does brutus has an id? i lost him, all the followers were refusing to be dismissed to so i used a mod to dismiss dogmeat and brutus and now i cant find him again

update: i found him glitched like falling but not responding, i fast travel to other place and its now standing but still unresponsive, i think i broke him.... :/

Edited by Dasafox

On 7/4/2023 at 7:53 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

I ~TCL into his room and he just sits there.

Try clearquestaliases AAAProblemofSurvivor, then setquestaliases AAAProblemofSurvivor.

On 7/7/2023 at 2:02 AM, alima309 said:

"Superheroes are not born" quest

Try clearquestaliases AAASuperheroesAreNotBorn, then setquestaliases AAASuperheroesAreNotBorn.

On 7/7/2023 at 8:48 AM, Dasafox said:

i think i broke him

Try clearquestaliases AAACOMBrutus, then setquestaliases AAACOMBrutus. Or moveto player, reset, resurrect him.

On 5/14/2023 at 5:49 AM, DSHV said:

No, I didn’t change anything from the cell, I just use references there for NPCs teleport. The mod followers have special phrases in the location (Especially for the synth spouses) in which they imply that there is a dead spouse.

You have to wait 24 hours after each interaction. The cult needs time to grow.

You have to wait 24 hours. After that, the NPC itself will change to another (Archpriest).

You made the location cool, it's a pity that I'm such a bad location designer.

I can't find the archpriest after I wait 24 hrs

On 7/8/2023 at 3:58 PM, DSHV said:

Try clearquestaliases AAAProblemofSurvivor, then setquestaliases AAAProblemofSurvivor.

Try clearquestaliases AAASuperheroesAreNotBorn, then setquestaliases AAASuperheroesAreNotBorn.

Try clearquestaliases AAACOMBrutus, then setquestaliases AAACOMBrutus. Or moveto player, reset, resurrect him.

Thanks for the comment~

it works "AFTER" i complete the quest "SIlver Shroud" totally.

so it can be only triggered after that, can't run them simultaneously.

Question  2:

"Minuteman General" quest, can be triggered even if i didnot run the minuteman storyline, OR i can just clear the castle workshop to make it available to use?

(I got stuck and that famous "dialogue glitch" of conversation with Preston)

Edited by alima309

Hey, can you please make a full guide on how to progress most parts of the quests??

This is one big mod for sure and the fact that there is no guide online, weird and un-intuitive quest progress with minimal in game quest indicator make it impossible for people to play it without googling every minute....

Left alone the fact that some of the quests are very strict and does not account for many players behavior leading to stuck or even broken quest.

I like this mod, I love the slutty, sex addicted player style gameplay. I don't really want to uninstall it, just please make it more fool proof for me and people.

Something as simple as posting all the quest id/stage on the main page of the mod (so players can skip any quest that cause them problems) would be highly appreciated.

Pretty please. I'm begging you...

On 7/9/2023 at 6:06 AM, shivster000 said:

I can't find the archpriest after I wait 24 hrs

After the time, the hatches in the ground should swapped and there will be another location. After the time, the hatches in the ground should swapped and there will be another location. Did you complete the stage with the DC guards? You need to talk after the teleport to Diamond City.

On 7/10/2023 at 5:58 AM, alima309 said:

"Minuteman General" quest, can be triggered even if i didnot run the minuteman storyline,

Radgull should come and start a dialogue at a certain stage of the quest to capture the castle. I don't remember which stage, maybe it is automatically activated when using the workshop or maybe not, needs testing.

On 7/10/2023 at 5:06 PM, CSY1AFKIOI said:

Can anyone tell me where Dickson is?

In his base. Where can be enter using the button in Goodneighbor.

On 7/14/2023 at 1:13 PM, ProtogenMori said:

Any Advice?

Take the special Nuka-Cola from the bar.

16 hours ago, terrordrone said:

Hey, can you please make a full guide on how to progress most parts of the quests??

There are two questlines, the rest are just quests. They can be a simple encounter with an NPC, or some kind of scene or just an item.

On 7/18/2023 at 5:49 AM, ICantmakeitgoaway said:

WHEN are new quests? huh?

I need ideas, all questlines are completed, it remains only to expand them or start new ones. I think it is possible to expand BoS Hazing with the knowledge of Fallout modding that I acquired after 1.0 version.

On 7/18/2023 at 3:47 PM, DarthNyriss said:

Is this being hosted anywhere else?

No, the archive size is to big. I'm not sure about the MEGA site, but maybe wait a day or try opening the link in a private window.

On 7/19/2023 at 10:40 PM, Yuri9x5 said:

can we increase AAF animation time longer ?

I don't add any timer to the scripts now, maybe the MCM of AAF settings can help?

COC AAAPOSSpecialRoom.

20 hours ago, TairitsuReighnvhasta said:

great mod! btw can u add more hypnotize quest and with an ending of being perma hypno slave that never leaves the hypnotizer or something

Thank you. Maybe, but how? I don't like to take the full control of PC.

On 7/19/2023 at 7:40 PM, Yuri9x5 said:

can we increase AAF animation time longer ? and how i'm get to the specialroom u mention in Description ?

You can change the length of the animations in AAF by changing the timer in AAF_settings.ini (AAF does not have an MCM menu so you have to change the ini file)

For creepy encounter, where's the creep? I can't find him anywhere around the peabody house, is there a way I can teleport to him or are there prerequisites that I don't know about to start this quest? I've definitely enabled it in the Special Room as well. 

Also for the hero of ages quest, I can't find Priest Maxwell after he asks for my permission to built a church. 

One more lol, how do I get to level 2 in the Sex Caryatid quest?

On 7/22/2023 at 5:38 PM, DSHV said:

Thank you. Maybe, but how? I don't like to take the full control of PC.

If i remember, take something like how the hypno stuff at sexual harassment + the calling from radio stuff from the will of atom if u reach certain point of this hypnotizer wants to have fun with the PC
your character can still go anywhere, not fully take control of the PC, just like doing a rare trigger stuff if being hypnotized fully, that's it

man i guess i read too much hypnotize doujins lately

On 7/15/2023 at 11:21 PM, DSHV said:

Radgull should come and start a dialogue at a certain stage of the quest to capture the castle. I don't remember which stage, maybe it is automatically activated when using the workshop or maybe not, needs testing.

Nah he is not....

My game has problems with Preston conversation so I take the Castle by my self. and make it a settlement after that.

Now its a place with 17 residents and 80% satisfaction place....

Radgull just standing outside the Ivan's and watching.

Hope there's a key or command to trigger him, sigh.

On 7/24/2023 at 4:43 AM, shivster000 said:

For creepy encounter, where's the creep?

Try to find him by activating V.A.T.S.

A hatch into the ground should appear in place of the priest.

The second level does not exist, it is a fraudulent sect.

19 hours ago, alima309 said:

Hope there's a key or command to trigger him, sigh.

Setstage min02 600 for the vanilla quest, setstage AAAMinutewoman 10 to skip his introduction.

--//--

So here are my new ideas:

-Overhaul of BoS hazing. Punished page-woman by the Brotherhood (Sans Titre from TOH);

-How to Train Your Bitch: A new follower who uses the dignity system. Maledom but slow starting. Maybe start with normal quests, then he invites PC to his house and sets PC up to break something valuable. So as a redemption, she can allow herself to be dominated more and more. Or if she doesn't fall for the trick, the follower will close the door and only let PC out when she shows submission. I'm also thinking of adding the raceplay, that then PC can give him a snowbunny or help to seduce another in front of her boyfriend, or just kidnap her in front of his eyes. I didn't find PC skin tint check, but the game can just ask before the dialog "Are you a snowbunny?";

-Maxim's enslavement of Cait and Curie. Something like Press On for Piper, a small quest but with choices. Ginevra can install an autostimpak in Curie's mouth, to serve and heal bad people at the same time. PC can pick up a large set of stimpaks from a needy settlement. Cait can fight and dance striptease. Her quest can be an entrance guard like from F:NV's Birds of a Feather and Tapasvee's Patience Training. After enslavement of Piper, Cait and Curie maybe add another quest, a small party where women report on their affairs. Then Piper can write an article about it;

-Female ghoul slaves in the Yangtze?

-Perverted Settlers: old virgin and normal guy who just offers dating;

-I want to do something in the spirit of Skyrim's Public Whore, but I don't know what exactly.
-I Guess This Way of Pacifism Counts Too

Spoiler

in Mean Pastries:
Stampede: Fucking bitch! Don't you dare to close your fucking eye!
Martha Salavar: Please, Master! Eyejob can kill me! I humbly implore you to do this along the eye and not inside!
Stampede: Are you going to tell me what to do, fuckshit? YOU FUCKING WHORE! I... Arrrrgh... (fall down)
Martha: Oh no, Master! You're having a heart attack! It's all because of me, I made you so angry! Please punish me as hard as possible, just live! [She began to give him artificial respiration and cardiac massage] Please [Inhale], help, stranger! [Inhale]
Why do you want to save the life of your tormentor?
How could I do nothing and allow death of a person? [Inhale] He made my life a living hell, [Inhale] an endless nightmare, but I'm not him. There is only one person in my control [Inhale] - me, and I will not let her become another monster [Inhale] indifferent to the suffering of others. [Inhale] Will you help me or not?
Save:
[Life Giver] [Give him life]
What are you doing? It's not... Wow, what did you do? Are you a miracle worker?
[Medic<2] Damn, this is beyond my skill.
Do you have a Stimpak?
Take this Stimpak (1 Stimpak).
Thank you!
[Medic>1] Get out, make way for the professional.
How fortunate that a medic came at the right moment. Although in subsequent moments you would also be needed, only for me.
[Idiotic Slut] His body needs a shock. You take care of his upper head, and I take on the lower one!
[Textbox: Do not repeat it in real life!]
[You took off his pants and starts stimulate his cockhead by your mouth. The woman continues to provide real first aid. By an incredible chance, the outflow of blood to the penis had a positive effect]
Kill:
[Mister Sandman] He needs to clear the airways! [Cut his throat]
Noooooo! You're cold blooded murderer!
[Grim Reaper's Sprint] I'm afraid his time has come.
Noooo! Now he can never clean up his acts.
I won't save this motherfucker.
Then please don't interfere. Don't die on me, motherfucker!

Alive:
Stampede:
F: You fucking cunts! What have you done to me? Tried to kill? Speak, trash!
M: You fucking cunt! What have you done to me? Tried to kill? And what is this douchebag?
We just saved your life.
Yeah, of course. The slavecunt which I torture for fun and the stranger who just came in decided not to cut me and take my stuff, but to save me. Nobody would do that, not even stupid bitches like you.
[Sarcasm] Okay, okay, we confess: We drew a poop on your face, Sleeping Beauty.
What? I would kill for less!
Martha: Please don't add problems to me for no reason! No one would dare to draw on your face, Master. You just feel bad.
Nothing happened. You just lost consciousness for some time.
Yes, for sure otherwise you would have already taken the opportunity and cut me and take my stuff. Everyone would do this, even such stupid bitches like you.
[Medic] You had a sudden cardiac arrest. I'm not surprised considering your lifestyle.  You're definitely into Buffout.
What the fuck are you talking about, retarded mutt? Completely dumb? Learn to speak fucking normally.
[Idiotic Slut] I sucked all the sickness out of you by a wellness blowjob.
You are a hella smart cunt. Can you push into this useless bitch some sense?

You obviously were of no use, all the merit was due to my strong body.
F: Now I will punish you both, two cunts.
M: Now I will punish my personal waste container.
F: [STR>3] Use your usual fucktoy, but don't touch me, sicko.
Who are you anyway?
F: Please, she's so jaded, just take me alone.
Fuck yeah! New fucktoy is better than old one!
F: Yes.
This is not an offer, bitch.
[Scary Wench] You better not flirt with the death a second time.
Argh, I can always find other bitches, even better ones.
M: [STR>3] Leave her alone.
Who are you anyway?
M: Whatever.
Look carefully, maybe you will learn how to fuck sluts.
Now I want to rest.

Martha: Thank you. I would not want to drag him on my back to the nearest settlement, and then lie that he is my boyfriend.
I think I deserve an explanation.
Undoubtedly! You helped save a life! It's a pity that I have nothing to repay you -  Master took everything.
-You can repay with your body.
M: Oh, silly me! You're a man after all. Yes. Thank you again.
F: Do you really want me? I have no experience with a woman. But if need be...
--Yes, I want to have sex with you. Don't worry, it's easy and lickety-split.
Yes, I'll try to manage. Thank you again.
[Medic] [Examine her eyes] I see no outer signs of insanity. Only in actions.
Everyone has their kinks, but are you sure it's okay to pander to someone like him?

Yeah, come on, laugh at me. But I know that a pacifism will save the planet. 
Nice to meet a pacifist for a change.
Yeah, come on, laugh at me... Wait, you understand me? Likewise - to meet an understanding person is a welcoming change indeed.
I understand you, sis. There is nothing better than to submit to a dirty bold roughneck.
No, no, no! I don't like it. It's terrible that people like Master exist! And what they can do what he did to me is disgusting. It makes me sick as soon as I think about it.
Dead: Another life has ceased. What is the point at all? But don't get me wrong.

I really dislike him! Dislike him while selflessly pleasing him, dislike him while suffering one of his ridiculous unfair punishments, dislike him while humiliate myself for his amusement. My name is Martha, I lived peacefully until Master raided my house, steal my property, assault my daughter. So I offered him my slave service to leave her alone. But he is a product of his own environment, he was born by raiders, raised as a raider and all he knows is how to be a raider. Getting mad at him is like being mad at a Deathclaw for being a Deathclaw. I am a committed pacifist and will die on this hill.
This hilly dying will be very soon, given what you just said.
Ha, mocking only encouraging me to prove my point.
But can you stop sucking raiders' cocks?
It is my choice. I will suck the most disgusting, smelly and dirty cock if my choice requires it.
This is naivete. Bad people must be killed.
Until you learn to revive, killing is a huge mistake that cannot be corrected.
[Smart Ass] I think you there are a masochistic slut deep inside you, behind all that noble slogans.
What? No? You are wrong... Wrong! It would be so wrong! I'm not a depraved pervert!
[Idiotic Slut] I also like to fantasize during rapes. That I am a pirate princess or my pussy is a rabbit and cocks are carrots. Or am I a self-aware vacuum cleaner...
I don't fantasize! I really have such beliefs, you stupid bimbo! These beliefs make a person a pacifist.
[Sarcasm] Am I actually really mad at Deathclaws. Can they stop all this deathclawing and be, for instance, Candypuffybutts?
I see your beliefs is to demonstrate your caustic wit where it is necessary and not necessary. I wonder which hill is more deadly?
Know that you have at least one supporter.
It's... it's very good. I've been on this road alone for so long... [Sob] I'm sorry, I've been overwhelmed by emotions. Thank you very much! I.. I...
M: suck your cock!
F: lick you!
I am so grateful to you!
-I can't stand in the way of such pure feelings.
Thank you.

Alive: Now I should start warming him with my body. Give him my warmth and take his coldness. He is rather weak, so I must take care of his health. In between trashing and raping. He obviously won't take care of his health himself.
Dead: Now I have to give all the honors to the dead man by bury him as a human being.
I'm sorry but I'm a little busy.

By accident find Martha in Parkview Apartments.
Martha: You! Hello.
Do I know you?
I'm Martha Salavar. Remember one raider wanted an eyejob from me, but he got a heart attack and I started giving him first aid?
Oh, the pacifist. Still alive.
Don't you find it a little rude? Especially the "Oh" part, as if you found a bloatfly larva in your breakfast.
[Sarcasm] The fact that your hair is as hard as a stone from dry cum tells me that you've had a lot of fun time since our last meeting.
Glad that the sign that I was violated over and over and over and over and over again is so amusing to you. At least some benefits.
Nice to meet you again.
Likewise. Hope you didn't kill anyone on your way here? Stealth, diplomacy, syringer, seduction, eh? No, don't answer.

I think you understand that I was captured by a group of raiders? Fortunately, my previous enslavement didn't go in vain and I knew what to do. I immediately threw myself at the feet of their leader and without extra words began to orally satisfying him. I had a lot of practice so he liked it and they let me live. Master prepared me with his tough lessons and saved me! My path is right!
What about your previous master?
D: I buried him. I don’t know if he was involved in any religion, but I think the Viking's suits raiders. I buried him with his things, put two caps over his eyes, I hope everything is sorted out there. Now I'm going to my daughter.
A: Well, my faithful and obedient service has paid off. Master allowed me to visit my daughter. I knew he had a good side.
Blah blah blah... I'm going to fuck you and go.
I think I deserve this treatment considering I'm more like a toilet now than a person. Another layer of filth won't hurt.
Well, I wish you good luck on your difficult path.
Thank you. By the way, you don't know where you can find a large volume of disposable non-radiative water? It looks like I won't be able to get rid of this layer of thick cumshell for a long time.
Okay, do what you do, and I've got to go.
Well goodbye. It was nice to talk to someone not in the language of misogyny.

I need to rest for a couple of minutes, and then I'll run away unnoticed. I'm good at stealth.

In Scrap palace:
Martha: Hi! And again we met by chance. Commonwealth is pretty small, huh?
Super mutants now?
It's not that I choose whose captivity to fall into this time.
Well, I won't distract you from satisfying the worst scum in the wastelands.
I'm not... Okay, I don't seem to be able to convince you that I'm doing this for the greater good.
Glad that even super mutants are affected by your pacifying blowjobs.
Yes, I worked hard on them. A trick to show your harmlessness and insignificance. Practically say "I'm nothing but a sextoy. Use me."
[Sarcasm] Classic Martha Salavar: being a sex slave of a bunch of rascals.
Well, yes. My classic imploring blowjobs still saving my life.
I will not break the tradition of fucking you at our meeting.
[Sigh] Do what you must.

It is strange that I have not seen female super mutants. That's probably why supers are so mean.

In Crater house: Oh, my insides don't feel too great.
Hi, Martha!
Ugh... Hi...
What, you bit off more than you can chew?
No, I drank something that I shouldn't have drunk at all.
[Sarcasm] I can beat your guts so they think thrice before get sick.
Can you beat your sense of tact too?
Oh my God! How can I help you?
RadAway? I knew that I should spit and not swallow. Force of habit.

Glowing's sperm or whatever he has in his balls does not appear to be for human consumption.
What actually happened?
I heard about Children of Atom and figured I could get them on the right track. It turned out that I slightly underestimated their fanaticism. And it also turned out that I was a heretic. I was thrown to a glowing ghoul to be eaten. Instead, I started eating him, well, a small part of him. It seems that I survived impressed these people and they left me here to serve them. It's not that bad, other than a sudden squirts of radiation right in the face by my crazy hosts.
-And what about your daughter? You wanted to find her.
She is already an adult. Lack of parental control will build her character.
Here, take my RadAway. (1 RadAway)
Thank you. You are a good person, do you know that? It's a pity I have nothing to give you, I have not possessed a thing in latterly because of constant enslavements.
[Silently move her in the position for sex]
What? Ah, yeah, fucking. Make yourself at home.
Bye.
Bye-bye. Remember that every life is sacred.

I'll rest a little more and go, don't worry about me.

in Mean Pastries:
Martha Salavar: Try to choking and gagging, dear. They loves it.
Omelette Salavar: Maaaa!
Martha: Omely. Don't maaa me and swallow the dick already!
Omelette: Don't embarrass me before a man!
New (Bluebeard) or old (Stampede) raider: Could you, two bitches, shut up already and take my cock?
Martha: Yes, Master!
Omelette: Yes, sir!

Martha: Hello.
Back to the roots?
Yes, and I found my daughter! Listen, I appreciate you being with me on my journey. I have collected something and want to give it to you. Just don't ask where I kept it. (caps + Syringer with ammo)
Raider: Bitch! Have you been hiding things from me? Come here, I will punish you!

Tell me about your current master.
A: We went back to him, do you remember Master? You helped save his life. And why didn't I want him to rape my daughter? What a fool I was. He's tough and unforgiving, which is exactly what you need for good lessons. Although compared to others who taught me, he is even kind.
D: Well, it doesn't take long for two women to find a man to abuse them. He's a little sadistic, which is exactly what you need for good lessons.
Spoiling own daughter?
Yes, my journey taught me a lot, so I decided to pass on to my daughter my knowledge of everything that allows us to survive in our world. And without taking other lives. 
Bye.
Bye. It's time to practice simultaneous blowjob and rimjob anyway.
[Nudella] Know that you are not alone, good woman. There are others who serve the cause of peace by intense whoring.
Nudella! It's you!  I am your idol, I mean, you are my idol! Have you been testing me all this time? And I doubted that you take me seriously! You probably chuckled to yourself at a neophyte like me! I will prove that I am worthy! I'll be your faithful sidekick! And my daughter too! 
This is to spawn her and her daughter in different places near lying raiders
Punywoman: Nudella! We just neutralized the group of thugs. All of them are exhausted, but they can wake up, so I suggest collecting all their weapons to destroy.
Toilet Mouth: This is not happening to me. This is not happening to me. This is not happening to me...

Stampede: Are you my bitch's friend? She makes me weak. I no longer want to kill and rob. I threw her out, but now she has returned and dragged her daughter to me. And I have no desire to beat them or even insult them. It's a strange feeling they evoke in me.
This is kindness returns kindness.
Huh? What kindness did she give me besides my amusement of my cock, what dozens of other whores did?
If you really want to get better, then do it.
Yeah, who's gonna stop me? I'm a badass motherfucker, literally! That I fuck a mother, not that my ass is bad.
She fell in love with the brutal evil raider. Do you want to disappoint her?
No, no, of course. Err... I mean, I don't give a fuck what she love or not. I'll knock out all her teeth, make her wash the floor with her body and make her grateful for this.
[Sarcasm] Do you want to be ridiculed by all the raiders? Pointing fingers and shouting that you are no longer human garbage?
These bastards? Let them go to hell! Laugh at me? I will laugh at them! Fuck my raider ex-friends!
Don't drag me into your sick relationship.
Relationship? Do you think it's a relationship? Relationship. Sounds scary.

Stampede: Martha's friend?
Bluebeard: Some bitch?
Can you fuck one of them?
Sure, old cunt, come here!
Sure, young cunt, come here!
F: Sure, I can fuck you.
Can you fuck both of them?
I love a whore sandwich.
Can I fuck one of them?
Stampede: Yes, but only Omelette.
Bluebeard: Yeah, you can take this daughter-bitch.
Yeah, you can take this mom-bitch.
You can take this bitch and I'll take the other one.
That's all.
Stampede: Don't step on the cat.
Bluebeard: Like I care about you.

Omelette:
Omelette? Strange name.
But this is the normalest name. It has meaning. What what does it mean, for example, John or Wilhelm? Meaningless words.
So your mother teaches you nasty things.
Mom is a slut. And she teaches me what she knows. I'll be a slut too, that I don't really mind. My pussy is the only weapon available to me that my mom can allow to me anyway.
[Sarcasm] What kind of eggs do you need to break to get such an omelette?
Ugh... I've had that name all my life. How many variations of egg jokes do you think I've heard? My father's eggs with my mother's egg.  Here. I told it. Are you satisfied?
Bye.
Whatever.

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation

thank you so much for all the hard work!

it is people like you that make the internet a better place!!

-alas I am stuck again trying to get the supermutant hound to come to paradasa.

He does not follow me nor do I have a option to interact with him.

-If we had a list of all quest IDs and thier key stages it would be easy to overcome the roadblocks, then we would not have o come and ask every time :)

I delivered Lola.

Can any of the other humys be found and taken without completing  a lot of prerequisite quests? :)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
12 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

He does not follow me nor do I have a option to interact with him.

-Put the mod at the bottom of your modlist in a mod manager.

-Try sqo <QuestID> or sqs <QuestID>.

-Well Gadget and Severina just need to be found.

--//--

On 7/26/2023 at 4:57 PM, DSHV said:

I Guess This Way of Pacifism Counts Too

I will change the name of Martha Salazar to Gallina Salazar, because a chicken omelette is a cooked mother with her child. Oyakodon tag.
Forced Musa's Harem

Spoiler

Patricia Winterz at the Boston Airport: I don't even know who I would like to kill more: ghouls or super mutants.
You certainly do not include civilized representatives of them, right?
Are you talking about those freaks that can talk? Raiders can talk too, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be killed at any opportunity, brother.
Great attitude, sister. Ad Victoriam!
Ad victoriam, ad victoriam...
They are victims, former people. No need to be so bloodthirsty. The Brotherhood cleanses the wastelands not out of hatred.
How long are you in the Brotherhood? Without five minutes an hour? Maybe you even teach the elders about the Brotherhood of Steel?
[Super Slut] [Push her into a crate] Let me wrap a present for my friends. They are great medicine for your preconceived notions.
You biiii... (+Gift for PARADASA 55 weight)
Musa: I brought you a super mutant hater. Feel free to re-educate her.
So she is not volunteer? Then I cannot pay you the regular fee. Get much less valuable little sparkles. (+537 caps)
Patricia: You don't know who you're dealing with! I represent a powerful organization!
(Once) I know. Have you forgotten where I packed you?
Who cares about those steelheads!? I'm an Enclave spy! Do you know what this is? This is the true US government!
[Sarcasm] Don't you want to miss out on an opportunity to become a super mutant cheese connoisseur and experience Zen of licking big green asses?
You're crazy! Crazy super mutant's underlay! Mmmm... What do you mean by  the "super mutant cheese"?
Time to please your super master.
I hate you! I hate him! Get this huge thing away from me!
How are things going?
I'm constantly raped by the abominations of nature, all thanks to you, fucking witch!
I'm sick of how with what lust other girls serve these monsters.
I'm fine thanks. Is this the answer you were expecting? FUCK. YOU.
But what did I expect from a wastelander? You are no better than these dirty creatures. For all of you radiation degraded DNA.
So much sex... Ugh... My pussy hurts...

Save John

Spoiler

(After the heirloom) (1 hour) Hey, wifey-dwarfy! You are quite a frisky woman, rushing back and forth through the sewage. Have you found a way out of our smelly home by any chance?
You said yourself that the ghoul mask is the only chance to escape.
What a... woman you are. The only chance I know. I can't really budge, you fricking fudge.
-What is with this profanity replacement, fu...ddy-duddy?
Well, you're kind of like my woman. Our life is already foul, why also add a foul language? Oh, just shut the frick up and don't look at me like that, fake wife.
[Sarcasm] Oh yeah, right behind that trash can is the door to the beach with hula dancers and free beer. You probably can't see it from this angle.
Did you find someone who can't walk and forced to listen to your stupid jokes? Good job.
Not yet.
Well, if you find it, I'm here. Behind garbage can. Alone.
Yes.
And when did you plan to tell me? How about getting me out of here?
How?
I see you have an empty seat on your back. Or do you prefer to carry people in your arms? Just don't throw me over your shoulder.
No.
Yeah, yeah, fuck me then. Don't worry, I'm already used to it. Kicks John on occasions, that loser.
[Sarcasm] Your whore-taxi has arrived! The destination is the surface for 0 caps, just don't stick your fingers up the driver's nose.
How wonderful it would be to put your energy of coming up with witticisms in the right direction.
Yes.
[He stretches his arms towards you] The fact that I don’t need to be dropped, I think it’s not necessary to speak? Not necessary, right? (+John 31 weight)

(Summon his sit marker) What's with that weird smell? Is it so-called fresh air?
Let me take you to another place.
Remember that I am a man and not a toy. 

Slave in Yangtze

Spoiler

Patriot (female naked ghoul): Comrade?
1 Who are you?
Defense Intelligence Agency, comra... agent Cooper, analytics department. Yes, it would be better to stay at the headquarters, and not to check data in person as a field agent.
1.1 Are you being held hostage? Help you escape?
No, no need it now. Comrade Zhangwo had plenty of time to explain communism to me. I will return with him to his home. Here I have no comrades anyway.
-1.1 So are you a traitor?
It's sad that you think so, but it will not change me.
1.2 So it's you, assholes, who fucked the world?
Technically not us. Or are you talking about all g-men? Well, yes. But it has already happened. There is no need to break branches of a pine tree that destroyed your hut.
1.3 [Sarcasm] Hanging out on a Chinese submarine? Aren't you afraid of being reprimanded by your superiors?
I don’t think that any of them are alive, and if they are alive, they clearly do not have the necessary authority.
1.4 [Tradecraft or Tactical Thinking] Should I deliver P.A.M. your hi?
Is she still functioning? I hope she uses her abilities to improve people's lives.

2 Let's fuck.
Really?
3 Bye.
Bye, comra... I mean, miss or madam/sir.
4 [Here There Be Monsters <850] You're a ghoul, and the radiation from the reactor won't hurt you.
I hear what you're getting at, but I'm a headquarters rat and not a fighter. Comrades will not let me pass, but will pile on me, press me to the floor and will only get off me when everyone is satisfied. Probably force of habit, they ignore comrade Zhangwo.
4 [Here There Be Monsters >=850] Are you sure you want to go to China?
I don’t think that the communist will be welcome here. If there People want to punish me, so be it.

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation