On 8/29/2023 at 12:56 AM, JazzyThicc said:

why does it crash my game on start up?

It's hard to say without information. Are XDI and AAF installed correctly? Are there any mods that... I basically have no idea what mods should be causing CTD together with my mod.

On 8/29/2023 at 4:09 PM, Niki69 said:

where is Niels Maxwell i talked with him twice and now he isn't betwwen sanctuary adn red truck

A hatch into the ground should appear in his place.

On 8/30/2023 at 3:01 PM, DSHV said:

It's hard to say without information. Are XDI and AAF installed correctly? Are there any mods that... I basically have no idea what mods should be causing CTD together with my mod.

A hatch into the ground should appear in his place.

well there is nothing there

17 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

Can I activate a quest?

I´m on the primary quest line. After completing "Hard times" I talk to the boss and get a job. However, the quest "Back to school" does not trigger. So, there is nothing to complete. 

if i am correct, it is an unmarked quest. After he sends you to go to the "school", just go to the whoring school inside maxims base and talk to the female npc (catherine or something like that). She will give you 1 or 2 small tasks and sends you away to learn and come back later. If my memory is right, you go back to maxim for his next quest and after its completed, you can talk to catherine again. Maybe you can also skip time to continue, i didnt test that.

2 hours ago, Niki69 said:

well there is nothing there

The Hatch can be hard to see. The entrance should be visible on the local map (see attached screenshots)

Spoiler

20230901110046_1.jpg

20230901110151_1.jpg

Edited by Heinz01
21 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

Can I activate a quest?

Back to School is an unmarked quest. Ask Maxim for new quests.

21 hours ago, poopoopuh said:

Really looking forward to this update!

Me too. I'm currently working on Mile Dom. This is my largest follower by content (except maybe Bruiser). I feel like I put all my experience of making nasty dominant followers into him.

On 8/8/2023 at 4:45 AM, DSHV said:

There are special NPCs pointed to by the quest marker of Minutewoman: People.

Try clearquestaliases AAAGreaseLove and setquestaliases AAAGreaseLove. Looks like the game doesn't see her dialogue scene, so maybe I set her dialog conditions incorrectly?

Oh hi again. Been a while. Hardly play this game now a days. I returned, and nope. Still the same. Using latest patch and all. Not sure. I do not even remember what this quest was about.

ScreenShot14.png

hello sorry for my english but i am writing through a translator.
I have a problem with this mod, I meet characters from this mod, I talk to them, but after the dialogue, the mission does not start. I think the solution to the problem is "Put the mod at the bottom of your modlist in a mod manager" or "Install the mod's scripts from XDI version or just POSScripts" I did both but it didn't help, I must be doing something wrong, could you please write a little more detailed instructions for a total moron like me ha ha. I use vortex

On 9/2/2023 at 12:24 AM, SrDanny said:

I do not even remember what this quest was about.

Grease Love. I checked and she has dialogues. Well, there will be a new update soon.

On 9/4/2023 at 12:57 PM, Dan3934 said:

the mission does not start.

Not all NPCs start the quest. What is this NPC?

20 hours ago, DSHV said:

Not all NPCs start the quest. What is this NPC?

Mixing Species 

After talking to the scientist, I press the button and nothing happens
All Hail Hypnochode!
after the dialogue and hypnotized, nothing happens
Changing Love: 
again, nothing happens after the dialogue

In the case of the main story, it's the same, I press the button, nothing happens, I use the command to move to the location, I have a dialogue with the npc and again nothing

I haven't tried the others, but I suspect it will be the same
like i said i tried "Put the mod at the bottom of your modlist in a mod manager" or "Install the mod's scripts from XDI version or just POSScripts"
I probably made a mistake somewhere but I don't know where

This mod is great hovewer i got constant crashes trying to enter dugout inn in diamond city. Its definetly was something to do with this mod. Fixed the best way i can with Fo4edit by simply removing all mentions of dugout inn. Hope it helps others. Still great mod

2 hours ago, Dan3934 said:

I probably made a mistake somewhere but I don't know where

It looks like the game is ignoring mod's scripts. Install the mod's scripts from XDI version or just POSScripts.

1 hour ago, hyuvam said:

i got constant crashes trying to enter dugout inn in diamond city.

My game doesn't crash. Maybe some other mod is conflicting with POS?

On 9/7/2023 at 12:07 PM, Hober9 said:

But cannot move or talk or do nothing.

There are no scripts there other than teleportation. Try enableplayercontrols command.

1.7:

-Sexist Brotherhood of Steel: 
--Cabin Girl on the Prydwen Forecastle;
--Page girl on the Prydwen;
--Reworked BoS Hazing Ad Cladem!: Now it's a full quest. If you are updating the mod from an existing save then use these codes: clearquestaliases AAABOSHazing, setquestaliases AAABOSHazing;
-How to Train Your Bitch: Dominant follower at Nahant, who likes tags like "raceplay" and "netorare". He has three thresholds: almost nice, snowbunny trainer (after the invitation to his house) and aggressive psychopath (after finding a special device). Snowbunny Season (the only content for male PC): [Black Widow], [Scary Wench] or [Lady Killer], [Terrifying Presence] and Wedding Machine (it's better to start it after Honey, I'm Home to give Nate the invitation too). There are interaction with Nate and Nora , Braxton, Severina, Xana and Dolly Madison (they randomly spot Mile when starting a conversation, so it may take a few attempts);

Maxim Dickson:
-Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds: A little buddy cop investigation. [Chem Resistant], [Animal Friend] to adopt the dirty dog, [Scary Wench], [Nudella], [Silver Shroud];
-Cure for Lust: After you met Ginevra and gave Curie a synth body you can go further and transform this body into a walking Sympto-Matic;
-Cait's Bate: Give the Cait's contract to your master;
-Triumvirate: After you've betrayed your friends in Press On, Cure for Lust and Cait's Bate, it's time to have a betrayal party. Piper will give you a new newspaper Three Bitches;

Johnny and Alita:
-Hyperrectangle: Press a suspicious button in the middle of nowhere. You will go on this adventure with Johnny or Alita, depending on the PC's gender;
-Forsed Musa's Harem: Princess from Super Romance and Patricia Winterz at the Boston Airport;
-Slave in Yangtze;
-Opportunity to save John from Deadpool (the sewer from Divide and Rule, not Wade Wilson);
-I Guess This Way of Pacifism Counts Too: Enter Mean Pastries to meet the pacifist and her experimental rapefriend. His salvation or death will slightly affect the dialogues and outcome. [Life Giver], [Medic>1], [Idiotic Slut], [Strength]. If you decide to reveal yourself to her as Nudella, then check the entrance to the boxing gym;
-Perverted Settlers:
--Unwanted Neighbor: The ghoul at Jamaica Plain will be dissatisfied with your intrusion and will have to be appeased;
--Old Virgin: Deprive him of his virginity quickly before he sets fire with fireballs spells!;
--Married Couple: You can have a threesome or have sex with only one of them (and send the other to another settlement) or give one to Kieran Quinzel or Mr. Neto;
-Normal Settlers:
--Normal Guy: Just some boring handsome guy. How did he even end up in this mod?
-To skip the introductions of the main quest, press the button on the top of the shelf in Maxim Dickon's office;
-The ability to return Mr. Brandon back;
-Bug fixing:
--Secretute won't bury Mr.Dickson if you spared him now. How nice of her!
--Mr. Darkwater now answers all questions of [Idiotic Slut]. How nice of him!
--Renaissance bugs.

--//--

As usual, I'm waiting for your feedback, then a patch(s), then a Non-XDI version, then separate scripts.

Edited by DSHV
Update
5 hours ago, DSHV said:

There are no scripts there other than teleportation. Try enableplayercontrols command.

1.7:

-Sexist Brotherhood of Steel: 
--Cabin Girl on the Prydwen Forecastle;
--Page girl on the Prydwen;
--Reworked BoS Hazing Ad Cladem!: Now it's a full quest. If you are updating the mod from an existing save then use these codes: clearquestaliases AAABOSHazing, setquestaliases AAABOSHazing;
-How to Train Your Bitch: Dominant follower at Nahant, who likes tags like "raceplay" and "netorare". He has three thresholds: almost nice, snowbunny trainer (after the invitation to his house) and aggressive psychopath (after finding a special device). Snowbunny Season (the only content for male PC): [Black Widow], [Scary Wench] or [Lady Killer], [Terrifying Presence] and Wedding Machine (it's better to start it after Honey, I'm Home to give Nate the invitation too). There are interaction with Nate and Nora , Braxton, Severina, Xana and Dolly Madison (they randomly spot Mile when starting a conversation, so it may take a few attempts);

Maxim Dickson:
-Dirty Sunset of Thousand Worlds: A little buddy cop investigation. [Chem Resistant], [Animal Friend] to adopt the dirty dog, [Scary Wench], [Nudella], [Silver Shroud];
-Cure for Lust: After you met Ginevra and gave Curie a synth body you can go further and transform this body into a walking Sympto-Matic;
-Cait's Bate: Give the Cait's contract to your master;
-Triumvirate: After you've betrayed your friends in Press On, Cure for Lust and Cait's Bate, it's time to have a betrayal party. Piper will give you a new newspaper Three Bitches;

Johnny and Alita:
-Hyperrectangle: Press a suspicious button in the middle of nowhere. You will go on this adventure with Johnny or Alita, depending on the PC's gender;
-Forsed Musa's Harem: Princess from Super Romance and Patricia Winterz at the Boston Airport;
-Slave in Yangtze;
-Opportunity to save John from Deadpool (the sewer from Divide and Rule, not Wade Wilson);
-I Guess This Way of Pacifism Counts Too: Enter Mean Pastries to meet the pacifist and her experimental rapefriend. His salvation or death will slightly affect the dialogues and outcome. [Life Giver], [Medic>1], [Idiotic Slut], [Strength]. If you decide to reveal yourself to her as Nudella, then check the entrance to the boxing gym;
-Perverted Settlers:
--Unwanted Neighbor: The ghoul at Jamaica Plain will be dissatisfied with your intrusion and will have to be appeased;
--Old Virgin: Deprive him of his virginity quickly before he sets fire with fireballs spells!;
--Married Couple: You can have a threesome or have sex with only one of them (and send the other to another settlement) or give one to Kieran Quinzel or Mr. Neto;
-Normal Settlers:his 
--Normal Guy: Just some boring handsome guy. How did he even end up in this mod?
-To skip the introductions of the main quest, press the button on the top of the shelf in Maxim Dickon's office;
-The ability to return Mr. Brandon back;
-Bug fixing:
--Secretute won't bury Mr.Dickson if you spared him now. How nice of her!
--Mr. Darkwater now answers all questions of [Idiotic Slut]. How nice of him!
--Renaissance bugs.

--//--

As usual, I'm waiting for your feedback, then a patch(s), then a Non-XDI version, then separate scripts.

Hi. Yesterday I download a more modern update and use some AAA comands and all worked fine, but i think this is not my cup of tea. I must say good work. I can say sometimes not find the button for exit to Goodneighbor.

Greetings.

9 minutes ago, Hober9 said:

find the button for exit to Goodneighbor.

In the room near the toilet.

4 minutes ago, tulipo said:

I lost the anti heart wrenching vest from gadget.

Try coc aaaposspecialroom. There is the chest with all the mod items.

i still can't talk with maxim dickon he doesn't answer  i tried kill him and ressurect and also reset none has worked any idea what to do?

also i can't return curie to ginevra casue the game freezes and crashes

i also can't find Patricia Winterz anywhere on boston airport

Edited by Niki69

Hi, i'll leave a couple of toughts here...

Would be great if we could reclute some of our favorite characters to keep them in our settlements, imagine you can keep your ex boss,  the super friends, the fake doctor, or Liza and her dogs in a settlement, assigned to security and been able to play with them everyday without visiting Boston Common and the FPS issues that means...

I'm not sure i get all the context of the mod, sometimes i feel the quest are like... hollow, empty, there's no real reason for some of the things im asked to do, or the answers that my pc gives, like the one with the ghoul in the slog... others i get them, like the super friends, maybe is just that the profile of my PC don't fit the idiot or submissive, but a dominant sexual girl, idk, there are flavors for everyone, on the mod i guess, i would enjor some quests like that where my pc can be flirty and seductive, excibicionist, 

I would recommend to make more loose stand alone quests, i mean quest that doesn't depend on the main or previous quests or to have followers, some of us dont like to play with followers, so it would be great to just create some sexy situacions, like finding Liza or the superfriends and develop from there, p.e. I just love the stalker, but again... it feels empty, i would love to see him stalking me IN SAFE PLACES, like settlements, and get the choice to wash my self in the river knowing he will see me and go crazy, tease him, drive him mad, let him touch me, and sometimes make hes dreams come true just to drop him, steal from him, submit and dominate him, idk theres a lot to do with a guy like that, in many ways, but im more concern that he would leave me (or just disappear from the game) if i choose the wrong dialogue or he'll be killed if he follows me to the wrong place.

I tried to play the main Quest, but honestly i dropped it, i felt it to complicated, and the second one i just can't find the way to continue, I went with the russian girl to Bunker Hill, and  got stocked after that, i go to see my partner but i get no new quests, i don't know what else to do, it was some versions ago... so i hope i can finish them in this version, there's a bunch of new quest's that i havent played.

Well, that it, thanks for your effort i really enjoy a lot of this quests

1 hour ago, Niki69 said:

i still can't talk with maxim dickon he doesn't answer  i tried kill him and ressurect and also reset none has worked any idea what to do?

Try clearquestaliases aaaproblemsofsurvivor, then setquestaliases aaaproblemsofsurvivor.

When transferring Curie, the game gives all of her items to the player. Maybe take all her things before handing her over?

Patricia is only there when the Brotherhood of Steel is there.

1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

stalking me IN SAFE PLACES

Unfortunately, this requires more serious scripting skills.

Johnny's quests have quest markers. Also in the main quests, quests are given out at random, so you can try asking several times. Johnny can give out Maid to Order quest before and after visiting Basil in Bunker Hill.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Try clearquestaliases aaaproblemsofsurvivor, then setquestaliases aaaproblemsofsurvivor.

When transferring Curie, the game gives all of her items to the player. Maybe take all her things before handing her over?

Patricia is only there when the Brotherhood of Steel is there.

Unfortunately, this requires more serious scripting skills.

Johnny's quests have quest markers. Also in the main quests, quests are given out at random, so you can try asking several times. Johnny can give out Maid to Order quest before and after visiting Basil in Bunker Hill.

Speaking of quest markers, Where exactly in DC should I take Braxton? the quest marker is on his head, already went in and out of the market to the statue outside and the quest doesn't advance.

This is a really nice quest BTW, the idea of a Milf teaching an 18 yo boy is great, paying him for sex, teaching him about life... cant wait to see where it goes...
Im even changing the dialogs a little to make him feel like my boy toy.

Edited by Gamaramdi