Hey so i am having an issue with this mod where when ever i get a bounty i talk to the guards and they just keep saying wait i know you and if i pickpocket a guard to force the dialogue and then ask them to take me to prison they start going on about me running when i am just standing there any ideas on how i can fix this?

On 4/21/2023 at 9:04 AM, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i am having an issue with this mod where when ever i get a bounty i talk to the guards and they just keep saying wait i know you and if i pickpocket a guard to force the dialogue and then ask them to take me to prison they start going on about me running when i am just standing there any ideas on how i can fix this?

That means that some other mod is editing the guards Dialogues and causes issues.

Hi,

I have some issue... off course totally new game, nothing conflicting mods (I think), DD installed but PC does not wearing any on them. Naked Defeat and Sexlab Adventure installed too (I give u load order if u wish or necessary). So I had to play for a while before a first guard contact.... (leave prison, go Riverwood, fight in Bleak Falls Barrow....) When I arrived to Whiterun I have got some bounty (don't know why) although dill came to try prison system... standard conversions "I know u", "u make a mistake....", "I will go to the prison...." but no, guard attack me and my follower attacked back, I let to guard beat me to bleedout state, and then Naked Defeat activated and guard rape me, the other guard came to me and "I know u....." It seems it stucked this station and repeated again and again this same line and attack me again and again. I try everything Surender, switch off remote rape in Sexlab Adventure..... nothing helped me. One time the conversion continued... "I will go to the prison...." "If u wish...." but then guard attack again..... there was an another weird situation, SL Drunk redux was installed and one of guards stuck in SL drunk conversion and activate again and again first sentence. I uninstalled it. I have Public Whore too....

First impression?

Thanks for your help

Edited by palracz
1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Absolutely not caused by me.

I found something..... Devious Adventure if I made a crime, somebody report me and closest guard came to me and sad dont move bla bla bla i'll arrest u and then PC (my character) freeze and everybody leave me.

39 minutes ago, palracz said:

I found something..... Devious Adventure if I made a crime, somebody report me and closest guard came to me and sad dont move bla bla bla i'll arrest u and then PC (my character) freeze and everybody leave me.

Yes, As I said. this Issue has nothing to do with my mod. It only activates AFTER you´ve been arrested.

On 4/26/2023 at 8:31 PM, Pamatronic said:

Yes, As I said. this Issue has nothing to do with my mod. It only activates AFTER you´ve been arrested.

Oke, finally it's fine (totally new game again....) but when PC was arrested (no wearing DD items, Sexlab Adventure proxy rape disabled.... btw Devious Adventure is fine) sometimes middle of punishment actual script freeze and do nothing.... for example after sleep, two poles scene -  character doesn't go to the pole and guard just looking at me (PC movement disabled) and waiting scripts running (not always just few times). Other issue from little cage scene in Whiterun, PC follow the guard to the cage and the stupid guard stay front of the cage door and blocking PC movement, but when finally PC teleported inside to the cage, closed door have some conversations "I will back one hour later, stay nude or....." I'm waiting one hour guard came back and do nothing..... so is there any possibility to re-run the actual script? Or see what's happened?

Edited by palracz
6 minutes ago, palracz said:

Other issue from little cage scene in Whiterun, PC follow the guard to the cage and the stupid guard stay front of the cage door and blocking PC movement, but when finally PC teleported inside to the cage, closed door have some conversations "I will back one hour later, stay nude or....." I'm waiting one hour guard came back and do nothing..... so is there any possibility to re-run the actual script? Or see what's happened?

Im not sure what you are talking about here. This event is not part of Prison alternative or any Events I created.

You should get your mod setup cleaned up. Uninstall DD and anything else which can cause issues and IF it STILL doesn't work after that, you can come back for help.
But everything you´ve described so far has been an Issue with other mods than mine.

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Im not sure what you are talking about here. This event is not part of Prison alternative or any Events I created.

You should get your mod setup cleaned up. Uninstall DD and anything else which can cause issues and IF it STILL doesn't work after that, you can come back for help.
But everything you´ve described so far has been an Issue with other mods than mine.

Interesting.... so this is not your scene? hmmm I have to continue this research, btw thanks

QQ @ Pama. Do you have any advice on Wrye Bash, please?

1. Run with your mods activated but ignore the errors it throws?
  2. Deactivate, run Wrye. Activate. Means your mods are late loaders. My default, works so far.

My preference would be #1 as I like sorting with Loot and then only adding new mods to the late loaders but I didn't like ignoring the errors in Wrye. Thoughts?

On 5/1/2023 at 9:19 PM, Nicallia said:

QQ @ Pama. Do you have any advice on Wrye Bash, please?

No Idea, not an expert on Wrye. Only usefull advice I can give is to NOT try merging my mods. Because that will likely have adverse effects.

I use FNIS, FNIS Sexy Move and FNIS PCEA2. When being bound behind the back with wrist ropes in the prison cell and jumping up, the wrists get loose and are not bound again.

I guess this may have something to do with how the FNIS animations work maybe?? Is there any way to avoid this behaviour regarding the bound wrists?

On 5/6/2023 at 6:50 PM, Gudulba said:

I use FNIS, FNIS Sexy Move and FNIS PCEA2. When being bound behind the back with wrist ropes in the prison cell and jumping up, the wrists get loose and are not bound again.

I guess this may have something to do with how the FNIS animations work maybe?? Is there any way to avoid this behaviour regarding the bound wrists?

Dont think its related to fnis.
The Zap restraint handler makes an entry in the animationgraph to the Hump-node in order to prevent jumping when restraints are equipped.
If you have another mod installed which makes entries to that node, the zap stuff gets overwritten and the restrainthandler breaks.
Easy to write a patch for that, but youd have to find out which mod exactly causes this issue.

14 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Dont think its related to fnis.
The Zap restraint handler makes an entry in the animationgraph to the Hump-node in order to prevent jumping when restraints are equipped.
If you have another mod installed which makes entries to that node, the zap stuff gets overwritten and the restrainthandler breaks.
Easy to write a patch for that, but youd have to find out which mod exactly causes this issue.

Thanks for the info! Is this something I could find out in SSEEdit by checking with mods are conflicting with ZAP?

16 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

In fact, yes.

Check for stuff which makes edits to the JumpRootNode:

jumpNode.jpg.11199ae929f2a42aba4eab099491c7c9.jpg

Indeed, I have Sanguine's Debauchery and Mia's Lair overwriting this jump node (see in spoiler section below). What exactly would I have to change now to restore ZAZ's jump prohibiting functionality?

Spoiler

image.png.94bab78e8501947922f38c6349c0c839.png

5 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Indeed, I have Sanguine's Debauchery and Mia's Lair overwriting this jump node (see in spoiler section below). What exactly would I have to change now to restore ZAZ's jump prohibiting functionality?

Easiest way  would be to just get Rid of MiasLair. The thing hasnt been maintained in 4 years and has a lot of other invasive edits which are likely to cause issues with other mods.

The slightly more complicated way would be to copy condition #9 and #10 from Zap over to the other esps. (make sure they stay at position 9 and 10 and move new conditions added by these esps further down.
Additionally, in order prevent MiasLair from breaking the SD specific conditions, you would also have to copy SD´s consitions over to ML as well.

But again, you should Ideally just Ditch MiasLair (or get the author to make a fix/patch).
From the looks of it, SD  does respect zap modifications to a degree, which means it shouldn't break the restraint system on its own.

You also have to consider that there are more nodes besides the Jump-node which have the exact same problem.

On 5/5/2023 at 2:43 PM, Pamatronic said:

Just putting these Back on here. Event enabled hanging locations for all Holds.

I reinstalled the mod, (removed old files, copied new files, LOOT, FNIS, ) and checked TES5Edit, I didn't see the new events or changes to the existing cells, is these hanging events not available on LL?