First to make this clear: Good Job DSHV !

Just some feedback with focus on the Dominant follower at Nahant "Mile Dom". 

I was expecting less abuse and unpleasant stuff(ass licking, piss,...) from him and more race play, dumb but effective or clever/gentle domination and spreading his genes type of interactions.

And I started to wonder if these lines/interactions where originally intended for another abuse focused follower (the raider called Brutus?).

I admit that I do ignore the abuse and unpleasant stuff from your mod (like the quest line after the red button in Goodneighbor), but it feels for me like that this behavior does not fit a dude that wants females to give birth to his kids.

Even if he sees his women as objects, his behavior is like keying his own car.

The quest for his uncle was a bit bugged for me as I had the items he demanded but it didn't help to progress the quest. I used console commands to advance the quest so it was no serious problem.

And some of Mile Dom's interactions seemingly asked for animations AAF put out some error messages for.  Did I miss a mod requirement for that?

He reacts to the presence of Bait (dog follower) and I wondered if there is a possibility to make him behave differently when he managed to knock the player character up (via family planning enhanced).

If such a change is possible it might open up more types of dialogue.

Or maybe he calms down after having a loyal loving breeding bitch (via quest and mood), like the raider in Mean Pastries with his girl. 

Ideas:

Could the human body from Bait be suitable as a follower?

I admit it is a bit difficult to get lots of dialogue lines from a dude with a dog brain and a lot of it would be triggered with Bait being present.

Like the human raider wants to knock up the player character but has to cuck himself to make his human body do it.

So far the stalker is the most convenient human follower imo.

This could give a chance to add material to existing characters.

+ Adjustable time for the AAF scenes in your mod. 

What ever you do with this feedback is up to you, this is your mod, your taste and I am free to ignore the parts I don't like.

Good Job!

Edited by ZI0MATRIX

Hey,  I really enjoyed this mod besides a couple of problems I had (most likely due to my other mods conflicting somewhere, but with the use of console commands I was able to get through everything a couple of times over, testing the various possibilities. I personally liked your character designs and wondered if there was a list of editor ID codes for them so I would be able to spawn some of them into other games? 

13 hours ago, janedynamite said:

yo dudes whats up with slave No. 221 from PEOPLE MANAGEMENT

she's locked on her box and the quest is kinda stuck (I brought her back by enabling her REF ID and same dialogues)

I haven't checked FO4Edit but I'm assuming I gotta wait 24 hours right?

Yes its 24 hours. And i remember that i had to send her to her safe a few more times for 24 hours. Either stack some food and drinks and kill the time on the sleeping back or do other things in the meantime.

I personally think, a little adjustment would make this part of the quest more playable. Like 4x3 hrs or just 1x24hrs. It hurts when playing on survival and not having much supplies. (In my case my character had to earn money in DC to buy enough food for herself while that ghoul was relaxing in her safe. At some point this was interesting: being more or less forced to do that, but the number of times, she wants to go in her safe was tiring in the end)

Edited by Heinz01
1 hour ago, Heinz01 said:

I personally think, a little adjustment would make this part of the quest more playable. Like 4x3 hrs or just 1x24hrs. It hurts when playing on survival and not having much supplies

yeah dude, I'm playing on survival as well, that's why I didn't just skip time to see what would happen LOL. Thanks for the info mann I'll deal with 221 soon

On 9/14/2023 at 2:52 PM, DSHV said:

He is also an alias in AAAPOSUndicking and AAAPOSDreamJob. Try clearquestaliases/setquestaliases on them too.

I have checked and everything is working for me. Maybe I missed the scripts for this quest when I packed the mod. Then this quest will not work for everyone. I need to know if Museum of Lewdness works for everyone after the update.

Just some further observations from me. The scripts seem to be all in place (i looked into the BA2 file)

In the recent version i also couldnt continue the Main POS quest. Maxim only says "fuck off now", with and without clear/setaliases. I did the first quests + "press on" and "divide and rule" before upgrading to 1.7. Going back to the older version and both the musuem and maxim work again.

Maybe upgrading on a existing save can cause trouble? 

Edited by Heinz01
On 9/14/2023 at 2:52 PM, DSHV said:

I need to know if Museum of Lewdness works for everyone after the update.

Also Checked it, worked fine, cannot see any issues so far.

At the moment I have issues getting Play Your Role to work. I have lost Johnny, the last time I can remember seeing him was in Vault 111.

I made sure I completed the quest ...Along The Way via the sqo command.

On 9/14/2023 at 8:24 PM, xyzxyz said:

Well, the ship wasn't really sunken and the treasure was 999 dollars.

Script for a new stage in which a safe must be opened. You have to open the safe completely or take a thing out.

On 9/14/2023 at 8:51 PM, Gamaramdi said:

i mean i might be one animation short

Perhaps I set the tags incorrectly. For example, add settings.includeTags = "Vaginal" (or "Oral").

On 9/14/2023 at 9:08 PM, deedadeedadedadodo said:

I am having trouble starting Cure for Lust.

Give Curie a synth body and talk to Ginevra in Revelation.

On 9/14/2023 at 10:42 PM, xyzxyz said:

Why give us a gun nut and int check in the dialogue about the broken gun when they are absolutely useless?

To make it clear to the player that there is some kind of setup here.

I thought about killing him (and he can indeed be killed after completing the quest). But I thought that someone's roleplay would require the heroine to complete this quest with full resistance. And killing him at that point would mean skipping a lot of content, which is what I was trying to do. So I made a combination lock, the code for which is in Mile's head.

On 9/14/2023 at 11:36 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

And I started to wonder if these lines/interactions where originally intended for another abuse focused follower

These are really the leftovers of TOH that I have not yet implemented in POS. Bruiser, Real Dragonborn and Lydia's Figthing Wrath to be specific. Mile talks about problems with anger. He also says he wants to squeeze snowbunnies. In my lore, he actually has brain problems. His zones of aggression and sexual arousal (which are the same zones) hurts. So, at the end of his quest, the heroine simply had the misfortune to be caught in the middle of his aggravation period.

On 9/17/2023 at 2:23 AM, Gamaramdi said:

how do i dismiss Bait?

If he follows, then instead of Follow he should have the command Stay. But when he first starts to follow you, you need to talk to him so that he dominates the PC. If this is really a bug then try set aaabaitfollow to 0.

18 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Maybe upgrading on a existing save can cause trouble? 

Maybe try cleaning and setting aliases for new quests? Sometimes other mods also seem to not see scripts. Sometimes reinstalling a mod a couple of times helps.

17 hours ago, SilentPain99 said:

There is the dog "Bait" but I can not talk to him at all.

Put the mod at the bottom of your modlist in a mod manager.

2 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I have lost Johnny, the last time I can remember seeing him was in Vault 111.

After meeting with the gunners, he goes to a nearby bunker. The map marker is visible right from the elevator in Vault 111.

2 hours ago, TairitsuReighnvhasta said:

trying to find the button for that one specific quest and i still can't find it.

To the main quest of the mod? At a dead end between Warehouse and Memory Den.

--//--

Disguising instead of Disgusting in the Warning:? And no one told me? Imagine the surprise of those who installed the mod for camouflage, only to find the dog-rapist and others instead.

Add Non-XDI version and POSScripts.

Edited by DSHV
More answers
3 hours ago, DSHV said:
On 9/14/2023 at 8:42 PM, xyzxyz said:

To make it clear to the player that there is some kind of setup here.

I thought about killing him (and he can indeed be killed after completing the quest). But I thought that someone's roleplay would require the heroine to complete this quest with full resistance. And killing him at that point would mean skipping a lot of content, which is what I was trying to do. So I made a combination lock, the code for which is in Mile's head.

Do I break the quest when I shoot his dog?

17 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I emptied the safe. Nothing further happened.

Use the codes: setstage aaaplayyourrole 20, prid 30a6557, enable, prid 3021385, disable, prid 30a6559, enable.

16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do I break the quest when I shoot his dog?

I haven't tested this. Ares is mortal and does not affect anything in the quest.

You can disable Mile's essential status and kill him, his quests should be completed.

13 hours ago, Elgate said:

Greetings, simple question: Is there at some point an opportunity to end Dickson? It's personal ?

Greetings. Yes. Start Becoming Hearty Again from Wasted Cunt in the Garbage Dump (if she is alive), the random note on the bar of the Dugout Inn or Alice to find Gadget. She will start Undicking.

On 9/12/2023 at 2:59 PM, Kharadin said:

So, DSHV said that ideas for potential Starfield mod can be submitted here or in ToH topic, and here I am. There are no major spoilers here, but my descriptions might spoil minor side content for the game, so I am putting these ideas into spoilers. Second idea is dubious though, I'm still to know the NPCs involved better, so I might misinterpret their backgrounds right now.

Hide contents

1. An influential and wealthy pirate is organizing deadly underground obstacle races. The catch is that racer is a trained slave, who also serves as an entertainment for the party right before the race starts. I believe you can guess how PC fits in. My initial idea is that PC would be enticed by an offer to help one of the regular guests on a certain resort planet in independent space (pirate is affluent enough to have a vacation house on it and stay incognito), and drugged or clubbed or ambushed en route. Upon waking, PC is started to be trained as a sex slave, and is also made to run the short obstacle course a few times (could be suffocated by an item while doing these courses as a special stimulus and spice from master; stamina is oxygen in this game, having no oxygen gradually damages health, so I think slow health damage through stamina-damagin effect would be relatively easy to make?). PC is never told why she is made to run obstacles. Quest culminates in a party with guests. After serving them, PC learns about the race and runs. The ending section would be something that PC did not see in training obstacle runs, for example, a mine field with a narrow passage. When PC finishes race alive, master is angry, because he and a few of his friends put a lot of money on PC dying on last obstacle. Here, a (easy?) persuasion game can be put in - PC needs to persuade master to let her live, Afterwards PC ,ight run a few other missions for master in order to repay the money, or is gifted to someone, I don't know. If the PC fails persuasion, still should not get outright killed, I think, more likely wakes up abandoned in wilderness. This outcome needs some thought.

Side note - as one the ways for master to break PC, he may devoid PC of her dreams through dreamless chemical induced sleep in a vat or something, if such furniture will be available.

Hide contents

2. Smaller and more vague idea. There is a certain shady station on the outskirts of UC space, formally used by UC paramilitary Vanguard organization, but it has little military significane and is regarded as a lackluster assignement in the middle of nowhere. NPCs there include a disgruntled Vanguard member, his female superior, shady bartender (who says station used to be much better in old times and who seems to have connection to radical group; I don't know the exact details for now though), and a shady woman of dubious loyalties and morality (need to know more details about her though) hanging out in a bar. Perhaps, old bartender and disgruntled Vanguard might do a little unofficial (and very mysogynic) coup on the station. Maybe some specially created Freestar NPCs can be brought there afterwards, or UC NPCs that are too soft on Freestar Collective (such as a certain UC Marine captain from a certain side-quest; after the side-quest ends, maybe PC can abduct her (clone of this NPC would be abducted in game terms of course)). This is basically a content for both male and female PCs BTW.

If we do anything for Starfield ( which I have not even bought yet am waiting until more mods are out), Please please let it be somehting thats possible to do for  al ow level charcter and not dependent on having completed any quests prior. 

At least no combat ones.

She is supposed to be young and pretty not a high level bruiser.

So everything needs to be able to happen to her early on.

For example I just did a quest in the mod where i had to fight half a dozen gunners.

The only way to complete it is console comand  ~killall

but thats very unimmersive.

33 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

If we do anything for Starfield ( which I have not even bought yet am waiting until more mods are out), Please please let it be somehting thats possible to do for  al ow level charcter and not dependent on having completed any quests prior. 

At least no combat ones.

She is supposed to be young and pretty not a high level bruiser.

So everything needs to be able to happen to her early on.

For example I just did a quest in the mod where i had to fight half a dozen gunners.

The only way to complete it is console comand  ~killall

but thats very unimmersive.

I agree, the mods need to be appropriate to the level of the character to make them immersive.

I haven't bought it either for a few of reasons;

1. the price is BS 100.00 USD ??? NOT gonna happen

2. very few mods and no good nude body for either males or females (I prefer to play a female simply because spending 2 - 20 hours looking at an ass I want it to be a female ass :) )

3. Although it has a script extender already there are no frameworks developed yet. Think AAF for Starfield.

4. It hasn't been out long enough for all the bugs to be worked out of it as far as the Developers will before they abandon it for modders to fix.

13 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

I agree, the mods need to be appropriate to the level of the character to make them immersive.

I haven't bought it either for a few of reasons;

1. the price is BS 100.00 USD ??? NOT gonna happen

2. very few mods and no good nude body for either males or females (I prefer to play a female simply because spending 2 - 20 hours looking at an ass I want it to be a female ass :) )

3. Although it has a script extender already there are no frameworks developed yet. Think AAF for Starfield.

4. It hasn't been out long enough for all the bugs to be worked out of it as far as the Developers will before they abandon it for modders to fix.

1) I been looking at some of their modpacks, I noticed, all the female characters in starfield even the improved presets, seem to suffer from the same issues as in FO4.

They all have the pronounced mannish jawlines.

I cant see myself in that, this is not what women look like.

As a workaorund in my own character I make the mouth and lips noticably bigger to take away from the big jawline/chin area to fix this.

Is itpossible for one women to have a big chin/jaw like that as an outlier?

yes. it could be a real person and not even neccessarily an unattractive one.

But for ALL to have that feature, seems like a issue with the graphics or, the underlying skeleton.

Its almost as if the devs had decided "Ok, we make this full of women with agency, but in return they cant feminine".

(and I am not even counting that from what I seen from pics, their figures in Starfield are so universally terrible, they couldnt possibly have childen without significant medical intervention,  but i am sure modders will fix that)

So far I see no reason to leave FO4.

2) Sadly in many of our erotic mods , often our young and pretty and feminine character in a pretty dress,  has to act as a some super soldier brute to even get to her erotic quest .

How is a random passerby going to boss her around into bed, if she is this (unrealistically accomplished super-) soldier?

For Starfield if we start from beginnning (and future FO4 mods), it needs to be something she does not need any fighting or high level or agency to get into a certain erotically sticky situation.

This is why "Commonwealth slavers" was so realistic in the way it started and for the first few quests.

It only lost me, when her looks got vandalized for no reason.

Why would men who feel they "own" a woman; vandalize her looks with head shaving, tatoos and even mutilation (!). Its not just evil , but its like a man keying his own brand new mercedes car again and again.

I only went a few quests in but it lost me at that point despite having such a plausible and realistic start with the snatching otuside the vault and the "training", eventually  getting both unrealistic ( head shaving, lots of tatoos) and too evil ( amputation(!). 

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
On 9/19/2023 at 9:14 PM, lifefxd said:

Would you consider making more cuckold content for male PC?

Maybe. If someone writes a text with it here and I like it.

On 9/20/2023 at 7:03 AM, lasko12 said:

where I have curie in Synth form my game crash at loading

As far as I remember, the mod only disable/enable her. To do this I selected her in the script property, but this cannot cause a bug. Do you have other mods that affect her?

16 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

By Maid to Order? In it, in my memory, the only moment in the mod with an inevitable battle. But there must also be immortal mercenaries on your side there.

By the way, I’m now making sure that in the mod PC can be a pacifist. The only kill is Bombshell's kill, which is completely optional.