1 hour ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

I'll try whenever I can.

I did had the key loss message displayed -the one telling me I had no key to begin with, so I couldn't lose them... And yes, I did NOT had any key on me. :D -

Ok good to hear that atleast this function is working ;).

Hey. Great mod first of all loving the idea of it and looking forward to see this evolve :D 
Not had any Issues and seams to be running fine :) 
only thing i have noticed and am gonna mention i mean its not been a big deal for me personally or hasn't been one yet 
while playing there's been a couple times id come across bandits that replace ones that normally have certain items like Keys and what not for example

at Halted Stream camp inside the mine the first bandit you come across normally carries a key to the gate ( if im remembering correctly ) and when i went in the mine
it was one of the Devious Strikers instead and no key in her inventory. as i said its not a big deal or anything to me because you can just pick lock the gate. 

just thought it might be worth mentioning.  but like i said Great mod and cant wait to see what you add next :)  

6 minutes ago, Averagedann said:

just thought it might be worth mentioning.  but like i said Great mod and cant wait to see what you add next :)  

Really marvelous that you like my mod. And a big thanks for mentioning your 'small concern'. I havent thought about my script actually deleting important items, since normally the Leveled Bandits have no such items, but now that you mention it, i will think of a solution as there lie in wait more of these problems for sure. If i cant find a solution, there is always our friend and helper CONSOLE. 

1 hour ago, CrymH said:

Really marvelous that you like my mod. And a big thanks for mentioning your 'small concern'. I havent thought about my script actually deleting important items, since normally the Leveled Bandits have no such items, but now that you mention it, i will think of a solution as there lie in wait more of these problems for sure. If i cant find a solution, there is always our friend and helper CONSOLE. 

you're welcome glad to help - haha yeah there is the Console to be fair :P just thought id mention it in case anyone was wondering :) good luck with the development of the mod ill be following it and checking it out. :D

14 hours ago, Averagedann said:

you're welcome glad to help - haha yeah there is the Console to be fair :P just thought id mention it in case anyone was wondering :) good luck with the development of the mod ill be following it and checking it out. :D

Big news: is already implemented in the new updated, i have tested it about 4 times in halted stream camp + embershard mine and it always worked. I also got some big spoiler news i wont talk about until the release ?

EDIT:

your suggestions is bigger than you think. In order to accomplish this function i needed to come up with a new approach to save items and add them later on. I used Lupines idea of formlists for it. This opened many more convenient ways for my other functions, THNAKS!! @Averagedann @Lupine00

Edited by CrymH
20 minutes ago, CrymH said:

Big news: is already implemented in the new updated, i have tested it about 4 times in halted stream camp + embershard mine and it always worked. I also got some big spoiler news i wont talk about until the release ?

EDIT:

your suggestions is bigger than you think. In order to accomplish this function i needed to come up with a new approach to save items and add them later on. I used Lupines idea of formlists for it. This opened many more convenient ways for my other functions, THNAKS!! @Averagedann @Lupine00

Aww sweet really. that was quick :) aw nice one glad it helped. :D 

And no problem. Excited for release of the new update :P   

22 hours ago, CrymH said:

Lupines idea of formlists for it

When you want to save things at runtime, StorageUtil may often be best or easiest.

Or when you want to load a player config.

Look at the files in PapyrusUtil to see exactly what it does, but the key features are:

• it's very fast, native C++
  • it's synchronized, and solves a lot of threading issues
  • it handles large lists and arrays if need be
  • you can formulate the string keys used at runtime to get all kinds of extra mapping functionality
  • you can store on a specific object, or just globally
On 6/3/2021 at 4:43 PM, Lupine00 said:

When you want to save things at runtime, StorageUtil may often be best or easiest.

Or when you want to load a player config.

Look at the files in PapyrusUtil to see exactly what it does, but the key features are:

• it's very fast, native C++
  • it's synchronized, and solves a lot of threading issues
  • it handles large lists and arrays if need be
  • you can formulate the string keys used at runtime to get all kinds of extra mapping functionality
  • you can store on a specific object, or just globally

PapyrusUtil is also a good idea, thanks

NEWS: 

I wont upload a new version  of this mod for the next 7~9 days approximately, since i have a lot of important stuff coming my way i need to focus on that for a short while. I will still be working on some new stuff in the background, even though progress will be slower than before. After those 7~9 days i'm sure to continue development just like before, as there is much more i want in the mod, than there is at the moment. I also have many more suggestions of yours waiting on my TO DO list. 

I think this is a good time for you to play the new version and send me bug reports if there are any as well as gathering even more suggestion for new features/ changes/ balancing/ etc. 

IN SHORT:

Don't worry i wont vanish like the avatar in times you need me most, meaning i will still watch over this thread and respond to your comments. I will just not do any significant progress in the next couple days.

When i started learning CK and papyrus i was just having small little projects for my own in mind, but after uploading i am really surprised on how the mod blew up in just a few days. For me a modding newbie, this feedback was really overwhelming in a positive way. That is why i want to thank you all for your numerous suggestions and your feedback and your help and everything else. 

@CrymH

I like your the DS mod.

but i have a problem, that's using your mod, the characters often appear catsuit+glove+boot+other devices, various clipping problems occur. I would like to ask, how can I avoid this problem, or can you add the option of device type selection in the new version?

Edited by tznvlw
11 hours ago, tznvlw said:

but i have a problem, that's using your mod, the characters often appear catsuit+glove+boot+other devices, various clipping problems occur. I would like to ask, how can I avoid this problem, or can you add the option of device type selection in the new version?

You have same clipping problem on player? That is a DD problem, not this mod. You need to batch build everything in Bodyslide.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You have same clipping problem on player? That is a DD problem, not this mod. You need to batch build everything in Bodyslide.

@Zaflis

Thank you very much for your reminder. I checked my files carefully and found that when I switched the bodyslide preset, I forgot to morphs the long gloves and the boots ?

4 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

a suggestion on order of transferring items, well atleast the first one being a gag if they are wearing one. will remove the ability to shout. the rest maybe arm cuffs and leg cuffs then maybe a blindfold if one is being used.

Nice idea, i will take a look if i can get it to work. But i might combine it with the new feature of device selection. Therefore your notion fits the 'topic' of the new update prefectly.

I seem to have encountered a problem with the part of the mod that first empties the inventory of a killed striker and then gives that striker a small amount of gold as well as 1 key... That is, sure, it works as intended on the killed striker. However, it also works on my own player character - including the part that gives me 1 key and 25 gold...! The only thing I have left apart from that is the Dragon Stone (I just came from Bleak Falls Barrow). So I guess that quest items still remain when the rest of my inventory gets wiped. Any ideas as to the  reason, anyone...?

I have already checked (to make absolutely certain, if nothing else), and my PC do not have the spell or the magic effect that seems to give the striker the inventory functions. Not before combat starts and not when it is currently going. I don't know if this matters, but the striker in question is the Scavenger, from the random encounter from vanilla Skyrim (LE, that is). I checked, and he did have the "DS Striker General" effect active. However, he didn't have any devices equipped, so I'm not really sure why exactly he even had that effect assigned to him - especially since I still have the "target gender" set to females only (I don't know if that even matters for the gender of the strikers though)...

EDIT:

I did find a "Ghostly Remains" pile right next to the Scavenger and assorted corpses (Imperials and Stormcloaks, as part of the random event that the Scavenger spawns as) as well, if that means anything.

Edited by Viktormae

I encountered 2 male bandits in Volskygg (the two trying to pick the gate lock to reach a wall lever) who were selected as Strikers.

They had invisible bodies.  All the female Strikers I have so far seen appeared correctly.

@CrymH

Just a suggestion. If you play FallOut 4, you can take a look on how the Commonwealth Captives mod spawns Captives in Raider/Supermutant locations. It uses a script to spawn the Captives without altering any Leveled Lists of the default game. Also I feel, it will give you more control on how many Strikers spawn and their genders if you could accommodate the same spawning mechanism.

On 6/10/2021 at 9:05 AM, Shion11 said:

question, does this mod affect how bandits or forsworn attack you cause any bandit i come across don't attack me at all, not sure if it's my vampire start causing this as well

No it should not, because the striker are their own kind of enemies. I havent change anything with bandits themselves 

On 6/10/2021 at 10:29 AM, Viktormae said:

I seem to have encountered a problem with the part of the mod that first empties the inventory of a killed striker and then gives that striker a small amount of gold as well as 1 key... That is, sure, it works as intended on the killed striker. However, it also works on my own player character - including the part that gives me 1 key and 25 gold...! The only thing I have left apart from that is the Dragon Stone (I just came from Bleak Falls Barrow). So I guess that quest items still remain when the rest of my inventory gets wiped. Any ideas as to the  reason, anyone...?

I have already checked (to make absolutely certain, if nothing else), and my PC do not have the spell or the magic effect that seems to give the striker the inventory functions. Not before combat starts and not when it is currently going. I don't know if this matters, but the striker in question is the Scavenger, from the random encounter from vanilla Skyrim (LE, that is). I checked, and he did have the "DS Striker General" effect active. However, he didn't have any devices equipped, so I'm not really sure why exactly he even had that effect assigned to him - especially since I still have the "target gender" set to females only (I don't know if that even matters for the gender of the strikers though)...

EDIT:

I did find a "Ghostly Remains" pile right next to the Scavenger and assorted corpses (Imperials and Stormcloaks, as part of the random event that the Scavenger spawns as) as well, if that means anything.

Ok you seem to have some really weird stuff going on.

Important question: does the PC inventory get emptied when you get attacked OR when you as PC use a striker weapon?

Also i have no clue why the scavanger has the striker spell on him, as i only gave it to the 'Striker'-enemy and did not edit the scavanger. 

Have you checked if your safe is corrupt or can be cleaned? it may be caused by some skyrim mumbojumbo combined with a version update of my mod... maybe.

ALSO: the target gender does not matter for striker it only affects the on what target the transfer weapons work. 

The only way your inventory could get deleted is if you have the DS Striker General effect on yourself active and then die. And yes i think quest items cant be removed with the removeallitems command i used in the script.

about your EDIT:

The ghostpile should replace the dead body of any striker, in your weird case the body of the scavanger but it shouldnt be next to it.

Edited by CrymH
On 6/10/2021 at 1:41 PM, rjn said:

I encountered 2 male bandits in Volskygg (the two trying to pick the gate lock to reach a wall lever) who were selected as Strikers.

They had invisible bodies.  All the female Strikers I have so far seen appeared correctly.

Thanks for mentioning, i will take a look at it when i have time on my hands

On 6/10/2021 at 3:34 PM, Tron91 said:

@CrymH

Just a suggestion. If you play FallOut 4, you can take a look on how the Commonwealth Captives mod spawns Captives in Raider/Supermutant locations. It uses a script to spawn the Captives without altering any Leveled Lists of the default game. Also I feel, it will give you more control on how many Strikers spawn and their genders if you could accommodate the same spawning mechanism.

I have already considered that option, because as you said it gives me a different, maybe more convenient way of control the spawns. But in decided against it because on the long run it only increases the papyrus load which will eventually cause script lag and crash your game if load in a cell full of bandits. Apart from that i still have this idea in mind for future projects like special encounters. Still thanks for telling me that there is already a mod that utilizes this approach. 

Not sure if it was mentioned here and I missed it, but judging from the pictures for the mod (haven't cleaned up my load order and installed it yet...)

I wonder if it could be possible to create "themed sets", that is to say, IMO it is slightly distracting when the player is forced to wear pink cuffs, and a blue cat suit and a red hood, etc.

The picture with all of the red restraints (and even the red/black one) is infinitely more appealing than the one with white gloves / purple suits / gold chastity, etc.

Maybe entire sets based on "leather",  "rubber", "steel", etc.?

On 6/16/2021 at 5:42 AM, shiftbitlogic said:

Not sure if it was mentioned here and I missed it, but judging from the pictures for the mod (haven't cleaned up my load order and installed it yet...)

I wonder if it could be possible to create "themed sets", that is to say, IMO it is slightly distracting when the player is forced to wear pink cuffs, and a blue cat suit and a red hood, etc.

The picture with all of the red restraints (and even the red/black one) is infinitely more appealing than the one with white gloves / purple suits / gold chastity, etc.

Maybe entire sets based on "leather",  "rubber", "steel", etc.?

I think CrymH already have that in mind cause another person already suggested that too, but the priority is still dedicated to polishing the mechanics, adding more features, and bugs fixing of the mod. I guess every preference-based suggestions may expected to be  implemented a bit later. 

Idea, while dragons can't really turned into strikers (and that wouldn't be a good idea) it would still be possible to do something when a dragon's soul is absorbed. We can imagine that stream of energy contains some curse power in it that manifests into a device or few. It's usually a pretty safe moment too at that time.