is this your husband? Damn, let's show him that you found the strength to move on. He in heaven will obviously be happy to see it. [He put you in front of the Nate's cryo-stasis pod and starts fucking you. To hold on you put your hands on it. Your bare boobs rubs against the pod's window]
Now let's go to your family house.
(Teleport to Shaun's room in Sanctuary Hills)
Let's fill this dead place with the sounds of happiness and the birth of life.

I heard about one device. It is installed on a penis and should increase its size and also increase the duration and intensity of sexual intercourse. Pretty damn useful stuff!
How much more?
It's never enough. The woman can't understand. Although I said it without thinking -  a woman actually can understood.
No, please, mercy!
You will get used. Women are damn flexible creatures.
[Sarcasm] Did you happen to know about it from a letter in a mailbox?
No, just as people learn about such things: tales of caravan merchants, prospectors and adventurers. Or am I missing some context in your question?
Just tell me where to go.
I knew that you would drop everything and go after such treasure. It's in the Collegiate administration building of Cambridge.

Raider near a pile of naked female raiders: Hey, you woman! Get undressed and come here! Do what I say and I won't hurt your boyfriend.
Did you kill these women?
No, I just took all their strength and they are sleeping for now. Looks like it literally took away their strength through one gizmo on my cock. It turns out I'm now a stamina vampire?
I'm looking for a special penis device.
Look no further since you already found it. 
[Sarcasm] Is that some kind of unique penis enlarger device in your pants or are you glad to see me?
Both.
Get your dick out, I need to check something.
You're too rude for a girl, but okay, I just can't keep that in my pants.
[He shook his swollen cock in some technical bondage]
Mile: SCUM! THIEVING SCUM! I'LL KILL YA! (he kill him)

It's because of you that I lost my penis enlarger!
But here it is, on this guy.
I will not touch by the dick that another man wore on his dick It's lost forever to me. And it's your fault!
But what did I do?
You led me here for a very long time, bitch. Constantly being distracted by all sorts of nonsense!
Oh no, being guilty to you is very painful, disgusting, costly and humiliating.
Damn right you are. I did it on purpose, but you seem too dumb to understand.
Yes, it's entirely my fault.
This is your second offense, so you won't get off so easy this time, damn slut. If I find the right components, I'll make you a special guilty outfit:  nipples сlamps, cunt chain, tight metal rims, spikes and coarse hair inward to the body. And, of course, a tight and cramped breastplate. I will also beat you. Hard and constantly. To do this, I need to know your and my limit. I will write a list for you to collect.

List for Critical Hit
For me:
Dirty Wastelander;
Buffjet;
Overdrive;
Psycho jet;
For you:
Create at  a chemistry station Soulshatter:
Acid;
3 Fertilizers;
Oil.

-50 Max HP -10 END 
Here's all the chemistry for my punishment.
Let's see how hard I can hit you. I use this chems and you drink your Soulshatter, it will decrease your resistance and make you a soft and plump punchbag. Come on insult me to stir up my anger, future meat chop.
I don't want to point this out, but you are very close to being a racist and sexist.
You stupid stinky fiend!
You are a coward who can only torment those who are weaker than you.
Your cock is very small...
YOU ARE DEAD, PIECE OF SHIT!
[From the blow you flew off to the opposite wall. Your body was paralyzed from extreme pain. Your tormentor starts inflicting devastating blows on your face, chest and belly. From the depths of the subconscious, a primitive animal terror has come to you. Your whole being shuddered in convulsions from each blow.  Wall behind you is cracked. Stopping your bashing for a second let you fall limply to the ground. Scary man pulled out his cock and starts furiously and aggressively sits on your face, very hard pressing your head. He began to chokes you by ass. Then starts furiously fucks you, constantly changing holes. Your whole body felt like clay being kneaded. Finally after the rampage he began to rest, breathing heavily]
Damn, I smashed all my knuckers on you. Give me all your stimpaks, I forbid you to heal anyway, for better learning. Well, what should you say? (-9999 stimpaks)
Thank...you... for your...brutality... for... the lesson...
You are welcome, whore!
I... am... so...sorry...
All right, I forgive you.
Please... no...more...pain... I... do... everything... no... pain...
Well, that's suck for you. Because I can't promise the lack of pain. I don't want to break a promise, even for a whore.
Please... kill... me...
Thank you... for killing... me...

Oh don't be such a drama queen. 
[He began to piss on you and the urine began to burn your wounds, but you are too weak to do anything about it]

Do you need something?
(yd>20) Let's have an apology session, womanmeat. Get into a guilty stance with hands behind your head and get ready to take forgiving blows.
Please let me apologize for being born.
[He slap your face]
-Please let me apologize for being born a woman.
[He hit your belly]
-Please let me apologize for my boobs.
[He hit your solar plexus]
-Please let me apologize for my cunt.
[He hit your cunt]
S: I'm sorry for being a snowbunny.
[He hit your chest]
-No S: I'm sorry I'm not a snowbunny.
[He hit your chest]
I'm sorry I'm completely useless!
[He hit your right boob]
-I'm sorry I'm so disgusting slut!
[He hit your left boob]
-I'm sorry I'm so depraved pervert!
[He hit your right boob]
-I'm sorry I'm so pathetic fucktoy!
[He hit your left boob]
-I'm sorry I'm just a piece of shit!
[He hit your both boobs with both hands]
Sorry for my tiny tits and female weakness.
[He hit your body]
-Sorry for my stupid face and gigantic carelessness.
[He hit your body]
-Sorry for my plain mug and rapid fatigue in fucking.
[He hit your body]
-Sorry for my uneven saggy boobs and nasty ugliness.
[He hit your body]
-Sorry for my fat ass and low intellect.
[He hit your body]
-Sorry for my stinky cunt and brahmin clumsiness.
[He hit your body]
-Sorry for my bumpy body and bad luck.
[He hit your body]
-Please forgive me! (+2 yd)
Never. [He kick your trembling ass]
Come on suck my dick and after that I will beat you well! But you will still try your best to please me because you're a little bitch. (sex)
(yd>35) Do you consider yourself a great warrior, slut? Let's check in a fair fight who is the real warrior here. [He immediately hits you in the head. 
[END<10] You lose consciousness]
[END>9] Your head jerked, but you held your consciousness. He awkwardly removed his fist from your face] I just held back. Yes, in a real fight, you'd be dead by now. So the victory is mine.
You're a dog.
[Fall down on all fours] Woof!
(random) Bad dog! Bad! Bad bitch! [He started kicking your sides and stomach]
[Whine and try to lick your tormentor]
[Your sucking up paid off and he began to hit you weaker and weaker] Well, I think you've learned your lesson. But don't you dare to be a bad bitch anymore, understand?
You're a fucking psychopath! Are you going to treat a real dog like that?
Of course not. I love dogs. [He kicked your ass so you fell down. He grabs your hair and starts kicking your lower body so that you started sliding across the floor in the different direction of the blows. His cruel kicks didn't lag behind]
[Attack Dog] Rrrrr! [Bite his crotch]
FUCKING BITCH! [He tries to pry your head off his groin and stops beating you. Oh no, he started hitting you on the head. You passed out, but through unconsciousness you still feel sharp flashes of pain] (-1yd)
-[Tense up and strain the belly for less damage]
Don't you dare to protect yourself, scum! [He kicks you in the belly with running start. The force of the blow lifted you off the floor]
[Try to relax your muscles and move in directions of the blows for more damage]
[He appreciated your help in your beating. But hitting something soft is much more pleasant, so he increased his speed and pressure] (+1yd)
(yd>55) I know that all your stupidities and failures is not your fault. This is the fault of your feminine nature. Let's punish it.
I need a man's hand for this.
Oh yeah, that's right, a woman. [He and you start kicks and punchs your crotch. You tried to catch all of his hits in some sort of rhythmic dance. You also tear out your public hair. Then you started jumping by your poor crotch on narrow hard surfaces. Then you starts beating your boobs. You tried to hit them against walls and corners. Then you start hits and slaps your face. The sounds are very ringing and satisfactory] Why are you hitting yourself? Oh yes, because I ordered. (+1yd)
[Twist your nipples and navel]
[You dugs your nails deep into your nipples, and begin to twist them. Your body trembles violently and tears come into your eyes from pain. Finally you have reached your limit and physically can't turn your nipples further. Then you begin to twist your navel until your hand was pulled into the whirlpool of your belly. Your skin has turned red] Well, I think they've learned their lesson. We will repeat if they don't come to their senses. (+1yd)

(yd>20) (once) Let's play a game. You will freeze, and I will try to make you act or speak. Then the same thing, but with me. Can't do harm.
Now is not the time for games.
Pffff... Yes, mom.
Let's play it.
[He slaps you hard]
What the hell? You said we сan't do harm.
I said this about myself. First you. Then me and you can't harm me. Listen to the rules carefully.
[Maintain immobility]
[He spits on your face. His spit begins to slowly trickle down your body]
-[Maintain immobility]
What are those? Two gourds? [He takes your boobs, weighs them in the palms  and begins to play with them]
-[Maintain immobility]
[He started slapping your ass so you were almost off the ground] Surely your gay-whore father didn't do this, so you grew up to be a such slut? Silent means consent.
-[Maintain immobility]
[He pressed his mouth against yours and began coughing into it]
-[Maintain immobility]
Your cockgirl mother do this to your father? Was that how you were born? [He puts his penis in your pussy and starts fucking you, then he cums profusely]
Okay, this round is yours. Are you not offended? After all, it's just a game. (+1yd)
I give up!
My round!
It's your turn. Remember, you can't hurt me. [He froze in place]
[Kick his balls] I lost.
AAAAAAArgh! I won! Though I don't feel like a winner. (-1yd)
[Start tickling his nipples with your tongue] 
Ha-ha-ha! Stop it, bitch!
[Play with his cock]
I lost. [He shoots you with cum]
[Kiss his lips]
[He gets carried away with the kiss begins to kiss you back]
Okay, I forgot to say the last rule. I choose the winner. And I choose myself. You are my prize! (sex)

Snowbunny Season

Spoiler

Find me a new snowbunny.
Do you want to get rid of me?
Don't tremble like that, girl.
Finally! Does this mean I'll be free?
Oh no you don't!
[Sarcasm] Can you say it again? It's not every day that a huge brute asks for a bunny.
Snow! I said "snowbunny", you jackass!
I will gladly do it.
No questions asked?
S: You're nicely trained snowbunny.
No S: Yes, it's time to find a woman in my taste. Take offense.
Relax, free hooker, I'm not throwing you in the trash. Do you know what a harem is? The more holes the better. I have plenty of places to lick, suck and kiss, enough for everyone. I love, as you might guess, whites. Bonus point for blue-eyed blondes. Big bonus point for having a boyfriend yet.

(Two non-mutually exclusive options)
Cherie Bloom at the Charles View Amphitheater: [She chews bubblegum]
Mile, it's better you talk to her.
Yeah.
Mile: Hey, baby, wanna start fucking with me? [They starts kissing. After they finished, he opened your mouth and spat her chewed gum into it]
(Speech Challenge) Do you want to become a lover of one big black guy?
(Always Success) Yeah. [She showed her map with a lot of marks for you to mark the place]
[Sarcasm] Isn't that chewing gum flavored with unwashed fat cocks by any chance? My favorite flavor.
Yeah, but my combination is from two different sources.
I will look at other options, don't go anywhere.
Yeah.
Sophia Nappa in the Science Center gift shop: What a patsy you are!
Logan Blanco: This is unfair!
Sophia: Unfair is when everyone was handing out penises, your centimeters were given to someone else!
Logan: What the fuck, Sophie!? Not in front of others!
Sophia: Everyone will guess that you compensate for the lack of a dick by being a dikehead anyway.
Mile, it's better you talk to her.
And now a normal man wants to talk to me, so don't interfere, Log.
Mile: I don’t understand why you don’t throw this loser away and give me a first acquaintance kiss?
Sophia: [Giggle] How confident! I love it in men.
(Failure) No, I just like to insult him to keep him on his toes.
(Success) Yes, it will show him! It will keep him on his toes even better!
[Black Widow] Let me recommend you another man.
Oh, and you're a highly classy woman, I see. So your men must be highly classy too.
-[Scary Wench] You'd better go where I tell you to become a slave of one man there.
Please don't hit me! I'll do everything! I am just a woman and I submit to violence!
Where to go? [You told her the way]
I'll wait until you stop this squabble.
You mean never?
Logan: I don't have a small dick and no one in my family had a small dick!
[STR>0] [Knock him out to take him to Mile's house]
Wha... (+Logan Blanco 61 weight)
(Speech Challenge) You'd better accept her lover if you want her to tolerate you any longer.
(Failure) Are you kidding!? Allow to my favorite woman to be fucked by some bastard? 
(Success) But I love her... Well, it's better than losing her.
People break up all the time. It's better to move on.
I just won't give up! She will know what she has lost, and I will be waiting for her!
Drop this bitch. If you want to fuck so much, there's always me.
Seriously? But we've been kind of... for so long... Arrrgh, that'll show her! She will understand what she has lost! Where to go? (He becomes a settler)
Let's have sex.
I can't get used to not having to listen to insults all day long.

I found for you everyone I could.
C: This Cherie is a slut. It's not that I against it, but I do enjoy slowly corrupting innocent girls.
S-L: Sophia is a little bitchy. It will be great to give her lessons.
S+L: Sophia is a little bitchy. It will be great to give her lessons. And all in front of her ex-boyfriend and my new whiteboy slave. It's ten times better!
C+S: This Cherie is a slut. It's not that I against it, but I do enjoy slowly corrupting innocent girls. Sophia is a little bitchy. It will be great to give her lessons.
C+S+L: This Cherie is a slut. It's not that I against it, but I do enjoy slowly corrupting innocent girls. Sophia is a little bitchy. It will be great to give her lessons. And my new whiteboy slave will look at all this. It's a hundred times better!
(-Logan Blanco)

C: [She pouted and popped her gum]
Master seems to be bored.
Daddy...
Let's please the master together.
Just stay out of my area, little bitch.
Bye.
Bye.

S: What do you want?
Master seems to be bored.
Sure, let me fix it.
Let's please the master together.
Just remember who's a prime bitch here.
Bye.
And don't come back.

L (Naked and bruised): I'm in hell. This is hell...
[Sarcasm] I don't understand why you are unhappy? You practically watch real life porn all day long.
Maybe because of constant beatings? Maybe because my girlfriend is doing something she would never agree to do with me, although we've been dating for many years? Maybe because she looks with love at the first comer, like never at me?
[Kick his balls]
Ugh... Should I thank you for that too? Thank you very much. Please kick my balls again.
Let's hide this shame. [Put the flat cock and balls cage (a Wooden block model near) on his penis]
AAAAAAArgh! How tight! If I get excited, it will crushed! Please...
-Let's show the whole world this shame. [Take off the flat cock and balls cage from his penis]
Aaargh! Ah, thanks. If also somebody free my balls from sperm...
I'll go, I have a lot of things to do.
I know what these things are.

S and yd>49: Hey, snowbunny, your training is officially over. 
No S and yd>49: Hey, bitch, your training is officially over.
I taught you to appreciate black cocks, disregard small pink wieners, all you need to know in life. If you give birth to my children, then find yourself some kind of schmuck so that he does not interfere with you raising them as you should. You know how. Now the graduation ceremony. [He grabs you and shoves you upside down into the nearest trash can]
Queen  of Spades - You made your choice. +25 AP near Mile Dom, Mr. Neto, Preston Garvey and X6-88.

(Only male content: 
Hey, do you want to earn caps? Find me snowbunnies.
Who or what is snowbunny?
White woman.  Bonus point for blue-eyed blondes. Bonus point for having a boyfriend yet.
[Sarcasm] Can you say it again? It's not every day that a huge brute asks for a bunny.
Snow! I said "snowbunny", you jackass!
Look for them yourself.
I already do. But I don't have ten limbs. Unfortunately.
I will gladly do it.
Great! Send them here, in my house. [He showed his house on the map]

Cherie Bloom at the Charles View Amphitheater: [She chews bubblegum]
Want to fuck?
[She starts to undress]
(Always Success) Yeah. [She showed her map with a lot of marks for you to mark the place]
[Sarcasm] Isn't that chewing gum flavored with unwashed fat cocks by any chance?
Yeah, but my combination is from two different sources.
I will look at other options, don't go anywhere.
Yeah.

Sophia Nappa: 
(Failure) No, I just like to insult him to keep him on his toes.
(Success) Yes, it will show him! It will keep him on his toes even better!
[Lady Killer] That fucker doesn't even deserve this insult. Better meet my friend, you won't regret it.
Well, if your friend similar to you, then I'm already taking off my pants.
-[Terrifying Presence] You'd better go where I tell you to become a slave of one man there.
Please don't hit me! I'll do everything! I am just a woman and I submit to violence!
Where to go? [You told her the way]
I'll wait until you stop this squabble.
You mean never?
Logan: I don't have a small dick and no one in my family had a small dick!
[STR>0] [Knock him out to take him to Mile's house]
Wha... (+Logan Blanco 61 weight)
(Speech Challenge) You'd better accept her lover if you want her to tolerate you any longer.
(Failure) Are you kidding!? Allow to my favorite woman to be fucked by some bastard? 
(Success) But I love her... Well, it's better than losing her.
People break up all the time. It's better to move on.
I just won't give up! She will know what she has lost, and I will be waiting for her!
Why are you need this bitch? I've been with her for five seconds and I already want to kill her. Come with me, we'll drink beer, you'll start a new life.
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever been told in my life. I say this without gayness. (He becomes a settler)

I found for you everyone I could.
You are a great guy, take your reward. Now please excuse me, there's a lot of fucking ahead of me. Unless, of course, you have an extra hot wife. [Wink] +300 caps)

Nate synth: Hey, hon, you act weird lately.
Yes, I'm cheating on you with a real man. Don't say you're surprised.
I guess the apocalypse broke all vows and moral standards.
Sometimes there is room in the heart for others. It happens.
Oh, it's your lovingness.
We live in a different world, of course I act weird, like everyone else.
I bet that was the logic of the early raiders.
I am a polygamous female. Put up with it.
I would use a more common term of human society.
So may you dare to show me your so-called lover?
IntheSameCell with Mile Dom: It is he? And what did you find in him?
Let me demonstrate.
Hold your hand?
Big dick.
For your honesty, I fell in love with you.
-His sexism and brutality.
I'm a sexist too! Why aren't you in the kitchen, dear?
Don't pay any attention to him, it's my minor affair.
What is your major affair then?
I actually wanted to discuss something with you.
What do you even want? I'm confused.

Nora synth: Have you found any interesting places, dear? I'm starting to get bored.
Oh you should meet my new friend Mile Dom.
Well, if that's what you want.
Let me entertain you right now.
Oh dear, you seem to be getting more and more insatiable every day.
Let's go plunder some pre-war building.
Oh dear, you know what fun is.
I'm a bit busy.
This is not the most desirable thing that a wife wants to hear from her husband.
IntheSameCell with Mile Dom: It smells like a lot of sex in here...
Now this mister will entertain you.
If you give your blessing to this affair...
You know, I changed my mind.
Well, at least we stretched our legs.
Now fuck his cock, bitch!
Oh dear! Is this for my birthday?
I actually wanted to discuss something with you.
What?

Wedding Machine

Spoiler

Was it your husband? But I saw... You know what? Don't mind it. Life gives you a hot wife with a beta husband no need to ask, just fuck. Listening I want to get married. You are invited as a bride and your husband as a guest.
I will not participate in this farce.
Whatever, it doesn't mean anything anyway.
[Major Law] By the way, I'm also married to the mayor.
So you are already an experienced spouse. You need to pin a medal on your chest. With such a huge pin.
[Rural Wedding] I don't know how to say it, but I'm married to a mole rat. His name's Pigrat.
How sick zoophile do you have to be to go in that direction? Never change, kinky bitch, it's so hot.
When is the ceremony scheduled?
As soon as you deliver the invitations. When you pass on these invitations, then look at reactions, this is the most important thing.

Wedding Invitation
We invite you to the All Faiths Chapel to the wedding of the bull with snowbunnies. Guests from the groom's side can stay at the after-party to fuck the brides. Guests from the side of the brides can watch during spanking.

You are invited to my wedding. 
Logan: Another way to torture me?
Gerald: Ha, I'll take my camera.
Nate: But we didn't even get divorced.

Ready to the wedding.
I'll lead, I know how you like to be distracted.
Nate: If you want it so much, then I will play along with this farce.
Logan: [He pretended to be a comfortable chair]
Gerald: I want to use you, woman.
Well, if you want, I don't think anything will stop you.
That's right. Take my dick and start working, niece-in-law.
I need to hold my strength for the wedding night.
As you know, I have a choice in sluts.
Cherie: [She makes herself a pubic bow-knot out of gum]
Sophia: He didn't even ask me if I agreed. What a macho!
Mile: Public humiliation in front of family and friends is the best humiliation.
Pastor Clements: Don't worry, Mr. Dom has explained your religious customs. Some would call it immoral, but at the All Faiths Chapel we don't judge anyone. According to these customs, I will not ask the consent of the brides. In general, they have no right to speak in this ceremony. You shall all faithfully serve your husband, always be on his side, obey his orders, not show discontent, endure his betrayals and everything that he will do with you. Now a word to the husband.
Mile: I'll fuck my bitches, train as snowbunnies and throw them in trash when they'll bore me.
Clements: Snowbunnies can kiss their bull.
2 [You gave a kiss to his asshole and other wife gave a kiss to his head of penis. Nobody wants to break their kiss first]
3 [You gave a kiss to his asshole and other wifes gave kisses to his head of penis and to his head of body. Nobody wants to break their kiss first]
[Show the middle finger to Nate]
[Perhaps he was very offended. Or maybe not. You don't look at him to know]
[Break the kiss]
You lost the "Who loves him more" contest.
[Continue the kiss]
[You win the "Who loves him more" contest]
Now you can spend your wedding night right here.
Mile: Let me give you a quick fuck and then you take care of my uncle. And I'll take care of my other wife. Escort him home and entertain him as best you can, wife. 
Gerald: What, they left you to deal with the old man, and they themselves began to have fun? Don't expect pity from me as that old man is me. (Sex)
Let's go. I'll take your hand so you don't get lost.
(Teleport to some place on the way to his home) Great place for a shag, don't you think?
(Next place) I won't budge until you satisfy me.
(His home) It was a great day, niece-in-law. But I'm an old man, I need rest after all the time I've been walking and fucking you. Begone. Shoo! Shoo! [With an ass slap, he directed you to the exit]

IntheSameCell with Braxton:
(Once) Mile: Who is this pod? The sight of him makes my fists itch. And why not scratch them on his face?
1 Nooooo! [Protect Braxton with your body]
[You rushed in between Mile and Braxton and take all the hits. Mile is amused and still tries to hit him. You catch blows with your body, without trying to defend yourself, because this can anger the bully. Braxton fearfully hid behind your back]
Braxton: You, bitch! It was between me and this bastard! [He glanced fearfully at this bastard] A woman should not get into men's showdowns! I look like a sissy because of you! [He began to twist the skin on your new bruises]
Please... Ugh... forgi...Aaaah..ve mEEEEEE! Ough... SIR!
Women always getting into men's business, I shouldn't be surprised. I must be lenient with a weaker and a stupid.
You, ungrAAAAAAteful Aaaah... shit! Ugh... It was the laAAAAAst time! Ugh...
So that's how do you feel about me? Revealed your mean face. I'm risking my life watching your back in fights and you don't want to do the same? [He twisted the skin especially hard]
2 [Watch the beating]
[From one blow, Braxton fell to the ground and began to cry in the fetal position]
Braxton: You bitch! [Sob] Why don't you protect me? [Sob]
3 (Speech Challenge) Hey, a threesome is better than a fight!
(Success) Women... All they think about are threesomes. Okay, I will give in to the desire of the weaker sex.
(Failure) No, it's better to win a fight and have twosome with a loser's woman.
4 [Scary Wench] No.
I just wanted to scare this shorty. [He ruffle Baxton's hair] It's all for this rapscallion's own good.

IntheSameCell with Severina: My alpha male sense is tingling. Taking proper position. [She lay down on her stomach, protruding her ass] (Sex)
IntheSameCell with Xana: Hey hello! And how long will we ignore this? [She pointed to her groin] (Sex)

Museum of Lewdness:
I bring you this huge black cock.
Awwww! (sex +100 caps)

Cabin Girl on the Aft balcony of the Prydwen

Spoiler

No enemies visible, ma'am/sir.
Who are you?
Cabin girl, ma'am/sir. Someone should look out for enemies and clean the bottom of our handsome. Even though I'm a height skipper and constantly twisting in safety ropes, if I may complain, ma'am/sir.
Why are you naked?
I didn't get the uniform. And everyone should wear only their uniforms, we a military organization after all. So I don't wear anything but my uniform, which I don't have.
Keep serving, cabin girl.
Aye aye, ma'am/sir.
[Rape her]
Why always me!?

Shrike: Sometimes there is nothing to put my sniper rifle on while aiming. Think you could lend your butt for that? At the same time, you can give me a blowjob to pass the time.

Edited by DSHV
On 7/22/2023 at 11:38 AM, DSHV said:

I need ideas, all questlines are completed, it remains only to expand them or start new ones....

If i may give a suggestion, i really liked the part of "Maid to Order" where the protagonist is going to infiltrate mass fusion with some horny mercenaries. Its a nice combination of fighting, lootin, sex for more ammo etc.

I would like to have more of these. It does not necessarily have to be part of the "Maid to order" Quest, Maybe a complete new "faction" of mercenaries to which the protagonist can enlist for and do repeatable missions like the Mass Fusion raid with different random target areas together with that type of NPCs.

11 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Any estimate when a new file will be out with all those updates

Well, I also want to write a few Perverted Settlers. I make one content in about two days, big quests take longer. Unless there's something to distract me. Another five seconds for testing and fixing bugs in total.

Perverted Settlers
Unwanted Neighbor

Spoiler

Ghoul Grey Stoopkid near Jamaica Plain's workshop: Who are you? I didn't call you. Fuck off, smoothskin!
1 [STR>4] You fuck off while you can move on your own.
Damn raiders! I'll wait for the ghouls to eat you.
-I'll build a settlement here whether you like it or not.
Get ready to repair everything, smoothskin.
[Ghoulish] Hey, I'm one of us!
-[Ghoul Mask] Hey, I'm one of us!

I would have kicked another ghoul out with loud yodelling, and even more so a bitch mocking ghouls! Would you like me to put on a human skin mask and be like, "Look at me! I have smooth skin and a smooth brain!"
2 [Local Leader] Don't worry, I want to turn your miserable home into a flourishing settlement!
I want to build a settlement here.

I like the way it is. I won't let some stupid bitch change everything around here.
-Don’t you want water, food, security, proper recreation and entertainment?
Don't you want a kick in your skinny ass?
-How selfish! Think of others who need a home.
They can fuck themselves singing Kumbaya.
-Please!
Oh, well, since you said "please", of course... Of course I will repeat for you "fuck you". Fuck you.
-F: Fine. come on, do it. Fuck me. If after that you allow a settlement to be built here.
Seriously? I can fuck a smoothskin? But not one fuck, many fucks further. At any time. You become my personal smoothskin cumdump and you can built everything up. Build on people, build on the air, build on buildings of buildings.
3 How about you can fuck any future settler here?
Seriously? I can fuck smoothskin whores at any time? Well then, build as much as possible here so that it attracts a lot of settlers. Build on people, build on the air, build on buildings of building.
4 Wait a little.
I'm waiting for you to get out of my house, scum!

F: Let's have sex.
I can and will get used to your smooth cunt.
Your thoughts?
Can you build only one shower cabin for a shared shower? I would be happy to clamp a smooth ass there.
Women's company is not so bad.
I hope you don't expect me to work?
Recruit more horny sluts. Put this requirement right on the recruitment radio record.
It's your fault that I now constantly think about the smoothskin harem.
Let's trade.
I will accept a gift from you.
Bye.
Bye, little bitch.

Old Virgin

Spoiler

How could this man get fat in the Wasteland?
Alistair Landers: It's... how is it? How do they say it? My conditions are loss of virginity! Here, I said it!
Loss of virginity?
Yes, it's about time. I stayed too long in virgins. And I didn't have any magical powers, it’s all nonsense.
-And what are whores for?
I don't have any money either. So sluts is the only way. Unfortunately even they have standards.
-So am I a slut without standards?
Ah, I heard about that. Women twists men's words against them. Cool! We communicate as a man and a woman. I haven't come in vain.
No.
Crap! How to trust rumors after that?
All right. I always wanted to become a guide to the world of sex.
Are you serious? Really? Yes? Are you playing me? 
Fine, just don't annoy me.
The best I can hope for!

Isn't it time to start this thing? You know...
Let's trade.
Condoms? Porn? Your panties?
Let's have sex.
[He looked around for whom you were addressing, then pointed inquiringly at himself]
Yoohoo! Sex!
You're moving to another settlement.
You sound like my mom.
Just wait a little.
Well I'll wait. I'll just think about what I'm waiting.

Married Couple

Spoiler

Megan Tenenbaum: Hello, we just got married.
Trevor Tenenbaum: Hi, do you have room for a newly married couple?
Congratulations.
How sweet of you.
Thank you.
Wait.
Okay.
We are not in a hurry. Heh, we.
[PER] [Observe them carefully]
[PER<3][You can't notice anything. You have such a low perception, why did you even try?]
[PER>2][Judging that them sneak glances at each other and at you, they are not against a threesome with you]
Yes, I'll show you where to go.
Great!
Yes, boss!

Well, I'll follow my spouse. Spouse... Still can't believe.
Yes, follow.
Would your settlement be suitable for a honeymoon?
No, I have another role for you.
Does that mean we'll be separated? But it's temporary, right?
[Stop the newlywed one by the hand] So you pledged wedding vows, right? Did you happen to have your fingers crossed?
I will not cheat! Even with a handsome like you! ([Arseface] Especially with a freak like you. No offense, but you're really not handsome.) Although we have not yet discussed what cheating is. For example, a blowjob is more like a humiliation of a cocksucker than to give feelings to others.
[Send an air kiss]
Uh-oh, highlighting favorites? Bad manager, bad. You must allocate a kiss to my spouse too.

M: Do you need me?
T: Hey, boss.
Let's have sex.
M: This is going to be a training for threesome with my husband. So it's okay.
T: But... If it's the boss' order...
Call your spouse for a threesome.
M: Trevor!
T: I really appreciate you making time for us, boss.
Let's trade.
M: Okay.
T: I won't sell my wife, ha-ha.
-Bye.
M: Bye.
T: Bye, boss.
M: Mr. Neto  can replace me in sex.
This is not cheating, but just teaching sex skills for my husband.
T: Kieran Quenzel can replace me in sex.
You really tempt my loyalty to my wife. It's too bad that I'm so weak-willed.

Normal Guy 

Spoiler

Just some guy.
Norman Glenroy: Hello, are you recruiting people to your settlement? I'm ready. My name is Norman Glenroy.
Why do you want to join me?
Oh, so there will be an interview? I'm probably just looking for myself.
Ready to work hard, dandy?
Oh, you yourself are clearly a fancy woman, since you know the word "dandy".
Okay, what's the catch? What type of pervert are you?
This is a bit rude. I assure you that I'm just interested in starting a new life with your help. I can only sympathize with you, because in every stranger you see a pervert who is ready to take advantage of you.
Hello, Norman. Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you too.
Are you free? I mean, do you have a loved one? Oh, for sure you have, any woman here can run circles around you.
I knew it! You want to fuck me!
I won't lie, yes. Of course, I wouldn't put it that way. I liked you and decided to find out if you want to date me.
Sorry, but I have a loved one.
Oh well, it was worth asking. If you become free then find me.
I don't mind dating.
Great. New house, new job, new girlfriend, all in one day. Maybe I should run to Easy City Downs to place a bet?
I have a lot of sexual partners, but hey! You can become one of them.
Oh, are you of such morals? To each her own.
You can use me whenever you want. No one in my settlement even asks me, they just come and bend me.
You run a settlement and also work as a whore there? Very strange. Well, although now I know that you really serve people.
I'll show you where to go.
I can't even imagine what awaits me there.
Don't you want to test ride your new girlfriend?
Right here? Well, if only secretly, so that no one notices.
I need to think more.
What is the problem?

My favorite manager!
(24 hours) I want to give you a gift. (+random loot)
Let's have sex.
Let's go to a hidden place.
Take these things.
As a man, I feel embarrassed when a woman showers me with gifts.
You will go to another settlement.
And I've already settled down here.
Nothing.
Well, it was nice talking to you.

Small additions to the existing characters

Alice: F: I want to destroy millions future unicellular humans. Please confirm you don't have testicles module to me extract them.
M: Ejaculate on my hot armor plates, face and breast modules to be exact. Burn, you unicellular humans!
Slave Curie: Autostimpak teeth recharged. They strongly rub the dental nerves, so I still recommend removing them, otherwise my death from pain shock is very possible.

Deadpool's dog's slave:

Spoiler

Serve you master.
Yes!
Go on.
The master has puppies, my masters too. I feed them with my milk instead of my own child, who is forbidden of stealing the master's milk. And if they don't want my milk, then I have to pour it on the ground. You see, this milk, these tits, this body wholly owned by the masters. At least overmaster promised to sell him in slavery to gunners, so my child will see the sun. Thanks for listening to me. I even felt better when someone learned out our story, So we are not empty space.

On 8/21/2023 at 2:52 PM, Toddi said:

Gary Norton always returns to his old location instead of staying in DC Player Home!

I tried to fix it, but he still keeps leaving the house. I removed his packages and made two - a sandbox outside, then a sandbox in the Home Plate. 

Same thing with Mordred. I changed his appearance,  inventory and a package for him to stand leaning against the railing by the player's bed. Nothing has changed, even though I tested from a clean save.

1.7:

Sexist Brotherhood of Steel:.....100%
Cabin Girl on the Prydwen Forecastle.....100%
Page girl on the Prydwen......100%
Reworked BoS Hazing Ad Cladem!: Now it's a full quest. If you are updating the mod from an existing save then use these codes: clearquestaliases AAABOSHazing, setquestaliases AAABOSHazing......100%
How to Train Your Bitch: Dominant follower at Nahant, who likes tags like "raceplay" and "netorare". He has three thresholds: almost nice, snowbunny trainer (after the invitation to his house) and aggressive psychopath (after finding a special device). Snowbunny Season (the only content for male PC): [Black Widow], [Scary Wench] or [Lady Killer], [Terrifying Presence] and Wedding Machine (it's better to start it after Honey, I'm Home to give Nate the invitation too). There are interaction with Nate and Nora , Braxton, Severina, Xana and Dolly Madison (they randomly spot Mile when starting a conversation, so it may take a few attempts)......100%
Maxim:
Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds: A little buddy cop investigation. [Chem Resistant], [Animal Friend] to adopt the dirty dog, [Scary Wench], [Nudella], [Silver Shroud].....100%
Cure for Lust: After you met Ginevra and gave Curie a synth body you can go further and transform this body into a walking Sympto-Matic.....100%
Cait's Bate: Give the Cait's contract to your master.....100%
Triumvirate: After you've betrayed your friends in Press On, Cure for Lust and Cait's Bate, it's time to have a betrayal party. Piper will give you a new newspaper Three Bitches.....100%
Hyperrectangle: Press a suspicious button in the middle of nowhere. You will go on this adventure with Johnny or Alita, depending on the PC's gender.....100%
Forsed Musa's Harem: Princess from Super Romance and Patricia Winterz at the Boston Airport.....100%
Slave in Yangtze.....100%
Opportunity to save John from Deadpool (the sewer from Divide and Rule, not Wade Wilson).....100%
I Guess This Way of Pacifism Counts Too: Enter Mean Pastries to meet the pacifist and her experimental rapefriend. His salvation or death will slightly affect the dialogues and outcome. [Life Giver], [Medic>1], [Idiotic Slut], [Strength]. If you decide to reveal yourself to her as Nudella, then check the entrance to the boxing gym.....100%
Perverted Settlers:.....100%
Unwanted Neighbor: The ghoul at Jamaica Plain will be dissatisfied with your intrusion and will have to be appeased.....100%
Old Virgin: Deprive him of his virginity quickly before he sets fire with fireballs spells!.....100%
Married Couple: You can have a threesome or have sex with only one of them (and send the other to another settlement) or give one to Kieran Quinzel or Mr. Neto.....100%
Normal Settlers:.....100%

Normal Guy: Just some boring handsome guy. How did he even end up in this mod?.....100%
To skip the introductions of the main quest, press the button on the top of the shelf in Maxim Dickon's office.....100%

The ability to return Mr. Brandon back.....100%
Big fixing.....∞%

Mile's Jokes

Spoiler

Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
The cock. (sex)
[Sarcasm] Oh I know that joke. The pair of knockers.
It's not you telling the joke.
A "Knock, knock." Really?
Someone's knocking, are you pretending nobody's home?
What is this, the most stupid lead to knock me up?
I'm not a sick bastard to make puns!

A bitch, a whore and a toilet walks into a bar asks "Your thoughts?"

Why is the whore crossing the road? Well? Come on, tell me why are you crossing the road?

How to keep a stupid cunt in suspense?

Edited by DSHV
Update the progress
On 8/22/2023 at 2:46 PM, DSHV said:

I tried to fix it, but he still keeps leaving the house. I removed his packages and made two - a sandbox outside, then a sandbox in the Home Plate. 

with an older version of this mod it didn´t happen to me.

Hi, I'm having an issue with the Revelation quest in Ginevra's Lair.

Where you're sent to be indoctrinated.

Every time I go through the whole thing, go into the simulation, kneel to the king, and listen to the Queen's story, when she sends me out of the simulation my game gets stuck on an infinite loading screen.

This happens every time.

Has anyone else experienced this as well and did you find a fix for it?

Edited by bdbarbeque
22 hours ago, Toddi said:

with an older version of this mod it didn´t happen to me.

He returns to his original place with the empty AI package list. I don't know what the problem is, as if there is a hidden default package.

16 hours ago, bdbarbeque said:

Has anyone else experienced this as well and did you find a fix for it?

Try Setstage AAAPOSRevelation 20, coc AAAToIGinevrasLair.