BREAST MILK!!!!  :lol:

Never saw the anime though, only the manga.

Hahah i don't know why so many of my friends is against watching it etc, i really liked it even though i'm a girl and not that into boobs xDDD

The story itself is rather neat, but the whole breast milking thing is weird. If you can get past that, it's a rather decent show.

Raping time and bitch slaps with Embryo sama, Lol what the fuck am I watching?

At least Ange is a refreshing protagonist for a mecha series. No trying to save everyone in the mana world, no trying to redeem Embryo sama just killing the fucker and getting the hell out of there leaving anyone who isn't one of her friends to rot.

Grisaia no Kajitsu... Man, I was cheering as the main character shot that bitch in cold blood! She can rot in Hell for all the damn things she did! WAHAHAHA!

I freaking love that show, protag-kun is a BAMF. Despite its oh so obvious fanservice it's rather very good.

Parasyte.... Almost flipped a table when i saw Murano fall to her death...

well almost lol

Glad Shinichi got the happy ending he deserved.

I read the original Parasyte manga, that ended 20 years ago mind you, and I was gritting my teeth when I got to that scene. They did such a great job with parasyte. It's has the best manga to anime adaptation ever in my book.

Also super excited for the adaptation of One-Punch Man.

Oh good god I just finished Shinmai maou no Testament and I can't believe they already have a S2 planned for Oct.  :dodgy:

A good example of a bad anime that would have been great hentai :D

"Everything's better in Blu-Ray"

Or so they say. Also, this October? Really? Jeez.

Oh good god I just finished Shinmai maou no Testament and I can't believe they already have a S2 planned for Oct.  :dodgy:

A good example of a bad anime that would have been great hentai :D

I might have liked it better if they hadn't censored so freaking much. I mean really WHY show an anime like that if you're just going to censor the fuck out of it?

Grisaia no Kajitsu... Man, I was cheering as the main character shot that bitch in cold blood! She can rot in Hell for all the damn things she did! WAHAHAHA!

I freaking love that show, protag-kun is a BAMF. Despite its oh so obvious fanservice it's rather very good.

Heard the second and third season is coming out this year. Not sure if that's really going to happen for sure. Been a bit off the anime charts lately with all the Vita games I am stuck playing.

Since my Vita is having its dinner right now (charging), I decided to watch a couple of anime a bit for a bit of water testing before fully going through it. Somehow, I actually ended up with these two anime... Outbreak Company and Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda. Nearly laughed my ass off hearing "Inaho" being a total dork.

Heard the second and third season is coming out this year. Not sure if that's really going to happen for sure. Been a bit off the anime charts lately with all the Vita games I am stuck playing.

Since my Vita is having its dinner right now (charging), I decided to watch a couple of anime a bit for a bit of water testing before fully going through it. Somehow, I actually ended up with these two anime... Outbreak Company and Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda. Nearly laughed my ass off hearing "Inaho" being a total dork.

Both come out in the 2nd quarter (April - June) anime season.

Digimon coming out soon >u<

I'd rather wait until it gets dubbed, cause muh childhood! and because anything with product placement is something I'd rather watch with the English names.

I won't be able to hear it dubbed. Too much frustration about it. But well if it's only for one episode I guess it could be ok (same about childhood memories). But more...

I tend to hate french dub :-/