On 3/20/2023 at 1:35 PM, Ghostseyru160 said:

This mod makes the bold claim of "there are no bugs" under the debug tab, yet the tied up animation from when the prisoner is whipping you keeps playing for me whenever I'm attacked by a character still outside the prison.

Well, you are the first one in almost 2 years who manged to achieve that. And if true, I would like a detailed step-by-step guide on how to reproduce that.
Because by looking at the script, the only explanation I could come up with would be a papyrus stack dump. And that would be on you.

Edited by Pamatronic

hi im stuck on this scene always that it said this my character just stands and isnt able to move and nothing more happens do you know what it going on with this? this its the event : added on images afther those messages i cant move and nothing happen :( 

334610233_243893508075800_8665895448883997049_n.jpg

334681780_557622079808587_3493181689048823579_n.jpg

11 hours ago, marthadip said:

hi im stuck on this scene always that it said this my character just stands and isnt able to move and nothing more happens do you know what it going on with this? this its the event : added on images afther those messages i cant move and nothing happen :( 

Why is you character lying on their belly? thats a different event from the Impaler one.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to add an exception so the torturer's whip doesn't play SkySA / MCO animations? Since SkySA/MCO adds movement to attacks, the torturer's whip attacks keep missing and he sometimes moves in circles to retarget the player.

21 hours ago, NNS10 said:

Is there a way to add an exception so the torturer's whip doesn't play SkySA / MCO animations? Since SkySA/MCO adds movement to attacks, the torturer's whip attacks keep missing and he sometimes moves in circles to retarget the player.

Use this patch. I think it should work even if you aren't using Poise.

18 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Currently in Beta Testing, but I don't expect any major hiccups. Will probably go public in a (somewhat) timely manner.

Dialogue looks great, whats the difference between your version and ponzipyramids add-on? i've always track your mod expecting it to go down that way, now i'm kinda torn between the 2 version, the add-on or the OG mod maker version ?

On 4/7/2023 at 12:08 AM, erynyes said:

Dialogue looks great, whats the difference between your version and ponzipyramids add-on? i've always track your mod expecting it to go down that way, now i'm kinda torn between the 2 version, the add-on or the OG mod maker version ?

You can always use both (but mine is much less feature-rich). Personally, I think the fantastic thing about PA is its modularity. Even if the underlying content of two add-ons is similar, the slight differences in setup and dialogue give the impression of variation. Sometimes, your captors just want to have "fun with you" and sometimes they're more degrading. Just depends on their "mood".

Edited by ponzipyramid
On 4/7/2023 at 6:08 AM, erynyes said:

If you want Details:

Spoiler

-Mine has more content. The Dialogue changes depending on how many times the player has already been raped during their prison stay.

-There are also a few more randomized voice Lines
-Youd have to be raped at least 3 times before running any Risk of getting repeat Dialogues.
-You can also be raped by regular Guards, not just the torturer. Dialogues will reflect the Difference.
-small interactive elements.

-synched voices.

-animations are filtered and will try to choose bound/unbound animations depending on whether or not you are actually wearing restraints.

But as ponzi already said, there really is no need to choose one over the other. You can just use booth for even more variety.

On 4/13/2023 at 2:34 PM, Dovahbear91 said:

Any plans for creature content on this mod? Scenarios involving creatures and such?

Probably no. Doing any sort of animations for Creatures requires dsmax, and I´m not in the mood of switching from blender just for that.

On 4/18/2023 at 7:10 AM, liniul said:

Perhaps you could "survive" by  waking up in a necromancers lab .The necromancer who bought your corpse then could send sell you to SS for a nice profit, or use you for further experimentation  etc 

Interesting thought, and something along these Lines did already cross my mind at times, but this would be a Biggie. And I don't think I have enough time for that at the moment.

5 hours ago, gamerzink28 said:

Given the other mods you have made, I was curious if you were planning on making execution events for most of the other devices you had? Is there any chance that crucifixion will eventually get added as an event?

emphasis being on "eventually"

Hi everyone,

my apologies if this is a dumb question: I read that there is a 2.0 version available and on patreon that there is even a 2.3 version potentially out. Yet I am unable to locate files with that version number either here on the page or on the patreon page or discord server...clearly I am missing something. Any feedback would be appreciated!