4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Try clearquestaliases aaaproblemsofsurvivor, then setquestaliases aaaproblemsofsurvivor.

When transferring Curie, the game gives all of her items to the player. Maybe take all her things before handing her over?

Patricia is only there when the Brotherhood of Steel is there.

Unfortunately, this requires more serious scripting skills.

Johnny's quests have quest markers. Also in the main quests, quests are given out at random, so you can try asking several times. Johnny can give out Maid to Order quest before and after visiting Basil in Bunker Hill.

the brotherhood fo steel is at the airport and nothing(i completed the game with minute men ending and the brotherhood is alive) what is her id? maybe i could prid her and moveto player

also it didn't work maxim dickon still don't talks 

another question is there a way i can get piper to the compound like with cait and curie

also i empty curie's inventory and it still crashes

Edited by Niki69
20 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Where exactly in DC should I take Braxton?

When you enter the city, you need to tell him that you are in the city.

19 hours ago, Niki69 said:

he brotherhood fo steel is at the airport and nothing

She's a child of the Prydwen marker, so she's enable when Prydwen is enabled. 30defc5.

Are you talking to Maxim in the mask he gave you? Cum mask?

19 hours ago, Niki69 said:

can get piper to the compound

Only in Triumvirate and the bad ending.

It seems the game doesn't like it when Curie is disabling, although she disabled at the beginning of the quest. When enabling, she has a default inventory, not like with Piper and Cait. I think because she is two NPCs: Miss Nanny and the synth, and the game just switches her alias to the desired one.

14 hours ago, hovmantone said:

My game crashes when trying to load into a save, help would be appreciated.

I looked (like a Brahmin at the Declaration of Independence), but I don't understand it. Are you upgrading the mod or are you installing my mod for the first time? Does the game load normally without my mod? I googled F4EE: false and found this thread, maybe it will help?

Enjoying the mod so far, however I noticed a very slight issue on my end, during the maid quest for Ashworth, one of the commands given was to dance but nothing happens after the fade to black.

Is this intended or am I missing animations for it? If I did mess something up, could you point me to animation pack(s) that would work?

Everything else seems to be working fine though.

What is the name of the quest that started when you entered Concord?
I had installed CS, and that overrode this, so I uninstalled PoS.
Now, wanting to reinstall PoS, I want to confirm its still in the mod, so I know theres no weird MO2 conflict, just in case the raiders for that quest dont show

Edited by Beerbatty
9 hours ago, DSHV said:

I looked (like a Brahmin at the Declaration of Independence), but I don't understand it. Are you upgrading the mod or are you installing my mod for the first time? Does the game load normally without my mod? I googled F4EE: false and found this thread, maybe it will help?

I'm installing for the first time and the game works fine without this mod. I tried the instructions in the link and had no luck.

On 9/11/2023 at 6:55 PM, irb1 said:

Is this intended or am I missing animations for it?

I should to make the character speak longer as in the prison with Frank.

16 hours ago, Beerbatty said:

What is the name of the quest that started when you entered Concord?

In Concord there is only Bait. There is a Friends We Made... which starts in Lexington that send to Concord.

15 hours ago, hovmantone said:

I'm installing for the first time and the game works fine without this mod.

Are all requirements set correctly? What version of my mod are you using?

3 hours ago, Данилян said:

Problems of Survivor 1.7  7z   (rus) 

Спасибо.

15 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Super necesario, yo tengo que jugarlo con la página de la mod abierta para saber a donde ir..

Perhaps it would be better for someone other than me to do this. I wrote, implemented and tested every little dialogue many times, so I know all the content by heart and everything is obvious where to go and what to do.

Added the link to 1.7 RUS version in the description.

On 9/11/2023 at 3:11 PM, DSHV said:

When you enter the city, you need to tell him that you are in the city.

She's a child of the Prydwen marker, so she's enable when Prydwen is enabled. 30defc5.

Are you talking to Maxim in the mask he gave you? Cum mask?

Only in Triumvirate and the bad ending.

It seems the game doesn't like it when Curie is disabling, although she disabled at the beginning of the quest. When enabling, she has a default inventory, not like with Piper and Cait. I think because she is two NPCs: Miss Nanny and the synth, and the game just switches her alias to the desired one.

yes i do wear the cum mask and still nothing

and the Prydwen is there but i still can't find her

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Perhaps it would be better for someone other than me to do this. I wrote, implemented and tested every little dialogue many times, so I know all the content by heart and everything is obvious where to go and what to do.

I think something got lost in translation from russian to spanish to english... LOL

I think, he meant to say somebody else, not you, was doing that guide, i mean, you already made the mod, and the page, dude just the page is a LOT to write, a lot of time, and well, the thing is you can play the game and accidentally find some of the missions, or follow the info in the page, quest by quest, some of us are just playing to find EVERYTHING from the mod and run the entire experience, if there where a guide with that purpose would help, but that is another goal than the page's goal, it has to be redacted in a way that you can follow and along the way find other quests, for example, i just found a new snowbunny and ran across the museum, so i killed 2 birds with one stone in the same place; otherwise, the info in the page works very well, but it's meant to let you know "a list" of the missions, it is meant to be a very needed and usefull list of the quests; not a walkthrough.

So, DSHV said that ideas for potential Starfield mod can be submitted here or in ToH topic, and here I am. There are no major spoilers here, but my descriptions might spoil minor side content for the game, so I am putting these ideas into spoilers. Second idea is dubious though, I'm still to know the NPCs involved better, so I might misinterpret their backgrounds right now.

Spoiler

1. An influential and wealthy pirate is organizing deadly underground obstacle races. The catch is that racer is a trained slave, who also serves as an entertainment for the party right before the race starts. I believe you can guess how PC fits in. My initial idea is that PC would be enticed by an offer to help one of the regular guests on a certain resort planet in independent space (pirate is affluent enough to have a vacation house on it and stay incognito), and drugged or clubbed or ambushed en route. Upon waking, PC is started to be trained as a sex slave, and is also made to run the short obstacle course a few times (could be suffocated by an item while doing these courses as a special stimulus and spice from master; stamina is oxygen in this game, having no oxygen gradually damages health, so I think slow health damage through stamina-damagin effect would be relatively easy to make?). PC is never told why she is made to run obstacles. Quest culminates in a party with guests. After serving them, PC learns about the race and runs. The ending section would be something that PC did not see in training obstacle runs, for example, a mine field with a narrow passage. When PC finishes race alive, master is angry, because he and a few of his friends put a lot of money on PC dying on last obstacle. Here, a (easy?) persuasion game can be put in - PC needs to persuade master to let her live, Afterwards PC ,ight run a few other missions for master in order to repay the money, or is gifted to someone, I don't know. If the PC fails persuasion, still should not get outright killed, I think, more likely wakes up abandoned in wilderness. This outcome needs some thought.

Side note - as one the ways for master to break PC, he may devoid PC of her dreams through dreamless chemical induced sleep in a vat or something, if such furniture will be available.

Spoiler

2. Smaller and more vague idea. There is a certain shady station on the outskirts of UC space, formally used by UC paramilitary Vanguard organization, but it has little military significane and is regarded as a lackluster assignement in the middle of nowhere. NPCs there include a disgruntled Vanguard member, his female superior, shady bartender (who says station used to be much better in old times and who seems to have connection to radical group; I don't know the exact details for now though), and a shady woman of dubious loyalties and morality (need to know more details about her though) hanging out in a bar. Perhaps, old bartender and disgruntled Vanguard might do a little unofficial (and very mysogynic) coup on the station. Maybe some specially created Freestar NPCs can be brought there afterwards, or UC NPCs that are too soft on Freestar Collective (such as a certain UC Marine captain from a certain side-quest; after the side-quest ends, maybe PC can abduct her (clone of this NPC would be abducted in game terms of course)). This is basically a content for both male and female PCs BTW.

The "Museum of Lewdness" Quest doesnt seem to work anymore in the current version (at least on my end). I get the Quest until Stage 22 after Eddie "gave" me the plug. I get the Questmarker at Dolly but no new dialogue, just 4 options (which i tried again):

1. "I have other questions"

2. "I want to rent the first exhibit",

3. "Bye"

4. "Can you tell me about the exhibits".

Clear- and setquestaliases AAAMuseumofLewdnessQuest doesnt change it, either before or within the quest. 

I can complete it by setting it to stage 30 manually. But also no new dialogue appears for other exhibits, like the TOH holotape. An no customer appears.

Hey, I have just started playing with the mod for the first time on a fresh playthrough. I took Bait as a follower at Concord and it seems he has disappeared during the "Call to Arms" quest. I remember I last saw him when my character had sex with him at Arc Jet systems. I noticed he was gone after playing for a short while, but I had been playing long enough that I didn't have any save left prior to his disappearance. Is there a way to teleport him to me or respawn him at Concord?

On 9/12/2023 at 7:42 PM, Niki69 said:

yes i do wear the cum mask and still nothing

He is also an alias in AAAPOSUndicking and AAAPOSDreamJob. Try clearquestaliases/setquestaliases on them too.

Patricia at the Boston Airport warehouse. Where are Initiate Clarke and Knight Lucia from the Duty or Dishonor quest.

On 9/12/2023 at 8:50 PM, Gamaramdi said:

Im pretty sure i have every possible animation installed, but im getting this messages

Hi. What is the exact moment? I may have added tags that don't exist.

On 9/13/2023 at 12:00 PM, Heinz01 said:

The "Museum of Lewdness" Quest doesnt seem to work anymore in the current version

I have checked and everything is working for me. Maybe I missed the scripts for this quest when I packed the mod. Then this quest will not work for everyone. I need to know if Museum of Lewdness works for everyone after the update.

On 9/13/2023 at 3:04 PM, xyzxyz said:

What of the new content is not tied to the mod main quest? And what exactly is this "Snowbunny Season (the only content for male PC):" ?

Maxim's quests: Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds, Cure for Lust, Cait's Bate and Triumvirate. Johnny's quest is Hyperrectangle.

If you approach Mile Dom with a male PC, he will only give you this quest and not any others, and will not be a follower.

22 hours ago, Lautaro perez said:

Do you have to create a new game for this, cause I cant make this mod work

No. But you can try starting a new game to check what the problem is: incorrect requirements installation, mod conflict, mod and save conflict. Try running only this mod and adding mods one at a time to exclude them.

6 hours ago, sandstranded said:

Is there a way to teleport him to me or respawn him at Concord?

Try loading an earlier save, run for Bait, click on him in the console, load a last save and enter moveto player. Or prid 304E624 and moveto player.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Hi. What is the exact moment? I may have added tags that don't exist.

She was supposed to give him oral sex, there's another animation with that problem, let me check and i'll try to corner the issue, it came from the menu "do you need something" not something special, just something

Caught one...

image.thumb.png.8746a842ceaba68b3a67cac5d66b0d68.png

"I want to fuck you right in the vagina. Objections are not accepted." leads to this one, i mean i might be one animation short, but surely theres a bunch of those! LOL

cheers!

Edited by Gamaramdi