Almost all the anime in your list are cults... I mean very famous anime.

Mmmm... Flip Flappers seems very very interesting! It's been so long since I saw a Majokko Anime.

Almost all the anime in your list are cults... I mean very famous anime.

Mmmm... Flip Flappers seems very very interesting! It's been so long since I saw a Majokko Anime.

I guess it depends, GITS and Eva are very popular for example but Belladonna or Dragon's Heaven not so much.

I do also have a chart dedicated to anime shorts and it has some less popular titles on it

post-1716811-0-67723500-1489094401_thumb.jpg:

• 4 weeks later...

Bunch of sequels this season but none really interest me Hero academia is good but I can't be bothered with shounens they never end, Bahamut was fine may check it out when it's done and I have extra time. First chapters of Mahou no Sho were fine will check it out and see how it progresses I always check the first episodes anyway but I have no big hopes this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Summer season, nothing outstanding: Isekai Shokudou seems to be a relaxing experience, Ballroom e Youkoso is probably the typical sports shounen but with dancing which is interesting. Made in Abyss actually surprised me and the world grabbed my attention, will see how it goes. Shoukoku no Altair I enjoyed the manga but it's been so long I don't care anymore. And finally we have Knight's & Magic (and whatever the other isekai is) the Isekai genre from light novels is getting more frequent these usually have a strong start and get kinds shit will see.

I'm not much of a anime buff but I got suckered into watching Sword Art Online by my sister in law. Watched the first season of that and then she convinced me to watch Inuyasha on Netflix. Only 2 seasons there though and I am a completionist. She told me there is a lot to the show and so far the monk has kept me entertained and Inuyasha has his moments. The plot is alright enough to keep me interested but I need to find out where I can watch the rest of the seasons. Can anyone here point me in the right direction?

• 3 weeks later...

Made in Abyss looks promising after seeing the first episode. Kinda reminds me of Hayao Miyazaki's work.

I read the manga.

Definitely this is going to be great show if they stick to the brutality that will be in the manga.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched another Anime series with my down time called Fairy Tail. I liked this better than Sword Art Online and Inuyasha. The characters to me were far better developed. I heard the final season will be released sometime in 2018 and for the first time in a long time watching a series I wish it didn't end. Natsu is by far my favorite character followed by Wendy as a close second.

• 2 weeks later...