7 minutes ago, PenBoozerX said:

Any chance to get men as strikers

If i would implement something like this (which im looking forward too), then only with a MCM setting to toggle either or both gender, depending on personal preference. Therefore everyone can decide on their own what they like more and want to see ingame.

9 minutes ago, PenBoozerX said:

DD infested strikers?

Can you elaborate this further? sounds curious 

10 hours ago, CrymH said:

you dont have to, i understand german ;). i will take a look at it

Also get the new version i uploaded earlier, it should fix the problem where you get equipped fully with just 1 or 2 hits

EDIT:

after porting to that camp atleast 20 times i havent had a single striker beeing attacked by the bandits, i guess your case is just some typical skyrim nonsense, but if you should see this behaviour once more, then tell. It would mean i have missed something...

btw its called halted stream camp

allright, ill keep my eyes peeled 

Could have been skyrim nonsense it was quite the chaotic skirmish 

1 minute ago, qoop272 said:

1. getting raped
2. get sold as slave

This either sounds like a long term plan or a mod integration with some of those slave/ defeat mods 

1 minute ago, qoop272 said:

get locked in devious furniture

Indeed i had that in mind already

Nice suggestions, thanks

I'm loving this idea.

Does it work with deviously helpless where other bandits will stop combat if striker equips everything on you? Since you technically fit the activation of deviously helpless

Also, can you consider adding dwarven items support? Maybe a dwarven striker that adds dwarven specific stuff from

3 hours ago, HomuraGremory said:

Does it work with deviously helpless where other bandits will stop combat if striker equips everything on you? Since you technically fit the activation of deviously helpless

Well i havent tested, if you volunteer and tell me if it works i will write it down on the main page. I guess it should work as you already said, the conditions are met, therefore i see no reason why it shouldnt.

3 hours ago, HomuraGremory said:

Also, can you consider adding dwarven items support? Maybe a dwarven striker that adds dwarven specific stuff from

Absolutly, i have that on my list already, but it will be something for rather distant future updates, since i still need to work out some other stuff first before extending my mod with other mods as dependencies. Thanks for the links though.

8 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

to add some more variation? Could you add toy support to the striker? The Toys are needing special events to unlock and also keys that would add to more destress for the pc and variation for the striker teams

If you mean this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16092-toys-le/

I could consider it yes. But same as the previous suggestions, it will something for future updates.

Thanks for your nice suggestions! Keep em coming!

ANNOUNCEMENT: 

New 0.1.3 update will probably drop today in a couple of hours, i still need to test all the stuff and make same last fixen. After i am done i will immediantly upload. Dont forget to tell me if everything works just fine.

1 hour ago, mrdoodle said:

This reminds me of the bondage grenade in FO4.

In vain I tried to get it working so that npcs can use it on you.

Will try it, but first I am going to a bbq for the first time in what feels like an eternity.

Wish I could do the same. Been a long time since I have spent an evening in a Bar, and drinking alone at home sucks. Damn these virus makers.

Brilliant! This mod keeps getting better and better and ever more appealing!

About your Attention note from the download page with 1.3:

Might it be possible to completely ignore the game's own leveled lists for the bandits etc., and instead create your own and spawn the Strikers in dynamically to a set of hand-picked locations? Similar to how I believe DLC spawns the Bound Girls to the game world. Mind you, I have no idea how that actually works under the hood, I don't know squat about the CK's inner workings. But I don't recall there being leveled list conflicts with DCL and the Bound Girls spawn semi-randomly to inns and cities, so somehow it must be possible.

The mod seems to overwrite the equipment originally in the body part slot - is this how it is intended to be? If so, I would like to suggest an option to  unequip the original armor instead of just overwriting it (although I imagine that would mean increased script load)

As of now I am switching out irreplaceable armor parts whenever one shows up, which does get a bit fiddly.

Edited by maelstromxc
18 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

Brilliant! This mod keeps getting better and better and ever more appealing!

About your Attention note from the download page with 1.3:

Might it be possible to completely ignore the game's own leveled lists for the bandits etc., and instead create your own and spawn the Strikers in dynamically to a set of hand-picked locations? Similar to how I believe DLC spawns the Bound Girls to the game world. Mind you, I have no idea how that actually works under the hood, I don't know squat about the CK's inner workings. But I don't recall there being leveled list conflicts with DCL and the Bound Girls spawn semi-randomly to inns and cities, so somehow it must be possible.

The problem is my vision for this mod, i want Striker to be encouterable all over skyrim. Not only that but also, in a falmer cave for example you shouldnt encounter just a basic striker but one that fits theme, similar for dwemer and forsworn and other factions. If i want this vision to become a reality the only option i see is either to put the striker all over the normal leveled lists, which in that case makes customizability as i said very difficult OR i could make my own spawning system that when loading a cell checks for enemies, gets their faction and replaces those enemies with my Striker based on the settings you chose. This would be much easier to implement a MCM page for, but it comes at the cost of heavier script load. Imagine going in bleakfalls barrow and the second you enter the script checks all 50 enemies there are and tries to replace some and equips them with random devices, could crash many games (atleast that's what i think will happen, as a newbie to modding).

Your solution is also considerable, but as skyrim is so huge with hundreds of dungeons, hand placing them will become quite time consuming. Unless i only specialize in Special-encounter that happen every now and then on certain occasions, just like hired thugs or vampre attacks etc.. 

I want the mod to have a rather high replayability, as special encouter get boring with time they would make a fine addition to the mod, but not its core. i want it to be implementing a whole new enemy type that is just expanding skyrim's infinite replayability.

Also i think the bound girls Outfits are not customizable, another feature i want in my mod for the striker, which makes stuff far more complicated.

34 minutes ago, maelstromxc said:

unequip the original armor

Do you mean the devices or actual armor? 

If devices: there is an option for function from dd to 'force' devices on an actor, this unequips the old one and replaces it with the new one. for that i have an MCM toggle option that let's you switch the 'force-swap' off.

36 minutes ago, maelstromxc said:

I am switching out irreplaceable armor parts whenever one shows up

I dont quite get what you mean by irreplaceable armor parts, sorry. :P

6 hours ago, CrymH said:

Do you mean the devices or actual armor? 

If devices: there is an option for function from dd to 'force' devices on an actor, this unequips the old one and replaces it with the new one. for that i have an MCM toggle option that let's you switch the 'force-swap' off.

I dont quite get what you mean by irreplaceable armor parts, sorry. :P

Actual armor.

Sorry, I was unclear about this - I simply meant armor I couldn't offord to lose, not anything systematic.

Howdy! I really like the concept of the mod, but I think I'm hitting some kind of glitch. When I encountered my first Striker outside Bleak Falls Burrow, the enemy struck me and put me in an endless bleedout state. I got the notifications that I was about to be wrapped up and that I had lost two keys but I just kept crawling around on the ground. I had three items already equipped (a chastity belt, a corset, and a collar) while the enemy appeared to have a bodysuit and a head harness. I have Defeat installed so I do have a death alternative mod as well as VioLens which I used to give myself immunity to killmoves. I can provide more info as needed!

11 hours ago, CrymH said:

...Your solution is also considerable, but as skyrim is so huge with hundreds of dungeons, hand placing them will become quite time consuming. Unless i only specialize in Special-encounter that happen every now and then on certain occasions, just like hired thugs or vampre attacks etc.. 

I want the mod to have a rather high replayability, as special encouter get boring with time they would make a fine addition to the mod, but not its core. i want it to be implementing a whole new enemy type that is just expanding skyrim's infinite replayability.

Also i think the bound girls Outfits are not customizable, another feature i want in my mod for the striker, which makes stuff far more complicated.

Maybe check out how Skyrim Chainbeasts did it? As far as I know the chainbeasts doesn't use a ordinary leveled list.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:27 AM, CrymH said:

Ohh sad to hear, sounds buggy, was it the first time you got hit? which version are you playing on the new one? And have you loaded a save during a transfer-all/punish event? (this causes the next event to continue infinitely)

EDIT: if you are already restraint completely, a transfer-all event takes some time..

I've tried it on a completely new save too on the SE version. Seems to work on LE though. I might have to work on getting more LE mods later on possibly.

1 hour ago, maelstromxc said:

Yes - is it an issue with how the two mods interact?

It’s a known issue in 5.0. Fixed in 5.1. Next time that you have trouble that nobody else seems to have please add which versions of all mods you are using. Then the people that want to help you have more information to go on :)

53 minutes ago, Richard1234 said:

It’s a known issue in 5.0. Fixed in 5.1. Next time that you have trouble that nobody else seems to have please add which versions of all mods you are using. Then the people that want to help you have more information to go on :)

Thank you - I was under the impression 5.0.7 was the most recent version for some reason, but evidently that is not the case.