Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z and a few Gundam titles  (Wing, SEED, 00) are the only long-running anime series' I'd care to watch most of.

Actually most Gundam series', with the exception of OVAs, run for 50-52 episodes (the exceptions to this being the UC timeline, SEED/Destiny and X.)

New Garo,

also knew they where going to use Lara's death to give Leon some character development

Also I think the reason she's still in the ending credits is either that they haven't updated it yet (they'll probably do that when/if the song is changed) or because she's the reason

Leon's Garo again.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering how they were going to handle her waking up and they picked the most obvious route "amnesia" which she then overcomes with the help if Inaho. I'm pretty sure she is going to try and get back to earth and Inaho if S1s last episode showed anything it's that she holds Inaho closer to her heart then she does Slaine which he now knows hence why those three knights seemed to be targeting Inaho the most in the last ep.

I very much like anime/manga (and the odd hentai), but if pushed to say what my favorite one was, I would say right now it would be Highschool of The Dead, it's unpretentious, a little sexy and has zombies, what's not to like.

It would be nice if they could get the anime back up sometime before 2020.

I very much like anime/manga (and the odd hentai), but if pushed to say what my favorite one was, I would say right now it would be Highschool of The Dead, it's unpretentious, a little sexy and has zombies, what's not to like.

It would be nice if they could get the anime back up sometime before 2020.

That would be a bonus.

In my country, there is very little anime on TV,  but a few years back Anime Network aired as part of Propeller TV (somewhen round 2007/2008), and is only noteworthy because it showed Elfen Lied in it's entirety and uncut, which considering it's general level of gore/violence is a bit surprising. That series is what really got me interested in the anime/manga scene, if you discount Aeon Flux which is Korean and not really anime at all (but still interesting), which I bought on DVD after seeing the movie.

Hey dude, it's not elfen lied, it's erufen rito :P It's nice to see someone who actually liked it, most people who talk about elfen lied only bash it for nudity/violence :(

If you like that dark violent stuff (like I do) you should check out madoka, claymore or shiki
or if you're even more depraved (like I am): Higurashi

Thank God there is only a few more episodes left of Aldnoah, Not sure how much more of Slaine's talk about a "new world" or the princesses Naivete I can take.

Bitch should have just shot him..I would have the moment he turned his back to me.

Well she's now awake and memories back so I'm waiting for Slaine to get what's coming to him. Not that I like Inaho anymore than Slaine, I just want to see what happens from now on.

Thank god Inaho's alive there'be no reason to watch the show otherwise. Bonus points for bionic eye he should just use a patch all the time.

The thing's probably destroying his mind. But the shit he pulls (in a fucking training suit no less) is what keeps me watching the show.

As for Cross Ange, all I have to say is; FUCK YOU FUKUDA!

Thank god Inaho's alive there'be no reason to watch the show otherwise. Bonus points for bionic eye he should just use a patch all the time.

The thing's probably destroying his mind. But the shit he pulls (in a fucking training suit no less) is what keeps me watching the show.

I have a feeling Ange is going to become god for some reason. Or maybe she's really already god, but it's unknown to her cuz god works in mysterious ways :D

I mean when she first meets Salako, she has all those flashblacks of "past lives" of her and Salako interacting. And I"m assuming those interactions changed the course of history. They kind of brushed that off.

I have a feeling Ange is going to become god for some reason. Or maybe she's really already god, but it's unknown to her cuz god works in mysterious ways :D

I mean when she first meets Salako, she has all those flashblacks of "past lives" of her and Salako interacting. And I"m assuming those interactions changed the course of history. They kind of brushed that off.

Word of God says it wasn't past lives, it was alternate dimensions.