26 minutes ago, archetyphillis said:

I'm not sure if I asked this question already some time ago... Everytime I close MCM this mod is toggled "off" again. Someone experienced the same issue?

The usual culprits are: you're missing a master of the plugin (check the dependencies are activated and your mod manager isn't trying to alert you to a problem), you're using Private Profile Redirector (uninstall it and rely on Buffout 4's file caching instead), or you have some write permissions issues for the Data\MCM folder.

56 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The usual culprits are: you're missing a master of the plugin (check the dependencies are activated and your mod manager isn't trying to alert you to a problem), you're using Private Profile Redirector (uninstall it and rely on Buffout 4's file caching instead), or you have some write permissions issues for the Data\MCM folder.

I get the feeling that I need the DLCs to get this mod running. True?

42 minutes ago, archetyphillis said:

I get the feeling that I need the DLCs to get this mod running. True?

Not all but some, yes. @Sthan Dust: that probably warrants a mention on the file page the next time there's an update.

Spoiler

AutonomyEnhancedMasters.png

Edited by vaultbait

Two questions:

1. Does SPID search directories recursively for inis? In other words, are we expected to hoist AAF_AutonomyEnhanced_DISTR.ini to the top level or does SPID somehow find it?

2. Has anyone found a configuration, patch, hack, etc, that allows for at least some background sex that will not brick a save (for example, not deadlocking up a quest+dialogue involved NPC with an infinite Autonomy scene that requires a save rollback).

I'm just looking for some very light and occasional local colour/flavour, not a continuous orgy. But I'm not seeing a way to run this with a safe config. Though as I type this, I'm wondering if maybe a well-crafted SPID ini could be used to sidestep all game-breaking bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have SPID installed as well as v2.75 of this mod (though it says 2.60 in the MCM?), but nothing seems to happen at all in the time I've played. It says the mod is enabled in the MCM, Is there some other dependency that I'm missing? I have the latest AAF installed as well. Thanks!

edit: downgrading to 2.60b as one of the earlier comments suggested did the trick.. though now one of my settlers has the wrong voice, lol

edit2: it suddenly stopped working again after installing RSE II, strange

Edited by imafaget

Hi,

Enjoying all your wild mods :) :)

thank you so much.

I am playing around with the setting in this mod and I was wondering...

a) Would there ever be a way to enable Autonomy enhanced by specific settlements only?

For example I dont want to turn on settlers globally, since I have FPE redux.

But in one settlement I built I have a lot of pretty girls and plent of rough men that i am sure would take advantage

b)Also how does it work with captive faction?

Would both "sides" have to have autonomy enabled? (raiders and captives for example) or only raiders would be enough in this example, since the captives are not asked for their opinion in such matters.

c) Also if ever possible I would like to set it so for example specific human factions with other human factions, (raiders and settler girls for exmaple with the raiders set to all male via another mod I have)  or ene something crazy like bloatflies and setteler girls.

I know such things are asking a lot but just curious for a future update with such included. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, and a big thank you for all your mods.

I have run into a problem unfortunately. When I install Spell Perk Item Distributor and its requirements,  f4se.log shows the following error:

\F4SE\Plugins\\po3_SpellPerkItemDistributorF4.dll (00000001 po3_SpellPerkItemDistributorF4 00000002) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin

Is that a common problem ? Every other plugin loads fine.

3 hours ago, reken10519 said:

Hello, and a big thank you for all your mods.

I have run into a problem unfortunately. When I install Spell Perk Item Distributor and its requirements,  f4se.log shows the following error:

\F4SE\Plugins\\po3_SpellPerkItemDistributorF4.dll (00000001 po3_SpellPerkItemDistributorF4 00000002) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin

Is that a common problem ? Every other plugin loads fine.

Usually that's a sign you're missing one or more of its dependencies or they're not installed correctly. From SPID's description:

Requirements 

F4SE
Address Library for F4SE Plugins
Visual C++ Redistributables 2019
BakaFramework

If you've double-checked all that, other common causes are using an old version of Falout 4 instead of the latest, or using a pirated copy of the game instead of an official purchased copy, or corruption of some of the game's files.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 4 weeks later...

Is anyone working on fixing this mod?  It is a great mod even though it doesn't work with SPID.  You have to manually give NPC's the autonomous perk.  But once you do, it works the way it should.  It just doesn't give any NPC a perk as the MCM config says.

Also, it corrupts your save because once it starts the AAF animation, it doesn't stop.  Seems you have to wait until it plays out and then move to another area or save.  Would be nice if there was a killswitch to its scripts.  I've tried opening the AAF menu to stop animations but they don't appear unless your nearby.

All in all, this is a versatile mod that has a lot of potential but needs a modder to take over.  I wish I was one.

Edited by Haamernus
19 hours ago, Haamernus said:

Is anyone working on fixing this mod?  It is a great mod even though it doesn't work with SPID.  You have to manually give NPC's the autonomous perk.  But once you do, it works the way it should.  It just doesn't give any NPC a perk as the MCM config says.

Also, it corrupts your save because once it starts the AAF animation, it doesn't stop.  Seems you have to wait until it plays out and then move to another area or save.  Would be nice if there was a killswitch to its scripts.  I've tried opening the AAF menu to stop animations but they don't appear unless your nearby.

All in all, this is a versatile mod that has a lot of potential but needs a modder to take over.  I wish I was one.

A few months ago, @Sthan Dust was talking about picking up maintenance on it once things calmed down with Sanity Framework development.

I have the latest version 2.75 and I remember it was working fine but suddenly nothing. I can see the quest on the pipboy but there is no marker on any place. Also no NPC lost any voice or anything it feels like the quest got stuck on a random enemy or something and it's not there anymore. Is there anyway to reset the quest ? I remember Random Shenanigans had the reset options for this exact situations. 

26 minutes ago, MilfSimmer said:

Also no NPC lost any voice or anything it feels like the quest got stuck on a random enemy or something and it's not there anymore. Is there anyway to reset the quest ?

It kind of reminds me of an incomplete dialogue. I had to find the NPC and end the dialogue, then everything worked again. But it's been a long time since I had this problem.

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to make the mod in the following way but am struggling - I want to be able to control the autonomy of NPCs in settlements on an individual scale, and make autonomy off by default for NPCs unless I want them to engage.

Can I set it so that only male NPCs can approach female NPCs? How do I go about controlling who has Autonomy?

19 hours ago, alza77 said:

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to make the mod in the following way but am struggling - I want to be able to control the autonomy of NPCs in settlements on an individual scale, and make autonomy off by default for NPCs unless I want them to engage.

Can I set it so that only male NPCs can approach female NPCs? How do I go about controlling who has Autonomy?

Mod Settings --> Autonomous Perk Setting --> set to "sex".

This means that only npcs with the autonomous perk will have sex. I recommend setting a hotkey to give/take the perk from npcs (just look at them and press the hotkey).

beware: 

Mod Settings --> Autonomous Perk Base Game Chances --> set all sliders to zero. These sliders are all set to 50% by default, so about 50% of all npc's in the world will have the perk. You don't want this so set all of them to zero.

About the "only male approach" thing: I don't think this is possible. You can set the lesbian and gay chance to zero, so it's only male+female scenes but that's about it, I think.

On 4/11/2023 at 10:00 PM, ModdedMax said:

Hey big ask I know but is there any way to patch this to work with Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager? At the moment it seems to still strip on animation start.

I'm using No-Strip Items Manager and Autonomy for years now and it always worked in every playthrough. Maybe a load order issue? No strip is loaded after autonomy in my list.

5 hours ago, Skypo said:

Mod Settings --> Autonomous Perk Setting --> set to "sex".

This means that only npcs with the autonomous perk will have sex. I recommend setting a hotkey to give/take the perk from npcs (just look at them and press the hotkey).

beware: 

Mod Settings --> Autonomous Perk Base Game Chances --> set all sliders to zero. These sliders are all set to 50% by default, so about 50% of all npc's in the world will have the perk. You don't want this so set all of them to zero.

About the "only male approach" thing: I don't think this is possible. You can set the lesbian and gay chance to zero, so it's only male+female scenes but that's about it, I think.

Thank you for your response! I'll test it out and see how it goes ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would it be possible to add a check to who this mod is pairing up? Too many times i've returned to sanctuary to find Marcy Long... Ahem... trying for baby with, of all people, Sturges and/or Preston Mothereffing Garvey, while poor June ain't getting any from ANYONE! Hasn't the poor guy lost enough? First, his son. Then, his home. Now he has to sit idly by while his WIFE is cucking him with anything with a pulse that ain't him? That's low. Even by Fallout standards. 

Not to mention, in Vault 81, there is heavy implication that the General Store vendors husband is cheating on her with another woman in the vault. You can actually follow him, late at night, where he meets up with a female Vault Dweller in a storage area. The two just stand there, as the stock game doesn't have such... realistic animations, but anyone who witnesses the two just standing there for hours knows what their supposed to be up to. 

If it's beyond the scope of this mod, I'll understand. But I think it would add that little bit extra to the game.

• 2 weeks later...