I don't understand what to do in the "maid" quest. Aaron Smith repeats three phrases in turn - replace the toilet, remove the dirt, mop the floor. A lot of time passes. I removed all the dirt in the house, I don’t know what to do with the toilet. Nothing happens. It all turned into Groundhog Day. Residents use but there are no tasks or new dialogues

7 minutes ago, zirablack said:

I don't understand what to do in the "maid" quest. Aaron Smith repeats three phrases in turn - replace the toilet, remove the dirt, mop the floor. A lot of time passes. I removed all the dirt in the house, I don’t know what to do with the toilet. Nothing happens. It all turned into Groundhog Day. Residents use but there are no tasks or new dialogues

find/steal the 5 different password holotapes, look into the password secured computers and then you just need to talk to or being talked to by the ghoul in the bathrobe a few times. At some point he will send you to a mission. 

17 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

найти/украсть 5 разных голозаписей с паролями, заглянуть в защищенные паролем компьютеры, а затем вам просто нужно несколько раз поговорить или поговорить с упырем в халате. В какой-то момент он отправит вас на миссию. 

спасибо за ответ, я постараюсь разобраться с этим. 

Было бы круто добавить колокольчик вызова минитменов в режим строительства, тогда можно было бы установить его в любое помещение по желанию.

On 5/22/2023 at 6:25 PM, Guverride said:

Было бы круто добавить колокольчик вызова минитменов в режим строительства, тогда можно было бы установить его в любое помещение по желанию.

Я не хочу трогать что либо относящиеся к поселениям, потому что это выглядит слишком сложным. Может кто-нибудь другой попробует это сделать.

I don't want to touch anything related to settlements because it looks too complicated. Maybe someone else will try this.

12 hours ago, hakha1985 said:

helo guy's  i want  to ask  is ther  a  full walkthru or   is ther a  tip how to play this mod   thx in advance 

Hello. You can read under Content: in the description.

11 hours ago, jstnf said:

i cant find Ginevra Ddim the contents dont tell me where she is

At the base of Maxim Dickson, in the Ginevra's Lair, where you can get by the main quest of the mod.

ProblemsofSurvivor1.6.2FixPatch:

I noticed that Johnny skips his dialogue on our first meeting. You need to rewrite the mod with the file from this patch.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
On 5/26/2023 at 6:18 PM, xyzxyz said:

Have you fixed Alonsos dialogue getting stuck after he asks for powerfull sex?

Yes, I found the problem - in the Yes option there is the END of dialog, not in his answer. I didn't fix it, I think I'll wait for more bugs to update. The answer No should give quest progress.

On 5/26/2023 at 6:37 PM, xyzxyz said:

I have her and some male followers in Sanctuary but she can't find them.

They must be really close to each other. The condition check is if they are Inthesamecell and apparently there are many cells in the settlements.

On 5/27/2023 at 12:59 AM, Vilidic said:

For the Mr. NTR man part, is it only those companions or are custom followers also supported.

There is a check - if the NPC is nearby then say this phrase with a sex script. For any other NPC, you need to add your own phrase and script with a property of this NPC.

22 hours ago, monloko said:

To start minuitewoman do you need to have captured castle

He has the AI package - if the quest to capture the Castle is at a certain stage, then go to the center of the Castle and start his dialogue.

3 hours ago, virepef642 said:

Does it safe to uninstall the mod in a existing save?

most likely no. Most if not all quest mods will still have scripts baked into you save, and may cause problems if removed on an existing game. 

Edited by bill8872
On 5/31/2023 at 1:23 AM, virepef642 said:

Does it safe to uninstall the mod in a existing save?

The mod is not particularly heavy on scripts. The problem can be if the player's parameters are changed, through drinks or mod perks. So it's worth deleting the mod out the mod cells, without effects of the mod drinks mod and not in the middle of a difficult quest. I uninstalled Sim Settlements 2 and everything seems to be working.

On 5/31/2023 at 4:45 PM, NikkeClo said:

Is there a quest tracker or guide to find all the content?

Under Content: in the mod description.

--//--

I'm playing through the game now and I'm noticing minor bugs and grammar. Perhaps I will make another update with corrections. Maybe add one perverted settler to this? What do you think about it?

Perverted Settler: Sexist (Rework of brazen dominant sexist settler)

Spoiler

Lewis: Young man with attitude. I'm afraid you won't get along due to some biological features.

Derek: This is true! I heard about a whore-builder, but did not fully believe. Some wench came from nowhere and started rebuild our civilization as if we couldn't do it ourselves? Bah! Where are men behind you? And what's the point of giving all the glory to some bitch?
That's a little rude.
Fuck you, balllicking shiteating cocksucking retarded cunt! You are just the worst toilet on legs. That's what's rude. And what I said is true.
I understand your doubts due to my gender, but give me a chance to prove my usefulness.
I wasn't born yesterday, bitch. You're hiding something and it's good if only STDs.
I will not tolerate such treatment!
Then fuck off, scum! Don't like this treatment? Go get better! I can give you a boost with a kick in the ass.
[Local Leader] I swear that I will take care of my residents, even people like you.
Of course you allow settlers to wipe feet against you. How else will you keep your settlers? But you, women, created for abuse and fuck, so it's okay.

Listen up, "leader". Ha-ha-ha! [Grunt] Still funny. Woman-leader... I already bet that I will conquer “that “leader” cunt". It means you. [Grunt] We all know what kind of leader you are, more like a whore. So go ahead, tell me where your settlement is, maybe I, being a man, can save it from disaster.
[Sarcasm] Okay, I'll do what you ask to put a good smile on that sullen face.
Hate jokers. Hate full of themselves people. Guess I hate this combination rolled into one. Thanks for opening my eyes, bitch.
[Local Leader] Don't worry, settler. Under my guidance, you will prosper.
Naturally, otherwise you will regret, bitch!
Thank you! You won't regret it sir.
You'll have to sweat to prove your usefulness. With tears and blood. Only then you will earn my favor. Or you'll die trying!
I'll somehow live without an asshole like you.
You're fucking whore! Choke on aninal jizz, scum!
I agree. I'll show you where to go.
This is me doing you a favor. You must throw yourself at my legs and kiss them in gratitude. The man goes to fix what you've done there, woman.

Bitch?
(1 hour) I want to show everyone that I own you bitch. (sex)
Your thoughts?
I need more booze!
Are you looking for gratitude, bitch? We've only just begun! 
You clearly have not yet earned my favor, bitch.
Defenses are never enough. Your stinky dirty ass can't scare off raiders forever, whore.
Don't you dare waste our resources on yourself. You can live in a closet or a leaky shed. Good enough for you, bitch.
We need more people. Better of course fertile beauties.
Run, run to your work, little bitch. So that I see only your asre!
Is that how you run the settlement, bitch?
You're our build whore, so build! I don't want to hear about broken nails or other girlish bullshit.
Where do you sleep? You must provide your settlers with access to your body around the clock.
I want normal food! I can't eat animal spunk and shit like you bitch.
I can fuck you while you building your shit, right? Right.
Can you change the settlement?
Is there a man in charge? Or is it you again bitch?
Why are you still so angry? Maybe sex will relax you?
Don't twist things as if you doing me a favor. You want this bitchfucking, bitch.
Let's trade.
Give me valuables!
That's all.
Yes, stop chilling, it's time to work off my sperm.

After a week he disappeared, a note appeared, starts a quest pointing to this note.
Hogstage!
We tacke yo gay. Dont deny this he kept say - u his beach. Bring 1000000000 caps to our base or not. Then wi wil kil him. Wi wil kil him if u dont bring caps.
[Blood stains]
We got your boyfriend. Don't deny it, he kept saying that you are his bitch. Bring 1000 caps to FADED GLORY LAUNDROMAT or you will never see his supposedly huge cock again. 
P.S. I looked and it's not that huge - I have bigger.

Derek: Bitch! You came! Save me bitch!
Kidnapper: Did you bring money?
No, I just want to watch you kill him.
I knew that elaborate plans are dog's crap! (Attack both of you)
[Scary Wench] If you don't let him go, you all shall die.
[Gulp] He must be very valuable to you. You didn't say what would happen if I let him go.
-[Scary Wench] You are right. I didn't say...
You're a fucking psycho! Let's run guys! Every man for himself!
Sorry, I don't have that much money.
So why the hell did you come then? Show off your boobs? Then give me everything you have: all items, clothes, caps.
-Yes, take everything I have. (Everything)
He must be very valuable to you since you are ready to become naked and unarmed in the center of nowhere. At the mercy of the raider gang. I can respect this bitch loyalty.
Yes, please free Derek (1000 caps)
You easily parted with money. I knew that we should have asked for more.

Hey while we were talking with our mutual friend, he said such a thing about you. That you are a super whore. At first we only wanted money, but now we are curious to use such a premium slut. Undress bitch, we'll screw you.
But I've already paid you your price!
Сomplain to the raider hostage bureau.
[Scary Wench] If you don't let him go, you all shall die.
[Gulp] He must be very valuable to you. You didn't say what would happen if I let him go.
-[Scary Wench] You are right. I didn't say...
You're a fucking psycho! Let's run guys! Every man for himself!
I see the time for talking has passed. Time for senseless violence! [Attack]
This is also my favorite time. Let's gallope guys!
Yes, I'll do anyting!
You really want us to use you to the fullest slut.
Come on guys don't hold back! You heard that she can withstand three deathclaws at the same time!
[He spat on your face]
We were right that we kidnapped him. He must be your dearest person if you're willing to do this for him.

[He patted your cheek condescendingly] That's all. At first we wanted to rob, rape you and kill him in front of you and then you, but you are very good fuckmeat, you deserve to live. Besides, we have standards, such pure love should not be taken away from this rotten world.
What, you can't part with our cocks?

Derek: Maybe you're not a totally useless bitch.
Will you stop calling me a bitch?
But I'm already used to you as "bitch". Now you're a forever bitch.
And this is your gratitude?
You thought it was an character development arc? And this is an abuse of some overweening cunt.
I'm so glad you let yourself be saved! Thanks a lot! Sorry that woman saved you.
I do forgive you. What else can you expect from a woman? I'm glad you're aware of the damage you've done to my male pride. I'll have to humiliate you much more to restore it.
[Local Leader] I swore that I would take care of my residents. Didn't I say?
You said a lot of words. What? Do I need to remember all whore's bullshit?
I think I deserve a rewarding sex.
I knew! You do it with an inner motive! The crotch so itchy? Okay, slut, I'll help you.
Judging by how things are going, are you going to fuck my mouth now?
Great idea, slut! I need to calm my nerves. Rage deepthroat is perfect for this!
Glad to help, settler.
Well, if you're happy, then you don't need another reward, bitch.

Look bitch, during the kidnapping, I was very nervous. And therefore, after the rescue, I was a little rude and a little ungrateful. Very little. Although you clearly likes that. Well... You did a good things to our settlement. And paid the price for my salvation without asking for anything in return. So.. Errr.. Thank.. Ahem... You... But you still a bitch. Maybe women are not absolutely overwhelmingly inferior to men? At least one.

Brutus

Spoiler

Your thoughts?

[Disgusting voice] "Your thoughts?" That's you, filthy cumdump.
If you bear me a son, then raise him as a real badass motherfucker, and if a daughter - whatever. I won't be near.
Need to cum into your cunt for babies, right? It would be cool to make little Brutuses, your new masters.
Fuck you. No, really, bend over bitch, I'll fuck you.

Make yourself two pigtails on the sides to make it easier for me to hold your head, fucktoy. And dye your hair pink for a bimbo look.
NTR: Finally a normal cunt, not like you.
Once again, who are you? Don't bother me and Kieran.
I would like you to become at least a third of a woman like Kieran.

Xana:
NTR: It would be great if there were genital devices: one reads a strength of an orgasm, and the other transmits the pain of the same strength. Then you would always know how much and how good Mr. Neto fucks me.

While I'm on vacation from modding (as you can see, I'm superbly staying away from it) I'm thinking about Starfield (Issues of Spacefarer?) What do you think of a space prison? Prisoners mining an asteroid, on which the prison facility is located. After leaving a punishment room a guard calls you to humiliate, mock, molest and establish dominance. Then you go to the common shower room where prisoners do the same. A real utopia of the space age.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
5 hours ago, DSHV said:

The mod is not particularly heavy on scripts. The problem can be if the player's parameters are changed, through drinks or mod perks. So it's worth deleting the mod out the mod cells, without effects of the mod drinks mod and not in the middle of a difficult quest. I uninstalled Sim Settlements 2 and everything seems to be working.

Thanks for the reply.

Why did you make buttons to disable 2 particular quests, are they that bad/nasty?

On 5/31/2023 at 10:15 PM, virepef642 said:

Why did you make buttons to disable 2 particular quests, are they that bad/nasty?

I saw that some people didn't like them. The cult of player worship seemed unfitting with the setting.

On 6/1/2023 at 8:27 PM, Данилян said:

ProblemsofSurvivor1.6.2 (rus)

Thank you. Added 1.6.2 RUS to the description.

On 6/1/2023 at 9:10 PM, Данилян said:

--Satyromaniac

Like the rest of the perverted settlers, he will be spawned by Silver Lewis. After the dialogue, he can be invited to your settlement to work there and pester the player.

On 05.06.2023 at 18:40, Guverride said:

Как идею для контента использовать гуля с подводной лодки, или саму подводную лодку ) 

Супер идея использовать Гуля с подводной лодки