Lol at characters who return to life, it makes any immotional investment meaningless.

at least momoka's is believable with the pan stopping the bullet but Tusk surviving an explosion at point blank range............that one is harder to swallow.

The theory on /m/ is that they where anti-Embryo explosives and since Kira 2.0 isn't Embryo they have no effect on him.

given how weird Cross Ange's story is explosives that would only hurt him isn't out of the ball park.

Actually that's a reference to Mwu La Flaga's death at the end of the original Gundam SEED, where he came back in Destiny because he was immune to being killed by an anti fortress weapon because he is not a fortress.

Speaking of gundam I've watched 00 was that usual or any good by gundam standards, I've quite enjoyed it? I've been meaning to try and watch another one but don't know where to start.

Same for macross I've watched frontier but don't really know about the other ones.

I can't really give advice on Macross. But with Gundam most of the consensus is to start with the original and work your way from there (which is something I've never actually managed to do due to the original series' terrible animation quality,) but if you don't want to do that I'd recommend 08th MS Team, After War Gundam X, Wing (babies first Gundam) and SEED (contrary to what most people say SEED was alright, it's just Destiny that should get shat on.)

Haven't got a clue what Star Blazers is but it's generally accepted that Gundam's animation quality is bad even compared to other anime from the same time period. I also forgot to mention Unicorn in that list.

Some of them are in like alternate realities so there is no real order to watch.

Example Gundam Wing, Turn A Gundam, and 00 can be watched in any order you like while the ones like Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny need to be watched in order to understand the story progression.

Macross it's always good to start with the first one "super dimensional fortress macross" which consist of three seasons spanning multiple generations but finding S2 & S3 can be hard. Macross Plus is just a set of OVAs that really has nothing to do with the original series.

Watching Akatsuki no Yona it occurred to me that maybe they'll come up with some bullshit reason to turn Su-won into a good guy.

It's obvious he thinks he is a good guy and is doing the right thing. Sadly, most dictators start out thinking they are doing what is right and that they are the good guy.

Not entirely anime-oriented but I can't think of any other place to say that there's a game in development called Yandere Simulator where you get to be the yandere and destroy your rivals for your senpai's love. Game's still in an alpha-sandbox-ish state, but I'll be damned if it doesn't amuse me in some weird, twisted way.

"Yandere-chan" reminds me of a character from a show I've seen recently but I just can't place who she reminds me of. Images from the - again very alpha - game in the Spoiler.

I'll do anything for Senpai.

7OByg8W.jpg

Anything.

O9YFHZp.jpg

Not entirely anime-oriented but I can't think of any other place to say that there's a game in development called Yandere Simulator where you get to be the yandere and destroy your rivals for your senpai's love. Game's still in an alpha-sandbox-ish state, but I'll be damned if it doesn't amuse me in some weird, twisted way.

"Yandere-chan" reminds me of a character from a show I've seen recently but I just can't place who she reminds me of. Images from the - again very alpha - game in the Spoiler.

7OByg8W.jpg

Anything.

O9YFHZp.jpg

It's gonna be awesome I can tell :D The developer should put this up on steam or something. Get more publicity.

7OByg8W.jpg

Anything.

O9YFHZp.jpg

It's gonna be awesome I can tell :D The developer should put this up on steam or something. Get more publicity.

He's gonna put it on Steam Greenlight once he's happier with how it feels/looks/etc. I believe he has a Patreon and/or a Kickstarter going for it. Not sure about if the Kickstarter is live or planned, but I do believe the Patreon is a thing currently. He also isn't some indy hack in his basement, guy's been in game design for a few years and recently went freelance.

You know the game is gonna be top-notch quality when what most people put on "early access" on Steam for 20$ is free on his wordpress blog. It's surprisingly entertaining, it just needs, well more. Even as a sandbox alpha I've played it a few times setting myself random objectives. I just wish the mouse sensitivity could be adjusted to be a bit...tamer.

Also, Yandere-chan gets nice and twitchy to creepy extents when her "sanity meter" - the cardiograph at the bottom right - gets in the red. It also changes her running/walking animations to be more menacing.

I used to wait for the shows to finish but since I don't have as much time I prefer to watch the episodes as they come out, less wasted time.

Spring chart

Arslan Senki is an obvious choice for me, warring royalty and all that jazz, Sidonia no Kenshi was fine so I may take a look at the second season, Ore monogatari seems cute and finally the 2nd season of blade works.

I used to wait for the shows to finish but since I don't have as much time I prefer to watch the episodes as they come out, less wasted time.

Spring chart

Arslan Senki is an obvious choice for me, warring royalty and all that jazz, Sidonia no Kenshi was fine so I may take a look at the second season, Ore monogatari seems cute and finally the 2nd season of blade works.

I plan to watch most of the S2/S3s this coming season. I haven't completely locked down which of the new shows I plan to watch yet.

Spring chart

Knights of Sidonia and Arslan Senki look intersting but I also like the look of Gunslinger Stratos, Kekkai Sensen and Triage X. So it looks like after Alnoah Zero, Garo and Cross Ange end I'll have even more to watch.

- Digimon Adventure Tri

- Oregairu Zoku

- Durarara X2

- Persona 3 The Movie

Fuck yes!!

- High School DxD BorN

- Triage X

YES TO THE BOO.. uh ehm... "PLOT!!"

That moment when you got soo curious about uta no prince, but something inside you screaming "oh no, don't, please..."

and Grisaia no rakuen seems interesting.

Anybody watches anime around here?

Just spent the whole week watching a bunch of titles HAHA.

Lets see the ones I've watched so far:

Hyouka, Zetsuen no Tempest, Another, Mirrai Nikki, Dead Man Wonderland, Blood C, Sekirei, IS, Code geass, Gundam 00, Death Note hmmm, yeah I think that about all of them.

Any other good titles to watch?

I recommend this anime to everyone. TRIGUN. It seems light hearted at first but it gets pretty damn gritty a few episode in. It has about 30 episodes and is desert punk, really mature and enjoyable anime :D

post-730639-0-75299100-1427475902_thumb.jpg