1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Maybe. If someone writes a text with it here and I like it.

As far as I remember, the mod only disable/enable her. To do this I selected her in the script property, but this cannot cause a bug. Do you have other mods that affect her?

By Maid to Order? In it, in my memory, the only moment in the mod with an inevitable battle. But there must also be immortal mercenaries on your side there.

By the way, I’m now making sure that in the mod PC can be a pacifist. The only kill is Bombshell's kill, which is completely optional.

it was to pick up the gun Julia for mile dom. It was in a location with 3 or 4 gunners outside and 2 or 3 inside. Only way I was able to get through was "killall" console command.

And these men were better armed than the gun we picked up. :)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
2 hours ago, DSHV said:

By Maid to Order? In it, in my memory, the only moment in the mod with an inevitable battle. But there must also be immortal mercenaries on your side there.

By the way, I’m now making sure that in the mod PC can be a pacifist. The only kill is Bombshell's kill, which is completely optional.

Is that the one in the Mass Fusion building as I think I reported on the big problem of that one, being that it's the site of a high level mission for the end game so full of Gunners. I haven't played it for a while but the only solution was to use console "TGM" or to use the mod Hardship so the pc could prostitute her way through. I'm not sure if this wouldn't cause end game problems though

It might be a better approach to clone the building and put it out of town, that way the endgame wouldn't be affected.

I'll have another run through when I've finished my current game. When I grow up I want to be ... Nudella:classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Is that the one in the Mass Fusion building as I think I reported on the big problem of that one, being that it's the site of a high level mission for the end game so full of Gunners. I haven't played it for a while but the only solution was to use console "TGM" or to use the mod Hardship so the pc could prostitute her way through. I'm not sure if this wouldn't cause end game problems though

It might be a better approach to clone the building and put it out of town, that way the endgame wouldn't be affected.

I'll have another run through when I've finished my current game. When I grow up I want to be ... Nudella:classic_smile:

I played the Maid to Order quest a few times and it turned out to be quite doable even on lower levels on survival. I just lead the 3 mercenaries to the battle and only shoot to make the gunners and mercs aggroing each other if necessary while i hide and sneak. I didnt kill any gunners myself in this quest. Although i admit that sometimes it can be dangerous.

This quest doesnt cause any end game problems. The gunners are just placeholders and the whole dungeon will be repopulated with other enemies if you do the vanilla Quest for this building. 

21 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

This quest doesnt cause any end game problems. The gunners are just placeholders and the whole dungeon will be repopulated with other enemies if you do the vanilla Quest for this building. 

That's useful to know as that was my main concern

@DSHV None that Im aware off, Curie is not my favorite companion so I usually avoid everything with her. Didnt have this problem with the past version of PoS, I even had her in synth form in other saves with PoS.

The weird thing its that If I leave her in robot form, I can play v1.7 without problem, the buffout log doesnt seems to said much too, just "EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW" I dont know how to read those logs, but with other crashes the report list is usually longer.

The only thing I haven't tried its start a complete new game and rush it to tried to get Curie in synth form... I will tried that, but its going to take some time.

On 8/8/2023 at 12:45 PM, DSHV said:

--//--

It was more difficult to write these quests. I would like to add more content.
Cure for Lust

Reveal hidden contents

(Emergent Behavior) Mad Max: Did you turn your cumbot into a cumsynth? And with a French accent! Very thoughtful for an empty-headed whore like you. Ginny has already written a program that makes her a bimbobot, as it should be. Begone now!
Ginevra: About Curie...
Oh yeah, the synth that needs to be brainwashed. Here, take this Bimboficator-34r. You just stick the needle under a skin, pull the trigger, and poof, the synth now thinks it's a trash can for organic waste. Unfortunately, it does not work on natural organics. I have yet to hack the electro-chemical processes of the brain.

Clone of Curie: Mon ami?
[Combat Medic] I need you to do something that might not be pleasant.
For you, my friend, I will do anything.
(Speech Challenge) I know a very good scientist with own laboratory. You must get acquainted!
Ah, but I want to walk my scientist's path, not fall into another scientist's gravitational field.
Oh, that would be great!
[Use Bimboficator-34r] Sorry.
Ah, my head! And the lower abdomen is very hot. Is this normal for non-metal bodies?
[Idiot Savant] Well, you need to be somewhere, I guess. It's kinda I need it.
Oh, well, of course. I'll figure everything out, don't worry, my dear.
Go to Goodneighbor, find the "Glory" button near Memory Den and report to Ginevra.
I hope we become friends!
Ginevra: Device "Curie" is reinstalled and ready for use. But Max's idea is to turn it into a portable Sympto-Matic or Auto-Doc. That is, a man put a sick or tired part of his body into this thing, inside it processes and heals it. It is a pity that "Curie" consists of a synthetic meat so all toxins and harmful substances will remain in it and it will not last long. But to build a such device I need a big pack of super stimpaks. Go and look in hospitals or in pharmacies. (Medford Memorial Hospital, Med-Tek Research, Mass Bay Medical Center, Milton General Hospital or Kendall Hospital, but the target is in the Lexington Pharmacy)

Frankie: Hey! I was the first, these super stimpaks are mine!
Why do you need them?
One settlement paid me to find them. Do you know what for? You never guess. Heal people! They can stay on them there for a whole year.
-You can take them.
Oh, do you let me? But I saw them first. Well, I guess you could start shooting at me with all your guns what I'm not a fan of, so thanks. (spawn a new pack in the Libertalia)
How about you give them to me and I'll give you sex?
[Sarcasm] Only here, only now, you have an unrivaled opportunity to trade your stimpaks for sex.

Can you convince, my good lady.
[Scary Wench] And now I saw you with super stimpaks first.
Okay, I didn't really want to help those dirty settlers.
Is that enough to buy them from you? (500 caps)
Let me think... Yes!

Here are super stimpaks.
Great, now I will install injectors inside the "Curie" which will form a medicinal environment inside the device. It will be on its knees, different users will put their penises inside, the machine will envelop it with vigorating and healing substance, so users after the procedure will be healthy and full of energy for other sexual intercourse. Nice little tech thing.

About Curie...
Oh, that "scientist"? [Chuckle]
How is she holding?
Look, I'm not interested in discussing medical and utilization equipment with you. Or are you seriously one of those idiots who think synths have souls?
Can I borrow her?
Sure, why not?
Please take Curie back.
She will have to make up for all the work she missed in her absence.
Nothing.
Hello, nothing. I'm Ginevra Ddim. Ah, I miss my father.

Slave (Curie): I can't help but heals these bad people.
Fuck me with all your cocks! Why didn't I lose control of my vocal cords?
Medslave at your service!
Heal me! (Sex)
I can't resist...
Bye.
Save me!

Cait's Bate

Reveal hidden contents

(The Combat Zone) Mad Max: That redcunt around you... Do you understand that everything that is yours is now mine, filth vessel? You will give me her contract, WC. I think she will be a great battle slut and boy's entertainment. So talk to the quartermaster Sullivan by the bunks.
Quartermaster Sullivan: [He defiantly closed his nose by his hand at the sight of you]
I need to transfer the slave contract to you.
I need to sell my friend to you.

Well, bring the merchandise. No body - no business, bog hoe.
[Sarcasm] What's happened? Scratched your crotch and decided to sniff yourself? I always do this.
Bitch. Well, wait until I want to go to the toilet. Let's see how you will scoff then.
Goodbye.
Badbye.

Cait's clone: Yeah?
Bye.
You better not make such a sly face.
I will transfer your contract to one organization.
What is this shite? Are you selling me like this?
(Speech Challenge) Don't worry, it's temporary.
(Fail) Until my fuckin' death is also temporary.
(Success) It better be like that.
[Trigger Rush] I'll fix everything later.
Okay, if you're sure, then I believe you. But you better not take your sweet time.
[Sarcasm] Well, everything is not so bad. Well, actually, everything is very bad. Panic.
You know how to calm people down. This is sarcasm.
Yes.
Just like that, huh? "Yes, I'm selling your arse like it's nothing." Screw you too.
Go to Goodneighbor, find the "Glory" button near Memory Den and report to quartermaster Sullivan.
He better not be a sick bastard. Oh who am I kidding?

Here is a new asset in our loving family. Heard she used to entertain the raiders in the Combat Zone. Here she will also entertain us with public punishments and humiliations, striptease, as well as carry out combat missions. Are you still here? Shoo!

About Cait...
That slave? Hm.
How is she holding?
She's as natural as shit in the toilet. You can be proud of her.
Can I borrow her?
Yeah, air her out, she stinks.
Please take Cait back.
I missed my punchbag.
Nothing.
Well, get the hell out then!

Slave (Cait): I knew your kindness was too good to be true.
Time to remember how to lick boots.
Luckily I don't have to retrain.
I am always a combat slave.
I'll fuck you.
Of course, what's stopping you?
Bye.
Ugh...

Triumvirate

Reveal hidden contents

(Press On, Cure for Lust, Cait's Bate) Mad Max: You betrayed your friends very well. I'll throw a betrayal party you, of course, are invited.
Secretute: But I've been with you so much longer, Master...
Max: Report, cock piper, because you think you are a reporter. Tell me everything in detail that I do with you thanks to your former friend.
Piper: I write crimes against taste... Ugh! Ie masterpieces of journalism. And for some mystical reason, it's popular. I make an idiotic slut of myself and many men visit me. Here is my newest "masterpiece". Thank you for doing this with me!

Three Bitches
By Piper Wright.
I have already wrote about Sole Survivor and now it's time to write about no less odious personalities.
    First, I'll tell you about your obedient servant (in the literal sense) - about myself, Piper Wright. I write and publish the very newspaper that you are reading now. If you have any complaints about the quality (and I know that there are a lot of flaws (much more than merits (let me be honest))), then you can find me in Diamond City, Publick Occurrences and personally punish me for it. Especially if you are a man, I know how to help you. And even if you have no complaints against me, you can still come. You can visit me at any time (the door is always open) and I promise to cooperate with a smile on my face. No, you'll be surprised how cooperative I can be. And everything that happens in my house will stay in my house.
    The second bitch is Curie and it's a synth. Yes, you read everything correctly. But don't be so quick to run to do bad things to it (if only a little). One good scientist rewrote its evil electronic brains and now it serves as a good little household appliance. It can heal and give strength, but of course not with its own hands (that would be ridiculous). Just place a sick or tired body part inside this wonderful device and feel how it heals and fills you with energy. You'll recognize it by the short dark haircut and Miss Nanny's voice. Remember that this is a thing and not a living being.
    The third bitch I want to talk about is raider's toy Cait. Have you heard about The Combat Zone? This Cait fought in the arena there (mostly losing, she's woman after all). "But wait, Piper, isn't this place infested with raiders?" - You can ask (and other more intresting questions during our personal meeting). Yes, and you can imagine what they did to a single woman. This and the constant blows to the head made her addictive to pain and humiliation. Therefore, if you meet a red-haired crazy girl with a clear Boston accent, then help her feel at home.
    In general, if you meet someone of this article and Sole Survivor or all of them together, you can feel free to do whatever you want with us. There will be no complaints, no consequences. We, like most women, want to be useful to men.

Max: This is my favourite. Torturing this rebellious ass is pure pleasure. Bend over, bitch, I want to fill your pipe. 
Now synth. Speak, walking Sympto-Matic!
Curie: I have already cured 156 cases with my body. I have 234 breaches of me. In all cases it were very bad people.  They assaults women, then assaults me and with renewed vigor assaults women againg. I can only watch and wait. The cycle can continue indefinitely until they get bored. Also, this body suffers damage with each treatment, which I am forbidden to correct. Thank you for doing this with me!
Max: Perhaps this is the first model of many. And after some time, we will not imagine capturing cunts without such essential rape companions. I just need penis treatment!
And last and least - our battle stripper Kate.
Cait: I want to say thank you, sir, for reminding me of my place. Of all masters, you are the most educative and disciplinary. I've completed 57 performances so far and I'm not going to stop. They are: a march of barbed wire, which is my new tight garment, baseball bats striptease, beating dance, content on eating sperm out of boots and, of course, patience training. For the successful completion of 6 combat missions, I was rewarded with gangbangs and painful and heavy medals. Thank you for doing this with me!
Max: Well, even those stupid bitches must have guessed what was about to happen. I hope I don't cut myself when I'm fucking you, otherwise you'll get real punishment.
And of course, I can't help but mention the one because of whom we all gathered together today - that bitch! Here, take your reward - a cap for each cunt. (+3 caps) And of course your long anticipated opportunity to jump on my cock. Enjoy, slut.
Now everybody fuck off, bitches! You still have a mountain of work to do before you die!

Rumors: Piper is a whore, journalism is just a facade. How many men visit her? And she's interviewing them? I didn't see ever one interview. Only if she "interviewing" their dicks.
There is a reprogrammed synth that cures all diseases and restores youth if you rub it from the inside with a cock. If I catch it, I don’t dismount it alive and then I’ll show to the all women, ha-ha!
Heard about Cait? A juicy chick, from what I hear. I love women with low self-esteem. For simple kindness, she would fall in love with me and will do anything for me. I would not have had a chance for other women, with them I need effort.
Sole Survivor is hell of a nasty slut. That's it.

@DSHV Hey, first of all - thanks for this great mod! I have a lot of fun with it! :)
I have a question about these quests tough. Is there a way to get them back?

Others mods have running quests with Cait and Curie, and it seems that will be a problem - you replaced the original with some clone right?
So do I need to avoid those quests in order to play the others (i.e. Boston Breeder) or is there a good ending?

On 2023/9/22 at PM10点20分, DSHV said:

或许。如果有人在这里写一篇文字,我喜欢它。

据我记得,该模组仅禁用/启用她。为此,我在脚本属性中选择了她,但这不会导致错误。你还有其他影响她的模组吗?

女佣点菜在我的记忆中,这是模组中唯一一场不可避免的战斗的时刻。但那里也一定有不朽的雇佣兵在你身边。

顺便说一句,我现在正在确保在 mod 中 PC 可以成为和平主义者。唯一的击杀是重磅炸弹的击杀,这是完全可选的。

I have an idea, you can remove the female pc part of the original story line (or change the object to nora in "Honey, I'm Home", but keep the npc part? For example, in "Major Law" Only proceed with the wedding of McDonough and Piper. Or skip the female PC part of the "Primary main quest", but you can still proceed with the quest to betray Piper, Curie and Cait.

On 9/22/2023 at 7:00 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

it was to pick up the gun Julia for mile dom.

Ah, I'm just assuming that non-combat builds use stealth or surrender mods.

On 9/23/2023 at 3:13 AM, lasko12 said:

dont know how to read those logs, but with other crashes the report list is usually longer.

Me too. A very strange and specific bug.

On 9/23/2023 at 4:02 AM, sexybastardo said:

you replaced the original with some clone right?

They can then be switched from original to clone and back again at any time. After killing Maxim, they will automatically switch back to the original.

On 9/23/2023 at 8:15 PM, Umbopo65 said:

Now the Scrap Everything mod stops working

This is very strange because my mod doesn't affect settlement building. Can you reinstall this and my mods?

On 9/24/2023 at 2:37 PM, lifefxd said:

I want to ask if you accept commissions?

No.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
19 hours ago, DSHV said:

This is very strange because my mod doesn't affect settlement building. Can you reinstall this and my mods?

Certainly is, shame too.  I reinstalled everything, mucked about with the load order again and the same issue.  I would have liked trying your mod again, just one of life's little mysteries I suppose.

Hey! I did a thing!

I love the nudella quest and wanted to improve it a bit and give her a "superhero" mask:

20230924214043_1.jpg.046db997fd8db8a766046edd6a5fec4b.jpg

Problems of Survivor Nudella Mask.7z

Has a preview, a male & female version and world model.

Install it and make sure it's loaded after the Problem of Survivor esp. And it's free - do whatever you want with the mod.
@DSHV Feel free to put it in the main file if you want.

On 9/27/2023 at 9:09 PM, sexybastardo said:

Feel free to put it in the main file if you want.

Thank you. I added a link to your post in the description.

6 hours ago, jstnf said:

none of quest are working and im using the non xdi version i'm not sure why they arent working

You need install Non-XDI version after XDI version, it's a patch. If that doesn't help, install POSScripts.

3 hours ago, ValenH said:

But now the Sexist quest is bugged, Derek tells me to go inside Cabot's house from intercom and then nothing happens (console commands didnt work).

This is not my quest (all my quests are flawless and have no bugs). I have Maid to Order quest, but it sends to Cabots' new neighbors.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

Thank you. I added a link to your post in the description.

You need install Non-XDI version after XDI version, it's a patch. If that doesn't help, install POSScripts.

This is not my quest (all my quests are flawless and have no bugs). I have Maid to Order quest, but it sends to Cabots' new neighbors.

But I saw it in the description page, the "preverted settlers" from lewis in dugout inn. Do i need to have a different mod for this?

In the killer quest, i got the quest to kill Finn Gunn, but i got no marker or quest on the pip boy, still i went and found the guy, seduced him and killed him, but there is no change at all in the menus of Shrike, he doesn't gave me another quest, i can pay him, or play cards, but there is nothing about the kill contract or anything else

I just started checking out this mod and I think it does make the game more interesting.  I like how there is additional content that adds weird situations, but I am not getting roped into it just by walking into an area.  Bethesda is notorious for this type of quest start and usually it is a lifelong commitment so if you don't want to join the faction, the quest stays on the pip-boy to remind to join the faction.  The sex in the mod is a mix of consensual and rape depending on the situation.  Some of the consensual sex is treated by the system as consensual but other times when the player offers sex or asks for sex, it is treated as rape.  One example is the bloat flies in the bookstore.  The player character asks to have sex with one of the bloat flies, but then is traumatized by rape afterwards.  I have the mods Sex Attributes, AAF SEU, AAF Violate, Tats After Rape, Animal Seducer etc.  My character can seduce (Animal Seducer) or assault (SEU) a bloat fly and not be traumatized after sex.  Sex via AAF Violate will always result in trauma and sometimes a tattoo.  The super mutants are the same deal.  My character was traumatized after each sex session despite offering sex and being totally into it.  Since this mod does not have any of the mods that I listed along with some of the other mods that I have installed as requirements or even recommendations, it seems that this mod does not play nice with certain other mods like Sex Attributes.  I found the wise toilet in diamond city.  My character has not lost any dignity yet but lost a lot of self-esteem and some spirit from the consensual sex that was treated as rape.  Maybe I should uninstall the Sex Attributes mod.  What other mods are there that don't play nice with Problems of Survivor?

On 9/29/2023 at 9:58 PM, ValenH said:

But I saw it in the description page, the "preverted settlers" from lewis in dugout inn. Do i need to have a different mod for this?

Oh, he has been kidnapped and you must go to the Faded Glory Laundromat. The Cabots are not involved.

On 9/30/2023 at 1:02 AM, Gamaramdi said:

In the killer quest, i got the quest to kill Finn Gunn, but i got no marker or quest

Yes, this is an unmarked quest. You need to pick up his lucky hat and give it to Shrike in the question dialogue pool.

On 9/30/2023 at 8:25 AM, bholt917 said:

Some of the consensual sex is treated by the system as consensual but other times when the player offers sex or asks for sex, it is treated as rape. 

I just add the default sex script to the dialogues, even without tags. Perhaps another mod interprets any sex with creatures as traumatic? Other mods that may conflict are mods that replace locations with NPCs from my mod. But you can get them through the console.

4 hours ago, jstnf said:

wheres the button thats in the middle of nowhere?

By Hyperrectangle quest? Near Beantown Brewery, but only after the quest starts. This is the last quest in the secondary main quest, Johnny Saga.

19 hours ago, DSHV said:

I just add the default sex script to the dialogues, even without tags. Perhaps another mod interprets any sex with creatures as traumatic?

Creatures and raiders are normally hostile to the player character.  They are the ones that have the sex treated as rape whether or not it actually is rape.  I removed AAF Violate, Dangerous Nights and Sex Attributes.  The problem went away, then I reinstalled AAF Violate and Dangerous Nights.  The problem is still gone because Sex Attributes is the one that has all of the physical and psychological effects related to sex.  Without that mod, sex is sex regardless of whether it is consensual or rape.  Another thing I might try is Sex Attributes without the rape type mods like AAF Violate and Dangerous Nights to see if consensual sex with normally hostile NPCs is still treated as rape.  The Animal Seducer mod seems to temporarily turn a hostile creature into a sex friend.  You can tame a hostile creature in combat and command it to mate with the player character.  The sex is treated as consensual.  When the tamed creature is released from the spell, it is hostile again and AAF Violate rules would apply for any sex afterward.  I wonder what the difference is between an Animal Seducer tamed creature and the non-hostile NPCs in Problems of Survivor that would normally be hostile to the player?

Hi, 

The forced salute and dialogue is very unconfortable, every time you walk near an NPC you have to go through the dialogue, doesn't matter if you're in combat

In the end of the second contract with Shrike i cant find anything in the corpse as proof, and when i tell him "she's probably dead" he answers, "then i'll probably pay you" he already paid me 6 times... but i cant make the quest end, i cant even find it with the console, im feeling like i cant advance with this npc and his quest

On 10/2/2023 at 6:13 AM, bholt917 said:

the non-hostile NPCs in Problems of Survivor that would normally be hostile to the player?

I just create NPCs with low aggression. There is not much difference to human NPCs, except that I have ticked the "Can Speak" box for some races so that they can have dialogues.

10 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

The forced salute and dialogue is very unconfortable, every time you walk near an NPC you have to go through the dialogue, doesn't matter if you're in combat

Hi. Is it possible to move the camera to exit dialogues?

10 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

i cant even find it with the console, im feeling like i cant advance with this npc and his quest

For some reason the stage changes to 50, which is not exist in this quest. Try this code: setstage AAAAssassinsQuest 41.