On 10/3/2023 at 6:14 AM, DSHV said:

For some reason the stage changes to 50, which is not exist in this quest. Try this code: setstage AAAAssassinsQuest 41.

That happened in another mod once... but well, stage 41 didn't work, i can't see the quest stages in CK cause it crashes with this esp ? bc's of the dialogues i guess

UH! i forgot to mention, the perverted settlers is a great idea, like minded guys for my settlements!! awesome! Two of them didn't make it tough... i used the console command to find them bc's they never arrived, and i only got their corpses... ?

image.thumb.png.387f3aa9173b3f38d0031e2594de3a86.png

Edited by Gamaramdi
On 10/3/2023 at 8:14 AM, DSHV said:

I just create NPCs with low aggression. There is not much difference to human NPCs, except that I have ticked the "Can Speak" box for some races so that they can have dialogues.

I did some more testing with the Sex Attributes mod.  I reinstalled it and removed the rape mods.  I used the bloat flies in the bookstore for the test because it was quick and easy to get a result.  Sex Attributes with no rape mods, sex with the bloat flies was interpreted as rape.  I used Cheat Terminal to make bloat flies into allies.  Sex with the bloat flies was still interpreted as rape.  The Sex Attributes mod is just not compatible with Problems of Survivor.  The two mods should only be used together if you don't mind half of the sex animations that are not rape to be interpreted as rape, which causes Sex Attributes specific consequences.  Maybe there should be something added to the mod page that lists known mods that are incompatible with Problems of Survivor with a short explanation.  Sex Attributes is not likely to be the only mod that does not play nice with Problems of Survivor.

On 10/4/2023 at 6:06 AM, Gamaramdi said:

but well, stage 41 didn't work

The quest may not be able to return to a stage lower than the current one. Try stage 100, but this is the stage of Shrike's death and it will probably break the quest.

On 10/4/2023 at 6:06 AM, Gamaramdi said:

and i only got their corpses...

They are in the mod's special room - AAAPOSSpecialRoom, maybe something killed them.

20 hours ago, Kiasiri said:

I am having trouble installing this mod for some reason. I have installed it in vortex but when i go in game nothing from the mod shows up no npcs or objects nothing.

What specific version did you install? Need to install the mod, then optional non-XDI patch, then optional voices.

10 hours ago, bholt917 said:

The Sex Attributes mod is just not compatible with Problems of Survivor.

I may add this to the description when I update, if I don't forget.

23 hours ago, Donimir Trutin said:

How is this mod compatible

If these mods do not replace the vanilla cells with new ones, then everything should work.

1 hour ago, Blackicket said:

He died in the second gunfight and when i ressurrect him he says he don't need my help anymore.

When he dies, his quest goes to stage 100. You can try resetquest AAAPerfectBrat or setstage AAAPerfectBrat 10.

On 10/8/2023 at 1:06 PM, DSHV said:

When he dies, his quest goes to stage 100. You can try resetquest AAAPerfectBrat or setstage AAAPerfectBrat 10.

Reset worked, thanks.

Can anyone tell, where exactly that dominant guy in Nahant? I ran over entire island except raider base in Libertalia, but i haven't found him.

UPD. Also can't roll a Married Couple. Lewis got me Mr.Neto, ghoul prevert, pickup master and Ms. Cuckquean, but that's all, now he says that nobody can come up :c

Edited by Blackicket
On 10/9/2023 at 12:47 AM, Blackicket said:

Can anyone tell, where exactly that dominant guy in Nahant?

Have you upgraded the mod to 1.7?

He is next to his house which has its own map marker (bunker icon).

All the settlers of the mod in the AAAPOSSpecialRoom.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Have you upgraded the mod to 1.7?

He is next to his house which has its own map marker (bunker icon).

All the settlers of the mod in the AAAPOSSpecialRoom.

I did. Will try to reinstall, cuz i never saw his house, but saw other bunkers, like one near Sanctuary and robot shop.

Ok i reinstalled the mod. There is still no bunker landmark in Nanhant and married couple seem to not be in Special Room (there is only mysterious stranger, some other guy in the coat, white Mr.Neto and black Ms. Cuckqueen).

Do i look for a Nanhant guy in the right area?

Spoiler

Fallout42023-10-1017-49-47-020.png.633b3b9dae3a638a5524b9162d8653bb.png

I found the setting in the Sex Attributes MCM that determines how Sex Attributes will interpret a sex animation that does not have a tag.  There is a slider in the compatibility section that can be set to 0 (consensual), 1 (non-consensual), or 2 (player raped).  I don't know why non-consensual and rape are listed as different things.  Maybe rape is the aggressive non-consensual sex initiated by AAF Violate and similar mods.  This is a setting that up until now didn't seem to do much because the other mods I used applied tags with the sex animations so it didn't matter how it was set.  It was set on 2 (player raped) so some of the sex animations initiated by Problems of Survivor were misinterpreted as rape due to not having a tag.  Setting the slider to 0 (consensual) corrects this issue.  A little while ago I tried out a mod called Barbarious Continent.  I think I was having the same issue with that mod using Sex Attributes even though it was clearly designed to completely destroy the player character with cum addiction, predatory hypnosis, slavery, etc and most of the sex was rape.  I found it necessary make a new character specifically for exploring the features in the mod just in case there were any permanent effects.

On 10/10/2023 at 7:54 PM, Blackicket said:

Do i look for a Nanhant guy in the right area?

Yes, the icon of his bunker slightly overlaps the police badge. Perhaps you did not upgrade the mod, but installed it as a separate mod, and it is higher than the old version. That's my theory. Game theory!

16 hours ago, vandatla said:

I have no idea how to start this story, Do i need to make a new character or go somewhere specific?

The mod adds a bunch of different characters with their own quests and dialogues, most of which are unrelated. POS has two main quests: The first sadistic and humiliating one - it starts by pushing the button in the alley between the Warehouse and the Memory Den in Goodneighbor. The second is more light-hearted - it starts when you read the mysterious note in the safe under the statue in Lexington. You can see the full content in the mod description under Content:

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation
8 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, the icon of his bunker slightly overlaps the police badge. Perhaps you did not upgrade the mod, but installed it as a separate mod, and it is higher than the old version. That's my theory. Game theory!

Well, i did installed 1.7, but then i installed esp that switched Mr.NTR on breaking lesbians. Seems like i haven't been updated, since once i reinstalled the esp from 1.7 archive marker appeared.

God I love this mod so much that I keep making room for it in the 255 esp&esm slot.When I get tired of the normal routine, I also go on a crazy journey from time to time after make a save.Well,but in my main world save,I will only sex with my solo companion.However,I really want to collect all these perks in my main save with out any sex with other npcs.So is there any way to add these perks to my character and meanwhile keep her stay virgin?

Sry I know this is a rdiculous request(

2 hours ago, Miyabe123 said:

So is there any way to add these perks to my character and meanwhile keep her stay virgin?

Some perks can be like Dupe, but to get to the perk you need to complete sex quests. You can by console: help "perk_name" 4 and player.addperk *id*.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

有些福利可以像Dupe一样,但要获得福利,您需要完成性任务。您可以通过 console: help "perk_name" 4player.addperk *id*

Well seems I have to complete the quest to get perks,or maybe I didn't find the right way.

When I type the formid I found in the perk category in Fo4edit,and and use the player.addperk,it just says eg. “Invalid perk'030107da'for parameter perk”Also when I type the name of perks in help xxx 4 command eg. either 'help AAAbrutusBitch 4' or 'help brutusBitch 4',it shows nothing.

Maybe I typed the wrong name of the perks?

Btw:Thanks for ur immediately mention and reply !

On 10/12/2023 at 3:21 PM, DSHV said:

The mod adds a bunch of different characters with their own quests and dialogues, most of which are unrelated. POS has two main quests: The first sadistic and humiliating one - it starts by pushing the button in the alley between the Warehouse and the Memory Den in Goodneighbor. The second is more light-hearted - it starts when you read the mysterious note in the safe under the statue in Lexington. You can see the full content in the mod description under Content:

Looked for the button but maybe im just blind. I will poke around again sometime. Thanks!

17 hours ago, Miyabe123 said:

Maybe I typed the wrong name of the perks?

The Perk name is Brutus' Bitch. To search, you can use a word like help Brutus 4 (there should not be many reverences) or if there are several words, you need to add double quotes help "Brutus' bitch" 4.

16 hours ago, vandatla said:

Looked for the button but maybe im just blind. I will poke around again sometime. Thanks!

The mod may not have been installed correctly; this happens to several people. You can try another version or reinstall the mod.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

The Perk name is Brutus' Bitch. To search, you can use a word like help Brutus 4 (there should not be many reverences) or if there are several words, you need to add double quotes help "Brutus' bitch" 4.

The mod may not have been installed correctly; this happens to several people. You can try another version or reinstall the mod.

Seems that don't work sigh*20231015222908.jpg.e1534e18fc020cdb990825312c06ef96.jpg

20231015223427.jpg

20231015223422.jpg