• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i know this is something ive done wrong but i cant figure out what.

Ā 

Mod runs absolutely fine right until just after whipping scene. The view returns to my character standing in the cell unable to move or interact with her surroundings. I have run FNIS and have skyui, Zap8 and SKSe installed. The hogtied before the whipping scene and the whipping scene itself run briliantly, its just that it locks up after the scene.

11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Are you sure this isn't anecdotal? I cant really see how these 2 events would influence each other.

Me either but that's what's happening. I get out if the whipping scene and my character is just standing there. But it only happens if she wasn't tied before the whipping scene. Its really strange.

I tried with a new character and it's the same thing. Anythibg that happens if my character is hogtied seems to freeze up my character. Being released from prison does the same but only if I'm tied. I really love the idea of the mod.but I've clearly done something wrong in the load or installationĀ 

Hello! I wanted to test this mod out, but it seems to not work well with the true directional movement mod. What ends up happening is your character will just wander about the dungeon unable to reach the poles to receive her punishment. I searched around and couldn't see anyone else mention it.

33 minutes ago, Hello539 said:

Hey, why i downloaded all SSE version of your mods and add-on packs but MO2 show "Form 43 plugin detected" warning? It's a warning for Oldrim plugins.

Ā 

It literally does not matter in this case. Don't get hung up about it. I actually have the form 43 checker disabled in MO2. Have had it off for a looong time now.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:51 AM, Gudulba said:

- The MCM setting for "live sentence" (instead of the 3 days max) doesn't seem to stick (SE version). The check box always reverts to off. Is this a known issue?

Ā 

- When I am sent to the jail, is there a way to verify if Prison Alternative is indeed running and taking over the prison mechanism (and not just vanilla prison)?

SOLVED: based on the screen messsages and message box, it's clear that PA is active ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Is anybody else having the issue that "Life Sentence" doesn't seem to work? I can click it in the MCM, but when leaving the General option page and returning, it's unchecked again. Also, in-game, I always seem to be released after a certain amount of time (that is if I haven't died before :-))

Ā 

Spoiler

image.png.5f118457d5e1eba118670c95c1917ddc.png

Ā 

Edited by Gudulba
1 hour ago, KremlinTsar said:

I am sorry to bother you. I found my characters lost all the animation after I installed your prison mod and the following event mods. (I have disabled all the devious devices mods already.) I wonder if there is a possible solution to this problem. QAQ Many thanks for your mods~

Did you run fnis after install?

16 hours ago, oscardo3 said:

i tryed to install the mod, taking care about the incompatibilities and the requirements, but the mod still doesnt appear inĀ  mcm menu.

Im on se ae verion, any idea?

If for testing purposes you install another mod with a MCM, doesn't it register either? Or is it "only" PA, which doesn't register in the MCM?