one of the best episode of Gundam

Captured the brutality of Universal Century so perfectly

The manga is still ongoing though. More reality brutality and damn, another Gundam wrecked. Really love how that idiot can break a super prototype in three sorties.

I really started getting into anime a couple years ago, but I had watched Black Lagoon (which is great) and Death Note (which is amazing) before.

I have a huge list of stuff I've watched since then but so farm my favorites (besides the above two) Would be Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Attack on Titan, Monster (extremely underrated/unknown, it is amazing), One Punch Man, and my favorite...Hunter x Hunter (2011).

Currently watching Naruto Shippuden, but I'm always looking for suggestions.

I'm not into Anime that much anymore.

But Sword Art Online really caught me there.

41c829482b5ec9527d631bd63a783399.jpg

Yepp, I'm late, but how did I deserve that facepalm? :P 

Probably because Sword art online isn't really considered as a good anime amongst the veterans :)

I really enjoyed the first half of it though, but imo the second half turned into fanservice. It was unbearable to watch for me.

Check out overlord. It similar concept to SAO only it's about the bad guys ;)

I actually liked the second season of SAO. GGO was something else compared to the rest. 

But well, I hardly watch anime anymore and if I do, it's rather that kind of stuff, or deep and emotional stories, a lot of drama and all of that. A lot of the animes other people recommend bore me to death, but hell I'm special if it comes to movies and TV anyway. 

Although I have to admit that I watched all the VR related animes I could get my hands on, as I find the topic fascinating in general. 

Please help me guys, I need my anime fix.

I had high hopes for this year but....

Berserk continuation        - I want to strangle the director with my bare hands, it's that bad

D Gray man continuation - Just bad (But unlike Berserk, I appreciate their attempt!)

Overlord                           - No season 2

Rokka no yuusha             - No season 2

Tokyo Ghoul                     - No season 2 (The continuation the director cooked up while doing bad drugs don't count. terrible!)

All these shows I really loved first season! Now I'm not able to find anything like. it's all generic fan service.

Does anyone know of anything good to watch?

I like the dark fantasy aspect, no fanservice, generic genki-boy/ onii san girls or stupid animals with annoying kids voice.

Am I asking for too much here?

Thunderbolt fantasy : yeah, It's cool, I like the VA, music (some of the times) and writing but the camera is too wavy for me changing aspect ever 0.5 sec. My eyes bleed. It's not really anime though but at least it's something.

Berserk continuation        - I want to strange the director with my bare hands, it's that bad

D Gray man continuation - Just bad

Tokyo Ghoul                     - No season 2 (The continuation the director cooked up while doing bad drugs don't count. terrible!)

All these shows I really loved first season! Now I'm not able to find anything like. it's all generic fan service.

I like the dark fantasy aspect, no fanservice, generic genki-boy/ onii san girls or stupid animals with annoying kids voice.

Thunderbolt fantasy : yeah, It's cool, I like the VA, music (some of the times) and writing but the camera is too wavy for me changing aspect ever 0.5 sec. My eyes bleed. It's not really anime though but at least it's something.

Alderamin on the Sky?  It may not be quite what you're looking for, but I can't think of anything else right now.

Thanks alot, I will try it :)

Berserk continuation        - I want to strange the director with my bare hands, it's that bad

Alderamin on the Sky?  It may not be quite what you're looking for, but I can't think of anything else right now.

Try Rewrite and Qualidea Code. They start out a bit cliche but the whole thing turns around quite nicely afterwards.

Try Rewrite and Qualidea Code. They start out a bit cliche but the whole thing turns around quite nicely afterwards.

Thanks! I actually never heard of them. Much appreciated! :)

Oh and Aldermin on the sky, I only watched one episode but I had such a good feeling about the show I decided to wait until all episodes has been released and then binge watch it!

Waow you guys/gurls have so good taste in anime. I like Overlord too, eh who am i kidding i love the character design though i was sad when... Well to not spoil, a villain got utterly crushed, and literally so. No other anime has made me sad over a villain getting punished for their crimes but this. x )

But if i'm to recommend an anime... Hahaha. How about Love Lab? Yes there's an anime called that BUT it's like the opposite of Loverslab cause it's an all girls comedy sketch with no romance, no lewds, nothing. It's just comedy but that's just what i like about it personally. Fun humor. So i recommend that i guess. I don't need to recommend mainstream animes i don't think, you got the check on that.

Is anyone else watching Tales of Zestiria X?

It seems like they fit 2 tales games into one.

the there are only 12 episodes planned and yet... well dropping this one.

Its basically a commercial at this point.

I got to watch this... I love the Tales of series. I just have been up to my knees with Skyrim.