49 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

@CrymH

The rough skeleton is done. Got to add the skin (MCM), which might take me some time (never actually was interested in dissecting MCM codes). Still configurable through the console. ESPfe plugin.

Configuration options:

DCS_BodySuitsEnabled :: 0 - Off, 1 - On

DCS_ThemePlayer :: 0 - Red, 1 - Black, 2 - White

DCS_ThemeOthers :: 0 - Red, 1 - Black, 2 - White

DCS_MaterialPlayer :: 0 - Leather, 1 - Ebonite, 2 - Rope

DCS_MaterialOthers :: 0 - Leather, 1 - Ebonite, 2 - Rope

DCS_PunishmentEnabled :: 0 - Off, 1 - On

More options are there, but these are the main for testing as of now. Might need @Elsidia's help for some script timings.

Tell me how it works out.

DCS v0.100.7z 13.18 MB · 1 download

Well first i have a few questions: 

- What's the name, what does DCS stand for?

- How does it work? do i just play and figure it out?

- i guess there are no requirements and it's just a plane simple installation

- What can i expect from this mod? 

Sorry for the huge load of questions but i am genuinely curios about your mod, i will test it just now! 

18 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

@CrymH

Just figure it out as you play. Already said it's basically your idea.

So after going through 3 bandit packs (2 camps + emberhardmine ) i have encountered a couple of 'bandit Mages' that were attacked by the other bandits. One time one of them ran away from battle to chase a little rabbit and beat it to death ;(. I figured they should be casting some magic stuff according to their name but they preferred to use their fists. Either i am doing something wrong or unwanted behavior is going down like usually when modding skyrim. Sorry to say that i encountered some issues, which prevent me from experiencing the mod to its fullest.

I truly hope you can tell me what's going on

Here is evidence:

Spoiler

20210626183329_1.jpg.b8a3c0419c86f71c8a03b3d5479195a2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

@CrymH

Something is messy. I will have to dig deeper. I will get back to you.

Just one question. What was your PC level when you entered the mine?

I think level 1 if i am not mistaken. I did a coc Unownedcell to skip the starting scene and area, then let the mods load up and did another coc guardianstones. Afterwards i headed up the hill a bit for the first camp and went straight to the mine uppon killing some normal bandits and encountering a striker at the front door of the mine.

@Tron91

I have a possible culprit, not tested yet though. I think you messed up with the file directories:

In skyrim the hierarchy is as follows: Data/Scripts/Source

Data: Esp files

Sripts: .pex files

Source: .psc files 

In your download version it is as follows: Data/Scripts 

which is just fine but then there is your source folder:

Data/Source/Scripts with all the .psc files 

I will reorder them as mentioned above and report back if it fixed it. 

13 minutes ago, CrymH said:

@Tron91

I have a possible culprit, not tested yet though. I think you messed up with the file directories:

In skyrim the hierarchy is as follows: Data/Scripts/Source

Data: Esp files

Sripts: .pex files

Source: .psc files 

In your download version it is as follows: Data/Scripts 

which is just fine but then there is your source folder:

Data/Source/Scripts with all the .psc files 

I will reorder them as mentioned above and report back if it fixed it. 

Nevermind i forgot that the .pex files are the ones used ingame, therefore it wouldnt change anything to redirect the .psc files. Therefore the bugs still persit sadly

23 hours ago, Tron91 said:

The file I uploaded in the previous Page

Seems this script is for progressive bondage and there is some bad  script

Function BindActor(Actor akTarget)
    If(!akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex())
        return
    EndIf
    Notify("Binding " + akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " ...")
    Bool Success = False
    If busy
        Utility.Wait(0.3)
    EndIf
    busy = True

i will write in that way.

int timeout=0;

while busy || timeout<10

Utility.Wait(0.3)

timeout=timeout+1

Endwhile

if timeout>=10

Notify("Function aborted by timeout")

return

endif

This will decrease a chance to enter in this function if function is busy.

About duplicate i will check later.  Have no time a this moment

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Seems this script is for progressive bondage and there is some bad  script

Function BindActor(Actor akTarget)
    If(!akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex())
        return
    EndIf
    Notify("Binding " + akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " ...")
    Bool Success = False
    If busy
        Utility.Wait(0.3)
    EndIf
    busy = True

i will write in that way.

int timeout=0;

while busy || timeout<10

Utility.Wait(0.3)

timeout=timeout+1

Endwhile

if timeout>=10

return

endif

This will decrease a chance to enter in this function if function is busy.

About duplicate i will check later.  Have no time a this moment

Nice find, I should have used the while loop there. Time to fix it.

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Nice find, I should have used the while loop there. Time to fix it.

In my previous script i found some error: if function ends by timeout, then need reset busy variable:

if timeout>=10

busy=false

return

endif

On 6/26/2021 at 7:14 PM, Tron91 said:

The file I uploaded in the previous Page.

Now about progressive bondage... There no error but still on specific DD equip system there is problem:

If DCSParams.DCS_ArmCuffsEnabled.GetValue()
            Success = EquipArmCuffs(akTarget)
        EndIf
        If !Success && DCSParams.DCS_LegCuffsEnabled.GetValue()
            Success = EquipLegCuffs(akTarget)
        EndIf

That's because LockDevice physically not equip device but only inventory device.

But DD keywords are on rendered device. What is equiped after success inventory device.

That means lockdevice return true, but device still is in equip process.

And when your cycle goes to next step for legcuffs, if personal computer (PC) is fast it can will be still in rendered device for armcuffs equip process and when you check for armcuffs keyword player still not wearing it.

And it send signal for next legcuffs equip process.

There can help only delay and i will be write it in that way:

If DCSParams.DCS_ArmCuffsEnabled.GetValue()
            Success = EquipArmCuffs(akTarget)

if Utility.IsInMenuMode()
            Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.5)
        else
            Utility.Wait(0.5)
        endIf

EndIf

This delay cycle must be in each step of progressive bondage to give time for previous rendered device equip.

Why there is so complicated line?

In theory devices can be equiped even if you are in inventory.  In practice if you are in inventory, scripts fail equip devices and shows up equip menu. But that's another story.

Because there we must check, if we are in inventory or menu or not.

Why?

because Skyrim i silly made.

Utility wait made delay only if you aren't in menu. I don't remember correct but there may be two options. If you are in menu delay is skipped. Or second version if you are in menu scripts freeze in this delay function and wait while you exit from menu and then continue. Anyway both versions not good.

Also was about WaitMenu there story is the opposite: if aren't in menu it's can freeze in that place or skip delay.

because is made so complicated check about menu.

I'm not 100% sure, but when i fix DD equip system in Fallout4, while you are in inventory (i try to made scripts complete equip even if you are in inventory and not show up equip menu. And my tests show that i was success in it), then when i use only Wait(0.5) then equip system wait while i exit from inventory and only then equip this device. That means there must be in inventory waitmenu(0.5) after that this complete equip process even if not leave a inventory.

Also why 0.5? In Skyrim SE version DCL progressive bondage on fast PC  (6 core CPU) and minimal mod install (only DCL requirements) (fast scripts work) 0.5 is minimal delay to successfully equip the devices.

You can test yourself what is ideal delay for your equip system.

Seems no more see any script problems in that your function.  I think after those fix it will work fine and without duplicate.

In theory)

Edited by Elsidia

@Tron91 between us.

I'm not completely understand how works DD equip system. I'm study a lot it in Fallout 4 and most details are similar, also in DD notes are say, that equip system is ported from Skyrim. On Skyrim i more study zadlib not events. But i hope that most idea works the same.

My findings are that DD equip system needs functional upgrade but still not sure if it's practically realize.  Later i explain why.

At this moment i see this system in that way.

DD armor contain two devices: inventory and rendered. Inventory have scripts, rendered have keywords and effects.

How works lockdevice:

1) Found match rendered device

2) Check equip conditions

3) Send rendered device equip signal through onitemequip event

4) return true - equip process is completed

5) event resolves and starts equip rendered device with keywords. /This part i study a less in Skyrim. More in Fallout 4/

As you see between  4) and 5) can be run next lock device on the same slot and system don't know if still equiped event is active. That means it can try equip two similar devices on one slot. One of it will failed and made some bugs in player inventory (rendered device, what mess up with player later)

As i see it for ideal work :

1) Checks if equip unequip system is busy. [see 2)] Put lockdevice in row (wait while previous equip or unequip system end work)

2) When lockdevice start work it's sets global script variable (not global variable) like libs.equipbusy to true.

3) Check equip conditions

4) Send rendered device equip signal through onitemequip event

5) event resolves and no matter of result (device failed or success) set global script variable to false. /There can be second script variable what contains if equip process was success or false./

In that case after send lockdevice you can wait while global variable return false and then check success variable if device is equiped or fail. ideal situation.

the same system need made for unlockdevice and this will put into row the same as lockdevice /both must be connected/

See row example:

legcuffs equip

straijacket unequip

catsuit equip

yoke equip

nipple clamps unequip.

While one part from row not completed with success or fail (no matter result) next row item not work, wait for previous end.

In that order will guaranty that never will be mess up and also any mod what uses lock or unlock will be work correct at their time to equip or unequip device. Also in that way all keywords check will work on real situation and not on expected situation.

/that moment when you check zad keyword, but rendered device with that keyword is still in equip process/.

But in practice there still can be problems. Let's see diagram:

[equipvariables set]                                                                                                              [equip variables reset]

[inventory device equip] ==>[bridge between inventory device and rendered device]===>[rendered device equip]

As you see there is weak part - bridge... Something can gone wrong and then equipvariables will hang out and then all system broke and stop work.

Maybe some of those ideas will be useful for you.

Edited by Elsidia

I tried looking around the scripts and within the esp through xEdits so I'm gonna have to ask here:

How do I remove some outfits from the punishing events? Specifically, I'd like to leave pet suits and the three hooked devices enabled.

I tried manually removing some outfits from the "punish list", but that didn't seem to work

1 hour ago, Player80 said:

I tried looking around the scripts and within the esp through xEdits so I'm gonna have to ask here:

How do I remove some outfits from the punishing events? Specifically, I'd like to leave pet suits and the three hooked devices enabled.

I tried manually removing some outfits from the "punish list", but that didn't seem to work

You need to edit the Leveleditem 'DeviousStrike_LvItemPunishDevice_Container' in CK, just remove all the instances you dont want. I will add a feature in one of the next updates that will allow you to choose punish devices through MCM.

Edited by CrymH
16 hours ago, Tron91 said:

@CrymH @Elsidia

For the LE version, had to setup CK for LE, but I hope the result would be satisfying.

DCS v0.200 LE.7z 3.22 MB · 1 download DCS v0.200 SE ESPfe.7z 13.18 MB · 2 downloads

Well after testing it for a bit and clearing the 3 camps again here is my conclusion:

Pro:

- nice and fast device equpping

- i like how you can choose what the player and what others get equipped

Con:

- really really hard combat; they have alot more health than normal bandits deal quite some damage, are fast and after punishment you are doomed since you cant defend yourselfe anymore -> i wanst able to 1v1 a single bound mage with melee equip on expert difficulty 

Buggy:

- Some mages still get attacked or attack bandits, but not all 

evidence (it goes from bottom to top, ups) :

Spoiler

20210628182447_1.jpg.ed190b5be26f04873b5a349698b0af5f.jpg20210628182423_1.jpg.b198cf4d6da6b40e19588d4488e72712.jpg20210628182358_1.jpg.7aa86fc6da2a53fd4ba90e8786403539.jpg

ALSO:

I was wondering what future plans do you have with this mod? do you plan on expanding it or keeping it rather simple, like it is at the moment? 

@CrymH

I will have to tone down the mages a bit. I was play testing with a lvl 40 character in SSE and with a lvl 10 character on LE.

Don't have any big plans apart for setting up a nice MCM (that would be hard for me, considering the options which I have added but not yet implemented). Finish implementing the inclusion of some leftover DD items. Also, complete the random device equipment tree. I have only done the Progressive branch.

If Punishment is enabled, you should have other mods like Defeat / DAYMOYL etc installed, which can take over at End Combat situations.

I wouldn't mind if someone collaborates to set me up with a MCM.

Also, I would like to know if you have any mods which alter the Bandit faction or overhauls them. I didn't find any bound mages getting attacked by Bandits. I had OBIS SE installed and probably some other mod which triples the number of enemies in Encounter Zones.

4 hours ago, RedCardei said:

So I am having the issue where the PC gets hit, but nothing happens and after some time or even on the first hit, the striker disappears. Anyone else has this problem?

Sounds like they havent equipped the devices properly, where they wearing ones? If not try to click the confirm devices option on the device page in MCM. If not can you tell me whether it was just once or always happens. What mods do you have that might change the device equipping process, if any?

50 minutes ago, hurensohn1998 said:

dont know if im the only one but when i meet these strikers, they dont attack me, even when i hit em.

Do you have a mod installed that changes the bandit or forsworn Faction in some way? Or do you have some kind of mod that handles relation ships between people?

5 hours ago, Tron91 said:

If Punishment is enabled, you should have other mods like Defeat / DAYMOYL etc installed, which can take over at End Combat situations.

Makes sense. Havent thought about that option 

I wouldn't mind if someone collaborates to set me up with a MCM.

I can help you with some lines if you dont understand certain stuff, but i dont think i have the time to make a complete one while also doing my stuff, sorry.

Also, I would like to know if you have any mods which alter the Bandit faction or overhauls them.

I dont think so, after looking through my modlist the only thing i found was USLEEP. I only find it suspicious because i dont exactly know what it changes, but apart form this there is nothing else. It might just be the normal skyrim buggy stuff, ... maybe.

EDIT:

As i dont know how you spawn the bondage mages, i can only think of script problems, but when you say it's all working just fine when you test it, then i have to throw the towle.  

Edited by CrymH

Been playing with this mod pretty much since it was released. But since a few updates ago Devious Striker spawn went through the roof; meaning in some bandit camps there's above 75% Devious Strikers. I'm playing with ASIS and use decent settings for playthroughs with much more bandits (higher danger) but since the Devious Striker amount has increased so much (I think it's since after the Mages and Rangers were added / level based spawns removed/altered) it's not really playable anymore.

"- new: chance to encounter Striker is now the same regardless of playerlevel"

With how fast they are there's no way to defeat them before getting fully tied up at least 2-3 times per fight.
So that might be a soft incompatibility with ASIS if there's no way to work around it. I'm going to try blacklisting Strikers and this mod in general in ASIS and see if that works.

Would be great for future updates to have a configurable amount of Striker spawns i.e a %-chance.

Edit: Blacklisting the mod in ASIS did not work. I think it's because ASIS edits and increases spawns outside the game and applies changes once a cell is loaded. Then bandits are turned into Strikers by this mod, if I'm not mistaken, resulting in (somewhat frequent) hordes of Strikers. The location shown on the screenshot I think has 2 bandit spawns. In this case ASIS increased it to 10 (which is fine) but 8 out of 10 bandits were turned into Strikers (not fine)

Spoiler

20210629033652_1.jpg.3a9305f257a6f3cb60d92890824e33eb.jpg

Edited by Þursona