1 hour ago, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

and they also have brown faces

and are naked, which wasnt the point on my other save, do i need to build with bodyslide again if its a new save?

You need to register their outfit in mcm so they are not naked. If 'some' of them have brown face then their is chance that DS replace an important NPC bandit. If all of them have brown face then I am not sure. DS is not using any mesh at all so it definiately not mesh conflict.

7 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

You need to register their outfit in mcm so they are not naked. If 'some' of them have brown face then their is chance that DS replace an important NPC bandit. If all of them have brown face then I am not sure. DS is not using any mesh at all so it definiately not mesh conflict.

Agreed, thanks for the answer

And bodyslide does not have to be rebuild 

Edited by CrymH

@CrymH Can you take a look at the mod Devious Mimic Clothing LE/SE. So there is a feature with that mod is it trigger mimic event when you unequip gear. Problem is, any DD mod that apply DD to player will unequip gear thus have chance to trigger mimic at the same time. Usually with 1 DD item got equipped there is not much problem but when a lot of DD was equipped at the same time (likely DS christmas wrap), things got crazy with a lot of mimic event trigger and other mod equip item on the same slot, or mimic item got equipped faster and block others quest item.

So after I report the problem the mod author said that he used some kind of important signal that some mod send when that mod trigger something like SL framework, Cursed Loot,... to temporary block his mod from triggering. So if you can make your mod also send that kind of signal to make thing compatible I would be very appriciate because both mod are so good that it will be a shame to force to choose.

1 hour ago, hungvipbcsok said:

@CrymH Can you take a look at the mod Devious Mimic Clothing LE/SE. So there is a feature with that mod is it trigger mimic event when you unequip gear. Problem is, any DD mod that apply DD to player will unequip gear thus have chance to trigger mimic at the same time. Usually with 1 DD item got equipped there is not much problem but when a lot of DD was equipped at the same time (likely DS christmas wrap), things got crazy with a lot of mimic event trigger and other mod equip item on the same slot, or mimic item got equipped faster and block others quest item.

So after I report the problem the mod author said that he used some kind of important signal that some mod send when that mod trigger something like SL framework, Cursed Loot,... to temporary block his mod from triggering. So if you can make your mod also send that kind of signal to make thing compatible I would be very appriciate because both mod are so good that it will be a shame to force to choose.

Thanks for the report, i took a look at it and for now i dont know how to solve this issue. Therefore i have already contacted DMC's author if he could me. 

Depending on how difficult the solution will be, this might postpone the new DS update. 

12 hours ago, CrymH said:

Thanks for the report, i took a look at it and for now i dont know how to solve this issue. Therefore i have already contacted DMC's author if he could me. 

Depending on how difficult the solution will be, this might postpone the new DS update. 

It's alright. No need to rush. @Mister X is busying to do his bachelor's degree so he may not online often at the time. Beside right now I disabled the feature to trigger mimic when unequip gear so it is not so savage. This is some kind of 'soft conflict' with a potential fix. It should not be put on your high priority list right now.

11 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

It's alright. No need to rush. @Mister X is busying to do his bachelor's degree so he may not online often at the time. Beside right now I disabled the feature to trigger mimic when unequip gear so it is not so savage. This is some kind of 'soft conflict' with a potential fix. It should not be put on your high priority list right now.

This is actually very important as it prevents future incompatibilities and if i implement it right away, i dont have to do it later. It also fits the next update quite well, because it's rather large in comparison to previous ones. In addition to that, the 'work' i have to do is really negligible and wont take long at all. 

Edited by CrymH

The New update is finally finished! i have already released it just now, i hope there are no major issues with the new spawn method, please report back if you notice any! 

And again sorry that i promised an earlier release, this time there have been many problems during the testing phase, unlike the previous versions. I also had a lot to do in my private live, which messed up my time schedule quite a bit. I think it is for the best if i release the coming versions without a promised time ?.

@AverageSkyrimEnjoyer  & @Þursona & @RedCardei

All of you have reported buggy behavior in the recent past, can you tell whether or not these bugs/incompatibilities are still a thing once you have upgraded to the newest version?

Edited by CrymH
8 hours ago, CrymH said:

The New update is finally finished! i have already released it just now, i hope there are no major issues with the new spawn method, please report back if you notice any! 

And again sorry that i promised an earlier release, this time there have been many problems during the testing phase, unlike the previous versions. I also had a lot to do in my private live, which messed up my time schedule quite a bit. I think it is for the best if i release the coming versions without a promised time ?.

All of you have reported buggy behavior in the recent past, can you tell whether or not these bugs/incompatibilities are still a thing once you have upgraded to the newest version?

how to update? need to be careful with anything?

WELL i would just go on MCM, go on debug, deactivate, uninstall, install new mod. start (load) game.

But i heard updating stuff in a already started save could corrupt it...?

Edited by AverageSkyrimEnjoyer
37 minutes ago, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

how to update? need to be careful with anything?

WELL i would just go on MCM, go on debug, deactivate, uninstall, install new mod. start (load) game.

But i heard updating stuff in a already started save could corrupt it...?

Since he change the spawning method, I assume you would need a new game. Old version modify level list which is not able to fixed in a save and may cause crash if it not removed properly. 

9 hours ago, CrymH said:

Too bad I am fricking busy right now and will not be able to touch Skyrim in few weeks. But you are awesome anyway.

level list modifying will not cause a crash even if removed roughly, if you're worried just make sure you go to an empty cell like "qasmoke" remove the mod, do a pass with a save cleaner and wait at least 3 days to get stuff to reset.

EDIT: oh forgot to mention the old version also does have a button to reset the level list back to normal so do that in the first place to remove it not roughly.

Edited by ttpt

Uninstall the mod via MCM, make a save, quit Skyrim, reload the save, wait 10 mins, make another save, quit skyrim, use fallrim tools a.k.a. Resaver to remove all the orphaned scripts and objects, save it, load the save in skyrim to check if the save is not corrupt, make a new save, quit skyrim, install the new mod, start skyrim.

This mod is really fun!

Since the 0.3.0 update however, strikers only equip at max one or two items on me, and transfer-all-events do not equip any items at all. I assume it is related to the DHLP-Suspend-Check. As Devious Strike both checks for dhlp-suspend and sends dhlp-suspend itself, I suspect that it locks itself out of device transfers for some time (until the events have run).

So the fast-attacking strikers attack me multiple times, but only the first hit counts, as all other hits are presumably locked out by the Suspend-Event. The Transfer counter increases however. When a transfer-all happens because the counter increased enough, the striker dissolves but no items are equipped, as the script is probably still locked by a suspend event. That means just letting myself get hit until the striker vanishes causes at most 1-2 items to be equipped, as most transfer events and also the transfer all events were blocked because of the dhlp-suspend-event.

I'm running SSE using a laptop, so maybe scripts/events run a little slower for me. So I would really appreciate an option to disable the suspend check at least.

I also could be completely wrong about the cause, in that case I apologize for sending you looking for errors down the wrong path.

UPGRADING TO 0.3.0:

See Main Mod page - i have just now added a guide on how to do it savely, also thanks for your help answering most questions so far. Appreciate it!

But ofcourse a new game is always the easiest and savest method. but i personally dont like it because you loose all your progress and that's unfortunate.

8 hours ago, Tron91 said:

I would suggest adding "Utility.Wait(0.5)" after every lock or unlock device command. This allows time for keyword updates.

Thanks for the advice i will test it out soon!

1 hour ago, Yanme said:

This mod is really fun!

Since the 0.3.0 update however, strikers only equip at max one or two items on me, and transfer-all-events do not equip any items at all. I assume it is related to the DHLP-Suspend-Check. As Devious Strike both checks for dhlp-suspend and sends dhlp-suspend itself, I suspect that it locks itself out of device transfers for some time (until the events have run).

So the fast-attacking strikers attack me multiple times, but only the first hit counts, as all other hits are presumably locked out by the Suspend-Event. The Transfer counter increases however. When a transfer-all happens because the counter increased enough, the striker dissolves but no items are equipped, as the script is probably still locked by a suspend event. That means just letting myself get hit until the striker vanishes causes at most 1-2 items to be equipped, as most transfer events and also the transfer all events were blocked because of the dhlp-suspend-event.

I'm running SSE using a laptop, so maybe scripts/events run a little slower for me. So I would really appreciate an option to disable the suspend check at least.

I also could be completely wrong about the cause, in that case I apologize for sending you looking for errors down the wrong path.

You might not be that wrong after all as the script is sending a DHLP-Spuspend and then checking for a DHLPBlocked, which could cause issues. This is an accident i forgor to correct, because i check twice, once before and once after the suspend event.

But if nobody else has this problem, i think it's probably not the case. 

Do you have default settings in MCM or your own?

Edited by CrymH
2 hours ago, CrymH said:

You might not be that wrong after all as the script is sending a DHLP-Spuspend and then checking for a DHLPBlocked, which could cause issues. This is an accident i forgor to correct, because i check twice, once before and once after the suspend event.

But if nobody else has this problem, i think it's probably not the case. 

Do you have default settings in MCM or your own?

I used default settings, but hit Confirm on the Devices and Striker pages for good measure.

In the meantime, I also removed the dhlp-suspend check in DeviousStrikeLibs::IsBlockedByFlag() and it now works as before (all transfers + transfer all trigger again). So I am now very sure that this is what causes the issues for me. Maybe my game just has more lag than normal. I did not notice any issues in other mods though.

11 minutes ago, Yanme said:

I used default settings, but hit Confirm on the Devices and Striker pages for good measure.

In the meantime, I also removed the dhlp-suspend check in DeviousStrikeLibs::IsBlockedByFlag() and it now works as before (all transfers + transfer all trigger again). So I am now very sure that this is what causes the issues for me. Maybe my game just has more lag than normal. I did not notice any issues in other mods though.

I reproduced the issue you were having. Started new game, configured settings, entered bandit lair with 4 strikers, all four attacked me and 4 transfer all events were triggered, they all disappeared leaving ghostly remains behind but the only restraint that was transferred was a pair of gloves (related to the very first hit) - none of the events actually caused any devices to be added even though my character 'stumbled' in the usual way when bad things are about to happen.

1 hour ago, Yanme said:

1 hour ago, BYJE137 said:

I reproduced the issue you were having. Started new game, configured settings, entered bandit lair with 4 strikers, all four attacked me and 4 transfer all events were triggered, they all disappeared leaving ghostly remains behind but the only restraint that was transferred was a pair of gloves (related to the very first hit) - none of the events actually caused any devices to be added even though my character 'stumbled' in the usual way when bad things are about to happen.

Thanks for testing and confirming, i will release a patched version soon (today)!

EDIT:

New version is up! please test it again and let me know if it worked, Thanks for your help about my stupid mistake! There will never be a new update without one

Edited by CrymH

Also in regards to upgrading to the new version and removing the old one. If you go to an area that had an already spawned striker from 2.0, they will still be there but since the records are no longer there they will probably show up as just a floating torso with no animation or equipment on that will kind of float harmlessly towards you, if you do a disable and enable on it, a new bandit will be pulled from the leveled list and they will behave as normal. You could also just kill them as they float harmlessly and they will work fine the next time the zone respawns. Basically it may look like something is terribly wrong but it's actually only slightly wrong.

Edited by ttpt
12 hours ago, Yoen said:

are there Striker Archers?

Yes there are, if you do not encounter any, take a look at the 'Striker' MCM page and toggle them on, dont forget to hit 'Confirm settings' afterwards.

btw. i have also listed all current striker classes on the main page...

11 hours ago, ttpt said:

Also in regards to upgrading to the new version and removing the old one. If you go to an area that had an already spawned striker from 2.0, they will still be there but since the records are no longer there they will probably show up as just a floating torso with no animation or equipment on that will kind of float harmlessly towards you, if you do a disable and enable on it, a new bandit will be pulled from the leveled list and they will behave as normal. You could also just kill them as they float harmlessly and they will work fine the next time the zone respawns. Basically it may look like something is terribly wrong but it's actually only slightly wrong.

Good that you mention this, after just playing modded skyrim again after a while i have also encountered something similar. Thanks for mentioning!

2 hours ago, notwavman said:

I seriously love this mod!

However I have problem - devious daggers and bows I picked from from striker's bodies are not transferring items from my PC to enemies...

Did you select target gender to be only Female?